Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

Next support around 3k satoshis. At that level we may see some buying activity (price increase). According to the team statement in Slack, they may sell a very small proportion of what they own (as far as I remember 200 million AMPs).

Support at 3k  i don't see it.  Why do they sell anyway  Huh the crowdsale funds worth 17 million dollar today are all gone?
How do you drain more than 10 million dollar in 9 months ? Dor must have bought a nice house and some cars with the crowdsale funds,

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:21:00 PM

Next support around 3k satoshis. At that level we may see some buying activity (price increase). According to the team statement in Slack, they may sell a very small proportion of what they own (as far as I remember 200 million AMPs).

Support at 3k  i don't see it.  Why do they sell anyway  Huh the crowdsale funds worth 17 million dollar today are all gone?
How do you drain more than 10 million dollar in 9 months ? Dor must have bought a nice house and some cars with the crowdsale funds,
I also see no reason for them to sell their founder AMP.  They built something completely different than promised and they still have a long way to go before they deserve to sell their founder AMP.  A beta release of a browser extension is not yet good enough in my opinion. But anyway I have no influence on that anyway.

But euhm ... you always pop up when price gets smashed. You seriously have nothing better to do than mocking AMP investors ?

For those destroyed by AMP crash ... this thursday ethereum will be added on bitstamp. So I guess it is worth a daytrade to make up for some lost money.
This.is.it

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:25:11 PM

Last my analysis about AMP.
I FOLLOW from start of the coin.
The main creators of project become really rich, and each problems was solved by domping coin. It didn't happen now because was bitcoin time. Now bitcoin stabilizes so creators should start dumping. As i analise how all works the coin price should be between 0.80-1.00$ till end of September, after that it will go down and will grow till 0.60$ on next June. So its time to make some money. Proces hard, but probably worth, because project really exists and start working, just needs time.
Sincerely
John Benford
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:26:25 PM

What happened to profitgenerator? I thought we were suppose to moon on release day? He shilled me into putting my whole life savings into this hocus pocus  Cry

Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Diego24

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:22:31 AM

What happened to profitgenerator? I thought we were suppose to moon on release day? He shilled me into putting my whole life savings into this hocus pocus  Cry

Roll Eyes
He can't login because he can't pay for his internet connection anymore  Grin

I feel sorry for the people that are missing out on his advice to make 135.000 % ROI 
Diego24

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:45:55 PM

Man, this is really frustrating. Wildspark is released and AMP drops almost to all time low.
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

Hello
   I am with AMP from almost  1 year since 2nd ICO . If you are new and looking for investment on AMP I will Advice you to DO NOT invest on AMP . The team has no words , DOR looking like just scaming .WE don't know what they did with ICO money ,, since than the price droping like a hell . Now they need more money releasing 60 Milon founder AMPs .  If you ask them they will never reply to you. SO try to invest on new token or coin
Thanks
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

Hello
   I am with AMP from almost  1 year since 2nd ICO . If you are new and looking for investment on AMP I will Advice you to DO NOT invest on AMP . The team has no words , DOR looking like just scaming .WE don't know what they did with ICO money ,, since than the price droping like a hell . Now they need more money releasing 60 Milon founder AMPs .  If you ask them they will never reply to you. SO try to invest on new token or coin
Thanks

That is horrible. Since Amp collected too much money during their ICO they should stop being shallow and just say they are selling some part of devs remaining tokens. And mentioning they deserve it for their hard damn work? I don't think this beta is much of a hard work and worth that ICO money.
xys9ik0p

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:58:15 PM

Amp definite are selling their stock eveytime few percents rise someone will sell large quantity and tank it
mimone

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:14:06 PM

Hello
Thanks

That is horrible. Since Amp collected too much money during their ICO they should stop being shallow and just say they are selling some part of devs remaining tokens. And mentioning they deserve it for their hard damn work? I don't think this beta is much of a hard work and worth that ICO money.

Horrible Team, horrible extension without nothing as expected ! Also no one search bar you need to scroll at infinity ! (This is the basis of an engine and a functional project) .
I think there are the prerequisites for a complaint to the authorities If anyone that have invested many money and lose it.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:01:05 PM

I find only one word to describe what wildspark is - "kasha". I can't find nothing and what is a point of sharing youtube videos? 
You know some people blame Steem but it has funcionality and real usage. It has a lot of interesting information while wildspark is full of trash.
Go check LBRY, Decent and you'll see what a crap Synereo beta is. If I was a developer I wouldn't afford myself to open this beta (and it was delayed a few times).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ramirez0

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:35:09 PM

Hello. I'm new here... I heard that the WildSpark (Synereo) wants to involve the biggest youtubers. Does anyone know something more? This could be very interesting...  Cool I'm thinking about the investment... Your insights will be helpful. Thanks.  Huh
Park.Bom

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:51:59 AM

Do not think about people so badly! Perhaps they built the Synagogue for this money?)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:16:16 AM

Do not think about people so badly! Perhaps they built the Synagogue for this money?)

The crowdsale funds are NOT "all gone".  That is just bullshit FUD that is being spread in an attempt to get cheap AMPs.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:11:27 AM

Roll Eyes

I was on vacation with my wife, I don't have always time to waste on forums like this full of trolls,  I have a life of my own.

But seeing the price drop I am not too happy, however I am a longterm holder, I think once the app gets more widespread, the price will skyrocket.

It's still early to say, I am confident the dev team will put a lot of marketing effort into the project and it will become very popular.

bullshit

[TROLL 001 ACTIVATED]

bullshit
[TROLL 002 ACTIVATED]

bullshit
[TROLL 003 ACTIVATED]

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
GAZE272

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:55:39 PM

just broke 5k, but synereo isn't the only crypto going down, so calm yourselves down people, it will rise again once bitcoin takes a breather.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:15:57 PM

lol still sleepy town here i see, price as usual just being played and played by AMP manipulation whalesbots.

sigh, hopefully this reaches moon...besides usual pnd action.  glad up on it finally.

meanwhile EVERY other coin has been pumping lol, at least once....aside from shit alts that are down.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

Wow amp got raped in the ass one more time.

Who ever is selling now must be selling at a big loss.

I have to amit this, but AMP has been one of my worst holds ever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:49:17 PM

Wow amp got raped in the ass one more time.

Who ever is selling now must be selling at a big loss.

I have to amit this, but AMP has been one of my worst holds ever.

It's kinda disappointing but to be honest nearly all coins dropped too. I wished I just sold it when I already gained 25% before the launching date.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Diego24

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

I think once the app gets more widespread, the price will skyrocket.

I am confident blablabla
The same troll nonsense as always. How many times were you confident and sure that AMP would go to the moon ? You were always wrong. You cost investors 1000 times more money than the tax guy, mister 135.000 % ROI  Cheesy. Those listening to you will soon have a -135.000 % ROI.

I really hate this overly positive bullshit that makes investors lose money. I used to listen to these trolls like you. I lost a shitload of money due to that. I learned the hard way not to listen to clueless investors like you. AMP might go to the moon one day but not because of a browser extension. Once they have a full product that will probably happen. That is why I have my focus on the project. But they are still far away from any moon landing.
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: