Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2019, 03:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 [775] 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1078512 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:08:36 PM

Do you honestly believe that we're moving and spinning in multiple directions at thousands of miles per hour?

Have you lost your senses?

Are you stupid?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1113

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:23:02 PM

Do you honestly believe that we're moving and spinning in multiple directions at thousands of miles per hour?

Have you lost your senses?

Are you stupid?

I don't know if you are talking to me or not, but I will answer your questions as though you were.

1. I don't believe that. I know it. Science has proven that many of the atoms of our bodies vibrate in different directs, all at the same time. Science has also proven that the electrons in our bodies don't all spin around their nuclei in the same direction at the same time. Also, the electrons in us move at many different speeds around the nucleus of the atom, depending on which level they are at, and which element they are made of... some at substantial percentages of the speed of light.

2. Me losing my senses would be a personal problem. I'm not sure that I would want to share that info with you if I had.

3. Solomon tells us in Ecclesiastes 10:3, that:
Even as fools walk along the road, they lack sense and show everyone how stupid they are.
But you have seen my FE answers. So, you would know without asking, if I am stupid or not. Since you prove you don't know by asking the question, you seem to be showing that Solomon is talking about you.

You kinda seem to be off topic in your own thread. Or do you have an explanation of what this has to do with FE?

Cool

Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz !
exemplaar

Activity: 965
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:40:08 PM

Also in Italy they see too far and supposed curvature of a spinning ball earth is nowhere to be found. Earth is flat and stationary, covered by a dome-firmament of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgrpmQa0J8

Reality:

https://scontent.flju2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65034172_10156309873766770_4765110896009674752_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.flju2-2.fna&oh=ea706e21ad4f2ef28976913873347090&oe=5D835981

You remember the bottomless pit in Revelation, don't you? Revelation 9:2 (KJV):
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

So, on a flat earth, how deep is the bottomless pit? And if the dragon was cast into the bottomless pit, how far did he fall? Does density explain how the attraction/repulsion that is normally called "gravity" works in an endless, bottomless pit?

In a globe earth, the bottomless pit would go down through the center of the earth. Why? Because at the center of the earth, globe-gravity would be attracting everything equally in every direction. This makes a pit, but there doesn't have to be any bottom. By the time you reach the center of the earth, you stop falling, because you have become weightless. You never splat on the bottom.

In fact, the attraction of gravity as you get closer to the center of the earth does funny things. For example, if you went 1 mile in any direction away from the center, there would be a slight gravitational effect. But it would still be less than it would be on a small asteroid... almost unnoticeable. What this means is that other earthly forces may have made the earth hollow, because of the small amount of gravitational effect at the center. The highest pressure effect on a hollow earth would be somewhere in between the center and the surface.

The earth is hollow, and people are finding it out. That's why the powers that be are using you jokers to promote a flat earth theory. The powers are using the center of the earth for military experimentation. And their leader is the devil, who was cast into the bottomless pit.

Cool

Here we go again with that fairy tale of an invisible imaginary force...

You can't have bottomless pit on a finite spinning ball earth. You are either a complete knucklehead or a low level sellout - aka useful idiot.

bonus:

Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:13:35 PM

What is this? And why does it have so many pages...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:08:02 PM

Also in Italy they see too far and supposed curvature of a spinning ball earth is nowhere to be found. Earth is flat and stationary, covered by a dome-firmament of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgrpmQa0J8

Reality:

https://scontent.flju2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65034172_10156309873766770_4765110896009674752_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.flju2-2.fna&oh=ea706e21ad4f2ef28976913873347090&oe=5D835981

You remember the bottomless pit in Revelation, don't you? Revelation 9:2 (KJV):
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

So, on a flat earth, how deep is the bottomless pit? And if the dragon was cast into the bottomless pit, how far did he fall? Does density explain how the attraction/repulsion that is normally called "gravity" works in an endless, bottomless pit?

In a globe earth, the bottomless pit would go down through the center of the earth. Why? Because at the center of the earth, globe-gravity would be attracting everything equally in every direction. This makes a pit, but there doesn't have to be any bottom. By the time you reach the center of the earth, you stop falling, because you have become weightless. You never splat on the bottom.

In fact, the attraction of gravity as you get closer to the center of the earth does funny things. For example, if you went 1 mile in any direction away from the center, there would be a slight gravitational effect. But it would still be less than it would be on a small asteroid... almost unnoticeable. What this means is that other earthly forces may have made the earth hollow, because of the small amount of gravitational effect at the center. The highest pressure effect on a hollow earth would be somewhere in between the center and the surface.

The earth is hollow, and people are finding it out. That's why the powers that be are using you jokers to promote a flat earth theory. The powers are using the center of the earth for military experimentation. And their leader is the devil, who was cast into the bottomless pit.

Cool

Here we go again with that fairy tale of an invisible imaginary force...

You can't have bottomless pit on a finite spinning ball earth. You are either a complete knucklehead or a low level sellout - aka useful idiot.

https://tbfe.tk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/cool-768x711.jpg

bonus:
https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Bottomless_Pit_3339.jpg

People don't talk about imaginary forces except in science fiction. So, since you support FE, and are talking about imaginary forces, you must be talking about imaginary FE.

You can't have a bottomless pit on a spinning ball earth, or a spinning cube earth, or a spinning shovel earth, or a spinning tornado earth, or any of a countless number of other spinning something earths. Talk about it all day, if you like. It might make you feel important to talk about spinning ... earths, but it doesn't have anything to do with GE or FE.

You can't have a bottomless pit on FE in any easily imaginable way. But you can visualize one on a GE in the way I described.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:19:45 PM

It's a discussion about where we live and those bright objects we see in the sky. I suspect there are so many pages because these are important topics relevant to everybody.
Astargath

Activity: 1190
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:18:14 AM

I believe the Earth is flat because it is flat,
I believe the Earth does not move because it does not move,
I believe the Sun is in motion because it is in motion and,
I believe the lights in sky are lights in the sky because they are lights in the sky.

The man in the small hat says he can weigh the red light in sky with heavy balls in a garden shed.

Well at least the man in the small hat DID an experiment, you on the other hand admitted to just believe what others tell you and we are still waiting for your final calculations. Where are they? Did you realize they were totally wrong hahaha what a fucking liar.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:35:37 AM

It's a discussion about where we live and those bright objects we see in the sky. I suspect there are so many pages because these are important topics relevant to everybody.

If this discussion is relevant, than i am a Arab Billionaire.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:32:17 PM

There are so many things that show that the earth is not flat, that the FE model has been proven to be rubbish thousands of times. Here's another.

The Soviet Superplane That Rattled America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hv2dsVkA38

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:22:11 PM

I believe the lights in sky are lights in the sky because they are lights in the sky.

The man in the small hat says he can weigh the red light in sky with heavy balls in a garden shed.

Well at least the man in the small hat DID an experiment, you on the other hand admitted to just believe what others tell you and we are still waiting for your final calculations. Where are they? Did you realize they were totally wrong hahaha what a fucking liar.

What have I lied about? You're taking the fact I lack a complete understanding of some technical detail as evidence that I'm being dishonest. You're a fucking asshole.

I'm analyzing how the atmospheric plane works as I'm gauging the Sun's distance at the point of maximum refractive magnification. I'm doing this because the Sun needs an object to be measured against; the horizon vanishing line. The horizon is at 90 degrees to the observers eye level thus it is the standard used to measure (with a sextant) the Sun is the measured (with a tape measure) height of the observer and the resolution limit (1 minute) of the eye.

Now without being able to explain and prove how the refractive magnification caused by the atmospheric plane works I can't account for it (i.e. remove it mathematically) while calculating its size from the measured value. This is where I'm currently at in my "calculation".

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:50:13 PM

What have I lied about? You're taking the fact I lack a complete understanding of some technical detail as evidence that I'm being dishonest. You're a fucking asshole.

I'm analyzing how the atmospheric plane works as I'm gauging the Sun's distance at the point of maximum refractive magnification. I'm doing this because the Sun needs an object to be measured against; the horizon vanishing line. The horizon is at 90 degrees to the observers eye level thus it is the standard used to measure (with a sextant) the Sun is the measured (with a tape measure) height of the observer and the resolution limit (1 minute) of the eye.

Now without being able to explain and prove how the refractive magnification caused by the atmospheric plane works I can't account for it (i.e. remove it mathematically) while calculating its size from the measured value. This is where I'm currently at in my "calculation".

https://i.imgur.com/zN3zBjL.jpg

But I showed you where you are missing it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg51636476#msg51636476. In fact, using the FE idea with what I showed you in the link, was something you couldn't answer with any known science, even FE science.

You might not be lying when you say that you believe the earth is flat, but if you believe, you are starting to doubt. Personally, I think you are intentionally attempting something far different with your FE thread, like testing to see how many lay people you can dupe.

Most of modern humanity doesn't believe the earth is a globe. They know it's a globe. So, when you say that you believe the earth is flat, you show that you are treating the subject as a religion, not as a scientifically determined fact.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:35:55 PM

Events:

An idiot (you) sees somr FE threads and youtube videos and starts believing them

The idiot then creates a thread about it claiming he knows for sure the earth is flat and that we are all idiots because we simply believe things.

The idiot is then confronted about the math involved and admits he actually doesnt know jackshit

Where is the lie? Claiming to know the distance to the sun without ever calculating it before.

Conclusion: notbatman is a liar.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:02:37 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2019, 06:21:20 PM by notbatman

^ I believe that the distance to the Sun can be calculated from measured and known values, that doesn't make me a liar. Me trying to prove that it can be calculated isn't proof I'm a liar. What kind of sick bastard are you?

BADecker, he's a different kind of sick bastard. He want to force an assumption of either flat or ball before the calculation starts. I'll make no such assumption.

The Sun's un-refracted size (refraction removed) at sunset or sunrise when the Sun is at 50% visible (zero degrees) is 1 minute (resolution limit of 1 foot @ 1/2 nautical miles). The Sun's refracted height at sunset or sunrise when the Sun is at 50% visible is 16 minuets. The Sun's un-refracted diameter at 90 degrees is 32 minuets.

If our eye height above the plain is 1 foot then the horizon is 1 nautical mile away given a resolution limit of 1 minute. Given the ratio of 1 minute per nautical mile the Sun measures 32 nautical miles across when not affected by refraction.

So we know the Sun's radius is 16 nautical miles so it's distance according to the trigonometry calculator should be ~3440 nautical miles.

This is where I'm currently at.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1393

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:36:26 PM

The Sun's un-refracted size (refraction removed) at sunset or sunrise when the Sun is at 50% visible (zero degrees) is 1 minute (resolution limit of 1 foot @ 1/2 nautical miles). The Sun's refracted height at sunset or sunrise when the Sun is at 50% visible is 16 minuets. The Sun's un-refracted diameter at 90 degrees is 32 minuets.

If our eye height above the plain is 1 foot then the horizon is 1 nautical mile away given a resolution limit of 1 minute. Given the ratio of 1 minute per nautical mile the Sun measures 32 nautical miles across when not affected by refraction.

So we know the Sun's radius is 16 nautical miles so it's distance according to the trigonometry calculator should be ~3440 nautical miles.

Excellent. This FE video is relevant, but he doesn't seem to know how the air magnifies an object based on its distance and angle above the horizon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYaqoB7BR-4

Buy stuff on Amazon at a discount with bitcoins or convert Amazon points to bitcoins: Purse.io
Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 909
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:14:38 PM

Events:

An idiot (you) sees somr FE threads and youtube videos and starts believing them

The idiot then creates a thread about it claiming he knows for sure the earth is flat and that we are all idiots because we simply believe things.

The idiot is then confronted about the math involved and admits he actually doesnt know jackshit

Where is the lie? Claiming to know the distance to the sun without ever calculating it before.

Conclusion: notbatman is a liar.

He's a popular liar though. This is one of the most popular threads on the forum, It's funny AF reading all the ad hominem attacks here.

Astargath

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:59:20 PM

^ I believe that the distance to the Sun can be calculated from measured and known values, that doesn't make me a liar. Me trying to prove that it can be calculated isn't proof I'm a liar. What kind of sick bastard are you?

BADecker, he's a different kind of sick bastard. He want to force an assumption of either flat or ball before the calculation starts. I'll make no such assumption.

Stop twisting the words. Its not you trying to calculate it what makes you a liar, its you CLAIMING to know that the distance to the sun is 3000 miles because, again, you just admitted to not know it. You also just said you "believe" but you call us out because we believe scientists. Somehow you think believing randoms on youtube is better than well known scientists

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:29:16 PM

What makes you a liar is claiming that you know, and then saying that you believe, and not reconciling the two. (Of course, we all lie like this at times. But if we are honest, we try to make it right.)

Seems to me that BADecker isn't making assumptions of flat or globe. Rather, he is assuming flat so that you can make calculations based on the FE you believe. Then he shows you calculations you can't refute. Not calculations of flat or globe, but calculations that show that your baloney calc is rotten baloney - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg51636476#msg51636476.

But you know the excellent thing you can do, right? ANYTIME you can show calc that makes sense that disproves BADecker's calc. ANYTIME! Why don't you start now? Come on. You have kept us all in suspense for these 700+ pages. Now show us the calc that actually works.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:31:14 PM

I've arrived at ~3440 without making any assumptions or claims. All values are known (eye resolution limit) or measured (angle of sun & height of observer).
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:36:59 PM

I've arrived at ~3440 without making any assumptions or claims. All values are known (eye resolution limit) or measured (angle of sun & height of observer).

All that shows is that you were looking cross-eyed while you were staring at the sun.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:25:23 AM

Measurement of the angle is performed with a single eye.

If your sextant is made from cardboard and string I recommend viewing the Moon, the destructive force wrought on the Copernican model is equally as devastating.
Pages: « 1 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 [775] 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.