Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:48:20 PM

Best way to save is put them in safe place but no banks, i think that banks is not so safe, even exchange money to bitcoins will be much safer i guess.
I think base on your idea, banks are safe if you intention is just for safekeeping, bank also offers a little interest and your deposits is covered with insurance so safe for me.

If it is just saving, then we can say that banks are safe since it is covered in insurance when it goes bankrupt. You can put your savings there for safe keeping and ease of access. But if you want it to grow more, then bank is not a choice. Better put it on mutual funds or stocks, but those are investments already.

Its not possible that banks will disappear or shuts down, bank is the safest place to save your money, and if anything goes wrong with your money, banks will help you in recovering it.

This is only true based on if they reside in a bigger country, so its too big too fail like in 2008.

But smaller countries like greece that arent internationally commercialized, are in different positions and they end up freezing your money forcing you to start up a lawsuit.

You should read on the $700k popular thread being lost. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160292.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:50:01 PM

Best way to save is put them in safe place but no banks, i think that banks is not so safe, even exchange money to bitcoins will be much safer i guess.
I think base on your idea, banks are safe if you intention is just for safekeeping, bank also offers a little interest and your deposits is covered with insurance so safe for me.

If it is just saving, then we can say that banks are safe since it is covered in insurance when it goes bankrupt. You can put your savings there for safe keeping and ease of access. But if you want it to grow more, then bank is not a choice. Better put it on mutual funds or stocks, but those are investments already.

Its not possible that banks will disappear or shuts down, bank is the safest place to save your money, and if anything goes wrong with your money, banks will help you in recovering it.

This is only true based on if they reside in a bigger country, so its too big too fail like in 2008.

But smaller countries like greece that arent internationally commercialized, are in different positions and they end up freezing your money forcing you to start up a lawsuit.

You should read on the $700k popular thread being lost. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160292.0
I guess it's just a difference because big country still has appeal for rich people to invest in that country and would be different problem with small country. sorry if i'm wrong Smiley

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:01:34 PM

Just use your power of will and stop wasting your money on useless things and think about your future, you will be so surprised how your money will start increasing.

If you have great control on spending your money on useless things then you will certainly save some money for future and it will increase over a period of time.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:47:33 PM

To save some money you must dont be greedy otherwise it will be not possible to save some money because than you are just only spending and that is really bad.
But you have also to make an investment if you want to earn some more money later so you can get some profit.
I think for saving money being a bit greedy and not much is fine and also it is a prerequisite. Investment is a solution for increasing the saved money.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:50:48 PM

To save some money you must dont be greedy otherwise it will be not possible to save some money because than you are just only spending and that is really bad.
But you have also to make an investment if you want to earn some more money later so you can get some profit.
If you want to save money you just need to put money on the side. If you have earned some money put some on the side it does not matter how much you put on the side at long it is something.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

..Investment is a solution for increasing the saved money.

.. or find some stable financial source to support your saving money goal.

No way you can saved some if you don't have any stable income at least in a weekly or monthly basis.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
expert4knowledge

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:36:36 PM

No way you can saved some if you don't have any stable income at least in a weekly or monthly basis.
Supposing that you have some sources to save, one must consider some low risk investments with low ROI.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:06:10 PM

Supposing that you have some sources to save, one must consider some low risk investments with low ROI.

Yes it can be a good option for some who has a sure earnings but if they not preferred some investment like that then it's fine if they don't want to do that and just continue to do their stable source of income since they are more aware of it rather than to try some other investment that they didn't know the exact risk they will face.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:31:08 PM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

i think that you are right on everything so you give good tips to others, and i am sure that they, or atleast some, will listen to you, so that you for your tips

and i think that some people that likes to gamble should  stop doing that too as they won't be able to save much money if they will play, or buy many computer games, they take a lot of money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
techgeek

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:45:40 PM

Just use your power of will and stop wasting your money on useless things and think about your future, you will be so surprised how your money will start increasing.

If you have great control on spending your money on useless things then you will certainly save some money for future and it will increase over a period of time.

Theres a certain limitation of being super frugal though.

Since most people are accustomed to buying things and keeping up with the trend, its only natural. The only difference someone can make a impact is if they suffer in being frugal to build something that can outcome tons of sales so they can naturally keep up with the trend without a pain.

But also know to stay grounded too.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:12:40 PM

I think for saving money being a bit greedy and not much is fine and also it is a prerequisite. Investment is a solution for increasing the saved money.
Investment not always ended with a good result, sometimes you can hit the rock and loss.
Instead of getting a good profit and increased the saved money it can make you in a loss.
If you really trying to save money , just save and keep it!
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:27:27 PM

Investment not always ended with a good result, sometimes you can hit the rock and loss.
Instead of getting a good profit and increased the saved money it can make you in a loss.
If you really trying to save money , just save and keep it!
well if you invest into some kind of ponzies then you will most probably lose all the money you have though if you make safe investments youw would most probably not lose anything

i think that in order to save money you need to not gamble any money because it would cause big losses, besides that i think that its important to manage your money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:26:25 PM

I think everyone has greed? they will buy anything they like? whereas it is not that they need? This is a thorny problem for many people? I'm pretty hard to resolve this issue. what do you think to overcome the greedy ?
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:45:59 PM

My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL
  • Spend your money on things you need not the wants
  • See yourself after 5 years if your doing the 1 and 2 list
  • if you feel spending your money on things that are not in need but only wants Go back to list 3
  • If you cant do the 1 2 3 4 list, marry a rich old man/lady in our neighborhood and wait until his/her death and the wealth is all yours!! Mwahahahaha(evil laugh)

Thats my tip. Currently for me im doing the 1 2 3 list, im hoping i wont reach to the 5 list hehe
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:19:47 AM

My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL
  • if you feel spending your money on things that are not in need but only wants Go back to list 3
  • If you cant do the 1 2 3 4 list, marry a rich old man/lady in our neighborhood and wait until his/her death and the wealth is all yours!! Mwahahahaha(evil laugh)

Thats my tip. Currently for me im doing the 1 2 3 list, im hoping i wont reach to the 5 list hehe
The last in the list are desperate measures, it's funny where people's last option is to use other people to achieve their goal on becoming rich.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:47:03 AM

For most people, saving is just an option. They don't take saving seriously because they don't look too far into the future. They only care for the next 5 - 10 days, and start to worry when they have very little money when payday is still a few days away. That mindset stops them from saving for their future and only depending on their income as if they can work forever. It's sad to see old people who struggle to make ends meet once they reach their retirement years because they were not able to save when they were younger and more able.
B!tcoinL0ver

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:10:14 AM

you can invest it, in safe place like buying gold , or maybe bitcoin.
i think it's more safe than you safe at your bank .
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:13:19 AM

you can invest it, in safe place like buying gold , or maybe bitcoin.
i think it's more safe than you safe at your bank .

if we are talking about the safest, of course, save in the banks most secure, rather than bitcoin and gold. because bitcoin prices fluctuate.
but save as bitcoin or gold that would be good, because it can grow your money

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
techgeek

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:15:44 AM

My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL

The last in the list are desperate measures, it's funny where people's last option is to use other people to achieve their goal on becoming rich.

The problem goes back to what I mentioned before.

Saying you need a goal is fine, but it needs to reflect back on something that will re-create your chances of your ideal life style needs without stressing over what youre buying...

And that comes from building something that create sales.

chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:22:43 AM

For most people, saving is just an option. They don't take saving seriously because they don't look too far into the future. They only care for the next 5 - 10 days, and start to worry when they have very little money when payday is still a few days away. That mindset stops them from saving for their future and only depending on their income as if they can work forever. It's sad to see old people who struggle to make ends meet once they reach their retirement years because they were not able to save when they were younger and more able.

Oh you got some real facts here.

Yes that is common in today's generation. Only few people only taking saving the money seriously even those person that really has a decent and stable income per month.

Those big earners can really put some big bucks in their saving purposes but because they are confident that they have a stable income, no worries to spend all the time.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: