Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:45:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:10:51 PM

I've never understood why people, especially people here who gamble and trade a lot and generally waste a lot of money, don't just buy 0.5 BTC today and hold it for perpetuity. If it goes th rough the roof, you're set. If nothing happens, well, at least you have 0.5 BTC give or take. There's such limited risk...
Mostly because there's no guarantee that the price of bitcoin will really increase really high. As we can see right now, it really does increase but it's quite slow. Trading and all the other risky things let you earn more bitcoins. There are things that you can do to make your bitcoin grow, why would you limit yourself to holding bitcoins? 0.5BTC wouldn't make that much profit even if the price of bitcoins gets doubled after a year of waiting. If you have been trading all those time, then you would have multiplied those coins already.

To be honest, holding bitcoins and waiting for the price to increase is nothing but wishful thinking to me. Don't be lazy, get up, and exert effort to make your bitcoin grow.
holding bitcoin is a good idea no doubt about this ,and specially in present time when there is a remarkable increase in the price of bitcoin, hope that very soon we are going  to see the price trading above 1000 USD.

Let's wish for that in the near future. But only holding bitcoin is not good also. We must let it to circulate in the market to keep the bitcoin alive. If we just store it and big amounts of it, bitcoin will slowly die. Yes we are holding our bitcoin for the future but  only few amounts of it will do. But if we are only small time holders then let's just hold it. Let the whales drive the price up.
Bitcoin is not going to die because of it, in fact what that does is to bring the price even higher since there is lees bitcoin in circulation which may attract more people to bitcoin, which drives up the price and so on.
anasis

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:12:45 PM

If you do not invest, you can make any interest!
You should stand behind your investments and believe that you made a good investment.
You must have knowledge of your investment that you do!
I have 25,000 invested in Bitcoin because I believed in it.
I have enough financial knowledge and know when and where I can invest!
I have planned for 2017 to invest in commodities since I made my analysis for 2017
Investing is good!
Just think how much soar your condition if bitcoin around in a few years will rise in the hair dryer several times. So I prefer to save their bitcoin wallet.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:38:58 PM

Now it is very popular these types of investments such as gold or real estate. Real estate is even better than the first. Of course there are times when you can invest and receive bitcoin bitcoin, too, but it is important to have good favorable conditions.
skyway1

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:40:41 PM

I've never understood why people, especially people here who gamble and trade a lot and generally waste a lot of money, don't just buy 0.5 BTC today and hold it for perpetuity. If it goes th rough the roof, you're set. If nothing happens, well, at least you have 0.5 BTC give or take. There's such limited risk...
Mostly because there's no guarantee that the price of bitcoin will really increase really high. As we can see right now, it really does increase but it's quite slow. Trading and all the other risky things let you earn more bitcoins. There are things that you can do to make your bitcoin grow, why would you limit yourself to holding bitcoins? 0.5BTC wouldn't make that much profit even if the price of bitcoins gets doubled after a year of waiting. If you have been trading all those time, then you would have multiplied those coins already.

To be honest, holding bitcoins and waiting for the price to increase is nothing but wishful thinking to me. Don't be lazy, get up, and exert effort to make your bitcoin grow.
holding bitcoin is a good idea no doubt about this ,and specially in present time when there is a remarkable increase in the price of bitcoin, hope that very soon we are going  to see the price trading above 1000 USD.

Let's wish for that in the near future. But only holding bitcoin is not good also. We must let it to circulate in the market to keep the bitcoin alive. If we just store it and big amounts of it, bitcoin will slowly die. Yes we are holding our bitcoin for the future but  only few amounts of it will do. But if we are only small time holders then let's just hold it. Let the whales drive the price up.
Bitcoin is not going to die because of it, in fact what that does is to bring the price even higher since there is lees bitcoin in circulation which may attract more people to bitcoin, which drives up the price and so on.
yeah bitcoin increasing its price to high value and more people attract to bitcoin day to day and people adopting bitcoin in huge amount and bitcoin more rise up its price and getting too much popularity than other coin.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:36:56 PM

yeah bitcoin increasing its price to high value and more people attract to bitcoin day to day and people adopting bitcoin in huge amount and bitcoin more rise up its price and getting too much popularity than other coin.
Everyone is looking for easy money, so they will wait for bitcoin will greatly profit from its price. It's certainly feasible, but not as fast as it would like.
bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:48:11 AM

Judging by what is happening in the world, I would buy all the gold and do not even try to keep it in the store or bank. But it looks like a vapor. But if seriously, the investment in real return has always been a good source of income. The main thing to know where and to know how to manage it.
grta14

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:41:05 AM

before anyone can en back on any investment he or she must have good knowledge of the business because so as to make good profit and investing on bitcoin can yield more better profit and investment  multiple profit but saves is also good but save does yield better profit, in another hand saves give birth to investment but it is more better to invest then to save.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:49:51 AM

Everyone is looking for easy money, so they will wait for bitcoin will greatly profit from its price. It's certainly feasible, but not as fast as it would like.
you are right. everyone likes easy money, especially when invested with the benefit a lot. however, when you need the money, it is very difficult to take the money you invest. so, between investing, saving, kindness depends on the situation you get.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:58:37 AM

Always better to invest. Saving will lead to losing money for sure, investing makes you have a chance to gain something, maybe not 100% chance but better than 100% chance to lose money in time.
Investing is very important, so I think it should be part of the financial planning. With regard to save money, whether you will lose money or not, it will depend on the way you are storing value. If you store value in fiat currency, surely that money will be worth less over time because of inflation. In the case of Bitcoin, you have the possibility of making a good profit over time.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:44:34 AM

Now it is very popular these types of investments such as gold or real estate. Real estate is even better than the first. Of course there are times when you can invest and receive bitcoin bitcoin, too, but it is important to have good favorable conditions.
I know investing will give you an advantage. there are plenty of existing investments and can you use. but it is better if you also have a plan to save money anyway
investment will grow your money and save your money will accumulate more
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:50:03 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I would prefer both of them. These two are the key to a successful and happy life.investing and saving in a bank could give you double profit. Both of them are important.
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:11:13 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I would prefer both of them. These two are the key to a successful and happy life.investing and saving in a bank could give you double profit. Both of them are important.
Only thanks to the assets a person can create a personalized financial "safety cushion", and passive income. So I think that the investment is a window into the future.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:35:28 AM

I know investing will give you an advantage. there are plenty of existing investments and can you use. but it is better if you also have a plan to save money anyway

I agree, doing the both thing is the best to do. If you invest all your money it will be difficult if something unpredictable happens and you have no savings. But if you just save all your money without having some investments then you will only have few momey when you stop working.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:53:38 AM

I agree, doing the both thing is the best to do. If you invest all your money it will be difficult if something unpredictable happens and you have no savings. But if you just save all your money without having some investments then you will only have few momey when you stop working.
To be safe, only invest a certain portion from your savings or what you can afford to lose. That means you have no privilege to invest if you do not have savings, and your first step is to teach your self how to save. It's an accomplishment if you were able to succeed in savings, and everything will went smooth as plan as you have gain discipline already.

fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:34:48 PM

I would invest money in real project such as real estate, gold, and deposit.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 02:38:16 PM

Its important to segregate the two into proper places. Make a chart of your saving and investments. Dont invest everything into a single place then it will be a total loss in case they turn out to be scammers. Its better to do proper research on the sector you are investing in. Even better if the investment is in real life and not online.

Saving is equally important because that will matter in case of any emergency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:34:50 PM

Only thanks to the assets a person can create a personalized financial "safety cushion", and passive income. So I think that the investment is a window into the future.

It can be the window in the future but without proper saving, you are not getting ready for it. Both of it are very important if you are aiming for your future and as well as the life that you want to live. Those two are needed to be connected always, because if you invest without savings in the bank or by any means of savings you are can't support your investment if that will collapse.
All should had some saving because can get sick and where will the people get the money to handle those situation, the same way an accident may happen and force you to retire, and we all know the help the countrie gives isnt enought in the general. To make one you need the other since you dont know the direction your investment will follow, even knowing you are expecting to get some income with those.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:09:24 PM

Though investing on real estate business can have effective results for you but not everyone can afford to do that because real estate business needs really big investments or capitals and someone with small savings may not be able to do that.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:47:25 PM

To be safe, only invest a certain portion from your savings or what you can afford to lose. That means you have no privilege to invest if you do not have savings, and your first step is to teach your self how to save. It's an accomplishment if you were able to succeed in savings, and everything will went smooth as plan as you have gain discipline already.
It's really important to have savings first and invest some of it. Bitcoins is one of the key to help you make a savings and investment.. once you succeed in bitcoins and make atleast a good money from it use some of it to invest in like in gold or real estate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Siskaver

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:01:58 AM

It's really important to have savings first and invest some of it. Bitcoins is one of the key to help you make a savings and investment.. once you succeed in bitcoins and make atleast a good money from it use some of it to invest in like in gold or real estate.

For the bitcoin, it is best just to save it.
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: