Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:48:49 AM

For me it is better to use them both ,saving in a bank actually one way  to your money to be secure, investing makes your money growb as the years past. Once you earn profit from your capital, use your capital to inveat again and save the profit you get from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:35:22 AM

Personally, I'm not a business minded person, I'm not a risk taker, I don't want to lose which is ridiculous  Shocked but once I knew I will be making a profit in that I will take that but as far its not trusted or I just don't feel it, I wont.
So I save my money in the bank. That way I know it's more secure. Investing in real estate is also fine with me because of its increasing value over time. But investing online is a big no no for me. Scammers are everywhere.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:43:56 AM

For me it is better to use them both ,saving in a bank actually one way  to your money to be secure, investing makes your money growb as the years past. Once you earn profit from your capital, use your capital to inveat again and save the profit you get from it.
Let say if the bank will try to give a task for you and cut your amount on yourbank account. Investment will involved the more risk. If you got the more risk on your investment and the more profit will you get in the future. but hodl still being the best answer.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:18:51 AM

Let say if the bank will try to give a task for you and cut your amount on yourbank account. Investment will involved the more risk. If you got the more risk on your investment and the more profit will you get in the future. but hodl still being the best answer.
We have to follow what is advisable, savings and investment should be separate and ensure you have save enough amount
to address your problems in the event your business will fail. To venture into investment is another level of taking risk, ensure  that
you are knowledgeable before making a decision, bitcoin is a good investment but it does not guarantee automatic money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Each people is different. Save money in bitcoin form is such as investment but people who have big capital and skill shall try to invest in real estate because it's also good investment.
Everyone has a different idea, if you already have a fixed income and salary, in my view it would be better if you prioritize to save than invest. But it does not matter if you want to invest but allocate the appropriate funds
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:11:13 PM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Yeah it is better to invest in bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is now continuing to grow up. It is really good to invest now. You will have a regret if you have not invest your money in bitcoins.
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:44:05 PM

Personally, I'm not a business minded person, I'm not a risk taker, I don't want to lose which is ridiculous  Shocked but once I knew I will be making a profit in that I will take that but as far its not trusted or I just don't feel it, I wont.
So I save my money in the bank. That way I know it's more secure. Investing in real estate is also fine with me because of its increasing value over time. But investing online is a big no no for me. Scammers are everywhere.
People that invest in Bitcoin should know that they must have at least a single Bitcoin in their Bitcoin account before investing any coins into any other type of investment since the money could get lost in an instant. Bitcoin has a high chance to go up in value while other investments have a lower chance of surviving if Bitcoin dumps.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:45:38 PM

well, it is the most best is keep the money in the hands of our own and not do anything. Because all things have a risk, if you don't have the courage to correct or minimize the risk it will be much more saving. Because only keep all funds can be secured, but will not survive or the outcome will remain the same until whenever. So, if you want to make a profit then it should be able to take the risk if it is not then it will only be like that

Yeah. Sometimes it is best to save your money, rather than invest it and take the risks. But, if you want your money to grow over the long term, then your best bet would be to accept the risks and invest your capital into something that would make you wealthy over time.

Therefore, it is always best to combine both saving and investing to become financially free in the future. If you take the right steps when investing such as making a research and minimizing your risks, as well as saving your money into a bank account and Bitcoin for the long term, nothing could go wrong.

In addition, you can always follow the rules to never spend more than what you earn to ensure your financial success over the long term. Just my opinion. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:36:34 PM

I prefer it both, if you want to secure your money, and not get scam, you need to save it. Some of banks give benefits and insurance if you save your money while in invest there is a change that you will get a big profit specially if is long-term investment but we should make sure that it is legal and have proofs, there are lot of scammers out there and waiting to invest your money especially online.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If you're talking about Bitcoin then saving it can also be a form of investment but if we talk about money then I prefer doing both since I have some things that I want to acquire in the future through saving then I might as well considering investing since that is like job and earn your wage but the difference is that you don't actually work nor you have definite wage since it depends on to something. So it is better to save up if you want to have a definite money to hold on to buy something you want in the future while invest if you got some spare to do so i.e. a money that sits idly.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:29:19 PM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Yeah it is better to invest in bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is now continuing to grow up. It is really good to invest now. You will have a regret if you have not invest your money in bitcoins.
yes you are right that investment in bitcoin is best way your money will grow fast and suppose if you save money it has no benefits to save money as compare to investment , and for investment bitcoin is very good way because its price will going to high in future in case of bitcoin adoption are increased so invest your money in bitcoin without any hesitate because bitcoin is very secure currency for investment.
ipungadhi

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:18:29 PM

Each people is different. Save money in bitcoin form is such as investment but people who have big capital and skill shall try to invest in real estate because it's also good investment.
Whatever investment you choose like bitcoin, real estate, gold, etc, should be balanced by saving money with an allocation that is tailored to your current financial condition. Investing is something that is at risk. So you should do the calculations first

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:42:05 PM

Whatever investment you choose like bitcoin, real estate, gold, etc, should be balanced by saving money with an allocation that is tailored to your current financial condition. Investing is something that is at risk. So you should do the calculations first

Yes calculating first is better for your investment in any field and have to think better that which asset is better for investment and try to stay away from ponzi scheme as they have more chances to scam you and if you have not enough to invest then you can save them.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:51:36 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 01:38:56 AM by Zenithar

Yes calculating first is better for your investment in any field and have to think better that which asset is better for investment and try to stay away from ponzi scheme as they have more chances to scam you and if you have not enough to invest then you can save them.
it is too much important to have good knowledge about trading and must study the coin or anything else where we are going to invest our money. because those people who do not have knowledge about trading it is very risky and more chance is that you will even lose your own money. i think we must first get knowledge about the coin where we are going to invest and after that should take active step.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:57:37 PM

Sometime thinking too much bring a person to fear and when he fear then he do not invest. I will suggest you that first of all you search for the place where you want to invest and then take the risk to invest in it and if you will have invested in a better place you will definitely get the profit in long term or short term after that you can calculate your needs.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:49:36 AM

Sometime thinking too much bring a person to fear and when he fear then he do not invest. I will suggest you that first of all you search for the place where you want to invest and then take the risk to invest in it and if you will have invested in a better place you will definitely get the profit in long term or short term after that you can calculate your needs.
The fear will come in if what you invested is more than you can afford to lose, that is the first rule, even if we are too confident with bitcoin we should never go all in since the risk is too high and no guarantee that success will happen in the future. Reserved something for other investment like in real world, you diversify it and it's the key to succeed, doesn't need to be faster but slowly and steady will help.

Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:07:15 AM

We can do both invest and save your money is good thing. saving in bank allows you to liquidate your money easily but doesnt guarantee you a higher return, while investing this is the way to make your money grow and allows you to generate more passive income.
Siskaver

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:32:21 AM

We can do both invest and save your money is good thing. saving in bank allows you to liquidate your money easily but doesnt guarantee you a higher return, while investing this is the way to make your money grow and allows you to generate more passive income.

That is what I am doing. I have saved most of the coins.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:43:32 AM

I think it's better to invest because if we invest our funds will grow from time to time. But it also depends on the need

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:43:47 PM

It is better to invest money than to save it because if you have the courage to invest it you can have a chance to earn profit or grow your money from what you have invested, unlike when you save your money it will become stagnant or remain and it will not grow or be more profitable.  It takes courage to invest but if you want to grow your money, you must do it.
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: