Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:44:10 AM

There are alot of ways to save money wether it is crypto or physical money.You can save it by storing it to a private bitcoin wallet or in any wallet for crypto and dont waste it on things that is not needed.One way to save money also is you must set a goal  on what you want to buy or what things you wanna buy so you will be motivated to save money

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:31:58 PM

My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL
  • Spend your money on things you need not the wants
  • See yourself after 5 years if your doing the 1 and 2 list
  • if you feel spending your money on things that are not in need but only wants Go back to list 3
  • If you cant do the 1 2 3 4 list, marry a rich old man/lady in our neighborhood and wait until his/her death and the wealth is all yours!! Mwahahahaha(evil laugh)

Thats my tip. Currently for me im doing the 1 2 3 list, im hoping i wont reach to the 5 list hehe
certainly the most difficult to do is number 2 because everyone has thing they want. and it would be difficult not to buy it. I'm sure if you have the money you will buy items that you want? I think that's not a problem to buy the goods you want. but with a note that you bought is not excessive
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:30:24 PM

Every time that you receive some money you should put some on the side. Never buy something just because you think you have the money for it that is never a good thing to do.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 07:02:21 PM

Every time that you receive some money you should put some on the side. Never buy something just because you think you have the money for it that is never a good thing to do.

Saved money can be used if necessary cause sometimes situations forcing us to do this, but if not better to leave your money and try to make more income that you are spending.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:10:12 PM

My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL
  • if you feel spending your money on things that are not in need but only wants Go back to list 3
  • If you cant do the 1 2 3 4 list, marry a rich old man/lady in our neighborhood and wait until his/her death and the wealth is all yours!! Mwahahahaha(evil laugh)

Thats my tip. Currently for me im doing the 1 2 3 list, im hoping i wont reach to the 5 list hehe
certainly the most difficult to do is number 2 because everyone has thing they want. and it would be difficult not to buy it. I'm sure if you have the money you will buy items that you want? I think that's not a problem to buy the goods you want. but with a note that you bought is not excessive

The problem with #2 is that the control of this only goes to a certain point.

You cant be super frugal esp when society is built on consumerism making you feel like a social outcast. At one point you`ll eventually go with the trend.

Its better to focus on what can create you sales or the plan to build a plateform that does this for you.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:17:51 PM

My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL

yeah usually a lot of people do not have goals they want to achieve it ? so they do not have a clear path to the money they have. so they think that the money saved is money idle ? so they apply wasteful against its money :/

yeah and with that they cannot manage their money well, and when the time of expenditures come they have nothing for them,

I ike the first suggestion and I think it is the only thing which can save our money.
Mark1003

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:25:57 PM

My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL

yeah usually a lot of people do not have goals they want to achieve it ? so they do not have a clear path to the money they have. so they think that the money saved is money idle ? so they apply wasteful against its money :/

yeah and with that they cannot manage their money well, and when the time of expenditures come they have nothing for them,

I ike the first suggestion and I think it is the only thing which can save our money.

Agree with number 1. You really need to have goals. Because if you have a path to follow, then you are less likely go to the wrong direction and instead of saving money, you'll lose. I have a suggestion that if you are gambling, try to stop it. 'Cause gambling will not bring you money (although sometimes did) but it will make your money gone in just a snap. Third one is try to find an income source, even if it is small, in time you'll earn high. And lastly, just stay at your home. Hahaha Cheesy No REALLY ! Cause when you are outside or in a mall or something. It has a chance that you'll spend your money buying stuffs that you don't really need. Hope That helps Smiley
ari015

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:28:47 PM

If i have bigger btc i going fast to sell it, but if lower btc i just sent to my bank account Smiley
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:40:35 AM

My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL

Agree with number 1. You really need to have goals. Because if you have a path to follow, then you are less likely go to the wrong direction and instead of saving money, you'll lose. I have a suggestion that if you are gambling, try to stop it. 'Cause gambling will not bring you money (although sometimes did) but it will make your money gone in just a snap. Third one is try to find an income source, even if it is small, in time you'll earn high. And lastly, just stay at your home. Hahaha Cheesy No REALLY ! Cause when you are outside or in a mall or something. It has a chance that you'll spend your money buying stuffs that you don't really need. Hope That helps Smiley
We must have a goal in everything we do, whether to save, invest, or even gambling. In gambling let's say for example, you are gambling for many years and you are on the winning track but because you do not have a goal you don't know when to stop so in the long run you will still lose. Our goal will tell us not to be greedy in things especially when in making money.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:16:15 PM

One of the best techniques to save money is making trying to invest it a chore: Put it on bitcoin in cold storage and hide it really well under a good password. When you think about using it you'll be too lazy do to the whole process. It's like not having too much money on your pocket wallet.
The only way I save money is that a take a percentage of every earning that I get and put some on the side. That is how I save money and I keep doing this.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:10:28 PM

One of the best techniques to save money is making trying to invest it a chore: Put it on bitcoin in cold storage and hide it really well under a good password. When you think about using it you'll be too lazy do to the whole process. It's like not having too much money on your pocket wallet.
The only way I save money is that a take a percentage of every earning that I get and put some on the side. That is how I save money and I keep doing this.

That is a traditional way. Mine is better. You make your income bigger so that youbhave more excess. The excess money you put somewhere as your savings. You do not have to be thrifty to save, just make your income bigger and savings will come naturally.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:20:02 PM

A classic way to start realizing the amount of useless shit one buys that could translate in money saved, is making a list of expenses. That's how I realized I was buying way too many videogames.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:49:36 PM

That is a traditional way. Mine is better. You make your income bigger so that youbhave more excess. The excess money you put somewhere as your savings. You do not have to be thrifty to save, just make your income bigger and savings will come naturally.

Well saving will really be effective if we really have a decent income, returns and sure earnings in a fixed period of time.

In this way giving portion for your savings need will likely don't be in a hard way.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:37:06 PM

Well saving will really be effective if we really have a decent income, returns and sure earnings in a fixed period of time.

In this way giving portion for your savings need will likely don't be in a hard way.
Saving isn't something for low income workers. You will be in a tough spot, but if you can strive to make do and get a better job, then you can start saving
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:35:33 AM

A classic way to start realizing the amount of useless shit one buys that could translate in money saved, is making a list of expenses. That's how I realized I was buying way too many videogames.
I also make a note for my transactions every month and I also look at my credit card bill. I turned out to be very wasteful in online shopping. This record is very useful for you. so you can fix it so you do not extravagant in the area
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:36:43 AM

Thanks for this post. Now I know how to save money.  Grin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:43:46 AM

Plnt trees, buy lands, invest in something that will give small but sure gain. Don't need to take it high in the skyscraper. I am an optimist so I like to gamble big, but saving sensible or investing sensible is the right way to go.
To do all of these you first need to make some money... it all starts with having a job or some sort of monthly income where you can save a % of it monthly. If you are only paying bills you are another poor soul trapped in the system with no hope.

I am in line with your idea.Saving money is possible only if you have money and that is you must have source of funds just like you mention jobs or any income possibility.

But, savings must be considered as an expenses haha, so after having a work or a job find another source or a sideline job for savings purposes,.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:43:59 AM

you want to save money, my advice , keep your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet, never get bitcoin to use in gambling,hyip, everytime you get bitcoin from signature campaign, faucet, or any other ways, send it to your bitcoin wallet, that way in the future you will see your accumulated bitcoin and you will be surprise .
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:53:44 AM

Saving isn't something for low income workers. You will be in a tough spot, but if you can strive to make do and get a better job, then you can start saving
Actually, even low income earners can save. It is just a matter of really wanting to do something. As they say, if there's a will, there's a way. Buy only things that your budget can afford. Live a life that is below your means so you will have some extra that can be kept for savings.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:32:24 AM

Actually, even low income earners can save. It is just a matter of really wanting to do something. As they say, if there's a will, there's a way. Buy only things that your budget can afford. Live a life that is below your means so you will have some extra that can be kept for savings.
Actually that is the point, when you are still earning low you need to save as that would give you a chance to become rich. With your savings you can make it as a capital to invest a business where you are good at, nobody got rich of being an employee so we need to get out there and make our own business, the bigger the risk the more the profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: