Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

The difference between me and you is that I dont want to be special and I dont want the world to be CE. I would want to be like everybody else. But I have found no debunking of CE. I dont want to be special - you guys want to be. Thats why you behave like a sect.

Everyone that think we live in CE have a very high intellectual standards for the truth. Its just that. We cant say that some bullshit is true when clearly the evidence is contradictory. And if I could pay some sum to be sure that earth is not concave like flat earthers clearly can do I would pay. Its like a curse and blessing to know something that others takes for a crazyness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:56:28 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 11:43:46 PM by notbatman

The difference between me and you is that I dont want to be special and I dont want the world to be CE. I would want to be like everybody else. But I have found no debunking of CE. I dont want to be special - you guys want to be. Thats why you behave like a sect.

Everyone that think we live in CE have a very high intellectual standards for the truth. Its just that. We cant say that some bullshit is true when clearly the evidence is contradictory. And if I could pay some sum to be sure that earth is not concave like flat earthers clearly can do I would pay. Its like a curse and blessing to know something that others takes for a crazyness.

The truth about Kool-Aid:

The phrase derives from the November 1978 Jonestown deaths, in which over 900 members of the Peoples Temple, who were followers of Jim Jones died, many of whom committed suicide by drinking a mixture of a powdered soft drink flavoring agent laced with cyanide (with the remainder, including 89 infants and elderly, killed by forced ingestion of the poison). Although the powder used in the incident included Flavor Aid, it was commonly referred to as Kool-Aid due to the latter's status as a genericized trademark.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_the_Kool-Aid

Jim Jones

The secret is Flavor-Aid!

"The Hispanic versions do not include cherry or berry punch, and instead include root beer, mango, apple, Jamaica (hibiscus), tamarindo, tangerine, and pineapple-orange." -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavor_Aid

http://www.jelsert.com/Products/Beverages/Flavor-Aid.aspx

serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:12:27 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 07:56:59 PM by serbad

A shill is somebody paid to spread propaganda and disinformation on behalf of a corrupt entity. An example of this would the "cell earth" group attacking all the flat earth boards and video comments; I've been hearing a lot of complaints about you fuckers.

Dont you cry your heart out. I can promise you Im paid nothing and its scary if most of flatties are not paid anything for what they doing. They waste so much time for nothing.

At least we agree the world is different and bible makes accurate descriptions. But lets face the truth - the cell earth is thousand times more dangerous to establishment than the flat earth because cell earth imply the importance of the hole in the ground on the south pole where Admiral Byrd has flew in and where Obama and Cyryl lately have met. Not to mention the ice cap there is rapidly melting so something is cooking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B97kDYEIWvE
You need to adjust your theory.! It is all kinds of fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admiral Byrd went to both the poles but it is during his NORTH pole expedition in February 1947  that he flew into the inner earth..!!                                                  "hole in the ground"    
In keeping with Flat Earth.

THE NORTH POLE.!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tvU1DlFuy8

Southern Ice wall stands.!!

GTFO!!!!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

Just like the glacier walls. Simply ice walls on various sides of Antarctica.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
teeneffigy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:14:27 PM

Just like the glacier walls. Simply ice walls on various sides of Antarctica.    Cool

Up to a kilometer of ice. That's huge.

I think these guys are confusing glaciers with domes or something.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:56:07 PM

Earth is not an object to be shaped like disc or ball but it is a realm, a flat living environment. Your count is obsolete as this is not a flat earth society forum.

What do you mean my count is obsolete? I have valid arguments and you have none and you call my arguments dont count? Thats weird. But what ever float your flat boat mate.

Look here how God's Word describes His creation. 100% scripture backed image. Find the verses for yourself.

Find yourself. Hahaha. Thats gold here. Nice attitude there. Very helpful. Very christian lol.

Only flat earthers could do what you did. 100% scripture based and insert an image. How original. Noone else do such a things lol. Do they sell coloured pictured bible for flat earthers? No text just pictures? Ow thats sweet.

You realy amuse me by your originality in according to the all rest of humanity in behaviour.

Are you really such a moron? Look at your posts and start thinking of yourself. 

This image was created with hi-tech software called Logos 7 and represents scriptures 100% https://www.logos.com/7

Well it is still hope for you.

Przemax

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:08:45 PM

Earth is not an object to be shaped like disc or ball but it is a realm, a flat living environment. Your count is obsolete as this is not a flat earth society forum.

What do you mean my count is obsolete? I have valid arguments and you have none and you call my arguments dont count? Thats weird. But what ever float your flat boat mate.

Look here how God's Word describes His creation. 100% scripture backed image. Find the verses for yourself.

Find yourself. Hahaha. Thats gold here. Nice attitude there. Very helpful. Very christian lol.

Only flat earthers could do what you did. 100% scripture based and insert an image. How original. Noone else do such a things lol. Do they sell coloured pictured bible for flat earthers? No text just pictures? Ow thats sweet.

You realy amuse me by your originality in according to the all rest of humanity in behaviour.

Are you really such a moron? Look at your posts and start thinking of yourself.  

This image was created with hi-tech software called Logos 7 and represents scriptures 100% https://www.logos.com/7

Well it is still hope for you.

I think there is no hope for me for Flat earth as I have not understand a single sentence you have said. Software represents scripture in form of the picture? Am I moron? Why? Should I look at my posts? Why? Do you like to speak with riddles or are you functionaly analphabet and you use to speak using pictures and hi tech software?

Im glad there is hope for me, but is there any hope that you will use written fragments of scripture rather than hi tech software based pictures? Im too stupid for hi tech pictures. Im just a moron.

Are you afraid of debate on your assumptions of the verses of the scripture? Dont be. You can only get smarter and more enlightened.

I was finding quotes of Byrd saying that he ment land beyond south pole. I might be wrong and internet sources might be wrong. Who knows. Ill check it out.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:45:17 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 04:20:37 PM by notbatman

Original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1741917.0 -- Space X and the prospects of Mars colonization.

SpaceXxXPost!

These are great news: http://www.spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year

But let's see first the falcon heavy on space this summer.

And then NASA astronauts safely transported to the ISS.

Mars colonization? Elon Musk and the giant NASA cock he rode in on needs to fuck off, we're not on a fucking globe!

Image source: NASA
-- http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00050/opgs/edr/ncam/NLA_401939772EDR_D0042956NCAM00313M_.JPG

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:15:54 AM

All I can say is this is going to be a lot of fun to watch as they put on this "show" to continue to entertain the sheeple.  The rate of these announcements has increased dramatically.  I think they know that more and more people are figuring out the earth, moon, and stars are not what they say they are.  So now they need to step up the "act" to keep people from getting restless...

If that doesn't work they will start WWIII... Anything to keep the sheeple pre-occupied and extract the maximum monetary value out of of their "sheeple, cattle". 
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:28:21 AM

i don't think that earth is flat and i think that is is silly to think like that, because science proves that earth isn't flat

What science?  And what irrefutable proofs have you been given that make you believe the earth is round?  And if you were shown those things which you thought to be true may not be true would you believe it?  Would you then dig deeper into the topic?  So the challenge to you is prove it.  Prove the earth is round.  Flat earthers have been doing just that.  So if the earth is round you will have to prove it and it isn't going to be easy! LOL

Ignore him kazary, in the same way he'll ignore you if you say anything against his belief that the Earth is flat.

Here's a quick list of things that show the Earth to be a sphere from simple observation:

• Sunrises and sunsets - not just the appearance or disappearance of the Sun itself, but also the light banding in the sky.
  • Lunar eclipses.
  • Comets and meteors.
  • Auroras.
  • Sunlight hours for both the Arctic and Antarctic regions during summer and winter.

Flat Earthers will come up with many inventive ways to disprove this list, or they will simply dismiss them to suit their agenda.
Przemax

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:21:22 AM

i don't think that earth is flat and i think that is is silly to think like that, because science proves that earth isn't flat

What science?  And what irrefutable proofs have you been given that make you believe the earth is round?  And if you were shown those things which you thought to be true may not be true would you believe it?  Would you then dig deeper into the topic?  So the challenge to you is prove it.  Prove the earth is round.  Flat earthers have been doing just that.  So if the earth is round you will have to prove it and it isn't going to be easy! LOL

Ignore him kazary, in the same way he'll ignore you if you say anything against his belief that the Earth is flat.

Here's a quick list of things that show the Earth to be a sphere from simple observation:

• Sunrises and sunsets - not just the appearance or disappearance of the Sun itself, but also the light banding in the sky.
  • Lunar eclipses.
  • Comets and meteors.
  • Auroras.
  • Sunlight hours for both the Arctic and Antarctic regions during summer and winter.

Flat Earthers will come up with many inventive ways to disprove this list, or they will simply dismiss them to suit their agenda.

I hope you wont mind Ill reply to you as you were not directing the post towards me.

The things you have mentioned are not so without problems itself in the globe earth model.

• Sunrises and sunsets
A very few people know this little phenomen. If you look at the sunset thru the telescope the sun disapears above the ground. You dont believe me? Check it yourself. In the Cell earth the light bends upwards hence illusion that sun is going down if its going away from us. The sun is just moving apart from the earth and then hide behind the ball of the sky.

• Lunar eclipses.

Lunar eclipses seems ok. Its the moon that is problematic. a) you only see one side of it. b) it looks refracted like you would be looking at it thru the glass. c) craters (or whatever that is) casts no shadow. The last one is little lame but thats the first thing coming to my mind.

• Comets and meteors.

Those one burn out at the Karmans line. Lets say its problematic at least that atmosphere that is not dense at all create as official science says - a wind shield. The explosion against the thick layer of glass and ice is more appropriate. All of the stuff thats coming thru the Karmans lline(the finaments of heavens) is covered with ice and burned glass not because the universe is mostly made of glass and water but because the glass and water is above our heads.

• Auroras.

Official science has less scientifical explanation than the ionized particles hitting the electricly charged finraments of heaven, by moving the air upwards as if blowing the air from the holes on each poles. I know its just a description not an explanation. But its more defined description.

It makes little sense that a Sun being astronomicly far has more then astronomicly low impact on the temperature away from it in an axis north/south.

Other stupid shit is that they say that wenus has astronomicly high temperature because its not rotating fast enough. Guess what during polar day sun is af not rotating above the poles. Is it hot out there than? No. They will say its because of the ice. Lets say its extremely problematic because you can use the same argument agaisnt it. [/list]
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:51:15 AM

What science?  And what irrefutable proofs have you been given that make you believe the earth is round?  And if you were shown those things which you thought to be true may not be true would you believe it?  Would you then dig deeper into the topic?  So the challenge to you is prove it.  Prove the earth is round.  Flat earthers have been doing just that.  So if the earth is round you will have to prove it and it isn't going to be easy! LOL

• Lunar eclipses.
  • Comets and meteors.
  • Auroras.

None of those proves Earth is a ball, you're a fucking tool.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:32:05 AM

Oh, yeaahhh!

Tesorex

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:06:52 AM

Let us assume earth is flat, then what? what is it that you flat earth believers want to achieve? what should we do differently? are we supposed to change our life style because we live on a flat earth? just tell me what the fuck do you want?
If I tell the cat outside our house that earth is flat he simply stops mating with his own daughter? yeah horny sob is doing his own child infront of me.Sad
serbad

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:36:42 AM

Let us assume earth is flat, then what? what is it that you flat earth believers want to achieve? what should we do differently? are we supposed to change our life style because we live on a flat earth? just tell me what the fuck do you want?
If I tell the cat outside our house that earth is flat he simply stops mating with his own daughter? yeah horny sob is doing his own child infront of me.Sad

Why are you here on earth? What is your purpose? what is your destiny.? What should you be doing.?
Tesorex

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

Why are you here on earth? What is your purpose? what is your destiny.? What should you be doing.?
Don't add more questions to mine, and don't tell me flat earth means we need to change our way of thinking and living entirely because then my purpose will be to hit on "ignore".
serbad

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:47:15 AM

Don't add more questions to mine, and don't tell me flat earth means we need to change our way of thinking and living entirely because then my purpose will be to hit on "ignore".
Carry on drinking the kool aid and dont question anything whilst worshiping your false idols then.
Be a good boy.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

Might we suggest that you take that piece of info and look around and see just how far the lies go?  This globe earth is a whopper of a lie, but there are a lot more equally as dramatic lies that can change your entire thought process and possibly your life. 

If you like living in the matrix then stay where you are.  If you want to be unleashed from this slavery then this is among the first steps.  What you do with the info is on you.  For a lot of us it is the first steps to changing our lives. 

So it is up to you.  Based on your response so far you haven't figured out that the earth is not what you have been told.  Go figure it out and then decide if you are going to stay where you are, or if you are going contemplate what this all really means. 

If you knew that your family, or friends were being lied to about something would you just shut up and keep it to yourself?  Or would you bother to try and inform them?  That is the intent of threads like this. 
teeneffigy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

I'm here as a free person who has free will to think and do as I please. My Destiny is what I choose it to be and how hard I work to achieve it.

How does this make any difference if I am on a flat plane or a ball earth or a cube earth or a hollow earth?
serbad

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:18:12 PM

I'm here as a free person who has free will to think and do as I please. My Destiny is what I choose it to be and how hard I work to achieve it.

How does this make any difference if I am on a flat plane or a ball earth or a cube earth or a hollow earth?

Don't talk to me... Ask your cat.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: