Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:29:00 AM

Until now, I have not felt that bitcoin will die in the near future. the need for bitcoin always increases every day. and every day, people will also depend on bitcoin. maybe, if bitcoin dies, there will be so many losers, and lose his job.
yes, I agree with that. even today the bitcoin market is getting wider, it's not impossible someday, the stores will use bitcoin as a means of transaction. the possibility of bitcoin die, is very small.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:31:53 AM

Until now, I have not felt that bitcoin will die in the near future. the need for bitcoin always increases every day. and every day, people will also depend on bitcoin. maybe, if bitcoin dies, there will be so many losers, and lose his job.

Bitcoin will ever and never die at all.Many investors are depend on bitcoin now and many traders doing bitcoin trading as a full time job.So they will not allow to die.Due to increase in investors,bitcoin price is still raising dag to day.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:54:22 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

this seems only a negative issue because bitcoin is a digital currency and is unlikely to die, bitcoin will always be developed because in the future it has reduced paper money.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

I also disagree that it is only born of a frustrating thought when you lose a lot of capital in bitcoin trading
sunnex100

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:57:21 AM

I humbly disagree with your assumptions and conclusions. Though, it is a fact that Bitcoin price has plunged in recent months, but it is however pertinent to note that just like every other economic or financial phenomenon, bitcoin is also experiencing it's lows and problems which in my view will not last.

I can agree slightly that the unregulated nature of the currency makes it herculean to predict if it would continue to remain relevant or if the price will continue to fall, but I can assure you that it is not a fad and you cannot just write Bitcoin off with a wave of the hand or an argument devoid of evidential base.

I dare say that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally is the future. There has been rising and falling trends and those are normal. I want to assure that from observable phenomenon, the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise and the party is not about to crash Grin the party is just starting and Bitcoin is definitely not dead. It can only get better

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:11:03 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

bitcoin die? am i not misread? I think this is impossible because bitcoin is a digital currency developed for the future so that it can reduce paper money and can make trees in the forest safe because wood is not too important anymore to make paper money. the future will use digital currencies like bitcoins.
Mattia92

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:18:23 AM

Bitcoin price will grow a lot more than now! This is because the offer is smaller than the ask. And guess what's gonna happen when it will be accessible for more people...!!
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

I think it is.

I think bitcoin will not be meati or destroyed, bitcoin technology answers the financial future in the future, by creating technology of payment with digital currency can be more efficient and more secure in the future bitcoin very useful. then it is not possible if bitcoin will die.
dalat

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:22:37 AM

bitcoin is becoming more important to users and is growing day by day
Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

Everyday we see more people are becoming familiar with bitcoin.Bitcoin is not dead .Its just on begining of his life.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

I think it is.

I think bitcoin will not be meati or destroyed, bitcoin technology answers the financial future in the future, by creating technology of payment with digital currency can be more efficient and more secure in the future bitcoin very useful. then it is not possible if bitcoin will die.
Bitcoin is still alive but there are still chances that bitcoin might die because as the years goes by, there is always a threat that is being created by the other developers and if someday that there will be a great competitor for bitcoin then it will just lead for bitcoin for being abandoned and sooner than later it will result for bitcoin's death.
Lacocanostra88

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

No way, its just a start of the big story, we will see 10k-15k on BTC, and its not max for this great stuff
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:07:06 PM

what is sure is that while BTC take steps to those difficulties will keep on being an important instrument, I believe it's too soon to state whatever else to the legitimacy or perpetual quality of this, however from what people groups see at the season of composing this, is in spite of the good and bad times it has had still appears to be extremely solid, and is exceptionally inaccessible from what the title says, we should hold up longer to have a clearer definition.
Bitcoin is the currency which is ruling the world economy at the moment and on the verge of becoming legal throughout the world in the coming years. I am pretty sure that bitcoin is going to cross 20k dollars in the next year. Bitcoin is becoming the focus of attention of so many rich people including billionaires etc. and there are many evidences that these people are investing into bitcoin quite much.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

what is sure is that while BTC take steps to those difficulties will keep on being an important instrument, I believe it's too soon to state whatever else to the legitimacy or perpetual quality of this, however from what people groups see at the season of composing this, is in spite of the good and bad times it has had still appears to be extremely solid, and is exceptionally inaccessible from what the title says, we should hold up longer to have a clearer definition.
Bitcoin is the currency which is ruling the world economy at the moment and on the verge of becoming legal throughout the world in the coming years. I am pretty sure that bitcoin is going to cross 20k dollars in the next year. Bitcoin is becoming the focus of attention of so many rich people including billionaires etc. and there are many evidences that these people are investing into bitcoin quite much.

I still get a good laugh when I saw threads like this. Bitcoin will not die and its moving to a new direction now. It will touches $10K very soon and it only proves that bitcoin will not die but will continue to grow even more. It a good ride this year for bitcoin but I'm sure that its gonna be better as the year's goes by.

Bitcoin is breaking all-time-high and I'm sure that it 2018, the price could go somewhere along the $20,000 mark. Companies, financial institutions and other sectors can't really deny the impact of bitcoin that's why they are joining the bandwagon as well specially in 2018. If we are ecstatic seeing the price goes to $9000 to $10000, I don't know what will be our reaction when it touches $20000 or above in 2018.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:31:50 PM

short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently

Thats true, even nowadays bitcoin has been popularized through advertisements , I think bitcoin will soon be adapted by different establishments' systems and this is such a good thing. Bitcoin is still functional and it will still be productive for the next few years.

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:02:39 AM

I concur with you. The odds that bitcoin will pass on is under 0.1% now that many is utilizing it in a consistent schedule contrasted with when OP posted this string. The individuals who are stating bitcoin is dead simply need individuals to freeze offer so they can purchase less expensive. I truly do trust that bitcoin will balance out to a decent cost for a considerable length of time for the individuals who acquire through bitcoin to win more cash. How about we simply keep a watch out what will be the following development of bitcoin's cost however I question that it never achieve 200$ when it dump again.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:16:16 AM

Truly bitcoin isn't dead , why? Look the bitcoin value its $1,034.45 per bitcoin. Bitcoin now a days have all the more capable and this year it will turn out to be more strong to the world. I trust cost will reach at $1500-$2000. So purchase more bitcoin and hold up half a month or a month and you will stun in view of the cost and you will be cheerful in light of the fact that you make huge enormous benefit as a result of it. Try not to state the bitcoin is dead .on the off chance that bitcoin turn out to be dead many individuals likewise dead why? Since many individuals the occupation is bitcoin.
phucthinh11061997

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:17:37 AM

I am just surprised at the fact how come a senior member becomes a doomster of Bitcoin! After viewing you post history, I found you have involved a lot in the bitcoin stock investing. Probably you made some loss so you are despaired of it. In crypto world there are a lot of scams, fraudulence etc. It is fully understood that some ppl encounter it and leave.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

I think it is.

No your prediction is wrong dude, as of now november 28, 2017 bitcoin is very very alive  Cheesy. It's been a 2 years when you made this thread and i am very very sure also that you've regret why you made this thread  Cheesy, but still this is only a prediction  Smiley.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

For me, No because bitcoin is very powerful nowadays. We could predict it that bitcoin will vanished but for sure i will take a long journey to this cryptocurrency. A long the way I'll support this bitcoin and need to hold to make profit. No chances that bitcoin may die easily.
Yeah the bitcoin is very interesting currency and it cannot be die  because the bitcoin has a lot of the features and the point that makes bitcoin different from the other coins. Bitcoin is giving the chance to have the bright future and the income of  bitcoin will be high if the high range investors will invest in bitcoin, so now bitcoin is the best coin and the people are trusting it a lot.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: