Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181153 times)
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Saving and investing are both ok. Saving your money is better in terms of liquidity and convenience when you need money right away, on the other side investing your money is better when it comes to profit, investing gives higher interest compare in savings, but for me the best way to become financially free from stress try to have both savings and investments. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:07:10 AM

If you do not know about compounding strategy, google it and apply it. I prefer that way. First earn btc from online by taking part in signature campaign, social network campaign. Get your coins and hold. Sale those coins at a good profit after 3 to 6 months. Then start investing. Suppose you have earned 0.10 worths btc. And you invested 0.10 and made 0.005 profit. Do not withdraw the profit, rather invest it. So next time your capital will be 0.105 and thus grow your balance. If you can follow the rule, you will gather good sum in a short period.
Ammigo13

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

I choose investing, because the money will be saved and will bring more profit. This is a risky business, but it's worth it.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Well, I would rather invest it to gain much profit then I will save it. In addition, if you want to make some money try to invest it in any kind of investment sites. Investing is a best way to gain profit. However; some people choose to save because they want their bitcoin safe. Lastly, if you invest your money you would notice that you can earn much profit that saving it.
I agree with you because you can earn money by investing it on a trusted banks or any investment sites. or just a little money while investing so you can use that when in need while waiting, it is up to you how you use your bitcoin or money.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:04:11 PM

If long-term investment I prefer gold, if saving in the bank for a long time is very risky inflation, if you want more profitable better investment in bitcoin.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Well, I would rather invest it to gain much profit then I will save it. In addition, if you want to make some money try to invest it in any kind of investment sites. Investing is a best way to gain profit. However; some people choose to save because they want their bitcoin safe. Lastly, if you invest your money you would notice that you can earn much profit that saving it.
I agree with you because you can earn money by investing it on a trusted banks or any investment sites. or just a little money while investing so you can use that when in need while waiting, it is up to you how you use your bitcoin or money.
The requirement needed to invest in a certain bank is a big amount and it does not provide a good rate compared to what we can get in investing crypto currencies. Let's be practical, we are in the new time where technology will definitely be the trend in the future to come, we should invest to any system or platform that we think will be in demand in the future, and bitcoin is definitely one of the those.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:22:08 PM

It depends upon you if you would invest to gain more money or just save it on bank and also gain with a low percent of interest. If you are afraid of taking the risk on investing, why don't you just try to put some money to invest like 25% of your money just to experiment if you have a great future in investing and save the rest for a while. Don't put all your deck cards in one game. Just take a try at first and see by yourself if you will gain in investing or not.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

If you invest in secure platform that will be more secure than Save money. I always prefer to invest mone on secure and trusted platform.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:01:08 PM

Agree. You can't rely only on saving your Bitcoins or money for the long term, since it won't be capable of expanding your capital as your funds will remain static. Therefore, it is best to combine both saving and investing to gain the possibility of making your money grow double or triple in the future.

I know that with saving, your funds would be much safer, but sometimes it is worth taking the risk when investing to help grow your capital. Investing in real estate, rare assets or commodities, and even bonds would help you establish a good financial life that may lead you to unfold riches.

Of course, you won't get rich quick but if you take the right steps  of saving, investing, and never spend more than what you earn, then you'll be safe. There are many opportunities out there that will help expand your capital. Cryptocurrencies are one of them, but there are many other ways to do so too. Just sharing my thoughts. Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:30:34 PM

As a rule, money saved in the bank is money you are losing. Because of inflation, money you have now will be worth much less within a year or so, and the interest in bank savings account can't keep up with the inflation rate. The only thing banks are good for is keeping liquid money. Other than that, find growth elsewhere.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:04:29 PM

For me it is better to invest money than to save money because in investing is you can earn profit and make your money double. In investing is a good idea to invest your money because it will grow fast. In investing you have more opportunity and increase the value. Before you invest you will be wisely and it will better return. Investing is much better because of its profitable and value and it is use as the future of our family. Investing is better than savings and investing is safe and surely. Investing is a wisely and investing money is much easier.
For me it is better to invest money. Because if we hold it or save it we will be tempt to spend it. But if our money is in the investment we will lesses the chance that we will withdraw it . But if you want, you may save a bit also. It will have a profit also as time goes by because bitcoin will be huge someday.
yes no doubt that it is very good to invest money in bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is expected to increase too  much and hope that the price is very soon going to become sky rocket very soon.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:37:52 PM

For me it is better to invest money than to save money because in investing is you can earn profit and make your money double. In investing is a good idea to invest your money because it will grow fast. In investing you have more opportunity and increase the value. Before you invest you will be wisely and it will better return. Investing is much better because of its profitable and value and it is use as the future of our family. Investing is better than savings and investing is safe and surely. Investing is a wisely and investing money is much easier.
For me it is better to invest money. Because if we hold it or save it we will be tempt to spend it. But if our money is in the investment we will lesses the chance that we will withdraw it . But if you want, you may save a bit also. It will have a profit also as time goes by because bitcoin will be huge someday.
yes no doubt that it is very good to invest money in bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is expected to increase too  much and hope that the price is very soon going to become sky rocket very soon.

It is the best time to invest in bitcoin because of the fluctuating price. And likely as predicted, the price will go strong and increase in the future. As opposed to saving in bank, which you will only earn interest p.a. but its nothing as compare to the amount you are going to profit if you are going to invest in bitcoin. Just invest amount that you can afford though, and not all your wealth so that chances of you withdrawing bitcoin is less because its much better to invest it long term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:47:48 PM

As a rule, money saved in the bank is money you are losing. Because of inflation, money you have now will be worth much less within a year or so, and the interest in bank savings account can't keep up with the inflation rate. The only thing banks are good for is keeping liquid money. Other than that, find growth elsewhere.
And with you money in the bank, they are the one who benefits from it. Because they are using it for loan offers and the interest you will be earning from them is only a centavo coming from the profit they made. When you have saved money, its also good that do some investments like bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
it is better to save your money if you are not willing to lose it. investment is unpredictable, I suggest that if you are thinking to invest, just invest your extra money and have no expectation. But in bitcoin there is a big potential of big return of investment. just save while investinng. Saving and Investing is incomparable.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:14:27 PM

And with you money in the bank, they are the one who benefits from it. Because they are using it for loan offers and the interest you will be earning from them is only a centavo coming from the profit they made. When you have saved money, its also good that do some investments like bitcoin.
Its not a good idea to invest it in bank it takes a lot of time before you can gain interest i think yearly before you can gain profit and it is only good if you can invest a lot of money..
but for me everything in investment has risk so better to invest it in bitcoin and save for a long time and sell them in a good time where the price of bitcoin is high..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:28:18 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
it is better to save your money if you are not willing to lose it. investment is unpredictable, I suggest that if you are thinking to invest, just invest your extra money and have no expectation. But in bitcoin there is a big potential of big return of investment. just save while investinng. Saving and Investing is incomparable.
but it not so, investing money and specially in bitcoin is more safe investment, you do not need to worry about your investment in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very bright future and its price can go so much high so i think you should not lose time and should try to invest your money in bitcoin if you want to make some money, because in present time bitcoin investment is the best way of making money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:28:24 PM

You cannot earn something without taking risk. Saving money itself does not provide you any valid profit because the inflation rate of the world economy is already very high.
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:33:57 PM

I agree , investments is a win-win situation where you have you have to be sure if you are going to gain or lose the money , I suggest that before you invest , make sure you're investments are in the right place and in line to the things you love because if not, you are wasting money and effort. Saving money in the bank is a good option where in you keep money and its growing , Government pays a lot to make money , money count should be stable in the country so they can prevent conflict , when you save money in the bank , patience is needed because its not in the blink of an eye you can have  the money you gave with interests, but the advisable of all is read and explore with the terms and condition in where you are going to put you're money.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:37:37 PM

much better to invest bitcoin/altcoin it is because they are volatile where we trade them both in the exchange site platform.
And it has a brigther future too and very potentials to invest in.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:43:19 PM

Investing is mandatory if you want to grow your money in long term and you need to take that extra risk of investing your money as its never possible to grow your money with saving and even the inflation rate is too high which will eat away all your money in long term but you should also save some money regularly which can help you at the time of emergencies.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: