Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:29:08 PM

If you look at the graphs on Poloniex and Bittrex you can notice something interesting:

The green candles are supported by much more volume than the red candles.

This is often a very good sign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:13:12 PM

If you look at the graphs on Poloniex and Bittrex you can notice something interesting:

The green candles are supported by much more volume than the red candles.

This is often a very good sign.

The problem is it has happened for more than a year and still look what happened to the price...
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:54:06 AM

Everyone needs to read this article.

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/11/12/summary-of-events-bitcoin-vs-bitcoin-cash/

The source is not stated for the claims but considering the events it seems true.

Not true in the least. Perhaps you should read this thread between the post you quote, and this post of yours.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg24515296#msg24515296

Essentially, I challenged Dor to support his assertions with evidence. He indicated that he would, but never did.

The stuff in the article is mostly anti-BCH talking points that many people see and then repeat, without first looking into whether or not the allegations have any basis in fact. While these allegations are repeated far and wide, I am yet to see a cogent listing of the evidence that might support such allegations.

Seeing as you have reposted this tripe, I suppose it is now impingent upon you to support the allegations therein with some actual evidence.

Are you up to the task?                                                                   (It would seem that Dor was not)

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:08:56 AM

I read that Bitcoin Cash hardly has developers

Yeah. You read.

But you didn't bother to check before you repeated the lie, did you?

First off, 'Bitcoin Cash' is not a software project. It is a blockchain. Fact is, there are several projects that create wallet (i.e., non-mining, fully-validating 'node') implementations that operate on the Bitcoin Cash chain. As opposed to Bitcoin Segwit, which has essentially either the Core way or the High way. And each of these implementations has developers. And healthy competition between them to deliver the market-leading client for the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

I wish all y'all would quite repeating plain false info re: Bitcoin Cash. Then I would not have to chime in with this correction on a thread dedicated to another topic altogether.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
kryptoyz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:11:38 AM

Yeah. You read.

First off, 'Bitcoin Cash' is not a software project. It is a blockchain. Fact is, there are several projects that create wallet (i.e., non-mining, fully-validating 'node') implementations that operate on the Bitcoin Cash chain. As opposed to Bitcoin Segwit, which has essentially either the Core way or the High way. And each of these implementations has developers. And healthy competition between them to deliver the market-leading client for the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

I wish all y'all would quite repeating plain false info re: Bitcoin Cash. Then I would not have to chime in with this correction on a thread dedicated to another topic altogether.

'Evidence' and 'sources'...that's right. Like the people behind it would just put it on some open forum or call the media and report it to them. All we know is that the circumstances lead us to believe that whatever is stated by Dor has higher probability of being true. Even if it's NOT, nobody would want to risk it with BCash. It's known that Bitcoin has its limitations but it's got massive support from people, financial institutions, bay area entrepreneurs. It'll come over them slowly. You seem to take the attack on BTC cash too personal like it's your baby. peace
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

Yeah. You read.

How can I check this ? You are also just claiming that this isn't the case without showing any evidence for it. If you would be serious about it, you would at least have given us information to check whether this is true. Blockchain is software, by the way.

The problem with Bitcoin Cash is that Roger Ver is behaving like a real idiot. And I am not talking about his recent outbursts. I mean in general. When you talk nonsense like "I read tons of books in economics. That's why I bought so many Bitcoins at $1. It wasn't luck. And that's why I can tell you that in order for Bitcoin to be a store of value, you need to be able to buy a cup of coffee with it.". Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows this is nonsense. People buy coffee with dollars, not with a gold bars. Which of the 2 is the store of value ?

Then there is this Jihan Wu. A complete retarded dick that screwed investors over with LTC last year. I was one of them. He just lied about not supporting LTC, causing it to dump and a few days later he did support it and price shot up. This guy is a scammer by nature.

Then there is John McAffee, someone that looked like he deserved respect but recently in his tweets he is just showing that he is a greedy wolf that only cares about money and not about free currency.

Having these 3 people behind the project doesn't make the project look decent. I am not saying Bitcoin Cash will not grow a lot. I know a lot of institutional investors are investing in it. I read there is a huge demand from institutional investors for Bitcoin Cash. But the people behind it are not the kind of people the crypto community is looking for. They are greedy manipulative lying money wolfs.
kryptoyz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

Yeah. You read.

How can I check this ? You are also just claiming that this isn't the case without showing any evidence for it. If you would be serious about it, you would at least have given us information to check whether this is true. Blockchain is software, by the way.

The problem with Bitcoin Cash is that Roger Ver is behaving like a real idiot. And I am not talking about his recent outbursts. I mean in general. When you talk nonsense like "I read tons of books in economics. That's why I bought so many Bitcoins at $1. It wasn't luck. And that's why I can tell you that in order for Bitcoin to be a store of value, you need to be able to buy a cup of coffee with it.". Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows this is nonsense. People buy coffee with dollars, not with a gold bars. Which of the 2 is the store of value ?

Then there is this Jihan Wu. A complete retarded dick that screwed investors over with LTC last year. I was one of them. He just lied about not supporting LTC, causing it to dump and a few days later he did support it and price shot up. This guy is a scammer by nature.

Then there is John McAffee, someone that looked like he deserved respect but recently in his tweets he is just showing that he is a greedy wolf that only cares about money and not about free currency.

Having these 3 people behind the project doesn't make the project look decent. I am not saying Bitcoin Cash will not grow a lot. I know a lot of institutional investors are investing in it. I read there is a huge demand from institutional investors for Bitcoin Cash. But the people behind it are not the kind of people the crypto community is looking for. They are greedy manipulative lying money wolfs.
Chicos, the bottom line is BCash is an organized, whale run, country level SCAMcoin, which we should all stay away from.
jvper

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:57:18 PM

Please refrain from discussing about Bitcoin Cash in this thread. If you want to discuss about BCH, go to the other thread.
WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:05:50 AM

I am not really hyping. I actually just have some fun being in crypto and posting for fun. So, yeah, thanks for paying me so much attention with a post longer than any of those I have ever written. You clown! Cheesy
You are such a dufus that you even dare to lie in people's face. Everyone has seen how you have been hyping wildspark like a little brainless retard. You even have chosen your name as such. What a brainless childish noob you are.

Diego24 I don't want to offend you in anyway or cast doubt on your mental health, but I think you are well advised to get some XXL tranquilizers or we will soon all miss your valuable input here because you died from a heart attack. I like reading your comments even if it is sometimes just for entertainment reasons. So please do everything you can to stay with us!

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:33:15 AM

Please refrain from discussing about Bitcoin Cash in this thread. If you want to discuss about BCH, go to the other thread.
I think a bit off-topic from mention the name of BCH or BTC it because of the market it should be tolerated.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:33:58 AM

I am not really hyping. I actually just have some fun being in crypto and posting for fun. So, yeah, thanks for paying me so much attention with a post longer than any of those I have ever written. You clown! Cheesy
You are such a dufus that you even dare to lie in people's face. Everyone has seen how you have been hyping wildspark like a little brainless retard. You even have chosen your name as such. What a brainless childish noob you are.

Diego24 I don't want to offend you in anyway or cast doubt on your mental health, but I think you are well advised to get some XXL tranquilizers or we will soon all miss your valuable input here because you died from a heart attack. I like reading your comments even if it is sometimes just for entertainment reasons. So please do everything you can to stay with us!

well now diego cannot say they are doing nothing, but well i had also thought so, but this new update of full web app and that too in just 3 months surprised me to the core, and of course the speculation would blast the amp price in Feb but still there is a lot to be done to get the userbase and make wildspark and synereo popular in the long run besides marketing of Feb and perhaps increase of price to $20-$100 by 2018 end? Cool
kryptoyz

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:09:44 AM

well now diego cannot say they are doing nothing, but well i had also thought so, but this new update of full web app and that too in just 3 months surprised me to the core, and of course the speculation would blast the amp price in Feb but still there is a lot to be done to get the userbase and make wildspark and synereo popular in the long run besides marketing of Feb and perhaps increase of price to $20-$100 by 2018 end? Cool
You must be kidding. $20-$100 by 2018 end? You mean AMP alone with the total supply of 1 billion would have the market share of at least 20 billion???
Now the price is <$0.3. In a year, you're saying it would ~ X 100??? Forget about the moon your rocket is straightway heading to Andromeda...lol
John547s3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:47 AM

You must be kidding. $20-$100 by 2018 end? You mean AMP alone with the total supply of 1 billion would have the market share of at least 20 billion???
Now the price is <$0.3. In a year, you're saying it would ~ X 100??? Forget about the moon your rocket is straightway heading to Andromeda...lol

first of all circulating supply is not 1 billion it is 100 million and second thing is that if the wildspark product fully succeeds then $100 is also possible and btw anything can happen in crypto see dash ethereum, steem, ripple, and now even bitcoin hitting 10k usd Smiley
John547s3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:29:36 AM

first of all circulating supply is not 1 billion it is 100 million and second thing is that if the wildspark product fully succeeds then $100 is also possible and btw anything can happen in crypto see dash ethereum, steem, ripple, and now even bitcoin hitting 10k usd Smiley

BTW my dreams would be fulfilled by $5-$10 Grin
kryptoyz

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:40:27 AM

The supply is <83 million. And $4 at the 2018 end looks completely achievable if the adaptation plan accomplishes even ~75 of what is expected.
Could anyone tel about the website launch date? And what's in between now and Feb 13th?
Diego24

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

The more you speak the more retarded you sound. From hyping crap to kindergarten replies. Is your mother still breastfeeding you ?
Diego24

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

Well, x100 in crypto in a 1 year time span is possible. I know that last year in December I told a guy he was crazy for predicting Ethereum to go past $100. Look now, it already hit $500. These kind of gains are possible in crypto. But in order to achieve that, the project has to be able to finally build something really useful. There is a lot of competition: Steemit, BAT and now even IOTA:

https://medium.com/tipiota/tip-iota-earn-money-online-3789ddf154bb

It will not be easy to go x100, but I would definitely not discard it. Next year a huge amount of money will enter crypto. Crypto has exponential growth and with BTC and soon ETH entering the stock market the whole crypto space will boom much faster than it already had.
jvper

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:28:01 PM

So you believe in the future this coin will be worth far more but your assumption is that those 850 million locked coins will stay locked forever? How naive! Or you understand that by the time this coin is $5-$10 it will have a huge circulating supply, so you need nearly a $10 billion market cap by that time?
John547s3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

So you believe in the future this coin will be worth far more but your assumption is that those 850 million locked coins will stay locked forever? How naive! Or you understand that by the time this coin is $5-$10 it will have a huge circulating supply, so you need nearly a $10 billion market cap by that time?

many of amps will also be burnt like they were earlier imo maximum circulating supply will be 20 million, they were kept only for getting some funding but now they are no longer needed
jvper

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:56:57 PM

many of amps will also be burnt like they were earlier imo maximum circulating supply will be 20 million, they were kept only for getting some funding but now they are no longer needed

If they were to be burnt, at least some part of it would have had already been burnt.
Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: