Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:49:06 AM

Never debate a globetard who likes sucking his own boobs.

I'm not debating with you.

The earth is a sphere - we've known that for two thousand years.

I'm just joking around tripping you idiots up on your own words. 

Smiley

You've known that since 2000 years ? The globe earth theory was only invented in 15th century.

I think you need to check your boob licking facts first.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:19:19 AM

Never debate a globetard who likes sucking his own boobs.

I'm not debating with you.

The earth is a sphere - we've known that for two thousand years.

I'm just joking around tripping you idiots up on your own words. 

Smiley

You've known that since 2000 years ? The globe earth theory was only invented in 15th century.

I think you need to check your boob licking facts first.

And you are the idiot who yells '' do your own research '' ?

First of all, there is no such thing as a globe earth ''theory''. You keep saying that because you don't understand what scientific theories are, the earth being a sphere it's a fact, not a theory. Second of all, people have known for more than 2000 years that the earth was not flat.

You are a moron, every single time you are proven wrong and yet you keep coming here to embarrass yourself, are you dumb?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:11:10 PM

People like to comment how the Bible was written by men all-be-it inspired by God. However, there is one section that was in fact written by the hand of God himself; the 10 commandments.

#2: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments." -- Exodus 20:4-6

The CGI images of fake globe Earth produced by NASA are in direct violation of the ten commandments given to man by God.
Astargath

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:35:31 PM

People like to comment how the Bible was written by men all-be-it inspired by God. However, there is one section that was in fact written by the hand of God himself; the 10 commandments.

#2: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments." -- Exodus 20:4-6

The CGI images of fake globe Earth produced by NASA are in direct violation of the ten commandments given to man by God.

''However, there is one section that was in fact written by the hand of God himself;'' In fact you say, you know it was written by god because what? The bible said so? LUL.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
clareyancey215

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:48:13 PM

''However, there is one section that was in fact written by the hand of God himself;'' In fact you say, you know it was written by god because what? The bible said so? LUL.
You speak from enthusiasm not from facts. You have no idea about how improbable the Bible is to be fake.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:17:31 PM

You speak from enthusiasm not from facts. You have no idea about how improbable the Bible is to be fake.

Once you realize that Moses was not a historical figure, the whole story will make more sense.

DorisHank65

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:50:15 PM

Once you realize that Moses was not a historical figure, the whole story will make more sense.
What do you base your opinion on?
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:22:41 PM

History.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:25:37 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 03:46:44 PM by Vod

The bible is just a collection of myths that were prevalent at the time.

If you actually read it, you would see it parallels other religious beliefs at the time.  There is nothing new in the bible.

Your god is just a fairy tale, as is your belief in a flat planet.

There you go.  We can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe - if it is a contradiction that means your god is made up.  There is no way you can prove your god exists.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:26:18 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 08:02:42 PM by notbatman

slowing down is acceleration

No, that's called deceleration.

Acceleration is change in velocity over time.  So deceleration can also be called acceleration.   The same thing as calling a square a rectangle.  Both are correct - one is just more specific.

rotation is acceleration

Angular acceleration - not the same thing.    Smiley

This is an orange:

This is a Mandarin orange:

- not the same thing.  Wink

The bible is just a collection of myths that were prevalent at the time.

If you actually read it, you would see it parallels other religious beliefs at the time.  There is nothing new in the bible.

Your god is just a fairy tale, as is your belief in a flat planet.

The CGI images of fake globe Earth produced by NASA are in direct violation of the ten commandments (#2, Exodus 20:4-6) given to man by God.

There you go.  We can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe - if it is a contradiction that means your god is made up.  There is no way you can prove your god exists.

Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop. You have manufactured images of Earth taken by masonfags (Leviticus 20:13,23, Psalm 5:5, Psalm 11:5, Malachi 1:1-3, Romans 9:11-13, Matthew 7:13,23, John 12:39-40, 1 Peter 2:8, Jude 4, Revelation 13:8, 20:15, 21:27) on their way to the Moon in a cardboard box.

bonus video:

A Serious Question for NASA - Part IV - Orange Juice -- https://youtu.be/1drmX85X-b4

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:38:04 PM

You words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

You can demonstrate whatever you want.  Put a ruler on the ground and demonstrate the earth is flat.

We've know for 2,000 years the earth is a globe.  You need to leave your house before you can tell me what color the sky is.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
RyanPruitt54

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:15:57 PM

History.
History before Christ or after Christ?
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:53:10 PM

More pics for extra proof!

Honestly, if you really think the earth is flat, you need to get yourself an education.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:23:58 PM

Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

You can demonstrate whatever you want.  Put a ruler on the ground and demonstrate the earth is flat.

We've know for 2,000 years the earth is a globe.  You need to leave your house before you can tell me what color the sky is.

Putting a ruler on the ground doesn't demonstrate the Earth is flat on any significant scale, measuring it with a sextant does. Also everybody knew the Earth is flat and stationary for last 2,000 years, it's only recently that the globe was force fed to the unwashed masses.

There is no '''we''', your '''arguments''' are ridiculous and your '''facts''' are wrong.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:10:15 PM

There is no '''we''', your '''arguments''' are ridiculous and your '''facts''' are wrong.

"We" is seven billion people, who can prove the earth is a sphere anytime.

You believe whatever you are told (aka religious) and have never touched a sextant.  

Tongue

Astargath

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

Putting a ruler on the ground doesn't demonstrate the Earth is flat on any significant scale, measuring it with a sextant does. Also everybody knew the Earth is flat and stationary for last 2,000 years, it's only recently that the globe was force fed to the unwashed masses.

Have you measured it yourself?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Agarthian

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:58:50 AM

Well alot of people have measured it

Even the Nile 4000 miles long is F lat as fuck No Curve.

The only problem with you globies is Denile!
Astargath

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:50:13 AM

''Well alot of people have measured it '' How do you know? You believed them because they said so? Or because you watched a youtube video? You also forgot, again, to respond to my last post. Why do you even post here ?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Agarthian

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:23:17 PM

''Well alot of people have measured it '' How do you know? You believed them because they said so? Or because you watched a youtube video? You also forgot, again, to respond to my last post. Why do you even post here ?

How does it mattert how I Know ? If you were really smart you couldve proven to yourself the curve doesnt exist by now.

Why should I respond to a troll's post ?

I ask you the same why are you posting here?
Astargath

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:19:26 PM

How does it mattert how I Know ? If you were really smart you couldve proven to yourself the curve doesnt exist by now.

Why should I respond to a troll's post ?

I ask you the same why are you posting here?

You are the idiot who keeps yelling that we believe anything we are told and yet you believe anything on youtube if its about flat earth, just exposing your twisted logic.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: