Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
sevenrustlust

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:59:26 PM

I can't read the whole discussion, so I can just spread a random statement about the fact that the earth is round, imo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:41:47 PM

Don't talk to me... Ask your cat.

His cat said you're a dick...  Grin

I hate everyone, equally.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

I can't read the whole discussion, so I can just spread a random statement about the fact that the earth is round, imo

It's a trick question, you can take their money by proving the Earth is round with a flat surface.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:11:20 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 09:26:02 PM by Przemax

I thought I would have to listen to that automated voice in the audio you gave me. I dont have to because I know what a common sense is.

The trip was arranged by february. Who organise the polar trip just after the polar night at north pole? The day light is only 2-3 hours there in february. Thats highly unlikely. Its more likely to make a polar trip to south pole by february during the polar day.

Another proof how flat earthers dont use common sense.
erez_yakir

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:55:09 PM

The earth is flat according to the internet lol
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:43:08 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 07:32:23 AM by serbad

I thought I would have to listen to that automated voice in the audio you gave me. I dont have to because I know what a common sense is.

The trip was arranged by february. Who organise the polar trip just after the polar night at north pole? The day light is only 2-3 hours there in february. Thats highly unlikely. Its more likely to make a polar trip to south pole by february during the polar day.

That's what he wrote in his diary.!..He was a brave and highly honored man. He never spoke on camera about it. And one can understand why.!
I have a feeling you just make stuff up without doing any research. The only evidence for the flight into the interior comes from that diary so if you are trying to use that flight into the interior as evidence there is a "hole in the ground" in the south then this just shows how confused you really are!. And you do not have an ounce of common sense.
You talk of proof.?
Keep digging.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:25:46 AM

Kyrie Irving believes that the earth is flat. Why not believe in something or I don't know. I just think that the earth is still an oblate spheroid. I just want to see a scientifical truth somewhere here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Przemax

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:08:51 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 03:09:53 PM by Przemax

That's what he wrote in his diary.!..He was a brave and highly honored man. He never spoke on camera about it. And one can understand why.!
I have a feeling you just make stuff up without doing any research. The only evidence for the flight into the interior comes from that diary so if you are trying to use that flight into the interior as evidence there is a "hole in the ground" in the south then this just shows how confused you really are!. And you do not have an ounce of common sense.
You talk of proof.?
Keep digging.

That's some great creative writing !

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/byrdiar.html

I can sense badly smelling hoax when I see one. And I call that fake document. Badly made hoax. All the cliches are made there. Its like a Space Oddysey 2001 scenario but badly written.

Some people for some weird reason want to impose in our brain the image of a good master race that will enslave/destroy us for our good. If thats not make red light of alert that its a hoax I dont know what will.

Destroying us so that we wont destroy ourself. Fucking briliant idea. Very convincing :/.

Flat earthers - quit calling me that Im not yet lost, and I might see the light of the Flat Earth. If I have not made my point clear:

FLAT EARTH IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY AND IN MY OPINION EVERYONE THAT DOES NOT SEE THAT IS AN UTTER MORON. AND ITS NOT AN OPINION BASED ON NOTHING BUT LOGIC. FLAT EARTH DEFIES LOGIC. AND EVERYTHING DEFILING LOGIC IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY. IF YOU CANT READ AN ARGUMENT AND ITS LOGIC YOU ARE A DEFINED MORON.

Have I made myself clear? Good.

By the way flat earthers call everyone a hoax but they are not calling an obvious hoax a hoax when it dont defies their point of view.

The serbad should be in wikipedia as a clear example of a biased opinion based on a world view.

P.S there is no explanation of anything in that "more true than truth" text about anything. No reasoning of a date, time, place. Nothing. Thats like the most important issue in a diary and its nonexistant there.

Do you even imagine you write a diary of doing something crazy and not explaining in full detail why you do that, not to be taken as an assylum patient? Thats like a lack of imagination on a part of a hoaxer.

For example a diary about jumping from a building hoping to fly and then writting about your flight in a diary. Thats utterly unrealistic. You must first explain why you think you can fly in a diary and how you are going to fly.

I think the story is somewhat true because the forgery has always some purpose, and for me this forged document has a purpose to mislead the reader and or ridicule the whole idea of holes to the outter earth.

Here is the guy talking about SOUTH POLE!!! Were you telling Byrd not appearing in front of the camera talking about this? You have got to believe the earrth is flat as well. Oh well. Yes you do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

He tells us about the unexplored outside the earth area at the begining of the interview. He does not continue the subject because the reporters didnt knew what he was talking about so he understood not to talk about it. The guy is intelligent so he had quickly noticed he had told too much for too stupid people.

He had clearly said. There is a land beyond the south pole. There is a south pole (he destroys the flat earth there) and he says that there is a land beyond that ( meaning inside out).

There are no openings at the North pole. At least no explorer admitted there were. Admyral Byrd has not admitted that. You spread some scifi total bs.
serbad

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:25:26 PM

^^^^^^^
WTF.!!!!!

In that video he is talking about the south pole yes...HE WENT TO BOTH POLES. as i stated before.You confused super thick CUNT!!!!!!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:33:41 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 03:45:56 PM by notbatman

You guys behave like a dangerous sect at the last days of its existance. You think everyone is your enemy. Next step is this:

Mass suicide of notbatman and his followers just after notbatman realise there is no wall in antarctica.

Goodbye cruel world.

I have a brand for you - A sect of a nonsetting sun.

Hey Prze, why are all these dead Peoples Temple parishioners wearing medical bracelets? I think they were murdered by the globalists after medical experiments were preformed on them, fucking loser.
Przemax

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:17:59 PM

^^^^^^^
WTF.!!!!!

In that video he is talking about the south pole yes...HE WENT TO BOTH POLES. as i stated before.You confused super thick CUNT!!!!!!

Yes and he had told word by word - There is a land beyond the south pole. You cant undone what he had said with a thousand of slurs.

Beyond the south pole - his testimony is against the flat earth what every you will ever say.

You can be angry at me. But being angry about the facts would not make facts not being facts.
serbad

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

^^^^^^^
WTF.!!!!!

Yes and he had told word by word - There is a land beyond the south pole. You cant undone what he had said with a thousand of slurs.

Beyond the south pole - his testimony is against the flat earth what every you will ever say.

You can be angry at me. But being angry about the facts would not make facts not being facts.
He went to both poles and found anomalies at both.! (land where there shudnt be)
The entrance to the interior is in the north.!
Don't argue with the admiral.

Your inside out ball earth theory is ILLOGICAL and RIDICULOUS.!
Przemax

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:30:24 PM

^^^^^^^
WTF.!!!!!

He went to both poles and found anomalies at both.! (land where there shudnt be)

Any proof of him saying that? Outside of that weird scifi annunaki bullshit?

So you are saying that there is a south pole? Have you stopped believing the earth is flat? There is no south pole in the flat earth.

Why is my theory illogical? Any illogicaly you can mention? Just because you cant understand it doesnt mean something is wrong.

@notbatman

Can you explain me why you show me South Africa? What it has to do with your sect? Do you have a HQ there?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

^^^^^^^
WTF.!!!!!

There's plenty of Kool-Aid to go around.

serbad

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

^^^^^^^
WTF.!!!!!

Any proof of him saying that? Outside of that weird scifi annunaki bullshit?

So you are saying that there is a south pole? Have you stopped believing the earth is flat? There is no south pole in the flat earth.

Why is my theory illogical? Any illogicaly you can mention? Just because you cant understand it doesnt mean something is wrong.

@notbatman

Can you explain me why you show me South Africa? What it has to do with your sect? Do you have a HQ there?
The south pole as we say is all around us as as in Gleasons map.
You do not understand logic.!! It looks flat so it is logical to think it is flat until proven otherwise it is illogical to think it is a ball or anything else until prove to be so.!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:02:19 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 05:16:15 PM by notbatman

Flat Screen TV

edit:

Did you know they only made 98 episodes of Gilligan's Island? -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilligan's_Island
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:10:49 PM

@notbatman

Q: Can you explain me why you show me South Africa?
A: JIM JONES

Q: What it has to do with your sect?

Q: Do you have a HQ there?

Przemax

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:19:41 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 05:59:45 PM by Przemax

You do not understand logic.!! It looks flat so it is logical to think it is flat until proven otherwise it is illogical to think it is a ball or anything else until prove to be so.!

Logical statement is a noncontradictory argument.

I have proven times and times again earth can not be flat. Mainly its the movement of the sun that makes contradictory statements to the flat earth as a model. Stars and moon gives another contradictory statements. Traveling at the south hemisphere bring many more contradictory statements. There are many more statements contradicting the existance of the flat earth.

I have never said that the earth does not appear flat. Earth is completly flat by appearance in some of the circumstances. Something appearing something is not the same as something as being de facto.

Just like an ugly woman may appear pretty under some circumstances like being very horny and very drunk. But contradictory statements of your friends not being horny and drunk may give you a better look if the ugly woman is actualy pretty. That doesnt mean you are wrong or they are right, its just means someone is. So you can say that sun doesnt know where to shine in flat earth or the more propable is that you dont know what you are talking about.

You are the first flat earther that tells the south pole exists. Bravo thats some achievement. But no you make it wrong. A pole is not a circle its a point by definition because if its a circle its lose all of its meaning.

In flat earth there could be a north pole and a south poles at best.
serbad

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:11:53 PM

Logical statement is a noncontradictory argument.

I have proven times and times again earth can not be flat. Mainly its the movement of the sun that makes contradictory statements to the flat earth as a model. Stars and moon gives another contradictory statements. Traveling at the south hemisphere bring many more contradictory statements. There are many more statements contradicting the existance of the flat earth.

I have never said that the earth does not appear flat. Earth is completly flat by appearance in some of the circumstances. Something appearing something is not the same as something as being de facto.

Just like an ugly woman may appear pretty under some circumstances like being very horny and very drunk. But contradictory statements of your friends not being horny and drunk may give you a better look if the ugly woman is actualy pretty. That doesnt mean you are wrong or they are right, its just means someone is. So you can say that sun doesnt know where to shine in flat earth or the more propable is that you dont know what you are talking about.

You are the first flat earther that tells the south pole exists. Bravo thats some achievement. But no you make it wrong. A pole is not a circle its a point by definition because if its a circle its lose all of its meaning.

In flat earth there could be a north pole and a south poles at best.
First of all you have not proven anything.! and never will.
Secondly the flat earth model is very easy to understand (even by a child) but YOU fail to understand. (just you).
Just so you know where i am coming from one more time.

Gleasons is correct! even the hole in the middle!

Finally you are on ignore from now on.! as you are too retarded and no one can get through to you.!!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

@notbatman

Q: Can you explain me why you show me South Africa?

Q: What it has to do with your sect?

Q: Do you have a HQ there?

https://i.imgur.com/WYR91KF.jpg

To be expected. After all, everybody except FE people knows that Jim Jones has to do with South America.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: