Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

I am not saying you will be unsuccessful in life.
I already am successful in life.

My god, that dude was annoying, too. Cheesy
Thanks. If it means anything to you, you are annoying too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:52:47 AM

Guys can someone please help?

I stored AMPs on Electrum.I want to send them back to exchanger.Looks like I cant do it on Electrum (If I can please let me know HOW) so
I entered my private key on Omniwallet,but I dont have enouph BTC to do that on AMP adress.

Looks like a mess,please help to solve

You need a little bit of bitcoin to pay the transaction fees, it doesn't need to be in the same address AMP but you need to pay a fee.

Yeah Omni support replied today and they told me I can send bitcoins directly on this adress first.

Picture : Before sending BTC there - fee was 0.0017 and I sent 0.002+ for spare.
Now they want 0.0031 already.In 1 hour aproximately.

Everything is so raw as hell :/

Should I wait when My btc amount is enouph or set commission manually for how much I possess?

0.002 Is already abt 10$ for a TRANSACTION :O
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

Guys can someone please help?

I stored AMPs on Electrum.I want to send them back to exchanger.Looks like I cant do it on Electrum (If I can please let me know HOW) so
I entered my private key on Omniwallet,but I dont have enouph BTC to do that on AMP adress.

Looks like a mess,please help to solve

You need a little bit of bitcoin to pay the transaction fees, it doesn't need to be in the same address AMP but you need to pay a fee.

Yeah Omni support replied today and they told me I can send bitcoins directly on this adress first.

Picture : Before sending BTC there - fee was 0.0017 and I sent 0.002+ for spare.
Now they want 0.0031 already.In 1 hour aproximately.

Everything is so raw as hell :/

Should I wait when My btc amount is enouph or set commission manually for how much I possess?

0.002 Is already abt 10$ for a TRANSACTION :O

Haha, bad luck, optimal fee always changing.

Send with what you have if it confirms, it confirms, if not, send again in a week or so, you have time, AMP ain't gonna 10x in the next days. Cheesy

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:13:14 AM

Sorry dude, I learnt to not click on links provided by scammers. Aventus hurts your eyes? Jesus you are sensitive. And you also have a very weird neurophysiological constitution. If Aventus makes your eyes hurt, you'd rather go and see a psychiatrist. Good luck!
Lol. Great post, man. You are so cool. Now go to your shitcoin thread and leave us alone.

I have this weird feeling that you are taking things a tiny little bit too serious. I am just wondering how persistently you return to this thread and start spamming it. It is really impressive. I am not saying you will be unsuccessful in life. It is exactly that attitude that can get you far. Persistence. And I have never seen someone (I am around for almost 5 years now) who keeps spamming a thread like you. It reminds me a little bit of IconicExpert, but you would definitely be a great competitor for him. My god, that dude was annoying, too. Cheesy

Diego24 is attempting to suppress the price with his bogus nonsense, so he can buy more AMPs.  Nobody wastes this much time without a good reason.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:45:07 AM

Sorry dude, I learnt to not click on links provided by scammers. Aventus hurts your eyes? Jesus you are sensitive. And you also have a very weird neurophysiological constitution. If Aventus makes your eyes hurt, you'd rather go and see a psychiatrist. Good luck!
Lol. Great post, man. You are so cool. Now go to your shitcoin thread and leave us alone.

I have this weird feeling that you are taking things a tiny little bit too serious. I am just wondering how persistently you return to this thread and start spamming it. It is really impressive. I am not saying you will be unsuccessful in life. It is exactly that attitude that can get you far. Persistence. And I have never seen someone (I am around for almost 5 years now) who keeps spamming a thread like you. It reminds me a little bit of IconicExpert, but you would definitely be a great competitor for him. My god, that dude was annoying, too. Cheesy

Diego24 is attempting to suppress the price with his bogus nonsense, so he can buy more AMPs.  Nobody wastes this much time without a good reason.
I don't need to attempt to suppress the price. It gets taken care for automatically. If you hold AMP, your portfolio is stamped.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

I have to say this is the worst thread on BCT, hands down.  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:33:09 AM

I have to say this is the worst thread on BCT, hands down.  Grin
Still everyone keeps coming back.  Shocked
Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

To come back to this. I don't have any AMP at the moment. But I am closely following it because of the promise of the project. I don't want to supress AMP. I wished it was going up in a strong uptrend. I would be in it if that was the case. Unfortunately, price collapsed with more than 80 % in BTC. So it was an obvious bubble. I know people like you prefer brainwashed people here that only talk about AMP rainbows and butterflies. You don't like to get confronted with reality. I understand that. But why do you always have to immediately think that my goal is to suppress the price ? Do I really need to suppress the price even more ? It is almost zero, lol. Why would I need to suppress it even further ? If I would be interested in buying really cheap AMP, I would buy right now.

You make no sense here. Maybe that's why you still like Trump so much despite him doing the opposite of what he promised before he got elected.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:22:53 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 08:08:57 PM by leigh2k14

Diego24 is attempting to suppress the price with his bogus nonsense, so he can buy more AMPs.  Nobody wastes this much time without a good reason.
To come back to this. I don't have any AMP at the moment. But I am closely following it because of the promise of the project. I don't want to supress AMP. I wished it was going up in a strong uptrend. I would be in it if that was the case. Unfortunately, price collapsed with more than 80 % in BTC. So it was an obvious bubble. I know people like you prefer brainwashed people here that only talk about AMP rainbows and butterflies. You don't like to get confronted with reality. I understand that. But why do you always have to immediately think that my goal is to suppress the price ? Do I really need to suppress the price even more ? It is almost zero, lol. Why would I need to suppress it even further ? If I would be interested in buying really cheap AMP, I would buy right now.

You make no sense here. Maybe that's why you still like Trump so much despite him doing the opposite of what he promised before he got elected.

Trump is a globalist shill, just a puppet for the elite.

As soon as the population of a western country starts to wise upto the puppet they elected, the elite give that country a choice of cunt A or cunt B, thus the cycle starts over again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

Trump is a globalist shill, just a puppet for the elite.

As soon as the population western country starts to wise upto the puppet they elected, the elite give that country a choice of cunt A or cunt B, thus the cycle starts over again.
You don't have to convince me about that. Basically it doesn't matter who we vote for. We always get the same shit presented. Elections are a game in which we vote for the best liar. The problem is that so many people don't realize that. DecentralizedEconomics is one of them. Before the elections I had at least some hopes about Trump, however I was sceptic. Unfortunately, he proved that he is the same sucker as all his predecessors.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:18:37 PM

If I understood you right, you buy when it goes up and sell when it goes down.

Not good idea, my friend.

Anyway, you did something right: you sold your AMPs. Congratz. Just be careful not buy it back! Even devs are selling, so...
Diego24

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:22:24 PM

Anyway, you did something right: you sold your AMPs. Congratz. Just be careful not buy it back! Even devs are selling, so...
No no. I buy when something will be delivered and sell at news. Unfortunately that is thé only profitable strategy for AMP at thé moment.

YouTube is censoring more people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP-3NyJBjvs
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:39:17 PM

No no. I buy when something will be delivered and sell at news. Unfortunately that is thé only profitable strategy for AMP at thé moment.

In fact, AMP never brings us good news. They only let us down: CTO left, purpose changed, no advertized techs such as Special-K and RChain will be developed, no refund, no attention economy token, no public launch in June (only August)...
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:10:26 PM

BTC pumping?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:26:05 AM

Diego24 is attempting to suppress the price with his bogus nonsense, so he can buy more AMPs.  Nobody wastes this much time without a good reason.
I don't need to attempt to suppress the price. It gets taken care for automatically. If you hold AMP, your portfolio is stamped.

Sorry to break it to you, but it was only your portfolio that got "stamped".

You can say what you want about me and Trump, but at least we're winners, and not wasting our time replying twice to the same post.  If you're not actively trying to depress the price, then you bought higher, panic sold, and are now angry.  Panic selling is never the answer.  You should have held on and been positive.  Only good things have happened with AMP and even better times are ahead.

In fact, AMP never brings us good news. They only let us down: CTO left, purpose changed, no advertized techs such as Special-K and RChain will be developed, no refund, no attention economy token, no public launch in June (only August)...

The purpose never changed.  The purpose always was and always has been to bring about the blockchain revolution to the social media space and empower the user.  Greg was unable to deliver, so he got his ass fired.  Would you rather have him still holding up real progress?  Regardless, "RChain" is a centralized technology run by the legal entity known as the "RChain Coop".  The good news is that YOURChain is making RChain YOURS again!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Diego24

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:54:20 AM

Sorry to break it to you, but it was only your portfolio that got "stamped".
Euhm, not really. I think I clearly indicated here everytime when I ran away from AMP. So based on that you should know that my portfolio didn't get stamped. In the contrary, this week I more than doubled my amount of BTC thanks to coin flipping. I had more gains but I lost some with Ripple by doing a stupid risky trade at a too high price. I know I shouldn't be doing these trades but once in a while when I don't control my emotions I make this stupid trade and get burned. But still I can't complain. I did well this week. I just have to commit to not make this stupid risky trade again in the future.

You can say what you want about me and Trump, but at least we're winners, and not wasting our time replying twice to the same post.
Haha, what a nonsense. This is the same nonsense like your "Can't stamp the amp" memes in moments that the AMP price has been crushed by 80 %. You are winner ? You just lost more than 80 % with AMP. I know you bought much lower and are still in good gains, but you still lost more than 80 % of profits 2 years in a row. To me that does not sound like the strategy of a winner. That sounds more like the strategy of a religous person that prays to God everyday in the hope he wins the lottery.

Lol, Trump a winner ? He is getting his ass kicked by Putin. And man, I had to laugh so hard with him. He has coward written all over his face. He treatens little North Korea. But having the biggest army in the world is not enough for him. He needs help from South Korea and Japan. LOL. 3 big armies against a small isolated country. I think I have never see a bigger act of cowardness than this. Great example of a winner. Wake me up once he beats a serious guy like Putin.

If you're not actively trying to depress the price, then you bought higher, panic sold, and are now angry.  Panic selling is never the answer.  You should have held on and been positive.  Only good things have happened with AMP and even better times are ahead.
Tsss, here we go again. Another faulty assumption. I am not in AMP right now. When are you finally going to understand that ? Are"winners" blind to what is posted here and only read what they want to read ? I never panic selled. I am not even angry, lol. I am just stating reality. I told here 2 times that price was about to crash and that happened. The problem is not what I say but people like you that don't like to read reality. You prefer people like profitgenerator that are constantly saying "This is the last time for cheap AMP. Then it will go to the moon." ... even though he has been wrong over and over again, you don't seem to care about that because he is just saying what you want to hear.

The purpose never changed.  The purpose always was and always has been to bring about the blockchain revolution to the social media space and empower the user.  Greg was unable to deliver, so he got his ass fired.  Would you rather have him still holding up real progress?  Regardless, "RChain" is a centralized technology run by the legal entity known as the "RChain Coop".  The good news is that YOURChain is making RChain YOURS again!
This is bullocks. People invested in product A but they got product B. For me it doesn't matter because I did not invest in it. I just traded AMP. But those that really invested in it because of what was promised ... I can totally understand their frustration. And just putting all blame on this Greg guy is too easy. It is still the responsibility of Synereo to make sure they have people working for them that are capable of delivering. If I contact Ford to make me a car and I pay for it, I expect to have a car delivered. You can't deliver me a skateboard and then say: "It is not our fault. There was this guy called Greg that couldn't deliver.".
Diego24

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:13:37 AM

BTC pumping?

I think so. It is very close to take out its all time high. Alts will get hit if that happens.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:09:07 AM

You know this is why we need a moderated thread.

Known trolls like:

Diego24
DefendKebab

Are causing too much trouble here, confusion, spreading lies, fear , uncertainty, doubt.

And they are shameless trolls that have nothing better to do all day just troll in the AMP thread.

DefendKebab wasn't active for months and his recent first post was already in the AMP thread spreading FUD.

DefendKebab is probably a sockpuppet account of some other troll here, it can't be more obvious than this. But troll like these really have to be banned, I am getting tired of seeing low prices that are caused by these shameless trolls.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Diego24

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

You know this is why we need a moderated thread.

Known trolls like:

Diego24
DefendKebab

Are causing too much trouble here, confusion, spreading lies, fear , uncertainty, doubt.

No AMP thread doesn't need a moderated thread. You are actually asking for a censored thread. You are basically proposing for the AMP thread to become something that AMP wants to fight in the first place. This shows you are a person with a very low morality.

I did not lie. The only liar here is you. You are scammer. You lied about your 135.000 % ROI. You kept this lie for half a year. You spread this lie on Steemit to get followers, upvotes and free Steem. 2 days ago you finally admitted your real ROI is 150 %. From 135.000 % to 150 %. Imagine what an insane liar you are.

You lied more than this. Everytime the price of AMP had some retraction, you said you were going to buy some more cheap AMP. That, sir, was a lie too. You never bought at those levels. You were just trying to pump the price so you would make more gains. You are maybe buying now, but for sure you didn't buy anything at 10k, 15k, 20k like you claimed you were going to do.  

I think this thread needs to get saved from people like you. You are burning investors. You pretend like you know something. Experienced investors of course immediately see that you are completely clueless, but new investors don't. Then you make this assumption of being a great investor stronger by lying about your 135.000 % ROI. You, sir, are 1000 worse for investors than the IRS. Reality is, you know nothing and are completely clueless.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:34:11 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 09:45:13 AM by profitgenerator212

No AMP thread doesn't need a moderated thread. You are actually asking for a censored thread. You are basically proposing for the AMP thread to become something that AMP wants to fight in the first place. This shows you are a person with a very low morality.

Yes it does it's not censorship to filter out the nonsense that trolls like you put out day in day out, in order to confuse new potential AMP investors.

I did not lie. The only liar here is you. You are scammer. You lied about your 135.000 % ROI. You kept this lie for half a year. You spread this lie on Steemit to get followers, upvotes and free Steem. 2 days ago you finally admitted your real ROI is 150 %. From 135.000 % to 150 %. Imagine what an insane liar you are.

You must have weak math skills, but a big mouth.

I have told many times that the 135000% ROI is hypothetical, meaning that that much you could have made if you'd took all the trades that I did with 100% of your capital (which would be a massive risk, but technically it's absolutely possible to turn 1$ into 135,000$ this way). And I did took those trades, most of them, but not with 100% of my capital.

I am a careful investor so I usually risk 5-10% of my capital on my trades, sometimes even less, so the total ROI/ portfolio was something like 400-500% then.

Now it shrunk down to 150% as AMP and many other coins have gone down in value. But I am still up YTD, yet you called me a loser.

How am I a loser compared to those stock boys that barely make 30%/year? I am up for 3 years consecutive and my Sharpe ratio isn't that bad either.

How many time do I have to explain this?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: