Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181003 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

It is better to invest money because inesting is some kind of a business opportunity making money grow past as past as a wind blow..depending on how you handle and the way you threat your self.like making your self prudence enough to wait.
Some people do saving because they think saving is enough.but to tell you frankly saving is less than investing     .most sucessfull person do believe that business is one way of gaining more prophit than any others..
By the way in terms of saving we can save anything anytime anywhere..but thats it period..
A verry big difference through investing because investing can double your money.anytime anywhere but as what i have said its deppend on you..all of this things depends on your discepline...make your self productive.open your mind through business and see the differrence of the words saving and investing gudluck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
investing money in internet like bitcoin have a high risk, bitcoin price now is not stable and fluctuative, better if you invest in bank with low risk but all it just do it, this invest the risk is on your hand.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:01:32 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
investing money in internet like bitcoin have a high risk, bitcoin price now is not stable and fluctuative, better if you invest in bank with low risk but all it just do it, this invest the risk is on your hand.

yes there is risk involve in bitcoin investment and although the price is not stable and fluctuates but the bitcoin investment is very profitable due to unstable price only you need to invest in right time and if you think that that saving money is good so i say that only saving money will not help you to grow your money faster.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:42:21 PM

Savings is much more better to all, second was investing online but only in bitcoin investment other than that nothing else.
Because is one of the most safest investment online and not only that it can also gives you an additional source of income and you can be your own bank too.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:38:33 AM

Each people is different. Save money in bitcoin form is such as investment but people who have big capital and skill shall try to invest in real estate because it's also good investment.

Natalim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:21:16 AM

Each people is different. Save money in bitcoin form is such as investment but people who have big capital and skill shall try to invest in real estate because it's also good investment.
No doubt is one of the best investment because it's safer but majority of us does not have the capacity to start that kind of business.
Also, there are people who are risk takers and they love to trade and bitcoin is the best answer for them.

zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

Diversify you money that's the best thing you can do. Save money in the bank for emergency purpose and invest money in bitcoin for future, you also can invest in business or maybe properties there are lots of ways where you can put your money but you need to dig deep first before putting your money in investment and expect that you will have some losses before gaining money.
Viscore

Activity: 2982
Merit: 641

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:00:51 AM

Diversify you money that's the best thing you can do. Save money in the bank for emergency purpose and invest money in bitcoin for future, you also can invest in business or maybe properties there are lots of ways where you can put your money but you need to dig deep first before putting your money in investment and expect that you will have some losses before gaining money.
That's the right way to manage your money, you cannot just save even though you already have extra money for investment.
Savings is a priority but if you want to live a comfortable life you need to take risk because working alone will make your skills
depreciate in the longer run and you cannot fully benefit on your skills and knowledge.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:39:23 AM

Savings is much more better to all, second was investing online but only in bitcoin investment other than that nothing else.
Because is one of the most safest investment online and not only that it can also gives you an additional source of income and you can be your own bank too.

It depends on our perspective, there are some that says investing is better than savings and some are saying that both are good and I'm one of them. I'm not comparing any of them as they are both good if you know how to handle things. And when you are earning with your investment just save it for better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:14:07 PM

for me i think the best way is put it in the bank and save your money when you need money for emergency atlis do you have save money. when your money put in invest maybe there possible they scam your money. there many investor and investing web site scammer. you know!

I know that saving your money in the bank is a good routine but too bad that my money isn't even going to the bank. As I plan that I will deposit it to the bank there is something unexpected happening and that is where my money will be used. And if there will be a chance that I'm going to have spare money I would love to invest it to bitcoin and save.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joymalieza

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:50:16 PM

I think investing money is better than saving money.  Investing means you make your money earn more money.  Saving is just keeping it. Saving it in the bank doesn't actually make it much more since bank interest rates are low.  However one should be very careful in investing money to make sure it dont get lost.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:53:20 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 01:04:48 PM by NEWGOODOUBLE

Saving bitcoin also includes investing if you use fiat currency as your main money currency. Investing in bitcoin includes risky investments. So if you choose to invest in bitcoin it should be offset by saving money and fund backups

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:59:19 PM

Saving money is always good if you dont have any safe option to invest as blindly investing can lead you to big losses, best is to do great research and invest wisely in things that will pay you in a regular manner like a buying a house and giving it to rent. You get monthly rent as well as you hold the asset in your name and it is  a great investment.

well, it is the most best is keep the money in the hands of our own and not do anything. Because all things have a risk, if you don't have the courage to correct or minimize the risk it will be much more saving. Because only keep all funds can be secured, but will not survive or the outcome will remain the same until whenever. So, if you want to make a profit then it should be able to take the risk if it is not then it will only be like that

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

Invest if you feel it is suitable time. But IMHO, investing bears a lot of risk. If it is crypto, it bears bigger risk. Crypto is unstable by its nature. Price depends on many factors. Any coin may get massive pumps without any significant news and sometimes many coins crashes even after brilliant growth. So if you decide to invest, welcome to crypto but keep ready some analgesics cause you will be suffering from great headache. it is true though sometimes massive profit will heal your scar.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:32:46 PM

Indeed both ways are cost-effective lifestyle measures,act of saving money or investing has a different function for our lives,but I think investing in right place and giving us a profit is certainly a good alternative in managing finances.
I think if you want more income with investments you can divide your funds, so your money can be shared equally in saving and investment.  that way you can reduce the risk dude
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

It depends on our perspective, there are some that says investing is better than savings and some are saying that both are good and I'm one of them. I'm not comparing any of them as they are both good if you know how to handle things. And when you are earning with your investment just save it for better.

Both were beneficial , saving, investing and trading . On how to apply it will only be the difference. Saving is the safest way,while investing have risk and trading is based on our knowledge.

Trading is a form of investment, really anything can be called an investment, buying food is an investment too if you consider not dying as a benefit. Most people save money for emergencies or to buy something else in the future, saving money is in a way an investment too if you consider it like that. The hard part is to know what the investment is going to be and if it's going to work.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:21:02 PM

Indeed both ways are cost-effective lifestyle measures,act of saving money or investing has a different function for our lives,but I think investing in right place and giving us a profit is certainly a good alternative in managing finances.
I think if you want more income with investments you can divide your funds, so your money can be shared equally in saving and investment.  that way you can reduce the risk dude

I agree with you.  Like what they say do not put all your eggs in one basket.  Do not put all your bitcoins into one trading site or into trading only.  Because we do not know whether it will become fruitful or only the site we invested in.  I want to have some investment but I am tired of trying sites that is not a scam.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

Both were beneficial , saving, investing and trading . On how to apply it will only be the difference. Saving is the safest way,while investing have risk and trading is based on our knowledge.

Saving is safe and what do you mean by safest way? It is not even a type of investment as you will only put it on a safety vault or will just deposit it to any bank institution. But yes, the only difference is on how a person is going to do it with his knowledge and apply it on his own. But both are very helpful for each individuals.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:22:43 PM

If you want to invest it is not a problem, it will certainly benefit you, but it would be wrong if you allocate all your money for investment and leave the store? That's the wrong thing #imo
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:24:40 PM

Both things are actually equally good. But I prefer investing because by investing the funds we invest will continue to grow even though it also has risks

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: