Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:55:21 AM

Its flat just from our point of view.

The reality from scientific observation is that the earth is a globe.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:02:25 AM

Its flat just from our point of view.

Now this is a partially true statement.  Both for flat earthers and ball earthers.  The limits of human vision do create some illusions that are being attributed to both ball curvature and to flat observations.  It is however a more correct statement to say our "field of view", or "our perspective" is influenced the what appears to be a convergence on the horizon and then a vanishing point.  These are statements of fact from simple observation.  Look down a railroad track, or down a long hallway and watch the tracks or hallway converge at eye level to the point you cannot see any further.  That is just how our vision works. This we know.

But here is where that idea does not hold water.  Once you use technology to see beyond you human limits, AND what you can see is impossible using ball earth math due to the "supposed" curvature of the earth.  You now have solid evidence that the curvature that should be both observable and measurable does not exist when an optical aid is able to show you the impossible on a ball earth. 

So your statement is true on a rudimentary level, but once you dig beyond the cursory and begin to test the cage we live in and the ideas we have about this cage then things start to get interesting.  You just have to decide which pill your going to take, the red or blue one... One you stay in the matrix and eat the good noodle soup, and the other opens the door the the world of the "real".  It is up to you to decide... 

mrland456

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 02:32:41 AM

bump! up  Cool
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

@This Thread: I don't know how to quit you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWoXbMvfvtU
kazary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:55:43 AM

i don't think that earth is flat and i think that is is silly to think like that, because science proves that earth isn't flat
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:04:55 AM

i don't think that earth is flat and i think that is is silly to think like that, because science proves that earth isn't flat

What science?  And what irrefutable proofs have you been given that make you believe the earth is round?  And if you were shown those things which you thought to be true may not be true would you believe it?  Would you then dig deeper into the topic?  So the challenge to you is prove it.  Prove the earth is round.  Flat earthers have been doing just that.  So if the earth is round you will have to prove it and it isn't going to be easy! LOL
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:49:10 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 11:05:42 AM by Przemax

What science?  And what irrefutable proofs have you been given that make you believe the earth is round?  And if you were shown those things which you thought to be true may not be true would you believe it?

No they would not. End of the subject. But they will once the heaven would show up what it truly is - a curtain.

Revelation 6:14
The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

Its absolutely not worth the time to talk with that kind of people.

Not that this passage makes sense in the flat universe. Its just mean that the curvature of light will change enabling us to see the real image of the earth, or more close to the real as a revelation means to reveal... but globbies will never believe they were dupped. Its too painful for their egos. Maybe nothing will happen with the curvature of the light thats the other option, but people will agree about light bending in the atmosphere. Who knows.

In my opinion all will be revealed hence the revelation. Nothing bad will happen. Everything that is bad is already happening. Nothing supernatural will happen only the spirit of the truth that John was talking about will tell people who is who and what will happen. Everything using a symbols. We are in times when Trumps beast will kill and eat the Babilonian whore aka global banking elites. There will be a financial crisis like never before in the history. And drones - a locust will kill many people that are not in the system (have not the mark of the beast aka opposing the fascism).

All of the Jesuit (They are like the corpses, having no free will, and corpse eating birds gathering around them and eating their flesh meaning eagles Usa, Germany, Russia. etc) order and all who stand before and after them will be persecuted put unto death, torture to reveal their evil scheming. Even if they would not reveal their schemes they will have no money to fool people and all their lies will be revealed. The end. Thats the whole Apocalypse in the nutshell. Get a popcorn boys and girls.

Oh yeah there will be world wide fascism of the beast with internal warfare. But yeah. The fascism is bad. As you will maybe soon see. And yeah there will be alternative to fascism a second coming of the Christ. But thats on the other episodes. On this episode Clintons are getting thrown to be eatten by the public and the revealing of the antichrist building the temple in Jerusalem. On the next episode the Clintons friends want to make a little economic crisis for Trumpy in retaliation making the planned little crisis a complete and utter disaster of the economic system.
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

When you watch a boat floating on the ocean it disappears after a while, this is because the earth is curved
Przemax

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:00:22 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 11:43:46 AM by Przemax

When you watch a boat floating on the ocean it disappears after a while, this is because the earth is curved

Yes. And if you take a binoculars or the telescope the earth is less curved. Wow. Magic. And its like the better telescope you take the farther you see. Nice.

Without a telescope - ball earth. You see no ship
With a telescope - a bigger ball. Goddamn it and there is a ship as well that had hide behind the curvature. How did that ship do that? That ship is a conspiracy theory ship. That kind of ships are nuts so we ignore that they are there. That kind of ships does not know the modern science discoveries - they are uninformed ships.

Wow... That must be some other multiverse that crazy batshit quantum fuckers are talking about. Yeah I guess thats so.

Multiverse exists, reality bunked.

The scientists would tell you that... right? They cant be that uninformed could they? Well.... I have bad news for you pal.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

^^^ While buddy here is insane, a bot, a shill, confused and/or a mix of all four (concave Earth GTFO) he is correct in stating that a ship that's disappeared bottom first into the horizon can be brought back into full view with a zoom lens.
Przemax

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:25:12 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 01:50:08 PM by Przemax

^^^ While buddy here is insane, a bot, a shill, confused and/or a mix of all four (concave Earth GTFO) he is correct in stating that a ship that's disappeared bottom first into the horizon can be brought back into full view with a zoom lens.

I would add a Tittle for myself - More funny that him^^^^

Oh come on. Do you use some random invective generator? Your invectives makes no sense.

Calling someone a bot is good for young kids playing counter strike/quake or some other first perspective shooter.... wait. Maybe you are such a kid. Nevermind then.

Insane? Im not the one inventing new law of physics and deleting the old ones.

Shill? No. I wish I was paid for this. Sadly not going to happen, but im open for the offers. Im just getting pennies from the signature campaign. So yeah you could assume that I lobby secondstrading.

Confused. Yeah Im badly confused by flat earthers.

And its not about zoom. Its all about different focus point of light. Optics is all about focus. And it absolutely makes no sense in FE as a phenomen and makes a lot of sense in CE.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:09:41 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 04:04:12 PM by notbatman

I would add a Tittle for myself - More funny that him^^^^

Oh come on. Do you use some random invective generator? Your invectives makes no sense.

Calling someone a bot is good for young kids playing counter strike/quake or some other first perspective shooter.... wait. Maybe you are such a kid. Nevermind then.

A shill? Huh? Who do I impersonate? Im original. Its the last kind of tittle you could invent.

Insane? Im not the one inventing new law of physics and deleting the old ones.

Confused. Yeah Im badly confused by flat earthers.

And its not about zoom. Its all about different focus point of light. Optics is all about focus. And it absolutely makes no sense in FE as a phenomen and makes a lot of sense in CE.

P.S My nephew talked like you when he was 14 years old. Says something about your emotional development or a lack of thereof. He even use the similiar expressions as you do.

Invective? WTF my vocabulary is second to none and I need to look that up LOL.

A bot is an automated computer script often with AI capabilities and programed to shill a particular narrative, not an acronym for KEK.

A shill is somebody paid to spread propaganda and disinformation on behalf of a corrupt entity. An example of this would the "cell earth" group attacking all the flat earth boards and video comments; I've been hearing a lot of complaints about you fuckers.

Yes insane.
Przemax

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

A shill is somebody paid to spread propaganda and disinformation on behalf of a corrupt entity. An example of this would the "cell earth" group attacking all the flat earth boards and video comments; I've been hearing a lot of complaints about you fuckers.

Dont you cry your heart out. I can promise you Im paid nothing and its scary if most of flatties are not paid anything for what they doing. They waste so much time for nothing.

At least we agree the world is different and bible makes accurate descriptions. But lets face the truth - the cell earth is thousand times more dangerous to establishment than the flat earth because cell earth imply the importance of the hole in the ground on the south pole where Admiral Byrd has flew in and where Obama and Cyryl lately have met. Not to mention the ice cap there is rapidly melting so something is cooking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B97kDYEIWvE
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

Dont you cry your heart out. I can promise you Im paid nothing and its scary if most of flatties are not paid anything for what they doing. They waste so much time for nothing.

At least we agree the world is different and bible makes accurate descriptions. But lets face the truth - the cell earth is thousand times more dangerous to establishment than the flat earth because cell earth imply the importance of the hole in the ground on the south pole where Admiral Byrd has flew in and where Obama and Cyryl lately have met. Not to mention the ice cap there is rapidly melting so something is cooking.

Doing pro bono work on behalf of a corrupt entity are we?
Przemax

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:34:22 PM

Wow. I thought that every accusation must have some reasoning. I guess paranoid people are excluded. Why I would support anyone?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

Wow. I thought that every accusation must have some reasoning. I guess paranoid people are excluded. Why I would support anyone?

Przemax

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

You guys behave like a dangerous sect at the last days of its existance. You think everyone is your enemy. Next step is this:

Mass suicide of notbatman and his followers just after notbatman realise there is no wall in antarctica.

Goodbye cruel world.

I have a brand for you - A sect of a nonsetting sun.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:51:54 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 03:43:58 PM by notbatman

*plop*

* Cellular Cosmogony, which is Teed's unique form of Hollow Earth theory which puts forth the idea that the Earth and universe are contained within a concave sphere, or 'cell'. The Koreshans even conducted several experiments, similar to those conducted by believers in a Flat Earth. The most well known was conducted on the beach of Naples, Florida (the Koreshan Geodetic Survey of 1897), a town south of the Koreshan Unity commune at Estero, Florida. Here is the description of the earth from Cellular Cosmogony:

"The sun is an invisible electromagnetic battery revolving in the universe's center on a 24-year cycle. Our visible sun is only a reflection, as is the moon, with the stars reflecting off seven mercurial discs that float in the sphere's center. Inside the earth there are three separate atmospheres: the first composed of oxygen and nitrogen and closest to the earth; the second, a hydrogen atmosphere above it; the third, an aboron (sic) atmosphere at the center. The earth's shell is one hundred miles thick and has seventeen layers. The outer seven are metallic with a gold rind on the outermost layer, the middle five are mineral and the five inward are geologic strata. Inside the shell there is life, outside a void."

* Koreshan Premise, A straight line extended at right angles from a perpendicular post will meet the surface of the earth at a distance proportionate to the height of the perpendicular.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreshanity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

Przemax

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:03:12 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 05:17:46 PM by Przemax

http://www.antarcticaflights.com.au/home#seating

Order now for only 1200$ in search for wall now! Mythical religious experience just now. You can meet friends:

Go and find your wall my brave hero.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:15:29 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 11:33:08 PM by notbatman

http://www.antarcticaflights.com.au/home#seating

Order now for only 1200$ in search for wall now! Mythical religious experience just now. You can meet friends:

Go and find your wall my brave hero.

Jim Jones motherfucker!

Source: http://www.jeranism.com/a-response-to-zetetic-rob/

edit:

FYI according to Google invective is "insulting, abusive, or highly critical language".
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: