Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 [797] 798 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 12:53:57 AM

What's even funnier is a dufus rational thinking person who doesn't even understands the non-existence of God a sky fairy, poking fun of reality that two others are trying to clarify between themselves.
Cool

FTFY

AKA .... two wackaloons in a pissing contest, debating which sky fairy version is correct , etc, etc.... (see my previous post)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 12:59:12 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 01:10:21 AM by serbad

So what happened to the waters from above the firmament that were so.?

And where did the universe come in or is that the same thing in your book?

The waters are still there. Keep in mind the standard understanding of the universe as astronomy describes, and read your answer here:
Since you seem to enjoy twisting what the Bible says, you aren't any different than the anti-God atheists.

You skip right on by the place where God made the sky... verse 6. God placed the materials for making the sun and stars, yes, and even the moon, into the sky that He made when He separated the muddy waters.

Because God was working with the waters on Earth, He simply calls them the waters under the sky. He never says that he left the waters above the sky together in one sea, or that the waters above the sky were not in other parts of the sky. After all, if you were on one of those spheres of water, it would seem that all the other spheres of water were above the sky, as well.

The Bible isn't there for its description of the shape of the earth. But you can tell that the earth is something like a sphere if you read all the parts together. Then, modern (and some not so modern) technology proves that the Bible is right.

Besides, if you were so Bible inclined, and such a righteous person, you would at least give me the benefit of the doubt, for saying things that are easily right, even if they are not. You treat me like I am a sleazebag, something a Bible person wouldn't do. So, you prove that you are misusing the Bible when you do this, because you are being unrighteous.

With regard to this link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5222193.msg53798756#msg53798756, The heavens are God's throne. You sit on a throne, like God sits on the heavens... outside of the universe, sitting on the shell of the universe. But the earth is His footstool, because He has made Himself to exist within the universe, and to walk upon the earth with men... in the form of Jesus.

You are missing it quite badly.

Cool
verse 6. God placed the materials for making the sun and stars, yes, and even the moon, into the sky that He made when He separated the muddy waters. Huh??

I think ive found your problem.!

You are reading the wrong book.!!!!, or you must have a bad copy.

This is verse 6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 01:02:24 AM

Most of the terraplanistas' arguments are easily refutable and come from a deeply anthropocentric and simplistic conception of the universe . On the other hand, the vision proposed by science requires a certain level of abstraction; that is, we cannot observe with the naked eye, nor experience through our own experience the phenomena that govern the universe. In fact, this is precisely what makes us human: the physical limitations that we present, which prove precisely that we are not the center of the universe and probably not the only beings that inhabit it.

You're tripping balls dude, the mad impossible spinning carnival ride that is the heliocentric model exists only in your head.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:16:49 AM

verse 6. God placed the materials for making the sun and stars, yes, and even the moon, into the sky that He made when He separated the muddy waters. Huh??

This is verse 6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

But you haven't explained what my problem is, why you think that I am reading some wrong book. Rather, you have agreed with me by quoting verse 6.

"Firmament" is "expanse" or "sky." Although it isn't generally interpreted this way, it might mean the aether. Depending on which part of the firmament one is talking about, it could be the atmosphere area, inner space like where the ISS circles, or outer space where the stars exist.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:18:48 AM

Most of the terraplanistas' arguments are easily refutable and come from a deeply anthropocentric and simplistic conception of the universe . On the other hand, the vision proposed by science requires a certain level of abstraction; that is, we cannot observe with the naked eye, nor experience through our own experience the phenomena that govern the universe. In fact, this is precisely what makes us human: the physical limitations that we present, which prove precisely that we are not the center of the universe and probably not the only beings that inhabit it.

You're tripping balls dude, the mad impossible spinning carnival ride that is the heliocentric model exists only in your head.

Perhaps you should get off your "mad impossible spinning carnival ride," and realize that the heliocentric model is not a mad impossible spinning carnival ride.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
serbad

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:52:54 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 07:26:45 PM by serbad

This is verse 6

But you haven't explained what my problem is, why you think that I am reading some wrong book. Rather, you have agreed with me by quoting verse 6.

"Firmament" is "expanse" or "sky." Although it isn't generally interpreted this way, it might mean the aether. Depending on which part of the firmament one is talking about, it could be the atmosphere area, inner space like where the ISS circles, or outer space where the stars exist.

Cool

You didn't quote verse 6 of genesis.!! Thats why i dont agree  with you.!.... Where did the mud come from.? Which verse.?

edit:
Not only but also the word "sky" isnt even mentioned till.
Deuteronomy 33:26
There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky

I put it to you sir. That you are reading the wrong book and that therefore you have no basis or frame of reference on which to make claim in this world.

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 02:50:32 AM

This is verse 6

Cool

You didn't quote verse 6 of genesis.!! Thats why i dont agree  with you.!....
You are so very observant. Thank you for informing me of what I didn't do. Cheesy But why should I quote verse 6? You already did it! As a favor to you, if you really wanted me to, I could copy your verse 6 quote, and paste it right here, just so I quoted it like you did. But to what purpose?

Where did the mud come from.? Which verse.?
I'll give you a hint. It's in Genesis chapter 1, before verse 27. I think you can figure it out if you read it a few times, and at the end of each verse ask yourself, Was there any mud in that water, I mean, verse?

edit:
Not only but also the word "sky" isnt even mentioned till.
Deuteronomy 33:26
There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky
Well, we are talking about the Bible, aren't we? The Old Testament is written in Ancient Hebrew. Ancient Hebrew doesn't have the letters "s, k, y" in it. So, you couldn't find the word "sky" even in Deuteronomy.

If you are talking about a translation of the Bible into English, dig around a little, and you will find the word "sky" in Genesis chapter 1 in many of the translations. However, most of the best translations use the word "expanse" more than they use the word "sky." Only a few use "firmament." Approximately 1 (maybe 2) uses dome. The current NIV uses "vault" and "sky," though older revisions used "expanse" rather than "vault." Don't forget to check verse 8.

See what the Hebrew really says. Use Strong's and an Ancient Hebrew Bible.

I put it to you sir. That you are reading the wrong book and that therefore you have no basis or frame of reference on which to make claim in this world.
Perhaps I am reading the wrong book. I should learn Ancient Greek and read the Septuagint Bible. But whatever... I put it to you, you are probably misreading the right book.

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Okay. I presume you are talking about the word "pillars." Some translations use "foundations," which is probably more descriptive of the what the Ancient Hebrew is really trying to get across to us.

If you are talking about something else, other than "pillars," let us know.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:17:30 PM

Water droplets alone can't produce the rainbows we see in the sky. For me a concave mirrored firmament is something I know, this is because a rainbow can't be created inside with only an artificial light source. However, once a mirror is added to the equation the indoor rainbow becomes a reality.

BADecker tries to use the English translations as the root of his argument instead of looking up what rāqîaʿ means. He continuously makes intellectually dishonest arguments, he's permanently cucked on the heavenly spheres.

"The celestial spheres, or celestial orbs, were the fundamental entities of the cosmological models developed by Plato, Eudoxus, Aristotle, Ptolemy, Copernicus, and others. ..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_spheres
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:42:35 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2020, 10:10:17 PM by BADecker

Water droplets alone can't produce the rainbows we see in the sky. For me a concave mirrored firmament is something I know, this is because a rainbow can't be created inside with only an artificial light source. However, once a mirror is added to the equation the indoor rainbow becomes a reality.

BADecker tries to use the English translations as the root of his argument instead of looking up what rāqîaʿ means. He continuously makes intellectually dishonest arguments, he's permanently cucked on the heavenly spheres.

"The celestial spheres, or celestial orbs, were the fundamental entities of the cosmological models developed by Plato, Eudoxus, Aristotle, Ptolemy, Copernicus, and others. ..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_spheres

What do you think? Does notbatman know Hebrew? How about Ancient Hebrew? How about enough to translate the Bible better than all the English Bible scholars who have studied Ancient Hebrew for years?

Just another flaw in flat Earth thinking, that you can use the Bible to determine the shape of the earth.

Notice his first paragraph, above. He's talking about flat Earth. Since all the things happen that he is talking about, but he says they don't, he is simply stating that FE doesn't exist.

Cool

serbad

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:01:53 PM

What do you think? Does notbatman kbnow Hebrew? How about Ancient Hebrew? How about enough to translate the Bible better than all the English Bible scholars who have studied Ancient Hebrew for years?

Just another flaw in flat Earth thinking, that you can use the Bible to determine the shape of the earth.

Notice his first paragraph, above. He's talking about flat Earth. Since all the things happen that he is talking about, but he says they don't, he is simply stating that FE doesn't exist.

Cool
I'd say he knows more than you do.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:10:00 PM

What do you think? Does notbatman know Hebrew? How about Ancient Hebrew? How about enough to translate the Bible better than all the English Bible scholars who have studied Ancient Hebrew for years?

Cool

People like you say lots of ignorant things. So, what?

I certainly don't know as much about the flat Earth fiction as notbatman does. But why would I want to? It's hard enough keeping up with all the factual findings on factual globe Earth, and the factual universe.

Cool

serbad

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:53:17 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 12:11:04 AM by serbad

Cool

I certainly don't know as much about the flat Earth fiction as notbatman does. But why would I want to? It's hard enough keeping up with all the factual findings on factual globe Earth, and the factual universe.

Cool
Why would you believe the word of nasa and not the word of God as you claim you believe in God?. The waters that were above the firmament which were so. How does nasa explain how the waters that were up there turned into a vacuum?       Surly the correct theory for you is big bang no?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 12:11:12 AM

Cool

Cool
Why would you believe the word of nasa and not the word of God as you claim you believe in God?. Lets start with the waters that were above the firmament which were so. How does nasa explain how the waters that were up there turned into a vacuum?       Surly the correct theory for you is big bang no?

Why would you think that NASA can speak? People and a few animals speak, not corporations.

NASA doesn't explain anything. People explain things... even about waters.

So, you show that you are deceitful by trying to trick us all into thinking that NASA speaks and explains.

Cool

serbad

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 12:31:12 AM

Cool

Cool
Why would you believe the word of nasa and not the word of God as you claim you believe in God?. Lets start with the waters that were above the firmament which were so. How does nasa explain how the waters that were up there turned into a vacuum?       Surly the correct theory for you is big bang no?

Why would you think that NASA can speak? People and a few animals speak, not corporations.

NASA doesn't explain anything. People explain things... even about waters.

So, you show that you are deceitful by trying to trick us all into thinking that NASA speaks and explains.

Cool
Well they have spokesmen and they claim to work in the vacuum of space.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 12:46:52 AM

Well they have spokesmen and they claim to work in the vacuum of space.

Well, take a look at famous pictures of proposed space stations. You know, the bigger better space stations of the past. Take, for instance, this picture of Wernher von Braun explaining a space station:

If you look closely at the picture, you will see why many of these space stations will need spokesmen.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:04:28 AM

NASA's spokesman says it's photoshopped because it has to be, there are no real photographs of the globe.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7841

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 03:33:38 AM

NASA's spokesman says it's photoshopped because it has to be, there are no real photographs of the globe.

show us that spokesperson making that statement.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:45:16 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 12:48:41 PM by BADecker

Right. And show us the court documents where it was proven to be the truth. If not, maybe it is all hearsay.

17) “Olber’s Paradox” states that if there were billions of stars which are suns the night sky would be filled completely with light. As Edgar Allen Poe said, “Were the succession of stars endless, then the background of the sky would present us a uniform luminosity, since there could exist absolutely no point, in all that background, at which would not exist a star.” In fact Olber’s “Paradox” is no more a paradox than George Airy’s experiment was a “failure.” Both are actually excellent refutations of the heliocentric spinning ball model.

We don't know what stars are. We are so far away from stars, that for all we know, the ones we see are black holes that we see from one of the poles where light escapes. And the others are black holes we see from the equator, where light doesn't escape because of centrifugal force.

We don't know enough to even guess why we don't see the stars that exist out there.

Cool

serbad

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:26:08 PM

Imagination not data keeps you dreaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeHIxIdKxE
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:12:07 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 05:16:12 PM by notbatman

Audio Interview: https://youtu.be/Qghv4en5res

Link: https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html
Pages: « 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 [797] 798 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: