Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:37:16 AM

Flat-eath supporters just post memes, not even logical memes. you are like a kid throwing an aple at people yelling an apple a day keeps the docotr away while you hit people enough that they have to go the doctors. there is not logic behind the statements you make. and even when people show you hard evidence that you cannot disprove. showing evidence of a spherical earth. you just respond with your dumb heres apple..

and as for the image with earth and the ludicrously over sized level imagine that instead of the earth, it be a watermelon, orange, soccer ball. what have you. they all are round and yet take something straight but incredibly small. like the flat end of a toothpick or a needle point. it may be flat. but when it is so small it can be pressed flat against the object. that doesnt mean that the object is flat. but rather that the point is so small.

your entire argument is not out the window.

Be thankful that we do that. Just look, learn and enjoy the truth.

http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Flat-Earth-Memes-371-5.jpg

http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Flat-Earth-12.jpg

Images can work quite well against monkey man science indoctrination. Look and stop being a globot zombie ape man.

When you research globe earth, you will find that the spinning ball theory doesn't stand up against the globe.

You will also find that flat earth doesn't have enough science behind it to even be a theory.

Cool

Grin Globe = spinning ball earth. You need this to apply in your life immediately: http://biblehub.com/james/1-5.htm

The LOGOS and the Creator which are the highest authority are confirming Flat earth so there is no more debate about that. As I said many times, Flat earth is 100% monkey man science free, guaranteed. But you still can take your worthless monkey man science and stick it somewhere...

http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Flat-Earth-Memes-114-8.jpg

Even you flat earth people are really saying globe earth, though you don't know it. The dome is only half of it. The other half is under ground. So all you are really talking about a different kind of globe.

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:40:02 AM

Don't be a BADecker.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:28:32 PM

RESEARCH "nomad13666 is a douchebag"
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22nomad13666+is+a+douchebag%22

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:41:21 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 05:52:02 PM by nomad13666

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

Everyone will hate you, equally.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:03:12 PM

............ Lunar eclipse ...............

The third celestial body is responsible for the Eclipses, it is like a filter to the moonlight.
This map show it.

Also Sun and Moon orbit above flat earth like this

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:19:46 AM

The third celestial body is responsible for the Eclipses, it is like a filter to the moonlight.
This map show it.

Okay, the map you have shown above is something new entirely to me. It appears to show other land masses that are not found on Earth.  Huh

What are the red arrows meant to show the movement of? The flat disks? Or celestial bodies?

Which of the the following from your map are you referring to as the "third celestial body"; SOL, SET, ANUBIS, YAH (x2) or BOL? I'm guessing ANUBIS? If this celestial body is a filter for light, it would be visible in the sky at all times, so why is it only visible during eclipses?

Lastly, are you able to provide a link to an orbital model that shows the celestial bodies movement around a flat Earth rather than a 2D picture? This would show clearly how all of the bodies interact and dispel any questions about how eclipses work in a flat Earth model.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:02:46 AM

This map show it.

Okay, the map you have shown above is something new entirely to me. It appears to show other land masses that are not found on Earth.  Huh

What are the red arrows meant to show the movement of? The flat disks? Or celestial bodies?

Which of the the following from your map are you referring to as the "third celestial body"; SOL, SET, ANUBIS, YAH (x2) or BOL? I'm guessing ANUBIS? If this celestial body is a filter for light, it would be visible in the sky at all times, so why is it only visible during eclipses?

Lastly, are you able to provide a link to an orbital model that shows the celestial bodies movement around a flat Earth rather than a 2D picture? This would show clearly how all of the bodies interact and dispel any questions about how eclipses work in a flat Earth model.

They won't be able to show a 3D model. Flat earth. Remember?    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TooQik

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:17:04 AM

They won't be able to show a 3D model. Flat earth. Remember?    Cool
While I'm sure that this was meant as sarcasm, I'm pretty sure that anyone who believes in a flat Earth model still believes that they are living in three dimensional space.
montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:55:14 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 08:41:03 AM by montaga

This map show it.

Okay, the map you have shown above is something new entirely to me. It appears to show other land masses that are not found on Earth.  Huh

There is other Land masses as can be seen on very old maps, or heard from early explores like Admiral Richard E. Byrd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

Or a Man and his Son lived over 2 years outside our icy confinement, in a place called Eden.
Has seen single rail electric transport with gyroscope for stabilization in the early 1900's.
Atlantis Found (8 Part  Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzJTTSFS3E
10 Min into part 3 talk about "Bol" the other Sun.

It is not all the time visible as it is not a light (like Sun and Moon). Go out the ocean and I turn off the light on the light house and hold up a red filter. Tell me what you see. Now I turn the light house light on and move the filter over it and you have your spectacle, don't forget to bring the camera.

More accurate map being worked on, takes time. Still a lot of discoveries to be made, this are early days.

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:10:31 AM

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Making fun of a kid with the Down syndrome confirms the sick dickhead you are.  Angry
I wish and hope the worst for you, really.

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:14:45 AM

I wonder how deep the flat earth is.

I wonder what would happen if you drilled a hole through the sea floor. Would the oceans empty ? Spill out into what ?

Is gravity inverted on the opposite side of the disc ?

What if we nuked the barrier and shattered it ?

What if we nuked the ice wall surrounding the disc ? Would all the water spill out over the edge of the disc ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Where do neutrinos come from, now that I think about it ?

So many questions for FE's...

I bet the answer will be: "Do your own research!Grin
It's quite obvious they're trolling... of course no one (apart from the mentally insane) really believe in the flat earth shit, come on ...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:24:25 PM

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Making fun of a kid with the Down syndrome confirms the sick dickhead you are.  Angry
I wish and hope the worst for you, really.

One of the worst things that could actually happen to nomad13666 is that he would loose his ability to be a sick d******d. Why? Because he entirely enjoys being one. In fact, he enjoys it so much that the syph has gone to his brain, and he can't even see that he doesn't understand the flat-earth science he is telling everyone else to look at. All he has left is the ability to strike out, blindly, at anyone who doesn't believe in the same way that he does.

In fact, since nomad13666 doesn't strike out at notbatman, odds are notbatman has the same kind of disease that nomad13666 has. It just hasn't progressed to as great proportions in notbatman, yet.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:21:45 PM

I wonder what would happen if you drilled a hole through the sea floor. Would the oceans empty ? Spill out into what ?

What if we nuked the ice wall surrounding the disc ? Would all the water spill out over the edge of the disc ?

That best answer your going to get in this thread is it just does or something about intelligent design comment lmao.
This thread has really shown where the school systems have failed, geography and sciences really need to be revamped and asserted more.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:46:06 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 05:05:42 PM by notbatman

That best answer your going to get in this thread is it just does or something about intelligent design comment lmao.
This thread has really shown where the school systems have failed, geography and sciences really need to be revamped and asserted more.

Nukes are fake, gravity is fake. Is that a better answer? All his questions are stawarmen and/or misleading questions, he knows the Earth is flat.

You also know the Earth is flat and are either a sock puppet or your gaydar just clicked on or something. You're lucky I don't run around with a pillow case on my head or I'd be calling you a cuck right now.

Besides a dungeon full of little children there's another secret the psychopathic elite keep, the globe is a mind-control psyop.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:46:39 PM

Making fun of a kid with the Down syndrome confirms the sick dickhead you are.  Angry

Oh, I'm so sorry; I didn't know you actually had Down's.

My apologies to you, and my condolences to your parents.

Now go play with something shiny and watch cartoons, goof.

Kiss
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:50:27 PM

Kiss
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:55:38 PM

Nuclear bombs are a hoax
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nuclear+bombs+are+a+hoax
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:04:36 AM

...[clip]...
E=MC2 disagrees with you.
...[clip]...

If you recall a few posts back I proved the Earth was motionless: the Sagnac experiment proves the existence of the aether and this forces one and only one interpretation of the Michelson & Morley experiment. Stick a fork in it, relativity is done.
TooQik

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:29:20 AM

Okay, the map you have shown above is something new entirely to me. It appears to show other land masses that are not found on Earth.  Huh

There is other Land masses as can be seen on very old maps, or heard from early explores like Admiral Richard E. Byrd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

Or a Man and his Son lived over 2 years outside our icy confinement, in a place called Eden.
Has seen single rail electric transport with gyroscope for stabilization in the early 1900's.
Atlantis Found (8 Part  Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzJTTSFS3E
10 Min into part 3 talk about "Bol" the other Sun.

It is not all the time visible as it is not a light (like Sun and Moon). Go out the ocean and I turn off the light on the light house and hold up a red filter. Tell me what you see. Now I turn the light house light on and move the filter over it and you have your spectacle, don't forget to bring the camera.

More accurate map being worked on, takes time. Still a lot of discoveries to be made, this are early days.

Thanks for the links.

Regarding your light house and filter experiment, what you've outlined is all well and good during night time, but during the day you can see the red filter all the time. So I don't understand why this third celestial body would remain unseen during daylight hours.

The Flat Earth theory has probably been around as long as the Bible. Even if you use the formation date of the International Flat Earth Society in the 1950s, you're still talking 60+ years to provide a working three dimensional orbital model, yet you say it "takes time" and "this is early days". Surely someone who believes in a flat Earth has tried to create an orbital model before now. I'd suggest one doesn't exist for the simple reason that it raises more questions than it answers about the flat Earth model.

Nukes are fake

E=MC2 disagrees with you.

As do the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:51:03 AM

...[clip]...
As do the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Those places were fire bombed and most of the people killed were Korean and Chinese slave laborers.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: