Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:52:29 AM

^ That thing's got a massive lens!

You need a massive lens. The tiny lenses in your eyes don't show the curvature.

Cool

The tiny brain in your head really doesn't have a clue, does it Sparky?

Here, I feel generous. I'll help you out. Even though you're a douche.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22no+curvature%22

Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:48:15 PM

https://www.facebook.com/VirallUSA/videos/204884829948823/

Bust out your rulers and measure the view of this flat earth from space...

The URL is broken.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:40:20 PM

They wear snorkels now you know.
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 03:04:14 PM

You guys are seriously still making up arguments for flat earth? doesn't you ass get jealous of your mouth with the amount of shit that comes out of it? i figured this was just a joke thread and i played along for a while, but should it really go on ;P

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:15:30 PM

You guys are seriously still making up arguments for flat earth? doesn't you ass get jealous of your mouth with the amount of shit that comes out of it? i figured this was just a joke thread and i played along for a while, but should it really go on ;P

Until you can actually prove your spinning ball Earth theory with something more than two psychopathic clowns in a swimming pool, yes.

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 05:14:16 PM

Until you can actually prove your spinning ball Earth theory with something more than two psychopathic clowns in a swimming pool, yes.

Ive given you mountains of proof, from the lunar ray project, to timezones, to horizon, to ships disapearing, to calculation of how far the sun and moon are, to recording the curvature with a camera, or seeing it for yourself. problem is when i show proof you say "It is easy to prove earth is a ball, with monkey man science"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:34:20 PM

Ive given you mountains of proof, from the lunar ray project, to timezones, to horizon, to ships disapearing, to calculation of how far the sun and moon are, to recording the curvature with a camera, or seeing it for yourself. problem is when i show proof you say "It is easy to prove earth is a ball, with monkey man science"

And not only that, your globe proofs are proofs that can be orchestrated. So-called flat earth proofs crash when they are attempted.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:05:19 PM

Go take a plane from L.A to Tokyo, and from Tokyo to Berlin. I'll take the blame if you fall of this ''flat Earth''

OP is either mentally ill just like the sailors in the middle-ages ore having fun trolling.
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:09:02 PM

In layman's terms tell me how you manage to fit a spirit level around a ball/pear/oblate spheroid.
Size does not matter you just scale up/down. Bigger straight level, bigger ball/pear/oblate spheroid.

BTW, tell your artist he needs to paint some land too, not only ocean.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 06:37:25 PM

In layman's terms tell me how you manage to fit a spirit level around a ball/pear/oblate spheroid.
Size does not matter you just scale up/down. Bigger straight level, bigger ball/pear/oblate spheroid.

Well, for one, we're going to need a lot of raw building materials to cover the sphere circumference, and getting the level to float evenly over the oceans without sagging due to gravity will take some tremendous feats of engineering given the rough waters.

Might as well just put all that effort into building something more practical, like a space elevator.

Not sure what your point is, however.
Dont forget that you would have to go over uneaven terrain for that level, so you better find a way to suspend it in spaceor else you wont get an accurate reading ;P

And by the way archetecs have had to deal with the curvature of earth to make certain buildings. like the golden gate bridge, it is actually angled. the top of the towers are like 5 feet further apart then at the bottom.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:21:30 PM

Well, for one, we're going to need a lot of raw building materials to cover the sphere circumference, and getting the level to float evenly over the oceans without sagging due to gravity will take some tremendous feats of engineering given the rough waters.

Might as well just put all that effort into building something more practical, like a space elevator.

Dont forget that you would have to go over uneaven terrain for that level.........

Lol, have you guys heard of a water hose level. Use a T-junktion and you can have as many readings along the way as u like.
Lots of 1000 miles or longer streches on earth (Australias Nullarbor Plain one of them)

Then again what would "BobLawblaw" and co know about straightness.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 07:26:47 PM

Dont forget that you would have to go over uneaven terrain for that level.........

Lol, have you guys heard of a water hose level. Use a T-junktion and you can have as many readings along the way as u like.
Lots of 1000 miles or longer streches on earth (Australias Nullarbor Plain one of them)

Thats great. but what about mountains you run into? go over or threw? over makes it inaccurate, through is near impossible. what about the oceans? pretty sure you can get a LEVEL field when you cant even suspend the fucker

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:59:58 PM

Thats great. but what about mountains you run into? go over or threw? over makes it inaccurate, through is near impossible. what about the oceans? pretty sure you can get a LEVEL field when you cant even suspend the fucker

Suspend the level above the ocean via some sort of hovercraft using GPS coordinates from satellites ... oh, wait ... no such things. How 'bout commissioning a giant to extent his dick out to the horizon ... Dudes, help me out here before I fully become one of them Flat-Earthers.
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:12:22 PM

Actually, you *can* cast a sphere onto a plane.

Now wait... Shocked Huh
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:26:33 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 03:51:51 AM by notbatman

That doesn't look like any swimming pool I've ever seen...

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:32:07 PM

i'm not believe about flat earth, its joke !!  Lips sealed
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:39:11 PM

Bogus link already fixed, probably by a flat earther. Left his signature also, good job. Movement is everywhere.

BTW Bob, you can not sell snake oil to us, which you are posting here.
exemplaar

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:43:27 PM

These ACTORnauts or astroNOTS are indeed in a swimming pool. They are using grid screen tech for their fakery.

Grid screen background fakery 100% confirmed here, clear as a day: https://youtu.be/J06eG1A259k?t=11m47s

And these balooney actors should at least paint some land on that bogus ball.
exemplaar

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:46:02 PM

Only this post of yours is a joke. Would you like to tell us that after 100+ pages you still did not figured that out? LOL

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:49:28 PM

These ACTORnauts or astroNOTS are indeed in a swimming pool. They are using grid screen tech for their fakery.

Grid screen background fakery 100% confirmed here, clear as a day: https://youtu.be/J06eG1A259k?t=11m47s

And these balooney actors should at least paint some land on that bogus ball.

Space walks are filmed in front of a rear projection screen IMO but they do use CGI/green screen for most of their stuff.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: