Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:24:54 AM

Whether you save or invest depends on how much money coming in you have. Personally I like to save most of my money and invest a little in bitcoin. I think bitcoin could be a decent investment in the long run so I plan to hold for a couple of years at least but if bitcoin doesn't really go where I want it to or fails then I'll still have my savings.

Maybe if someone is having fiat so he wont feel completely safe investing them all in bitcoin or somewhere using bitcoin, but if someone has bitcoins i would surely say he would better invest them on trading or somewhere instead of waiting for the price to increase as that really takes time and by investing someone can easily get some profits on weekly basis.
Well there are people who are not that keen when it comes to knowing when it's time to sell or buy coins so they prefer to just save instead of risking their money. I agree with the first comment that you should have your savings and then invest some of it. Doesn't necessarily have to be in bitcoin, but anywhere that you think you're capable of making your money grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:55:30 AM

this good is investment
the invesment your money is always grow but must have skill is choose right placed is good investment
and the money work for you and find money

Well, if you're determined to investment, I think it's very good, because the soul of the business lies in those who invest their money, instead of resist. Well, maybe if you hold bitcoin, you might be able to make money, but I guess it will take a very long time, and it is the most secure way.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:59:13 AM

this good is investment
the invesment your money is always grow but must have skill is choose right placed is good investment

Well, if you're determined to investment, I think it's very good, because the soul of the business lies in those who invest their money, instead of resist. Well, maybe if you hold bitcoin, you might be able to make money, but I guess it will take a very long time, and it is the most secure way.
I think the investment is not just about business life. a businessman must also do the calculation is not it ?. Investment has become the event that a lot done in a way that is easy to duplicate bitcoin. but remember that promised tucked behind all the many risks

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:08:57 PM

this good is investment

I think the investment is not just about business life. a businessman must also do the calculation is not it ?. Investment has become the event that a lot done in a way that is easy to duplicate bitcoin. but remember that promised tucked behind all the many risks
well making sure that you study everything first before making investment, you are risking your money here so making good
understanding is what you needed to do before you place your entry.
PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:25:30 PM

Few people will tell the truth about how to use your bitcoin and it saves them. Most likely we will learn the stories of how someone is planning or would like to do. Now, if it would be possible to invest bitcoin and eventually get more bitcoin, then you do not lose, but rather earn.
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:50:47 PM

Few people will tell the truth about how to use your bitcoin and it saves them. Most likely we will learn the stories of how someone is planning or would like to do. Now, if it would be possible to invest bitcoin and eventually get more bitcoin, then you do not lose, but rather earn.
A more reasonable suggestion is simply to earn bitcoin and store them in your wallet, waiting for a good price. bitcoin exchange rate will rise anyway.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:03:28 PM

Personally i like to save half of my money and invest half in different sectors, so that i can minimize the chance of lossing all i have. Better not to invest or not to save all you have and also diversifying investment is quite advised.
Adamsmit556

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 03:10:35 PM

A more reasonable suggestion is simply to earn bitcoin and store them in your wallet, waiting for a good price. bitcoin exchange rate will rise anyway.

Regarding this. One way is to reserve a suitable amount of coins into the wallet and wait for higher exchange rates. And earn through trading a small amount of coins in the meanwhile.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:11:30 PM

Personally i like to save half of my money and invest half in different sectors, so that i can minimize the chance of lossing all i have. Better not to invest or not to save all you have and also diversifying investment is quite advised.

In some cases it's indeed a wise thing to diversify, but nowadays with stock prices sitting at highs, real estate prices sitting at highs, it's a better option to stick to just one, or at most 2 different investments. And another thing, if the price of Bitcoin goes down, then it doesn't mean you have lost money. You only lose money when you sell at a loss.

Regarding this. One way is to reserve a suitable amount of coins into the wallet and wait for higher exchange rates. And earn through trading a small amount of coins in the meanwhile.

That's a good method as it allows you to benefit from 2 ways at the same time. I do so too. Smiley But only with Bitcoin. Altcoins are not for me.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:39:27 PM

For me there ain't better among the two. It is important that we save money and it is also good that we invest our money so that it will grow. Invest only if we got so many extra money but if not, it is better to save money first before investing in anything since if you don't have enough money, it ain't good to invest since there's always a risk of losing your money in an investment.

You are right that both of them are an important thing for someone working for money, because if you don't invest you wont earn more and if you don't have more you wont be able to save, and also if you don't save you wont be able to invest and if you wont be able to invest then you wont earn any extra money at all.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 05:47:22 PM

For me there ain't better among the two. It is important that we save money and it is also good that we invest our money so that it will grow. Invest only if we got so many extra money but if not, it is better to save money first before investing in anything since if you don't have enough money, it ain't good to invest since there's always a risk of losing your money in an investment.

You are right that both of them are an important thing for someone working for money, because if you don't invest you wont earn more and if you don't have more you wont be able to save, and also if you don't save you wont be able to invest and if you wont be able to invest then you wont earn any extra money at all.
Those two methods are great if you have it.. investing and savings is a way of managing money to have a good result in the future  that you can make your dream to be business man if you are savings is for your business.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:55:22 PM

I like your idea and i have the same opinion as well,doing both the things is important and not important you use 50-50% for both or i would suggest 60% savings and 40% in the investements for being more safe,because if something bad happens with investement,then saving will help.
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:59:12 PM

I like your idea and i have the same opinion as well,doing both the things is important and not important you use 50-50% for both or i would suggest 60% savings and 40% in the investements for being more safe,because if something bad happens with investement,then saving will help.

This is the cardinal rule of investing. You can not put all your money into one project. I also invest their savings. I am sure that the money should work and make money
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:44:23 PM

There is no way to choose the best, because if i do see an opportunity to invest into some altcoin that looks like will be bumped i will try it, while i could be just watching while my coins wait a better price, we all wanna to get more bitcoins, as well more value.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:06:08 PM

There is no way to choose the best, because if i do see an opportunity to invest into some altcoin that looks like will be bumped i will try it, while i could be just watching while my coins wait a better price, we all wanna to get more bitcoins, as well more value.
then keep your money in bitcoin as in bitcoin you will do both, you will save your money as bitcoin and at the same time you will invest your money in bitcoin . at that time your money will be secured without any high risk and it will also make you some profit while the price increase.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:40:23 PM

true nothing is best to choose between them, it is best to choose both at once. besides using both would make more profit to you. right?

Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:57:14 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think that it's better to save my money than investing it in a scams Smiley i think so that all of investments were almost scam and just trying to stole my money so i just saving my money than to risk on a scam investments that will make me a beggar hahaha lol.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:22:40 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think that it's better to save my money than investing it in a scams Smiley i think so that all of investments were almost scam and just trying to stole my money so i just saving my money than to risk on a scam investments that will make me a beggar hahaha lol.
Maybe you have bad experience in investing your money online, but I will tell you that your bad experience if there's one, it will not prove that online investments are almost scams.

As an investor, it is your responsibility to find a good investment and you can always do the right research before putting your money as everything needs to be carefully plan.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:25:47 AM

What’s the difference between saving and investing?
Saving is putting money aside, bit by bit. You usually save up to pay for something specific, like a holiday, a deposit on a home, or to cover any emergencies that might crop up, like a broken boiler. Saving usually means putting your money into cash products, such as a savings account in a bank or building society.
Investing is taking some of your money and trying to make it grow by buying things you think will increase in value. For example, you might invest in stocks, property, or shares in a fund.

Who should save?

Not sure how much you spend every month? Use the Budget planner to get a clear picture of your finances and work out where you might be able to cut costs.

1. Setting up an emergency fund

Everybody should do their best to build up an emergency savings fund.

The general rule is to have three months’ worth of living expenses saved up in an instant access savings account. This should include rent, food, school fees and any other essential outgoings.

Your emergency fund means you have some financial security if something goes wrong.

2. Keep saving

Now that you’ve got an emergency fund, it’s a good idea to save up at least 10% of your earnings each month (or as much as you can afford).

Set yourself savings goals and put away enough to buy what you want. This could be a house deposit, a wedding, or a trip.

You could also start to think about investing your money.

When shouldn’t you save?

The only time you shouldn’t save, or invest is if there are more important things you need to do with your money.

For example:

Getting your debts under control.
Making sure your family would be able to cope financially if you died.

Are you ready to invest?

Investing can be a great way to get more from your money, but it’s not for everyone. Whether or not it makes sense for you depends on your goals – specifically if they are long, short, or medium term.

Short-term goals are things you plan to do within the next five years
Medium-term goals are things you plan to do within the next 5-10 years
Longer-term goals are ones where you’re won’t need the money for ten years or more
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:34:29 PM

that is right. There are too many bitcoin related scams. It is better to just hold the bitcoin in a cold wallet.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: