Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095076 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:03:14 AM

Please don't insinuate that I smoke pot.  I don't.

There is no shame in partaking of God's own weed.

If one does not know the purpose, it will misuse it. Weed is good for making a rope, not for a smoking.

Wrong, misused usage might get you so high that you will start to see such bizarre things, even an imaginary curve  Grin

I am a medical cannabis patient. I smoke about an ounce of herb per day.

I get high as fuck, but I have not yet seen earth's curvature.

Maybe I'll try smoking more and see what happens.

Smiley
rifiuti

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:41:07 AM

Felimon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:58:43 AM

Oh, yet another monkey man science fairy tale believer. Welcome to flat earth reality where your spinning ball earth indoctrination will be shattered.

Seeing a curvature when hiking?  Grin

Put your time for best use researching flat earth instead.

Says the guy typing on his monkey-man science computer connected to the monkey-man science Internet, researching flat Earth on YouTube (owned and operated by the evil Google corporation with a value estimated at over 20 times the annual budget alloted to the satanic NASA conspirators).

Quit repeating yourself, please.  We heard you the first several dozen times.
I can not believe this topic is still going.  I read the first few pages for the fun of it and then I read some of the in between pages and there is no reason this topic should be going.  The earth is ROUND and there is no legitimate argument that it is not.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:08:10 AM

I can not believe this topic is still going.  I read the first few pages for the fun of it and then I read some of the in between pages and there is no reason this topic should be going.  The earth is ROUND and there is no legitimate argument that it is not.

ok bye

PS;

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:04:32 AM

Oh, yet another monkey man science fairy tale believer. Welcome to flat earth reality where your spinning ball earth indoctrination will be shattered.

Says the guy typing on his monkey-man science computer connected to the monkey-man science Internet, researching flat Earth on YouTube (owned and operated by the evil Google corporation with a value estimated at over 20 times the annual budget alloted to the satanic NASA conspirators).

This dinner plate is round, complete with a dome covering.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:56:55 PM

Good point. And we, the people, are the dinner. For Whom or for What? Works both ways. Here's what I mean.

In several places the New Testament, Jesus likens believers to grain stored in a granary. What do you do with grain? You eat it, one way or another. Who is going to eat us?

At the last supper in the New Testament, Jesus God gives His Body and Blood for his followers to eat and drink. His Body and Blood are received with the bread that they eat and the wine that they drink.

The fact that it works both ways shows that the "dinner plate", "complete with a dome covering" is not an accurate analogy. The earth is not flat.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:20:27 PM

Seeing a curvature when hiking?  Grin

Quit repeating yourself, please.  We heard you the first several dozen times.

Good point. And we, the people, are the dinner. For Whom or for What? Works both ways. Here's what I mean.

In several places the New Testament, Jesus likens believers to grain stored in a granary. What do you do with grain? You eat it, one way or another. Who is going to eat us?

At the last supper in the New Testament, Jesus God gives His Body and Blood for his followers to eat and drink. His Body and Blood are received with the bread that they eat and the wine that they drink.

The fact that it works both ways shows that the "dinner plate", "complete with a dome covering" is not an accurate analogy. The earth is not flat.

Cool
FTFY

For the 1% that's whom, and to pocket your money, drink your blood and have anal sex with your dogs corpse that's what. Who else benefits from the establishments bullshit lies?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:48:16 PM

Cool
FTFY

For the 1% that's whom, and to pocket your money, drink your blood and have anal sex with your dogs corpse that's what. Who else benefits from the establishments bullshit lies?

I wonder how many of those 1% who drink blood and have anal sex with dog's corpse I've personally met.

Now the unbelievable part. Upon penning the full stop in the sentence above, the doorbell rang. At the door ... you're not gonna believe this ... a Jehovah Witness inviting me to a special meetup this weekend at the local Kingdom Hall.

As Matthew turns in the Atlantic, the spiritual quote on the pamphlet I kindly accepted is ...

Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need.

~ Matthew 5:3

As for my needs (being part of a different 1%) ...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:09:43 PM

Cool
FTFY

If that's the way you think you like to be...

But you will find out that you won't like it in the end.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:15:22 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 08:39:48 PM by montaga

Well  I'm not impressed.

You do distinguish between science and technology do you? Try better next time or is it the joint the cause  Cheesy

Computers and the Internet are a product of scientific research.  Please don't insinuate that I smoke pot.  I don't.

research
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRWaUFyn5Ws

Not Spinning, Not Orbiting, Not Moving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJyB-IZ73PI
Standing near the Equator you can never have a conversation when facing the wrong direction.
Two Scientific Facts (Speed of Sound and Rotation of Earth) disprove the fantasy Globe.

A bit closer to reality:

That's a nice model you've got there, the passageway past the Antarctic Ring could have been what the Nazi's were scrambling for in the farce that was WW2.

This model also satisfies Powerland's insistence that there's more land; he seems to somehow know this because of his contract work. It also satisfies my insistence that there's a dome for technical reasons, things like rainbows and the reason things fall down like giant blocks of pure water from heaven, etc.
Its a nice update but our enclosement is not round as always depicted its somewhat like graph below.
(Very primitive just to get idea, nothing more)

Admiral Byrd told everyone there is more land and flew over it "North" and "South".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Awesome vid, Air Density
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx8tMHbOzPg
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:48:38 PM

Another Awesome vid, Air Density
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx8tMHbOzPg

Okay, I took a leap of faith and started watching the linked-to video. I stopped watching at the ~3:00 mark when I had enough of the dude explaining how a rocket wouldn't be able to do what it does with a one-top payload in its nosecone because ... wait for it ... the weight of the entire rocket would be too heavy to leave the pad. Sans the said ton - no problem. A 50-ton rocket with no payload - no problem. A 100-ton rocket with no payload, no problem. A 99-ton rocket with a 1-ton payload - Houston, we have a problem.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:59:30 AM

Kiss
olyaru

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:04:57 PM

Ancient observation when the ships in the sea away from the observer, not gradually lost from sight due to the far distance, and almost instantly, as it were "drowned", disappearing over the horizon. This gives rise to the thought that the earth is round.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:39:33 PM

And now for a Petite Etude:

An amazing bluegrass cover of "Rocket Man"

Astronaut Chris Hadfield with Trent Severn - Bluegrass Space Oddity

Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO Lincoln MKZ Car Commercial song

In closing: RIK EMMETT - "Fantasy Serenade" - 6/11/11
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:33:25 AM

I do a wicked heavy metal cover of "Someone Shave My Wife Tonight".

See if you can get BobLawblaw to do a cover of "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me".

You won't.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:33:16 AM

Globe Earth dudes like myself like "Muskrat Anal Love".
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:53:46 AM

Ancient observation when the ships in the sea away from the observer, not gradually lost from sight due to the far distance, and almost instantly, as it were "drowned", disappearing over the horizon. This gives rise to the thought that the earth is round.
Oh my goodness have you been living in a cave in recent years. To you also see ships leaning when left or right of you? How about clouds to they fall into the ozean too a short distance from you?
Learn Perspective
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:17:50 PM

Yep, you can also check image in photoshop - levels or exposure will bring you in sight some strange anomalies  Roll Eyes

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:53:35 AM

Yep, you can also check image in photoshop - levels or exposure will bring you in sight some strange anomalies  Roll Eyes

At least they have photos. Flat earth people really don't have any that show the whole flat world in a composite. And they can't. We all know why they can't.

Cool

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:07:35 AM

At least they have photos. Flat earth people really don't have any that show the whole flat world in a composite. And they can't. We all know why they can't.

Cool
indeed , the problem is those people who make the conspiracy theory
seems have a doubt on science and technology
which incidentally is a measure the progress of a nation / state.
remember , a countries that control technologies are the winner (for now you can guess who they are).
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: