Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181159 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:51:31 AM

It is better save money on the bank,while the others is i'll put it on invest in bitcoin,you can sure that your money is the value is high.And when you are having a an invest and saving you have more money someday you can buy anything if you want.If you more invest you can invest you'll can get more of the investment you want.

It is realy good to save money, whether you do it on a bank or do it ourselves. I dont really get what you are saying,  but I think you are saying good things about saving and investing. The more we invest the more the profit, the more you save, the more you can get from the future and the more your savings amd investment, the more money you can get in the future, I think that is what you are saying. But in these two I prefer to save than to invest, saving is a way of investment too, though in saving you take care of the money while in investing, you gave it to someone else.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:44:56 AM

It is better save money on the bank,while the others is i'll put it on invest in bitcoin,you can sure that your money is the value is high.And when you are having a an invest and saving you have more money someday you can buy anything if you want.If you more invest you can invest you'll can get more of the investment you want.

It is realy good to save money, whether you do it on a bank or do it ourselves. I dont really get what you are saying,  but I think you are saying good things about saving and investing. The more we invest the more the profit, the more you save, the more you can get from the future and the more your savings amd investment, the more money you can get in the future, I think that is what you are saying. But in these two I prefer to save than to invest, saving is a way of investment too, though in saving you take care of the money while in investing, you gave it to someone else.

The journey will always begin with saving as you cannot invest directly without building a initial capital so our primary concern should be to save money and after saving enough funds you can start looking for best possible investments and that will help in growing your funds in long run.
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:19:29 AM

The journey will always begin with saving as you cannot invest directly without building a initial capital so our primary concern should be to save money and after saving enough funds you can start looking for best possible investments and that will help in growing your funds in long run.

Yes, investing starts with savings. Just need to make the right investment. Then you can invest the profits. I started my investment business with savings
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

Yes, investing starts with savings. Just need to make the right investment. Then you can invest the profits. I started my investment business with savings

People who are already rich will look for direct investments as they have enough funds to make an investment but that doesn't mean that they don't save money everyone will prefer to save money so that it can help them in rainy days but its for rich people to go directly for investments.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:42:43 AM

That is where it is all starts, from savings. With savings you can do all things without worrying about your money because you will just spend your money savings, it's also very easy for people to start business and also investment if they have savings in the first place but choosing between those two is a tough one so i think it is better if we do both of them to secure ourselves financially.
coinchaser007

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:47:30 AM

Doing both would be the best option.  When it comes to investing and saving, you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.

But as others have noted, it starts with savings in the beginning.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:58:08 AM

That is where it is all starts, from savings. With savings you can do all things without worrying about your money because you will just spend your money savings, it's also very easy for people to start business and also investment if they have savings in the first place but choosing between those two is a tough one so i think it is better if we do both of them to secure ourselves financially.

A good balance should be maintained between saving and investing to make your future more comfortable and promising investing money is risky but to grow your funds and to make profits from your investment you should need to take that risk of investing.
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

A good balance should be maintained between saving and investing to make your future more comfortable and promising investing money is risky but to grow your funds and to make profits from your investment you should need to take that risk of investing.
If you're good at investing, all of your money can be safely in it.  You shouldn't hold all of your money in risky assets (like Bitcoin) but even if you hold money in a variety of different risky assets with different properties your money can be safe.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:17:42 PM

If you're good at investing, all of your money can be safely in it.  You shouldn't hold all of your money in risky assets (like Bitcoin) but even if you hold money in a variety of different risky assets with different properties your money can be safe.
Correct, for me also investing money is much better your money will work for you while you are working in your regular job. But be careful in investing money before to invest we should search for our prospect site or company to putbour money becuase many investment site are now a scam.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:09:25 PM

Correct, for me also investing money is much better your money will work for you while you are working in your regular job. But be careful in investing money before to invest we should search for our prospect site or company to putbour money becuase many investment site are now a scam.
For me investing is working and better only for real estate as in that type of investment we will be the owner of our property and we will not have the fear that someone will scam us and we will not give control of our money to any other person.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:28:49 PM

to me i think long term investment will be a good option . as the price is already trading a little high therefore we can expect some fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. therefore long term investment will be the best option.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:31:19 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money is money is good save in bank, but when I found out and discovered bitcoin it is much better to save bitcoin than saving money into a bank. Because there is a big possibility in bitcoin that your capital savings will increase because of the volatility of bitcoin which bank can't do it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:40:55 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money is money is good save in bank, but when I found out and discovered bitcoin it is much better to save bitcoin than saving money into a bank. Because there is a big possibility in bitcoin that your capital savings will increase because of the volatility of bitcoin which bank can't do it.

It's good to save some of your money in the bank but it's better if you are going to diversify your funds there. Like in bitcoin, while you are saving it's considered as investment already and that will make you earn a lot when the price starts to increase. While saving in the bank, there will be a super small progress with your saved money there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:06:39 AM

First of all, if you are not daring type of investor then you can choose to save your money into your bank and get little interest/recurring deposit value for your savings. However, if you are other way around then there are lots of investment opportunities online and you can earn thrice to four times of your investments. I don't know much about real estates, I believe it is big investment and it takes long time to get you profits. Gold is always fluctuation commodity. You can if you want to earn big profits then go for bitcoin investment which again comes under online trading platform. You can look around the forum and check out for greater opportunity for investing bitcoins which is safe and passive.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

It's good to save some of your money in the bank but it's better if you are going to diversify your funds there. Like in bitcoin, while you are saving it's considered as investment already and that will make you earn a lot when the price starts to increase. While saving in the bank, there will be a super small progress with your saved money there.
Yes that is right, learn to diversify like putting some of your money in the bank in security purposes of your money and put the rest in bitcoin because it is very volatile with a high possibility that you will earn money and also bitcoin can be a bank since it is secure and you don't need to fill out forms like in the bank so your identity is safe.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:19:04 PM

Mostly I will divide my money into two because half of the amount I will save in bitcoin and rest of the amount I will withdraw them to my fiat currency because it is not a wise to save everything in bitcoin.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:07:46 PM

Mostly I will divide my money into two because half of the amount I will save in bitcoin and rest of the amount I will withdraw them to my fiat currency because it is not a wise to save everything in bitcoin.

I think most people do indeed do this including me. Since we did have to save in the form of fiat and cannot do everything for bitcoin. too risky, even though we know bitcoin can be very profitable.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:31:42 AM

More advantages for investing of the money in the bank or real estate or maybe gold.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:18:38 AM

I think most people do indeed do this including me. Since we did have to save in the form of fiat and cannot do everything for bitcoin. too risky, even though we know bitcoin can be very profitable.
It's very important to take care of your needs first then the rest is for investment, the rule here is to invest what you can afford and although bitcoin is a good investment but you cannot eliminate the risk. The risk is it might not succeed and you will lose all your money, so if all is put in investment your journey will also end when bitcoin failed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Blackstorm

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:53:55 AM

for some people it is better to save money and for some people it is better to invest money as some people do not have much money to invest to get profit so if they will save their money and will collect a sufficient amount then they will be able to invest them

Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: