Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095078 times)
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

207 pages only because some people are too poor or lazy to get a telescope. Smiley

Welcome, this is a troll party!  Grin

Before you start arguing with them, you'd better prepare yourself to their rants about official science is fake, space is fake, astronauts are liars, photos of the Earth, Moon etc. are all NASA's CGI, gravity doesn't exists etc.

Grab the popcorn dude, and welcome to the funny farm! The more people gets in, the more fun we'll have!

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:33:46 AM

SpaceX Plans to Send 2 Tourists Around Moon in 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/27/science/spacex-moon-tourists.html

Flat Earthers are gonna cry!  Grin

serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:00:22 AM

You have been fed shit all your life and you love it.!
Do not criticize what you cannot understand.
Your science is massively flawed.!
YOU are too SIMPLE to understand this.
You fail to see the lies because you are limited by your perspective.
We have no agenda.!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.!!!!

Edited: realized it wasn't worth it...  So I removed most of my long winded post.

@Serbad, don't let the trolls get you down.  Just hit the ignore under their names and you won't have to deal with the nonsense any longer.  Makes getting to the juicy parts of this thread much more simple and enjoyable.  That is why I don't reply to them.  I can't see the nonsense they are posting since they are ignored and I refuse to feed the trolls even if I see something that others replied to is quoted.  I just won't waste my time.  

It is up to each of us to decide how far we want to go and grow... The trolls have stated they are unwilling to do anything... So let them starve to death and don't feed them.   Grin  
[/quote]
Your right !! Thanks
Got all those pricks on ignore now
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:34:12 AM

Elon Musk is a liar and NY SEMIT is fake news.
serbad

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:04:37 AM

Flat Earthers are gonna cry!  Grin

Even nasa arnt that stupid to go straight up.!
Check out what happened when Richard Bransons effort went straight up.!!!
The only one that ever did..
It will more likely to be paid actors and CGI bollocks they show us.
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:15:56 AM

Even nasa arnt that stupid to go straight up.!
Check out what happened when Richard Bransons effort went straight up.!!!
The only one that ever did..
It will more likely to be paid actors and CGI bollocks they show us.

Those flat brains answers were expected. Nothing new here... we'll wait to see you FEs cry!  Grin Grin

serbad

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

I'm totally outfitting my ranch with his new solar shingles next year.

Here's a non fake news link for you.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-space-spacex-tourists-idUSKBN1662HJ
If you want free solar energy simply throw a copper sphere up in a tree and transform through a PMH.
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

Fact that you can go from one point all around and get same spot where you started is enough to understand that Earth is a round object not a flat surface

Thats not what flat earthers imply! You dont know their theory and you call them stupid. Thats not very smart. You dont know the problems of your heliocentric model as well and you call it absolute truth I suppose as well. Otherwise you wouldnt be so sure that flat earth must be wrong.

I did not call anyone stupid, actually i think there are no stupid people just different point of views and different experiences

I just said that on flat surface you cant make circle if you are going straight, on Earth you can, so obviously Earth is round object

Roll Eyes  You seriously haven't given this much thought at all...

Go east on the flat earth and tell me where you end up...  Now reverse course and go west on the flat earth and tell us where you end up. 

Next try to find anyone who has actually, provably circumnavigated north to south or south to north around the entire earth...  You can count on 1 hand the number to claim they have done the north to south/south to north circumnavigation.  And when you check into their stories well lets just say there are issues.

Now try to count the number of people who have done this east to west circumnavigation... You will have a hard time counting how many of done this.  Now the excuses about why this is that so many have circumnavigated east to west/west to east, but few if any have done this same trek north/south...  Red flags are everywhere... If you have an inquisitive mind and question the things that you are told. 

So I would strongly suggest you take some time to give this some thought.  Grin 

Ok this is going to be hard. I will give one more strike.
Did you ever used telescope to observe objects in Solar system? If yes, what did you noticed? These objects was spheres or flat surfaces?

Btw going east or west, north or south, on flat surface do not make you go to same spot you started, it lead you to the end of surface  Roll Eyes

If you still doubt, try to do this by yourself.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veqJART9XBA

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

Quote from: oOxenonOo link=topic=1009045.msg18010092#msg18010092
[/quote

Ok this is going to be hard. I will give one more strike.
Did you ever used telescope to observe objects in Solar system? If yes, what did you noticed? These objects was spheres or flat surfaces?

Btw going east or west, north or south, on flat surface do not make you go to same spot you started, it lead you to the end of surface  Roll Eyes

If you still doubt, try to do this by yourself.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veqJART9XBA

Ok, So again I see you haven't given this much thought.  So I am going to hit the ignore link under your name.  But just quick reply in the hopes that you will bother to look anything up yourself.

Yes, look through a telescope... and just observe what you see...

Second use that same telescope to watch a ship or object disappear from your field of view(over the curvature of the earth), now let your telescope pull it back into full view...

Lastly navigation does not work the way you think it does.  You go east and keep going east you will end up back where you started.  Why?  How did you know you were going east?  Ever heard of a compass?  It will always point "north".  You will always be directed so that the compass points north so east and west will in fact take you around the "circle", and not to the edge.  Shocked

Now if you really do want to try to get to the edge you have to stop using any of the navigation tools and literally plot to go a straight line.  To do this you will need a map(we don't know how accurate these maps really are now, but it is your best shot to try and plot a straight path.  Let me give you another clue here.  You will need a Gleasons or UN style map to work up this plot.  If you decide to take the trip keep us all posted.  We all love pictures of an ice wall and vast antarctic imagery.   Roll Eyes

It is now up to you to go beyond the cursory thought process you have used so far when examining the earth you live on. 

Start with something small, like show us all the curvature of the earth.  The math is easy, should be easily observable as described by the ball earthers.  Find a large body of water and show us the hump in the water, show us how the earth curved away from you and show us the measurements.  See today we have great technology that makes this much easier than ever to prove curvature.  It really is a no brainer at this point.  But go prove it to yourself.  Go find others that are willing to prove it themselves.  People are forming up in groups all over the earth now conducting theses experiments and the earth is not a ball/sphere. 

I hope you do actually bother to look any of this up, but I know you won't.  It's OK.  I am hitting ignore now and won't bother with any more posts from you regarding the flat earth.  Good luck!
Longsnowsm

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

No we are going to laugh when they take people on fake space trips.  That is going to be funny.  I cannot wait to see the show.  Would they fake space?  Yep, they sure will...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Cadets_(TV_series)

So Elan and company must feel pretty confident they can fool the masses and tourists.  Let's see if they open this up to "everyone" or it stays with "a select group" of people....  It is gonna be fun to watch this circus.  We as people really are pretty stupid.  It is now clear we will believe anything having woken up from the ball earth spell and so many others. 
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

No we are going to laugh when they take people on fake space trips.  That is going to be funny.  I cannot wait to see the show.  Would they fake space?  Yep, they sure will...

So Elan and company must feel pretty confident they can fool the masses and tourists.  Let's see if they open this up to "everyone" or it stays with "a select group" of people....  It is gonna be fun to watch this circus.  We as people really are pretty stupid.  It is now clear we will believe anything having woken up from the ball earth spell and so many others. 

I will answer you in a way FEs can understand... meme!

serbad

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

The series described itself as the most elaborate hoax perpetrated in television history. The title is a comical reference to the slang phrase, which is used to describe vacuous, gullible fools, untethered to reality (compare airhead).[citation needed] It was not clear if the contestants were aware of the show's title, although a whiteboard in the 'barracks' had "Space Cadettes" [sic] written on it during one of the parties organised in the facility.

A group of twelve contestants (who answered an advert looking for "thrill seekers") were selected to become the first British televised space tourists, including going to Russia to train as cosmonauts at the "Space Tourist Agency of Russia" (STAR) military base, with the series culminating in a group of four embarking on a five-day space mission in low Earth orbit. The show and space mission contained aspects of Reality TV, including hidden cameras, soundproofed 'video diary' rooms and group dormitories.

Could turn out be a good series and will make them alot of money... like a Bullshit Big Brother

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:00:57 PM

If the Earth isn't flat then why was this patent allowed?

serbad

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Gleason's is correct.
Longsnowsm

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:17:22 PM

The series described itself as the most elaborate hoax perpetrated in television history. The title is a comical reference to the slang phrase, which is used to describe vacuous, gullible fools, untethered to reality (compare airhead).[citation needed] It was not clear if the contestants were aware of the show's title, although a whiteboard in the 'barracks' had "Space Cadettes" [sic] written on it during one of the parties organised in the facility.

A group of twelve contestants (who answered an advert looking for "thrill seekers") were selected to become the first British televised space tourists, including going to Russia to train as cosmonauts at the "Space Tourist Agency of Russia" (STAR) military base, with the series culminating in a group of four embarking on a five-day space mission in low Earth orbit. The show and space mission contained aspects of Reality TV, including hidden cameras, soundproofed 'video diary' rooms and group dormitories.

Could turn out be a good series and will make them alot of money... like a Bullshit Big Brother

They pulled this hoax off in 2005, it will be even easier today with the technology and tools at their disposal to fool the "tourists".  I think it is going to be funny to watch!
oOxenonOo

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

Now if you really do want to try to get to the edge you have to stop using any of the navigation tools and literally plot to go a straight line.  To do this you will need a map(we don't know how accurate these maps really are now, but it is your best shot to try and plot a straight path.  Let me give you another clue here.  You will need a Gleasons or UN style map to work up this plot.  If you decide to take the trip keep us all posted.  We all love pictures of an ice wall and vast antarctic imagery.   Roll Eyes

It is now up to you to go beyond the cursory thought process you have used so far when examining the earth you live on. 

Start with something small, like show us all the curvature of the earth.  The math is easy, should be easily observable as described by the ball earthers.  Find a large body of water and show us the hump in the water, show us how the earth curved away from you and show us the measurements.  See today we have great technology that makes this much easier than ever to prove curvature.  It really is a no brainer at this point.  But go prove it to yourself.  Go find others that are willing to prove it themselves.  People are forming up in groups all over the earth now conducting theses experiments and the earth is not a ball/sphere. 

I hope you do actually bother to look any of this up, but I know you won't.  It's OK.  I am hitting ignore now and won't bother with any more posts from you regarding the flat earth.  Good luck!

Things about navigation - not going to argue, there are many other ways (no man made tools) to find north.

There are thousands of proofs that Earth is sphere, like photos, videos, pictures from Moon or other objects, even live stream from ISS. So if you trying to prof something you need to make point that we are wrong, I'm not trying to rediscover Earths shape, you are..
Can you please show me one photo or video that proves your story, i need to see that edge to believe, please ignore me if you can't.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
serbad

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:53:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

The same reason this patent is allowed.

Did you get that from elon musk?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:23:28 PM

They were still teaching hollow earth as fact in some elementary schools in America as late as the 1950s. They could have believed anything way back in the 1800s.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
oOxenonOo

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:04:50 PM

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

They were still teaching hollow earth as fact in some elementary schools in America as late as the 1950s. They could have believed anything way back in the 1800s.

Cool

Turns out they are still believe today  Grin

GinnaGinna

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

1Ky4J71zErbR3J1BhDWPJ7F7wL1zGusPzW

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:05:55 PM

Its flat just from our point of view.

ColossusCoin2 [CV2] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
ColossusCoin2 Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CV2
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: