Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:36:01 PM

In what way did Jesus die for our sins because of the enemy and his servants? What does that mean. Can you explain it?

They kiilled him as every other prophet of the God? Its plain language in the bible. Fucking catholic moron.

They killed Him because He and His Father allowed them to. Without that allowance, they would have no strength at all.

From Matthew 26:53 (NIV):
Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Cool

So? There are an enoumerous passages of defeating the angel of death - the enemy by ressurecting. So yeah the angel of death is rather important here dont you think?
Are you talking about the Angel of death in the Passover in Exodus?

Youve just said oh he wasnt saved. Well...... fucking duh?
He who?

You were telling me its because of the people. No it was not because of the people. It was because the reign of the earth was of Satan and he was to be defeated first. Can you read? Or are you just listening to the popes?
What's the matter? Too lazy to write out what you are talking about?

And it was all due to the death of the John the Baptist. After his death the Satan was free to reign. You can deduce that by the evil spirit returning to the places of the sin. Jesus was avoiding danger every time the John was still alive.
There were probably a few things that were due to the death of John the Baptist. You haven't listed any.

Satan was always free within the limits that God set for Him. See the beginning of Job.

Jesus avoided capture many times, both before and after the death of John. Why? Because, as He said, His time had not yet come. It was "chess" moves, not fear moves, on Jesus' part.

Im not to argue with you about what you read and what you not read. Youve asked stupid question so you have a stupid answer. But if you say people are inherently evil without Jesus Christ, I can say that I know a lot of atheists that I consider amazingly good people and I know many so called christian that are totally fucked up evil sonofabitches. So what you say is a total rubbish, and thats why people go away from God because of people like them who talk the talk but not walk the walk.
Jesus explained that all power in Heaven and Earth were given to Him. Doesn't say all power in Israel. Doesn't say all power on Mars. It says all power. It is Jesus that holds us alive. It is Jesus Who implants the appearance of goodness in us (remember, anything outside of perfection is evil in God's sight). And if we do some actual good, it is Jesus Who allows us to do the little bit of actual good we do.

Since God requires perfection, one little mistake makes us completely evil in God's sight. The perfection of Jesus is the only thing that allows the whole of creation to continue to exist. God sees only the perfection of Jesus when He looks at this universe. This doesn't mean that there aren't mistakes made by people. The biggest mistake made by atheists that destroys all the good they do is that they deny God, thereby denying Jesus salvation.

Its all becuase of all those religions calling themself christians are not listening to what Jesus have said. Its very very very sad. You should not call anyone outside of a creator a father, they do. You should pray alone and in silence, they dont and so on and on and on the list of sins against the Jesus Christ is endless.......
No, it is because even people who call themselves Christian often are not listening to Jesus. If you make mistakes, as we all do, you and we are forgiven through faith in Jesus salvation. In God's sight, it is just as though we had not had sin.

When you look through Romans, you see that we still DO have sin. The perfection has not yet come. The good we do is mostly the appearance of good. If we do any good, it is by the working of Jesus in us. We are still in our sins in this life at the same time we are in salvation. Look at the way Paul explains it in Romans.

Aristarchus of Samos (310BC - 230BC) used the angle between the Earth-Moon axis and the Earth-Sun when the Moon is in First Quarter (elongation of the Moon, E ) and then, with simple trigonometry, could deduce the distances:

cosE=distance(Earth-Moon)/distance(Earth-Sun)

Wasnt that the same guy that worshipped the Helios - Baal? The first greek that invented Heliocentrism and the ones that was laughed at with his nonsense? His equation has two unknown variables and its one equation (distance to the moon and the sun). Its logicly wrong. But what to expect from the servant of Nimrod and Ishtar.

There is good and evil, truth and untruth, in all of us. If Aristarchus or anyone else expresses truth, it still is truth, even if he is an unbeliever in Jesus... a true pagan. As I have said before, bouncing radar off the various planets gives us the best knowledge of how far they are away from us.

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:09:39 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 06:59:11 PM by Przemax

In what way did Jesus die for our sins because of the enemy and his servants? What does that mean. Can you explain it?

They kiilled him as every other prophet of the God? Its plain language in the bible. Fucking catholic moron.

They killed Him because He and His Father allowed them to. Without that allowance, they would have no strength at all.

Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Cool

So? There are an enoumerous passages of defeating the angel of death - the enemy by ressurecting. So yeah the angel of death is rather important here dont you think?

He who?

You were telling me its because of the people. No it was not because of the people. It was because the reign of the earth was of Satan and he was to be defeated first. Can you read? Or are you just listening to the popes?

And it was all due to the death of the John the Baptist. After his death the Satan was free to reign. You can deduce that by the evil spirit returning to the places of the sin. Jesus was avoiding danger every time the John was still alive.
There were probably a few things that were due to the death of John the Baptist. You haven't listed any.

Satan was always free within the limits that God set for Him. See the beginning of Job.

Jesus avoided capture many times, both before and after the death of John. Why? Because, as He said, His time had not yet come. It was "chess" moves, not fear moves, on Jesus' part.

Im not to argue with you about what you read and what you not read. Youve asked stupid question so you have a stupid answer. But if you say people are inherently evil without Jesus Christ, I can say that I know a lot of atheists that I consider amazingly good people and I know many so called christian that are totally fucked up evil sonofabitches. So what you say is a total rubbish, and thats why people go away from God because of people like them who talk the talk but not walk the walk.
Jesus explained that all power in Heaven and Earth were given to Him. Doesn't say all power in Israel. Doesn't say all power on Mars. It says all power. It is Jesus that holds us alive. It is Jesus Who implants the appearance of goodness in us (remember, anything outside of perfection is evil in God's sight). And if we do some actual good, it is Jesus Who allows us to do the little bit of actual good we do.

Since God requires perfection, one little mistake makes us completely evil in God's sight. The perfection of Jesus is the only thing that allows the whole of creation to continue to exist. God sees only the perfection of Jesus when He looks at this universe. This doesn't mean that there aren't mistakes made by people. The biggest mistake made by atheists that destroys all the good they do is that they deny God, thereby denying Jesus salvation.

Its all becuase of all those religions calling themself christians are not listening to what Jesus have said. Its very very very sad. You should not call anyone outside of a creator a father, they do. You should pray alone and in silence, they dont and so on and on and on the list of sins against the Jesus Christ is endless.......
No, it is because even people who call themselves Christian often are not listening to Jesus. If you make mistakes, as we all do, you and we are forgiven through faith in Jesus salvation. In God's sight, it is just as though we had not had sin.

When you look through Romans, you see that we still DO have sin. The perfection has not yet come. The good we do is mostly the appearance of good. If we do any good, it is by the working of Jesus in us. We are still in our sins in this life at the same time we are in salvation. Look at the way Paul explains it in Romans.

Aristarchus of Samos (310BC - 230BC) used the angle between the Earth-Moon axis and the Earth-Sun when the Moon is in First Quarter (elongation of the Moon, E ) and then, with simple trigonometry, could deduce the distances:

Wasnt that the same guy that worshipped the Helios - Baal? The first greek that invented Heliocentrism and the ones that was laughed at with his nonsense? His equation has two unknown variables and its one equation (distance to the moon and the sun). Its logicly wrong. But what to expect from the servant of Nimrod and Ishtar.

There is good and evil, truth and untruth, in all of us. If Aristarchus or anyone else expresses truth, it still is truth, even if he is an unbeliever in Jesus... a true pagan. As I have said before, bouncing radar off the various planets gives us the best knowledge of how far they are away from us.

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Cool

He who?

Santa fucking Claus off. Ok? Litlle green gremlins and all the elfs of the Nibbleheim you nutcase.

Your second to last paraghraph sums your insanity perfectly. You are arguing that people are not inherently good calling them inherently evil and saying they are good and evil when I already have told that is the case. You are talking with ghost. I have told that people are good and are capable to be evil they are just lost and need guidance if the guidance is evil they are evil if its good like with holy spirit they are good.

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Lame. Look its me, im a Badecker - Farts are real hence Badecker smells funny.

You have no idea how costly that kind of radar would be. You have abso fucking lutly no idea. And everywhere where is money there are bribery and a people that are trusted to be silent. But believe in your weird world of inherently bad people that are inherently trustworthy for the public. LOL thats nuts. Completly nuts. I dont believe in flat earth its debunked 100 times over and over but saying that FE is bunked because the Radio works is.... Beyond lame.

Im not going to talk to you about the faith as you are holier than the holy bible itself. Saying that God thinks this and that when it is clear not to judge God in the bible. Are you some self appointed advocate of the God? Good luck with spewing nonsense over and over and over again with your weird shit logic. Not with me pal. You are insane. Bye.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:20:01 PM

Cool

He who?

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Cool

He who?

Santa fucking Claus off. Ok? Litlle green gremlins and all the elfs of the Nibbleheim you nutcase.
Well, why didn't you say this in the first place? Why did you start talking about Santa, green gremlins, elves, and Nibbleheim (whatever that is)? And you call me a nutcase? Look in the mirror.

Your second to last paraghraph sums your insanity perfectly. You are arguing that people are not inherently good calling them inherently evil and saying they are good and evil when I already have told that is the case. You are talking with ghost. I have told that people are good and are capable to be evil they are just lost and need guidance if the guidance is evil they are evil if its good like with holy spirit they are good.
I didn't realize you were a ghost. You showed us above by jumping into the Santa, green gremlin, etc., stuff, that you are the nutcase. Now you call yourself a ghost? Well, that proves it.

Radar works. FE is bunk.

Lame. Look its me, im a Badecker - Farts are real hence Badecker smells funny.
Well, you gotta be pretty lame to say something like this. Are you funny farm material? Are you already there?

You have no idea how costly that kind of radar would be. You have abso fucking lutly no idea. And everywhere where is money there are bribery and a people that are trusted to be silent. But believe in your weird world of inherently bad people that are inherently trustworthy for the public. LOL thats nuts. Completly nuts. I dont believe in flat earth its debunked 100 times over and over but saying that FE is bunked because the Radio works is.... Beyond lame.
Well, if you think radar is fake news, mentally lame fits you quite well. What does my knowing about how much radar costs have to do with it? Are you at the same funny farm as notbatman? Or is nomad13666 your funny farm drinking buddy?

Im not going to talk to you about the faith as you are holier than the holy bible itself. Saying that God thinks this and that when it is clear not to judge God in the bible. Are you some self appointed advocate of the God? Good luck with spewing nonsense over and over and over again with your weird shit logic. Not with me pal. You are insane. Bye.

I had thought that you were probably a Christian. Now that you tell me that I am holier than the Bible itself, I am having my doubts. However, even funny farm material can be saved.

Note that it is often that the people in the funny farms who think that others are insane. It wouldn't matter except that many funny farms get their funding from Government, making it part of taxpayer funding. Should probably send those funny farm residents home and let their family take care of them. There are a lot of homeless people who are potential funny farm residents already. But most of these don't have even a smartphone to get on the Internet like you do. So, you're probably in some funny farm.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:26:53 PM

Name labbeling, misconception, misunderstanding, stereotypization, lack of understanding of irony to be continued by the Badecker. You are missing all the points what I say. Congratulation.

Im Christian and you seem to be kind of lost guy that think he is a Christian may you return your sanity once again. PM when your doctor will say you can leave your drugs. Its pointless to talk to a guy that takes irony seriously and serious stuff as irony.

Im serious here. Dont talk to me.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:50:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWlFFQjG_WE

Speaking about belief. Even the bible they claim supports flat earth clearly debunks it. Not that the circle of the earth that they claim have any other meaning that its the circle of rotation not necesserly the rotation of the earth but the rotation that the earth is involved with.

Sun is rising wether the earth its concave or convex, but guess what. Sun is not rising on the flat earth it rotates on the flat earth.

Not that it proves anything because science is less prone to misuderstanding, but Ive just gave this vidoe as a bonus type of video.

You are a complete joke. Bible 100% supports flat earth, end of debate right here.

Go back to your inside out ball earth thread in case you have one, and stay there.

As far as Ive noticed you have not even started the debate, but I know that flat earthers have problems with meaning of words.

Ill make another argument against your zero arguments to help you understand what debate is supposed to look like.

Flat earthers say that there are four corners of the world and that it proves flat earth. Well..... No it does not? As far as I know discs have no corners do they? In skycentrist model the four corners of the world are the corners on which the axis of heaven rotation is based on. Its a very common concept in every religious texts of a circle based on the square. Square is the more important aspect here. Its the symbol of rotating square. Churches are build upon a symbol of rotating squares. And ofcourse its not a cube in the middle that rotates but only possibily is that its a piramid or a double piramid with the base or bases of a square.

You say about the stillness of the earth. Ok. Fine its a draw here. The concave earth model say that earth stay still, and its the cape of the heavens that rotates.

There was something about the circle of the earth. As far as I know there are many circles in the ball so logicly the circle of the earth might just mean circumference of the earth. So its a draw here as well with the slight advantage to me as its says its the circle of the earth suggesting of the many. Its not suggesting the earth is a circle.

Bible talks about the abyss and the portals. Flat earth does not have anywhere to fit the abyss. Skycentrism does place the portals at the poles to the outter endless space of nothingness.

So. There are 2 draws and 3 scores for me. End of the debate proving the earth is flat according to the Bible? Well.... I dont think so.

Earth is not an object to be shaped like disc or ball but it is a realm, a flat living environment. Your count is obsolete as this is not a flat earth society forum.

Look here how God's Word describes His creation. 100% scripture backed image. Find the verses for yourself.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:59:27 PM

And the poo just keeps getting deeper.  So I went digging around for references to "the universe" in a bible.  I kept hitting a concrete wall.  All signs point to the Greek work Kosmos as the reference used for "the universe".  However in the bible the context is not the universe.  The word is translated world.  Also broader understanding is that which was organized, made, created.  So never any reference to "the universe".  I will spare you the copy/paste from Strongs and other references to this word and it's use.  Pull out eSword and look it up.  Grin

So I did some more digging and find that the first person known to publicly associate the Greek word Kosmos or at least acknowledged to do so is Pythagoras!  So we get this "extension" of meaning of kosmos to "universe" from this guy who is the father of many occult philosophies and ideas, numerology, Kabala, and basically took credit for real science and math that was being done in India and Egypt a long time before the Greeks.  Then he starts his own cult in Greece.... What a piece of work.  And this guy is the one who has planted this "idea" that kosmos meant universe in your bible???  The poo just keeps getting deeper.

What wonderful endorsement Albert Pike the founder of Freemasonry gave this clown... If there was any question about Freemasonry and the occult this should help wipe away those illusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AdtSF-TpB0

Good find. I can confirm that there is no word "universe" in the entire Bible. I'm using eSword too. Great software from Tennessee.

And btw, badecker is just a willingly ignorant christian, fits perfectly with verse from 2.Peter chapter 3, verses 5-7:

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Przemax

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:10:24 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 09:29:54 PM by Przemax

Earth is not an object to be shaped like disc or ball but it is a realm, a flat living environment. Your count is obsolete as this is not a flat earth society forum.

What do you mean my count is obsolete? I have valid arguments and you have none and you call my arguments dont count? Thats weird. But what ever float your flat boat mate.

Look here how God's Word describes His creation. 100% scripture backed image. Find the verses for yourself.

Find yourself. Hahaha. Thats gold here. Nice attitude there. Very helpful. Very christian lol.

Only flat earthers could do what you did. 100% scripture based and insert an image. How original. Noone else do such a things lol. Do they sell coloured pictured bible for flat earthers? No text just pictures? Ow thats sweet.

You realy amuse me by your originality in according to the all rest of humanity in behaviour.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:50:03 PM

Name labbeling, misconception, misunderstanding, stereotypization, lack of understanding of irony to be continued by the Badecker. You are missing all the points what I say. Congratulation.

Im Christian and you seem to be kind of lost guy that think he is a Christian may you return your sanity once again. PM when your doctor will say you can leave your drugs. Its pointless to talk to a guy that takes irony seriously and serious stuff as irony.

Im serious here. Dont talk to me.

Well, if you would say your points out in the open, maybe people wouldn't miss them. After all, it was you who started talking about Santa and green goblins.

I am glad you are Christian. But, it doesn't count unless you accept Jesus salvation. Other than that, Christians have all kinds of differing ideas. What of it?

Since I don't really know who you are, how do I know if I am ever talking to you or not? Besides, just 'cause you order me to not talk at you, doesn't mean I have to take your orders, right? Now, I might take your orders if you pay me. Would you pay me a bitcoin if I took your order and filled it by not knowingly talk to you? Probably not. So, if you won't pay me, why should I fill your order?

However, I could give you a Bitcoin address if you wanted to pay me. Let me know.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:56:53 PM

What do you mean my count is obsolete? I have valid arguments and you have none and you call my arguments dont count? Thats weird. But what ever float your flat boat mate.

Find yourself. Hahaha. Thats gold here. Nice attitude there. Very helpful. Very christian lol.

Only flat earthers could do what you did. 100% scripture based and insert an image. How original. Noone else do such a things lol. Do they sell coloured pictured bible for flat earthers? No text just pictures? Ow thats sweet.

You realy amuse me by your originality in according to the all rest of humanity in behaviour.

As I have said several times...

Go outside on a flat plain, especially after sundown, and simply look, with your own two eyes. What do you see? You see a flat earth with a dome over it.

Such biblical information is what we all see when we do this. It is not designed to be the explanation of scientific knowledge and wisdom. It is simple talk for all people, even for the simple ones.

FE people have applied simple talk for simple people to science in ways it was not meant to be applied. The thing that FE people should do is realize how simple they are, and accept FE for themselves without trying to use it to overcome science and other biblical information.

Since FE people won't do this, they show themselves to be as proud as they are ignorant.

Cool

serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:23:25 PM

Go outside on a flat plain, especially after sundown, and simply look, with your own two eyes. What do you see? You see a flat earth with a dome over it.

Such biblical information is what we all see when we do this. It is not designed to be the explanation of scientific knowledge and wisdom. It is simple talk for all people, even for the simple ones.

FE people have applied simple talk for simple people to science in ways it was not meant to be applied. The thing that FE people should do is realize how simple they are, and accept FE for themselves without trying to use it to overcome science and other biblical information.

Since FE people won't do this, they show themselves to be as proud as they are ignorant.

Cool
You have been fed shit all your life and you love it.!
Do not criticize what you cannot understand.
Your science is massively flawed.!
YOU are too SIMPLE to understand this.
You fail to see the lies because you are limited by your perspective.
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!
supersnips

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:34:53 PM

Cool
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

when you are on a ship, plane doesnt matter (i know both views) you can see that the earth isnt flat....
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:58:30 PM

Cool
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

You have it all wrong. That was chocolate pudding I was fed. Now it is FE people who are trying to feed me s**t. How do I know? I have educated myself.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

Cool
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

when you are on a ship, plane doesnt matter (i know both views) you can see that the earth isnt flat....

This is true. Even the FE people in past posts have shown the earth as a globe with a big curved level going around it.

Cool

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:24:35 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 11:44:45 PM by Longsnowsm

We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

[/quote]

Edited: realized it wasn't worth it...  So I removed most of my long winded post.

@Serbad, don't let the trolls get you down.  Just hit the ignore under their names and you won't have to deal with the nonsense any longer.  Makes getting to the juicy parts of this thread much more simple and enjoyable.  That is why I don't reply to them.  I can't see the nonsense they are posting since they are ignored and I refuse to feed the trolls even if I see something that others replied to is quoted.  I just won't waste my time.  

It is up to each of us to decide how far we want to go and grow... The trolls have stated they are unwilling to do anything... So let them starve to death and don't feed them.   Grin  
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:39:35 AM

We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

Edited: realized it wasn't worth it...  So I removed most of my long winded post.

@Serbad, don't let the trolls get you down.  Just hit the ignore under their names and you won't have to deal with the nonsense any longer.  Makes getting to the juicy parts of this thread much more simple and enjoyable.  That is why I don't reply to them.  I can't see the nonsense they are posting since they are ignored and I refuse to feed the trolls even if I see something that others replied to is quoted.  I just won't waste my time.  

It is up to each of us to decide how far we want to go and grow... The trolls have stated they are unwilling to do anything... So let them starve to death and don't feed them.   Grin  

I agree. You FE people have a good religion going for yourselves. Why let yourselves be weakened by some unbelievers. Simply, don't let them inside your church. But if one of them sneaks in, kick him out, and don't let him in again... right?

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:53:28 AM

I am glad you are Christian. But, it doesn't count unless you accept Jesus salvation. Other than that, Christians have all kinds of differing ideas. What of it?

I accept the Jesus salvation and as a road not a destiny. The destiny is the Kingdom of God. If he will say im not worth it than so be it. I dont want my salvation but only the ability to see the Kingdom of God as my ultimate dream. It was not my intention to talk to you about the Bible. By not talking to me I mean dont lead me to temptation, pride and anger by you saying that all people are inherently evil as most in my opinion false prophets and antichrists do. I ask you this in the name of Jesus Christ. Please.

I accept people being in sin and the only road to the father is by Jesus Christ. I dont add anything judgeful like if someone is good or evil by heart. Dont tempt to judge so easily.
rebel69

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:04:13 AM

LIES!!!!  Huh the earth is flat!  Grin look at evidance!  Kiss  Kiss

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:09:09 AM

I accept the Jesus salvation and as a road not a destiny. The destiny is the Kingdom of God. If he will say im not worth it than so be it. I dont want my salvation but only the ability to see the Kingdom of God as my ultimate dream. It was not my intention to talk to you about the Bible. By not talking to me I mean dont lead me to temptation, pride and anger by you saying that all people are inherently evil as most in my opinion false prophets and antichrists do. I ask you this in the name of Jesus Christ. Please.

I accept people being in sin and the only road to the father is by Jesus Christ. I dont add anything judgeful like if someone is good or evil by heart. Dont tempt to judge so easily.

Remember, Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is within you. Does this mean that the destination is yourself?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:13:28 AM

LIES!!!!  Huh the earth is flat!  Grin look at evidance!  Kiss  Kiss

The earth is not flat:

Grin

Tesorex

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:35:22 AM

207 pages only because some people are too poor or lazy to get a telescope. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: