Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095078 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:08:21 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 10:31:18 PM by Przemax

You dont understand. All the right sight of the equation is just based on assumption that earth is a ball. We have an unknown mass and some constant that is an assumption as well. Doesnt it bothering you? m- mass is assumtion. r(square) - earth being a ball - assumption. G- assumption. Its looks like not based at facts AT ALL. Only the left sight of equation an earth acceleration is based on facts.

Im telling you there are no facts and you keep saying the facts could be different tomorrow. There are just assumptions.

Ill say the last thing on the matter:

If we base our theories only on maths there is not certain that they are based on reality.

they are attempted to be disproved constantly however there is no logical argument against it.

Physicians says they dont know what kind of force is a gravity and you say they constantly try to disprove that they dont know what it is? That discourse tires me. Im speaking about one thing and you say another stuff. Do you speak with google or with me?
Alright what is it that you are purposing? that gravity is a lie, and that the world as well as every planet are just floating disks a couple miles above our surface? and that stars are nothing more then lights in the sky? what exactly do you believe because reading up on flat earth makes me question everyone's sanity but i have an open mind. so tell my what is and is not a lie and i will tell you why you are suffering from cognitive bias.

Gravity is not a lie. Do you think im blind? All im saying is that we have absolutly no proof that gravity is caused by a mass. Secondly flat earth is provably fake. Thirdly I dont believe we live outside of earth. There is a third option that I was speaking about. Its less known and a lot more controversial and you have to have a really open mind and a will to study it. I believe that we live inside earth and sky is in the center of it. Yeah I know it sounds crazy, but at least it cant be as easily disproven as flat earth. Its sounds crazy yeah. Thats why I dont advocate it. I just try put you in doubt on other alternatives so that it would sound less crazy.

So its like the official story but twisted and inverse. And im not conspiracy theorist. In a sane world there wouldnt be such an organisation as Nasa if there wouldnt be any gains from space programs. Satelites and such. Another story is that they dont tell us everything. But why would they? They can keep the knowledge to themselves as a knowledge is power.

You will say but the sun is so big... the planets within planets how can that be? Any proofs? Outside of stories and maths based on stories? Yeah maybe im congitivly biased. I dont mind. But you my friend have no proof. Nada. Nothing. So we both might be wrong. Sure. But dont be surprised one day your stories are just that - a stories.
arara

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:21:53 PM

is this topic serious?
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 10:51:39 PM

Gravity is not a lie. Do you think im blind? All im saying is that we have absolutly no proof that gravity is caused by a mass. Secondly flat earth is provably fake. Thirdly I dont believe we live outside of earth. There is a third option that I was speaking about. Its less known and a lot more controversial and you have to have a really open mind and a will to study it. I believe that we live inside earth and sky is in the center of it. Yeah I know it sounds crazy, but at least it cant be as easily disproven as flat earth. Its sounds crazy yeah. Thats why I dont advocate it. I just try put you in doubt on other alternatives so that it would sound less crazy.

So its like the official story but twisted and inverse. And im not conspiracy theorist. In a sane world there wouldnt be such an organisation as Nasa if there wouldnt be any gains from space programs. Satelites and such. Another story is that they dont tell us everything. But why would they? They can keep the knowledge to themselves as a knowledge is power.

You will say but the sun is so big... the planets within planets how can that be? Any proofs? Outside of stories and maths based on stories? Yeah maybe im congitivly biased. I dont mind. But you my friend have no proof. Nada. Nothing. So we both might be wrong. Sure. But dont be surprised one day your stories are just that - a stories.
i have actually looked into that theory a bit, it is an interesting one (overall doesn't logically make sense but is more valid then flat earth) and my apologizes i made a few assumptions about your belief. but with your belief the largest issue i have with it is the question of gravity. in an inverted sphere what is keeping you around the edges?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Przemax

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:03:28 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 11:32:50 PM by Przemax

in an inverted sphere what is keeping you around the edges?

There is pressure behind the karman's line https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kármán_line that pushes everything towards the earth crust. Im not sure about that but at least its some logic behind that. And pressure is something that actually is proven to exists physicly. It could actually work as semi vacuum that sucks us towards earth. Im not sure. I agree that is the hardest part of the theory. Its supposed to be the ether substance that are more the higher you go and this ether press us downward.

Yes I know. Ether doesnt exists and it was XIX centrury fables. Maybe. I dont know what to believe. Or an ether is like some kind of darkmatter that resides in empty spaces. Could be a lot of stuff.

Ive heard its ether that is responsible for it. But I have no clue. I didnt understand that. I would need to search more for that.

Maybe the "empty space" is somehow dense that it pushes everything back thats why it "seems" empty.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:11:50 PM

is this topic serious?

With the exceptions of a few name calling and comical troll posts, yes, this topic is serious. Just as serious as one sect believing that a hoard of virgins awaits them in the afterlife, and in the same vain one sect believes in the same afterlife they'll be walking on streets made of gold lined with harp players as far as the eye can see to the horizon, but hey, that's their perspectives, so who are we to argue their belief systems?

I'll lean toward NASA possibly orchestrating hoaxes, but it'll take a helluva lot to convince me that 911 wasn't an inside job. When I was growing up, the only conspiracy that I was aware of was the JFK assassination. I honestly thought for a spell that those who believe in such nonsense weren't operating on all thrusters, but today I'm one of them kooks. I also have strong reservations about the Pulse massacre being real. I challenge anybody on this planet to try filming OR walking near where an active shooter is still present carry a wounded person. Yet, that's exactly what happened on several occasions down there in Florida.

TBC, I don't really believe this flat-Earth stuff, but I do enjoy reading the proof et al. as they make their case, some of which blows my fuckin mind, while others I can easily call BS.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 11:55:26 PM

There is pressure behind the karman's line https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kármán_line that pushes everything towards the earth crust. Im not sure about that but at least its some logic behind that. And pressure is something that actually is proven to exists physicly. It could actually work as semi vacuum that sucks us towards earth. Im not sure. I agree that is the hardest part of the theory. Its supposed to be the ether substance that are more the higher you go and this ether press us downward.

Yes I know. Ether doesnt exists and it was XIX centrury fables. Maybe. I dont know what to believe. Or an ether is like some kind of darkmatter that resides in empty spaces. Could be a lot of stuff.

Ive heard its ether that is responsible for it. But I have no clue. I didnt understand that. I would need to search more for that.

Maybe the "empty space" is somehow dense that it pushes everything back thats why it "seems" empty.
dense is a possibility however there is one major issue with that.
If we were being pushed down to the surface (or crust as it may be) then why is there the lack of pressure in a plane, on a mountain or anywhere high up instead of a more dense pressure. and vice versa under water there is far more pressure then at the surface. the pushing force would have to get stronger the further away from the source. which would make no sense and would defy laws of physics.

I do not know as much about inverse earth opposed to flat earth so i to would have to research but those initial thought are what come to mind.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Przemax

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:08:25 AM

If we were being pushed down to the surface (or crust as it may be) then why is there the lack of pressure in a plane, on a mountain or anywhere high up instead of a more dense pressure. and vice versa under water there is far more pressure then at the surface. the pushing force would have to get stronger the further away from the source. which would make no sense and would defy laws of physics.

I do not know as much about inverse earth opposed to flat earth so i to would have to research but those initial thought are what come to mind.

As ive said. Thats what Ive read and heard suggested that the ether substance is resposible for less gravity the higher in space you go. So the laws of physics would be sustained if we would assume that the pressure force is strenghtened by a lack of ether nearer and nearer you are to surface. Its like a a downward slide from a hill. If you are steep enough you go faster and faster. And if you are deeper and deeper underwater the pressure is even higher and higher. Possibly because of even less ether. Sounds weird? Yes. Is it sounds logical? Kind of. Am I sure thats how it is? No. But its more convincing and exciting than any other explanation.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 12:13:03 AM

As ive said. Thats what Ive read and heard suggested that the ether substance is resposible for less gravity the higher in space you go. So the laws of physics would be sustained if we would assume that the pressure force is strenghtened by a lack of ether nearer and nearer you are to surface. Its like a a downward slide from a hill. If you are steep enough you go faster and faster. And if you are deeper and deeper underwater the pressure is even higher and higher. Possibly because of even less ether. Sounds weird? Yes. Is it sounds logical? Kind of. Am I sure thats how it is? No. But its more convincing and exciting than any other explanation.
Haha Lets just go with that for now until we both have more information on the matter.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:00:45 AM

However, if you take a very sensitive "scale" into a deep mine shaft, or if you go to the poles with a scale, you will find that things weigh differently there than at the surface of the earth or the equator. Why? In the deep mine shaft less weight, because the gravity formed by the material above you is great enough to counteract the gravity of the material below you somewhat. At the poles more weight, because the centrifugal force of the spinning earth doesn't exist there to counter gravitational force.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
25 and over

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:06:50 AM

Are they the only choices?  Perhaps there are a series of hexagons and or pentagons such as what a football / soccer ball has which forms the basis of the planet's crust?

These areas (we'll refer to as plates) could then be semi anchored to each-other with an area of free movement where the plates can rub together at the edges of the plates.

Care should be given if living in these areas as they may over time develop into a "ring of fire" if the plates continue to rub together.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:16:26 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 01:27:10 AM by notbatman

Haha Lets just go with that for now until we both have more information on the matter.

How you two arrived at sort of the correct answer is beyond me, LOL. Use aether to distinguish from the chemical substance BTW.

The Sagnac experiment proves beyond a reasonable doubt and with empirical evidence that the aether is very much a reality.
montaga

Activity: 616
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:53:32 AM

is this topic serious?

If you spent some time researching it and can handle the naked truth you too know it is a none moving plane you reside on.
(check sig)

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:02:19 AM

Derpity spaghetti derp-derp.

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Przemax

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:30:34 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 01:41:17 PM by Przemax

if you go to the poles with a scale

Hold there blasphemer. According to flat bible it should be impossible. At least at the south pole.

Just kidding. There is no forcefield or any flat unprovable field there. Go on.

if you take a very sensitive "scale" into a deep mine shaft

Well. Deep mines are really not so deep so the scale of the scale should be ridiculously small, and that is prone to mistakes. But youve intrigued me.

if you go to the poles with a scale, you will find that things weigh differently there than at the surface of the earth or the equator. Why?

There could be less aether in the poles (and in effect a higher gravity) because its affected by opposite in effect a law pf physics that warm air go upwards. By the opposite effect of that rule - when the air is hot the ether goes down and if the air is cold, the aether goes up. If aether pushes air, it makes some sense. You see? Its story against a story. We need proofs. And maybe its the more aether above the earth that is making the polars lights effect.

And in the deep mines there is very often very hot out there because of gases.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 04:59:40 PM

i just had a thought. in the flat earth theory, where the sun stays a finite distance and doesnt change just rotates giving us day and night. what gives us seasons? if the sun never goes further away (because of the done you guys have been talking about) why is half the year drastically colder then the other half?

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:44:58 PM

i just had a thought. in the flat earth theory, where the sun stays a finite distance and doesnt change just rotates giving us day and night. what gives us seasons? if the sun never goes further away (because of the done you guys have been talking about) why is half the year drastically colder then the other half?
Keep researching seek and you will find the answer....
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 06:32:18 PM

i did and it says taht the sun rotates in an eliptical pattern thus causing seasons but that would do away with the equator (where the sun is directly above) Which can be tested on no shadow noon

We have no-shadow noon when, when the Sun is right overhead.
It happens at equator, on an equinox day.
At the equator, the spacing in between successive no-shadow-noon
days is nearly six months.
Elsewhere, it is not equispaced.
North or South, there is no no-shadow noon for latitudes greater
than 23.44o
At summer solstice, this latitude limit is reached at 23.44^o N and,
at winter solstice, this limit is 23.44^o S.
In brief, there could be no-shadow noon, for
latitudes∈(23.44oS,23.44oN).
In 2017, vernal equinox will be on March 20 and summer solstice
on June 21. This period is 93 days. During this period, the latitude
for our event increases, from 0 to 23.44oN
 The latitude of
Bangalore is 12.98oN
 So, my expectation is on
just after
(23.44−12.98/23.44)X93=41.5
 days, from March, 20.
This day is about May 1, 2017..
The next one would be equidistant, after summer solstice, on about
August 2, 2017..

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:55:42 PM

i did and it says taht the sun rotates in an eliptical pattern thus causing seasons but that would do away with the equator (where the sun is directly above) Which can be tested on no shadow noon

We have no-shadow noon when, when the Sun is right overhead.
It happens at equator, on an equinox day.
At the equator, the spacing in between successive no-shadow-noon
days is nearly six months.
Elsewhere, it is not equispaced.
North or South, there is no no-shadow noon for latitudes greater
than 23.44o
At summer solstice, this latitude limit is reached at 23.44^o N and,
at winter solstice, this limit is 23.44^o S.
In brief, there could be no-shadow noon, for
latitudes∈(23.44oS,23.44oN).
In 2017, vernal equinox will be on March 20 and summer solstice
on June 21. This period is 93 days. During this period, the latitude
for our event increases, from 0 to 23.44oN
 The latitude of
Bangalore is 12.98oN
 So, my expectation is on
just after
(23.44−12.98/23.44)X93=41.5
 days, from March, 20.
This day is about May 1, 2017..
The next one would be equidistant, after summer solstice, on about
August 2, 2017..
Ok
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:24:27 PM

These are paid clowns, already debunked several times in various videos I posted back.

Here is one of them exclusively for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jNA1TjvZa8

And a bonus material - How efficiently and with style debunk a flat earth "debunking video".  This guy made a shame of himself and will never touch debunking flat earth video again.  Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf7J8sr8NXQ

WOW!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Russianvids and Flat Earth Asshole... Just by their names on YT I can smell a puddle of science there... what renowned and reliable sources you've got to debunk the debunkers.

Here is a quote for you FEs: "Stupidity isn't the lack of knowledge, but the illusion of having it." - Grigore Iulian

Oh I forgot that you believe in monkey man science preachers. Flat earth truth already exposed them. So you re kinda obsolete here.

But It is still chance even for you. How about a mega debunk flat earth reality vs. globe ball earth stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CHgMgJywIQ

Przemax

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:38:55 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 11:18:18 PM by Przemax

So many trolls. I feel people catching some virus of dialectics. You know what? Thats what criminals around the world do to suckers. They give you one option that is very bad and other option that is just bad. If you dont want to be a sucker you dont agree to any of the option given. Thats your choice.

I have a question about the gravity for flat earthers. Despite a large inconsistancy with some engimatic powers that keep accelerating the earth creating the gravity, I wouldnt even ask for the nature of such a force because Im not sure if you have the knowledge of 6 grade physics but nvm.

What I will do is ask a questions regarding logic:

What is happening with the air in that model of gravity? Shouldn't they go to the either direction of the flat earth? Shouldnt it be sucked oposite to the velocity direction hitting the earth surface bounce to the right  and left and eventualy leave the earth thru the south poles? If earth is losing air by the process Ive descirbed - why eventualy the air isnt non existent? And if not what is keeping air not falling away from poles into some kind of oblivion? What is in the south pole that keeps air from falling into oblivion? Force field? What kind of force field? How to prove it?

As you can see its too stupid to be stupid and you make a suckers out of yourself. Its an IQ test and you blew it.

Flat earth is ok if you take every "explanation" individualy. If you take a bigger picture you have a lot more questions than answers. Thats why flat earthers dont like questions. They like movies because they have a brains and mentality of a prison sucker.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: