Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:41:39 AM

So some of you retards actually believe that Earth is flat, huh?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:26:06 AM

So some of you retards actually believe that Earth is a ball, huh?
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:45:39 AM

200 PROOFS EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:00:27 AM

Can you tell me what happens when you reach the edge of your flat earth? will you simply drop into space?
I doubt if you have enough money to launch a camera in to orbit and watch earth spinning.

Dedicated as you at least should have enough money to buy a telescope and see other planets.

And insisting on things stupid as earth being flat just shows you are uneducated and turning solid arguments and refusing to think just takes away any respect anyone could have for you.

🖤😏
kongosplit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:07:15 AM

Guys,

you just need to think about how the earth distance was calculated in ancient greece. Alexandra and Syria were two regions are were fantastic historically speaking.

In my opinion it is certain that the earth was flat this is a question that is not even has the sence.

But for sure there can be many problems. I mean with what is this changing our lives? If the earth actually doesn't exist and we're living in a dream with what flat earth question is disturbing us? What about anything actually. Just let live our lives much easier like we did before maybe at a moment my wife will be finally pregnant Haha

Here are some wikipedia things about spherical earth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth , and of course attempts and opinions during known history.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:30:27 AM

Can you tell me what happens when you reach the edge of your flat earth? will you simply drop into space?
I doubt if you have enough money to launch a camera in to orbit and watch earth spinning.

Dedicated as you at least should have enough money to buy a telescope and see other planets.

And insisting on things stupid as earth being flat just shows you are uneducated and turning solid arguments and refusing to think just takes away any respect anyone could have for you.

Show us where it is that sea level becomes sea curve so water magically wraps around your spinning ball earth.

If you had something of a brain you might be able to realize how absurd the heliocentric model of the universe is.

But obviously you don't, so you can't and you won't. Good luck with that, fucko.

Kiss
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:49:26 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 12:14:06 PM by notbatman

Guys,

you just need to think about how the earth distance was calculated in ancient greece. Alexandra and Syria were two regions are were fantastic historically speaking.

In my opinion it is certain that the earth was flat this is a question that is not even has the sence.

But for sure there can be many problems. I mean with what is this changing our lives? If the earth actually doesn't exist and we're living in a dream with what flat earth question is disturbing us? What about anything actually. Just let live our lives much easier like we did before maybe at a moment my wife will be finally pregnant Haha

Here are some wikipedia things about spherical earth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth , and of course attempts and opinions during known history.

Tell me how the fuck Eratosthenes "established the spherical shape of the Earth as a physical given" when the fucking rays from the Sun are coming in at this angle?

GTFO of here with this bullshit!

jonnyking

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

lol wtf is this thread. So flat earth ends in a waterfall? whats the idea there?
montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:06:29 PM

Ah finally a smart one is found. Some basic questions for you.
Eagerly awaiting response.

We all know the spirit level is straight we also know a water level will show level (if need be at multiple points at the same time) over very rugged terrain over very long distances. The hose can be thousend of Miles long and with T-junctions along the way you can  take as many readings  as you  like. It can go through rivers, valleys and if need be even cross oceans, heavy seas want matter as it is on the ocean floor. The only it can not be, at anytime higher then the flat reading line.

montaga

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:08:35 PM

lol wtf is this thread. So flat earth ends in a waterfall? whats the idea there?
No, learn and discover.
Jessica136

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 01:02:11 PM

just stand in a play ground ... and see above your head and again turn your head to left and right you could feel that its looking like a half circle.

When I was a child I always do like this Smiley

Also one more thing, sometimes earth is moving in a circular motion.

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 03:29:26 PM

We all know the spirit level is straight we also know a water level will show level (if need be at multiple points at the same time) over very rugged terrain over very long distances. The hose can be thousend of Miles long and with T-junctions along the way you can  take as many readings  as you  like. It can go through rivers, valleys and if need be even cross oceans, heavy seas want matter as it is on the ocean floor. The only it can not be, at anytime higher then the flat reading line.

this nonsense will work, and show level around the entire thing if done perfectly. because of gravity! they dont show what is "Level" as much as it shows where the gravitational pull is. if you were to flip it upside down the bubble wont stay at the bottom, it goes to the top because air is lighter then water thus gravity has a stronger pull against the water. so if done perfectly around the curvature of earth the only thing you will prove is that gravity exists and works only as a sphere not a plane.

and the same explination can be applied to the vacuum of space. our atmosphere is simply particles, while in space there is no such thing. because air is heavier then a vacuum. thus keeping our atmosphere around our sphere. but then again this actually proves a spherical planets within a heliocentric Solar System, while it disproves a plan. because a plane wouldnt have a gravitational pull anywhere near the needed to actually present an atmosphere

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 03:44:51 PM

Flat earth... conspiracy theory at its finest... at least it's amusing Smiley

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 05:18:58 PM

Show us where it is that sea level becomes sea curve so water magically wraps around your spinning ball earth.

If you had something of a brain you might be able to realize how absurd the heliocentric model of the universe is.

But obviously you don't, so you can't and you won't. Good luck with that, fucko.

Kiss

I didn't come here to claim that my dick is a pussy or my ass hole leads straight to my brain with a pipe.

You and your buddies made this thread and me with other sane people came to let you know wrong you are but looks like you don't have any answer to my question.

Answer this at least, what happens if you go to the west from San Francisco? will you arrive at the destination known as today's Japan? and if you start at ocean from Japan and travel east wouldn't you reach at one of the western states of America?

What you mean water magically wraps around? who said anything about that? I asked what happens at the edge of the flat earth? will your answer be something like the ice wall blocking water to avoid it falling to space and governments are not allowing private investigators to go to any of earth's poles to gather info about it?

Where lava comes from? what the other side of flat earth made of and looks like?
If only we have 2 poles then we should have 2 ice walls up and down, so left and right is without any blockage then water should fall from there right?

You know how does earth without any water looks like? it's like an apple with huge bite marks on it.

🖤😏
montaga

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:06:56 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 07:21:23 AM by montaga

We all know the spirit level is straight we also know a water level will show level (if need be at multiple points at the same time) over very rugged terrain over very long distances. The hose can be thousend of Miles long and with T-junctions along the way you can  take as many readings  as you  like. It can go through rivers, valleys and if need be even cross oceans, heavy seas want matter as it is on the ocean floor. The only it can not be, at anytime higher then the flat reading line.

this nonsense will work, and show level around the entire thing if done perfectly. because of gravity! they dont show what is "Level" as much as it shows where the gravitational pull is. if you were to flip it upside down the bubble wont stay at the bottom, it goes to the top because air is lighter then water thus gravity has a stronger pull against the water. so if done perfectly around the curvature of earth the only thing you will prove is that gravity exists and works only as a sphere not a plane.

and the same explination can be applied to the vacuum of space. our atmosphere is simply particles, while in space there is no such thing. because air is heavier then a vacuum. thus keeping our atmosphere around our sphere. but then again this actually proves a spherical planets within a heliocentric Solar System, while it disproves a plan. because a plane wouldnt have a gravitational pull anywhere near the needed to actually present an atmosphere

What

Ah the old Gravity con.
Mate, let me tell you there is no such thing, only Density, Buoyancy and the Electro static potential determines up and down, is the accelerating agent. Earth is ground (negative) every Meter in height is 100 volt added so in sky you have several million volts. Now and then some of it is discharged via lightning. Example here (Personaly i do not believe lightning was the cause of it but i will sell you official story)
Maybe Tesla rings a bell he said the Earth is a Capacitor plate. What is needed to collect the free endless Energie is a tall, pointy structure with a large surface area.
Religion, Politics, Sports.......its all your kind of "tribal" divide so everyone gets on the others throat.
Love thy neighbor more than yourself.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:37:44 PM

Kiss

I didn't come here to claim that my dick is a pussy or my ass hole leads straight to my brain with a pipe.

You and your buddies made this thread and me with other sane people came to let you know wrong you are but looks like you don't have any answer to my question.

Answer this at least, what happens if you go to the west from San Francisco? will you arrive at the destination known as today's Japan? and if you start at ocean from Japan and travel east wouldn't you reach at one of the western states of America?

What you mean water magically wraps around? who said anything about that? I asked what happens at the edge of the flat earth? will your answer be something like the ice wall blocking water to avoid it falling to space and governments are not allowing private investigators to go to any of earth's poles to gather info about it?

Where lava comes from? what the other side of flat earth made of and looks like?
If only we have 2 poles then we should have 2 ice walls up and down, so left and right is without any blockage then water should fall from there right?

You know how does earth without any water looks like? it's like an apple with huge bite marks on it.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

It's not my job to tutor you because you're too lazy to research on your own.

Maybe someone else here wants to babysit you or argue with you, but I do not.

If you can't find answers to your questions in the 120 pages of this thread, then try using Google, or YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

PS; make sure your mommy checks your Halloween apples for pins and razor blades tonight.

Kiss
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:06:49 PM

This theory of course is a lot of negative emotions, but see a lot of people consider it correct and this opinion.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 09:14:36 PM

This theory of course is a lot of negative emotions, but see a lot of people consider it correct and this opinion.
It's the beauty of free will and free thinking.  Anyone can postulate whatever they want.  Then, they can provide whatever evidence they find to support their claims.  Others, who do not believe the hypothesis, can provide evidence that counters the claims.

It's how discoveries and progress are made.  Just think where we'd be right now if nobody bothered to postulate, experiment, refine and build.  Sure would be tough to communicate through this forum were it not for the pioneers who dared to take the risks.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:21:54 PM

What is beyond the invisible imaginary dome of you fuck heads?
People aren't here to prove you idiots that earth is not flat with your absurd and stupid youtube videos trying to get more hits every time you post the link.
What would we care if you fucks don't have the means to explore the space for yourselves because appears you only believe earth is not flat if you go up there your self but I think even then you'll deny it simply because you are too ignorant and fuck headed.
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:29:35 PM

Kiss

There are some very funny evidence and examples that everyone wants to convince the opposite side, and bring what your opinion is the correct one. Although this is not the opinion and belief of many.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: