Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:47:05 PM

Notbatman is a traitor. He is voting for the globolist trump to ensure this conspiracy is going on!!
Hang him!!!  Angry Angry Angry

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:23:00 PM

Isn't this a flat earth thread? Are you so excited about your impending doom that all you can do is talk about it without showing how it relates to the flat or globe earth?

Cool

Flat earth and religion are both symptoms of mental sickness. Here is the relationship.  Roll Eyes

Oh boy. Now mental sickness is getting you so down that you can't even stay on topic.

Cool

You're right... your mental sickness gets me down.
Unfortunately I can't help you, you need an exceptionally good psychiatrist ... one specialized in difficult cases.

To remain in topic, I claim that those who believe in "flat earth" and those who believe in an "almighty god creator of everything" are BOTH mentally insane.

montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:33:56 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 06:29:57 PM by montaga

Yeh the old classical as the Taiwanese woman gave birth to a baby girl on a Bali (Indonesia) to Los Angeles Flight with Emergency landing in Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport in Alaska.

Bali 8° South
Los Angeles 34° North
Anchorage International Airport 61° North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCBcUJVnQs
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnNh7HZ7rI

From http://www.worldatlas.com/travelaids/flight_distance.htm.

Taiwan to Anchorage = 4809 miles.

Taiwan to Los Angeles = 6903 miles.

Trigonometry will show you that the shorter distance is because the earth is a globe, rather than that the earth is flat.

Cool
What exactly has the flight distance Taiwan to Ancharage to do with a Bali to LA flight?
I get to understand the "BAD ecker" part in your name.

Here is a little IQ test for you. A, B or C

So you're telling me that nowadays there are people .... believe that the Earth is flat?!
Those who do the homework know it is not spinning at 1000mph as it is stationary. If you do have evidence to the contrary your welcome to present.

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:38:34 PM

So you're telling me that nowadays there are people .... believe that the Earth is flat?!
Those who do the homework know it is not spinning at 1000mph as it is stationary. If you do have evidence to the contrary your welcome to present.

Stop banging your brainless head against the wall and click this --> http://bfy.tw/8cXR

Next move: go on the beach, bring a telescope, aim a ship sailing towards the horizon... keep looking at the boat until you see it disappears below the horizon.

Next move: hang yourself.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:04:24 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 07:46:34 PM by BADecker

Yeh the old classical as the Taiwanese woman gave birth to a baby girl on a Bali (Indonesia) to Los Angeles Flight with Emergency landing in Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport in Alaska.

Bali 8° South
Los Angeles 34° North
Anchorage International Airport 61° North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCBcUJVnQs
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnNh7HZ7rI

From http://www.worldatlas.com/travelaids/flight_distance.htm.

Taiwan to Anchorage = 4809 miles.

Taiwan to Los Angeles = 6903 miles.

Trigonometry will show you that the shorter distance is because the earth is a globe, rather than that the earth is flat.

Cool
What exactly has the flight distance Taiwan to Ancharage to do with a Bali to LA flight?
I get to understand the "BAD ecker" part in your name.

Here is a little IQ test for you. A, B or C
You are so silly. Everybody knows that Home Depot doesn't sell levels which are that big, and nobody sells levels that are almost in a complete circle. Are you flat-earth jokers posting from the funny farm?

Certainly the earth is not spinning at 1000mph at the poles. It isn't even spinning at all there. So, what it the world are you ranting about?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:02:03 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 08:22:02 PM by nomad13666

Ships do not disappear over a fictitiously curved horizon of a fictitious ball earth.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ships+disappear+over+the+horizon+%22flat+earth%22

See also:

Flat Earth - The law of perspective
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=law+of+perspective+%22flat+earth%22

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
aurigae

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:21:42 PM

awesums

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:48:07 PM

2013 called. They want their dog back.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:17:15 AM

Stop banging your brainless head against the wall and click this --> http://bfy.tw/8cXR

Next move: go on the beach, bring a telescope, aim a ship sailing towards the horizon... keep looking at the boat until you see it disappears below the horizon.

Next move: hang yourself.

The right move: properly educate yourself

and a easy step:

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:43:00 AM

Flat-eath supporters just post memes, not even logical memes. you are like a kid throwing an aple at people yelling an apple a day keeps the docotr away while you hit people enough that they have to go the doctors. there is not logic behind the statements you make. and even when people show you hard evidence that you cannot disprove. showing evidence of a spherical earth. you just respond with your dumb heres apple..

and as for the image with earth and the ludicrously over sized level imagine that instead of the earth, it be a watermelon, orange, soccer ball. what have you. they all are round and yet take something straight but incredibly small. like the flat end of a toothpick or a needle point. it may be flat. but when it is so small it can be pressed flat against the object. that doesnt mean that the object is flat. but rather that the point is so small.

your entire argument is not out the window.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:49:29 AM

Is the donald trump a flat earth believer?

Exemplaar you traitor!!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:03:33 AM

Is the donald trump a flat earth believer?

Exemplaar you traitor!!

Does this look like a curved surface to you? https://youtu.be/jkghtyxZ6rc
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:10:39 AM

Flat-eath supporters just post memes, not even logical memes. you are like a kid throwing an aple at people yelling an apple a day keeps the docotr away while you hit people enough that they have to go the doctors. there is not logic behind the statements you make. and even when people show you hard evidence that you cannot disprove. showing evidence of a spherical earth. you just respond with your dumb heres apple..

and as for the image with earth and the ludicrously over sized level imagine that instead of the earth, it be a watermelon, orange, soccer ball. what have you. they all are round and yet take something straight but incredibly small. like the flat end of a toothpick or a needle point. it may be flat. but when it is so small it can be pressed flat against the object. that doesnt mean that the object is flat. but rather that the point is so small.

Be thankful that we do that. Just look, learn and enjoy the truth.

Images can work quite well against monkey man science indoctrination. Look and stop being a globot zombie ape man.

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:24:53 AM

I can spend hours, days, weeks, years researching the available information, but it won't give me your opinion on what I asked. Only you actually answering the question will. If somewhere in your answer your make reference to something that helped you form your opinion, then I would actually be interesting in taking a look at it.

This is not a discussion, debate, or argument.

Do your own research and make your own opinion.

You have wasted enough of my time, and your time is up.

Actually, this is a forum, which by definition is somewhere to come to discuss, debate and argue ideas and views on topics.

I've already done some research and have an opinion. I was looking to find out more about how you came to form yours but all you seem to be able to do is post links to youtube videos which at best show nothing more than unsubstantiatable claims, bad maths and lots of CGI work. I'm sure you have an agenda but at this point the closest I can come up with is that all flat earthers are unemployed graphic artists who are hoping someone will notice there graphic work and give them gainful employment.

Sorry for wasting so much of you time. Please feel free to get back to your meme making.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:52:41 AM

Sorry for wasting so much of you time.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

PS; turn on spell-check, or better yet; learn to spell.

Kiss
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:25:23 AM

Kiss
Wat's rong wit my speeling???  Wink
aurigae

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 06:02:53 AM

lulz, good times

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:12:18 AM

Kiss

The above was brought to you by Dr. Nomadlove or: How I Learnt About Flat Earth and Hate Using Semicolons.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:07:54 AM

Be thankful that we do that. Just look, learn and enjoy the truth.

http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Flat-Earth-Memes-371-5.jpg

http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Flat-Earth-12.jpg

Images can work quite well against monkey man science indoctrination. Look and stop being a globot zombie ape man.

When you research globe earth, you will find that the spinning ball theory doesn't stand up against the globe.

You will also find that flat earth doesn't have enough science behind it to even be a theory.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:46:57 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 11:13:34 PM by nomad13666

BADecker loves a little cheese with his whine.

He's living it up at ForeskinParadise.jiz

(image courtesy Glebo Glamow)

Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: