Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:05:30 AM

What if your THEORY, like GRAVITY, can't be PROVEN ...

What if Physics is a LIE because the BEE knows best ...

If anyone wants to know more about the levitation part shown in vid and the discoverer of the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE) here is it: (read it about 5 years ago)
The professional entomologist Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov

Did you ever notice that many theories will never be able to be proven? Among them is Big Bang Theory. It absolutely shouldn't be a theory, simply because of this. However...

Regarding gravity theory, who cares? Gravity is something that everybody works with and uses everyday. Stupid gravity theory doesn't negate gravity. People don't go floating off into space simply because gravity theory is not accurate... or even if it is.

Regarding your stupid video, the first link in your post. If they wanted to say something in the video, why didn't they simply say it? I went about 15 seconds into the video, because the whole thing has this dramatized part to it, and I am not going to wast time on stupid dramatization. Do you want to say it? Then say it, and stop trying to dazzle people with your ability to make video effects.

Just 'cause you jokers believe in flat earth because of a bunch of sensationalism, doesn't mean other people have to.

The bee in flight? It has already been shown for a long time now, that bees fly both, by movement of air, and by floating on sound waves that their wings make. Quit trying to be so melodramatically stupid... unless you really like to, that is.

Cool
You are a partially fixed linear vector of some light in a vortexed electrical field and so is the bee.
Now buzz off.!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:16:01 AM

What if your THEORY, like GRAVITY, can't be PROVEN ...

What if Physics is a LIE because the BEE knows best ...

If anyone wants to know more about the levitation part shown in vid and the discoverer of the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE) here is it: (read it about 5 years ago)
The professional entomologist Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov

Did you ever notice that many theories will never be able to be proven? Among them is Big Bang Theory. It absolutely shouldn't be a theory, simply because of this. However...

Regarding gravity theory, who cares? Gravity is something that everybody works with and uses everyday. Stupid gravity theory doesn't negate gravity. People don't go floating off into space simply because gravity theory is not accurate... or even if it is.

Regarding your stupid video, the first link in your post. If they wanted to say something in the video, why didn't they simply say it? I went about 15 seconds into the video, because the whole thing has this dramatized part to it, and I am not going to wast time on stupid dramatization. Do you want to say it? Then say it, and stop trying to dazzle people with your ability to make video effects.

Just 'cause you jokers believe in flat earth because of a bunch of sensationalism, doesn't mean other people have to.

The bee in flight? It has already been shown for a long time now, that bees fly both, by movement of air, and by floating on sound waves that their wings make. Quit trying to be so melodramatically stupid... unless you really like to, that is.

Cool
You are a partially fixed linear vector of some light in a vortexed electrical field and so is the bee.
Now buzz off.!!

Thanks for showing us that you are a weirdo. Get back with your other idiot weirdo flat earth people.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:46:34 PM

And what exactly are we looking at in this video? Ice being melted by the Sun and a claim that the Sun only has a narrow beam of heat? Where's the thermal camera to show the heat map coming from the Sun?

All I got from this video is ice melts when in direct sunlight. Could have done that experiment at the beach while grabbing a drink from a cooler.

Well no surprise, your mind is totally programmed to a globot zombie.  Even a almost blind man can see flat earth reality from this video.

Hard evidence proof, globe is dead and case is closed.

The difference between you and I is that I look at everything presented objectively while you look at it subjectively. Anyone who doesn't agree with you will be labelled as per your reply, even though you know nothing about them or their upbringing.

The almost blind man you refer to would be able to see light and dark but nothing more from this video, let alone be able to conclude that the Earth is flat from it, but you'll see exactly what you want to see.

The only hard evidence this video provides is that flat Earthers are more gullible than I first thought.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:12:48 PM

And what exactly are we looking at in this video? Ice being melted by the Sun and a claim that the Sun only has a narrow beam of heat? Where's the thermal camera to show the heat map coming from the Sun?

All I got from this video is ice melts when in direct sunlight. Could have done that experiment at the beach while grabbing a drink from a cooler.

Well no surprise, your mind is totally programmed to a globot zombie.  Even a almost blind man can see flat earth reality from this video.

The difference between you and I is that I look at everything presented objectively while you look at it subjectively. Anyone who doesn't agree with you will be labelled as per your reply, even though you know nothing about them or their upbringing.

The almost blind man you refer to would be able to see light and dark but nothing more from this video, let alone be able to conclude that the Earth is flat from it, but you'll see exactly what you want to see.

The only hard evidence this video provides is that flat Earthers are more gullible than I first thought.

Yep! The only difference between flat earth and Nigerian emails is, those who promote, and those who fall for it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:36:55 PM

Yep! The only difference between flat earth and Nigerian emails is, those who promote, and those who fall for it.

Cool

The hotspot is empirical in nature; it's not possible to get any more objective. You guys are fucking clowns.
serbad

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:31:39 PM

Cool

The hotspot is empirical in nature; it's not possible to get any more objective. You guys are fucking clowns.
I think they are also gay.!
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:03:41 PM

Cool

Look who is talking.

Preaching God's Words to others, yet at the same time rejecting the same Word which clearly states FLAT EARTH! That can be called a double minded person or even worse.

Look again and make up your mind. You cannot believe in the Word of God and in the spinning monkey ball at the same time.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:33:15 PM

Cool

Look who is talking.

Preaching God's Words to others, yet at the same time rejecting the same Word which clearly states FLAT EARTH! That can be called a double minded person or even worse.

Look again and make up your mind. You cannot believe in the Word of God and in the spinning monkey ball at the same time.

Good for you. Keep the faith. Don't get into science. Understand the Bible like the ignorant primitive peoples did.

Sometime take a skiff out into the Atlantic or the Caribbean. Go out far enough so that you can't see land any longer. Do it at a calm time, when there are no storms expected. View the flat waters, and the sun by day and the stars by night. You can wear your spectacles, but don't take binoculars or anything other than a compass (so you can get back when the time is right).

Why do all this? You and everyone else that does this sees flat, with a dome over it. Everyone who does this while putting aside his scientific training sees flat with a dome over it.

In ancient times, there was enough confusion about simply living right. Let the people have what they understand by simple looking... flat with a dome over it. Talk to them in their language.

At the same time, give the investigators among them the things that they figure out through other than simple observation. Give them the truth about what they are looking at - the globe.

From the beginning of the Revelation: "The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches." So, if you are a Bible believing person, you know, right from the Bible, that stars are really angels.

Cool

TooQik

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:30:55 PM

Cool

And what evidence is there in the video that shows a hotspot? If the hotspot is based off the thin whitish line then this line continues past the superimposed red line that supposedly demarks the hotspot on the right side of the image. If you look further at the image the left and right sides of the picture seem slightly blurred or smudged, suggesting that the camera can not focus clearly on these parts of the image. The hotspot demarcation lines are very close to these points.

Lastly, if this is in fact a hotspot, why does it not continue towards the camera rather than existing as a slight white line on the horizon of the image?

To me the whole image, with the exception of the slightly blurred edges, appears evenly lit, with some haze on the horizon due to atmospheric reflection / refraction.

That's all for now from this gay, globot zombie, monkey clown.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:12:20 AM

^ Clown is fucking clown.

TooQik

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:16:49 AM

^ Clown is fucking clown.

I'll take it from your response that you either can't or don't want to answer any of the questions I raised? Or maybe the image doesn't actually show what it claimed to show, even from your perspective?

Okay, new image, new observations....

I agree, in this new image it does appear as though there is a hotspot hitting the clouds. Alternatively it could be a denser/different patch of atmosphere that is simply reflecting more light than its surroundings.

If we were to take it that this is actually a hotspot of concentrated light from the Sun, it would pose some questions. Firstly ,why is the hotspot so small in size when compared to the size of the Sun? Either the Sun is focusing its rays into a narrow beam and projecting it onto the atmosphere directly below it, or the hotspot is actually further away from the camera than the Sun itself ie. perspective makes the hotspot appear smaller.

How is the Sun focusing its rays into a narrow beam of light while still managing to light up all other surrounding objects? This would take some kind of specialised reflector.

And probably most importantly of all, why is this hotspot of light not visible or ever experienced at ground level on a clear day?
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:04:30 AM

I just drop this by:
Flat Earth Realm | 3000 Mile Sun Destroyed in 5 |

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:35:25 PM

The distance to the Sun and Moon as measured by a sextant is about 3,000 miles. While some pictures and video I've seen of clouds behind the Sun and Moon hint at them possibly being closer, this video doesn't exactly do a very good job of presenting its hotspot argument.

I feel this video is probably controlled opposition trying to attack and drive a wedge between FE researchers.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:48:13 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 02:36:03 PM by Przemax

If light beam goes straight, the flat earthers should see whole earth with their own eyes. At least from the top of mont Everest, you should be able to see it. Why dont you see it? Is it because mont everest is flat? Your whole flat earth go against so many "laws" of physics that you just make fool out of yourself all the time. Whole science cant be wrong. Some of science yes - the one based on that idiot Einstein. Rest of the science is completly fine.
And its those idiots that follow complete fallacy of einstein theory are the biggest proponent of round earth. Because if the earth isnt round their whole theory is just complete lunacy.

But... flat earth just dont go against round earth. Its goes against logic most of the time. As round earth is completly logical most of the time and sometimes wrong. The flat earth theory is illogical most of the time and sometimes right.

You flat earthers need to reinvent the whole science and thats your problem.

I think the light beam dont go straight. But you didnt even thought about that. Because if flat earthers answer one question it got bugged somewhere else. You just want to "prove" that you are right because someone is not 100% right. Thats very childish.

Just create one theory and stick to it. And not like some people says that earth fly... somewhere into nowhere, some says its stay still... Some says of forcefields some says of ice. Some says that moon is below clouds some say its somewhere in nowhere. Just stick to one of your bs so we could say its rubbish. Dont say whatever you want because thats your mood for today.

People just be honest intellectually and say - there is something fishy with official science. But you automaticly go from I dont know if something is 100% right to - I will believe in flat earth where nothing I say is provable. Thats borderline crazyness... go take medicaments please.
serbad

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:22:25 PM

If light beam goes straight, the flat earthers should see whole earth with their own eyes. At least from the top of mont Everest, you should be able to see it. Why dont you see it? Is it because mont everest is flat? Your whole flat earth go against so many "laws" of physics that you just make fool out of yourself all the time. Whole science cant be wrong. Some of science yes - the one based on that idiot Einstein. Rest of the science is completly fine.
And its those idiots that follow complete fallacy of einstein theory are the biggest proponent of round earth. Because if the earth isnt round their whole theory is just complete lunacy.

But... flat earth just dont go against round earth. Its goes against logic most of the time. As round earth is completly logical most of the time and sometimes wrong. The flat earth theory is illogical most of the time and sometimes right.

You flat earthers need to reinvent the whole science and thats your problem.

I think the light beam dont go straight. But you didnt even thought about that. Because if flat earthers answer one question it got bugged somewhere else. You just want to "prove" that you are right because someone is not 100% right. Thats very childish.

Just create one theory and stick to it. And not like some people says that earth fly... somewhere into nowhere, some says its stay still... Some says of forcefields some says of ice. Some says that moon is below clouds some say its somewhere in nowhere. Just stick to one of your bs so we could say its rubbish. Dont say whatever you want because thats your mood for today.

People just be honest intellectually and say - there is something fishy with official science. But you automaticly go from I dont know if something is 100% right to - I will believe in flat earth where nothing I say is provable. Thats borderline crazyness... go take medicaments please.
Dick off!!
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:31:16 PM

The distance to the Sun and Moon as measured by a sextant is about 3,000 miles. While some pictures and video I've seen of clouds behind the Sun and Moon hint at them possibly being closer...

Oh please, stop it! You cannot be that stupid!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:01:11 PM

Cool

Look who is talking.

The magic man in the sky is a joke that pretty much no one believes anymore.
It's a story made up by iron age people that ate too much magic mushrooms.
Same with flat earth.
You can be a moron and bereave in all that stuff, but don't expect that you will be in the majority.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:03:26 PM

@MiSKLaCH a sextant measures a distance of 3,000 miles to the Sun and Moon and this somehow makes me stupid? Go fuck yourself clown!
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:05:39 PM

@MiSKLaCH a sextant measures a distance of 3,000 miles to the Sun and Moon and this somehow makes me stupid? *snip*

Yes
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:39:55 PM

@MiSKLaCH a sextant measures a distance of 3,000 miles to the Sun and Moon and this somehow makes me stupid? Go fuck yourself clown!

You make all by yourself... everything you write makes you look stupid! Because there is nothing realistic in your proofs... you twist facts to suit your FE delirium.
I hope all you FEs are a bunch of trolls, in 2016 no one really believe this FE bullshit! If not, I hope your mental illness has a name and a medication that cures it.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: