Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:10:27 PM

Nice pic. Top left.

Nice horizon.. dickhead, the captions are correct. THIS CANT HAPPEN if the earth was flat there would be NO HORIZON you dipshits with no critical thinking skills. Instead you believe morons on youtube.

If the earth was flat there would be no horizon, instead we could see straight across the ocean and observe other continents. But that isn't so is it dumbass?

In case your drunk or something. How far you ultimately can see depends how much light the object emits you looking at (there is a reason lighthouses exist). Also how many dust particles in the air, how high up you are, perspective, your eye sight, how humid it is ........
Tell me how far can you see in water? It is almost always between 50% - 100% humidity, go check your place. My place right now has 76%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 05:40:04 PM

Nice pic. Top left.

Nice horizon.. dickhead, the captions are correct. THIS CANT HAPPEN if the earth was flat there would be NO HORIZON you dipshits with no critical thinking skills. Instead you believe morons on youtube.

If the earth was flat there would be no horizon, instead we could see straight across the ocean and observe other continents. But that isn't so is it dumbass?

In case your drunk or something. How far you ultimately can see depends how much light the object emits you looking at (there is a reason lighthouses exist). Also how many dust particles in the air, how high up you are, perspective, your eye sight, how humid it is ........
Tell me how far can you see in water? It is almost always between 50% - 100% humidity, go check your place. My place right now has 76%.

Have you ever seen a ship sail off over the horizon. it doesnt fade away, instead it appears to sink into the ocean. i mean if the world isnt round then they must be sinking into the ocean right? also explain how you can get a telescope right now, and look at Saturn and see the fucking around it :/

Edit. we can go all day, as proven by this thread. but at the end of the day. unless there is scientific evidence to support your claim its useless. and i am not talking about here is an issue so you make up something else to prove it. there can only be one theory, one right answer. you cant say the world is flat. but use logic completly out of this world, to disprove the issues with that theory. we have quantifiable evidence that the world is not flat, that the solar system is not a plane.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:04:22 PM

What is the radius of your flat universe? you saying in the universe we don't have billions of galaxies and in each galaxy billions of star?

What happens if you go up from near the edges? will you hit your steel dome in lower altitude?

You telling me the God you believe couldn't create billions of galaxies and their existence is to make us forget about the creator?

How come we should believe in a disc shape earth but not in disc shape flying object and aliens?
How can sun and moon and other planets move but earth not?

Beyond the dome is unreachable by mankind but still other celestial bodies exist there?

Don't you think if we lived in a dome right after a rocket hitting it someone at least would'v came forward and say OMG OMG OMG we're trapped people and there is no way out.
Such a small world with a creator with limited resources .

Also can you show me the source for your flat earth map?
montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:21:45 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 04:09:00 PM by montaga

Also can you show me the source for your flat earth map?
Flat earth map is still in development it is more or less along the line with the (UN) United Nations Flag/Emblem/Logo amoung many others all the way back to 1513

https://aplanetruth.info/fe-maps/
https://aplanetruth.info/23-why-was-nasa-created/flat-earth-images/
https://aplanetruth.info/flat-earth-gallery-ii/

MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:14:13 PM

This is a dumb as the hollow earth theory.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:43:37 PM

Nice pic. Top left.

Have you ever seen a ship sail off over the horizon. it doesnt fade away, instead it appears to sink into the ocean. i mean if the world isnt round then they must be sinking into the ocean right? also explain how you can get a telescope right now, and look at Saturn and see the fucking around it :/

Edit. we can go all day, as proven by this thread. but at the end of the day. unless there is scientific evidence to support your claim its useless. and i am not talking about here is an issue so you make up something else to prove it. there can only be one theory, one right answer. you cant say the world is flat. but use logic completly out of this world, to disprove the issues with that theory. we have quantifiable evidence that the world is not flat, that the solar system is not a plane.

You absolute retards think a ship disappears over the curve but at the same time you're not high enough to see the curve? Learn to see when you're being brainwashed by propaganda you fucking morons!
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:36:05 PM

Nice pic. Top left.

You absolute retards think a ship disappears over the curve but at the same time you're not high enough to see the curve? Learn to see when you're being brainwashed by propaganda you fucking morons!

I'm sure you're not serious.
27QVUTZj8rgZP1

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:15:16 AM

Could you provide just 1 scientific evidence the earth is flat and not a ball? I just want 1.

Or do you believe mathematics and physics is also a part of their conspiracy, so they won't work against them?!

Bitcoin address: 1RepentJESUSisComingSoon777kqd54C

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. - Revelation 22:12
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:57:04 AM

Could you provide just 1 scientific evidence the earth is flat and not a ball? I just want 1.

Or do you believe mathematics and physics is also a part of their conspiracy, so they won't work against them?!

Conspiracy? Vote Hillary much? I can prove irrefutably with empirical measurements that the Earth is motionless.

Unfortunately for you it takes two pieces because CONSPIRACY!

1. The Michelson & Morley experiment proves the Earth is motionless empirically.

2. The Sagnac experiment proves the aether empirically.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:10:43 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 01:23:54 AM by nomad13666

Ships do not go over any curve
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ships+do+not+go+over+any+curve

See also:

200 Proofs Earth is NOT a Spinning Ball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

and...

Flat Earth for Dummies
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+for+dummies

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. FUCK.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:52:14 AM

Ships do not go over any curve
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ships+do+not+go+over+any+curve

See also:

200 Proofs Earth is NOT a Spinning Ball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

and...

Flat Earth for Dummies
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+for+dummies

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. FUCK.

So that's why ships move! The earth tips and they simply slide down the tilted sea. When two ships pass going in opposite directions, the sea is actually tilted in two opposite tilts, and it is only flat earth perspective that makes the sea look flat.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:00:04 AM

http://catholicnewslive.com/story/508861
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:33:35 AM

Looks to me like Antarctica at the southern tip of Argentina isn't getting any sunlight during its summer months when its virtually daylight 24/7 according to the model above of the sun circling a flat Earth. With said model, I can easily envision the North Pole having daylight 24/7 during its summer months, but clearly can't see such occurring in the South Pole since it supposedly circumvents the Earth at all edges.
ISOKID

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:40:05 AM

I only know the earth is round, because from the first since I started elementary school, books explain that the earth was round and no one said the earth was flat, a teacher just did not say it. but once I was an adult, I know of a few people, that in fact the earth was flat. I just want to be myself, that this earth on which we live, and after that the earth will be destroyed in the Day of Judgment.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:46:55 AM

I only know the earth is round, because from the first since I started elementary school, books explain that the earth was round and no one said the earth was flat, a teacher just did not say it. but once I was an adult, I know of a few people, that in fact the earth was flat. I just want to be myself, that this earth on which we live, and after that the earth will be destroyed in the Day of Judgment.

Let me guess. The flat Earth is gonna be destroyed by a massive orb from outer space.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:50:50 AM

Hillary for Prison!
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:10:57 AM

Let me guess. The flat Earth is gonna be destroyed by a massive orb from outer space.
whether you are talking about a great ball from space it is a meteor?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:04:02 AM

Are you sure it's not a giant Frisbee by Wham-O?
willmeet22

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:32:01 AM

Maybe it really happens, a celestial bodies moving toward Earth. for example, like in the year 2013 and later, the sky meteor falls in Russia caused major damage to buildings near the glass falling meteor. The lucky meteor just fell into an icy lake surface. does not lead to residential areas. This time, NASA has been researching the possibility of a large meteor hit the earth could someday .. very terrible if it happens.
ISOKID

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:38:04 AM

Hillary for Prison!
what you say about Hilary's Prison ?? please explain to me friend ?? Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: