Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62018 times)
atomicgroup77

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

the project is live? No news?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

We are still here. The latest idea is to update/relaunch on our 5th birthday, which is March 8.

Cheers,
Spartak

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

We are still here. The latest idea is to update/relaunch on our 5th birthday, which is March 8.

Cheers,
Spartak

Yep we are still here  Grin

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
sanitarium616

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

Merry giftmas everyone

after a bit of a break i'm back into my cryptocurrencies i have to start again with my fail coin as i lost my wallet but have a decentish computer now so can maybe mine/contribute more when as/when you relaunch
sani

Edit: i got the beta wallet and cant see the bit where its syncing ETC
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:16:52 PM

Merry giftmas everyone

after a bit of a break i'm back into my cryptocurrencies i have to start again with my fail coin as i lost my wallet but have a decentish computer now so can maybe mine/contribute more when as/when you relaunch
sani

Edit: i got the beta wallet and cant see the bit where its syncing ETC

Hey there,

Thanks for your will to help. I'll make sure to send you some coins when we relaunch or come up with some other ideas.

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 07:08:44 AM

March 8 is a date which you can easily remember because today is the International Women's day, but even more important - FAILCoin's 5th birthday! Cheesy
HAPPY FIFTH BIRTHDAY TO US!

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:56:56 PM

Hello,

We have paid for the block explorer for another 3 months and noticed that the last block was generated 100 days ago. This is why I've decided to start an email thread and include me, Adam, Panoch, Isaac, Sigit and Vitalik at first. We will have a discussion in the next few days/weeks, give suggestions etc., and decide what to do with FAILCommunity and FAILCoin.

I gave a proposal for a hard fork and swap, to start with something small and to see where it goes, but the thread was started literally 15 minutes ago.

Feel free to give your suggestions.

Best regards,
Spartak

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:30:09 AM

March 8 is a date which you can easily remember because today is the International Women's day, but even more important - FAILCoin's 5th birthday! Cheesy
HAPPY FIFTH BIRTHDAY TO US!

We are still here!  Grin

Keep on FAILing!

atomicgroup77

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:19:40 AM

Wink Happy birthday FAILCOIN
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 04:18:22 AM

FAIL more!

HBD, the project is 4 yrs?

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:17:11 AM

Woohoo!! lets get this going ladies and gentlemen!

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:38:32 PM

We are still here! Still FAILing!

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:24:46 AM

We are still here! Still FAILing!

Haha! Smiley

Guys, I'm going to Bulgaria on Wednesday for 12 days (until May 12). After that we will kick some guy from an Asian country in the nuts. Smiley

Cheers!

Multilevel78

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:21:53 PM

hi.. any news?  Wink
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 11:07:13 PM

hi.. any news?  Wink

Hi there.

Sorry, I was on a vacation. It appears we've reached to some decision, but the dev is not responding. I've just nudged him again. Wink

Cheers,
Spartak

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 09:17:36 AM

hi.. any news?  Wink

Hi there.

Sorry, I was on a vacation. It appears we've reached to some decision, but the dev is not responding. I've just nudged him again. Wink

Cheers,
Spartak

This is the problem ...

The entire project (not just this one obviously) relies on the Developer, and almost no one else. An absolute farce in most cases, as we are in a similar boat.

At CWI, we are getting together a few Developers when we can, that will remain a single team and will be the Developers that create the codebases for the coins we work on, and work with.

#crysx

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 01:22:35 PM

hi.. any news?  Wink

Hi there.

Cheers,
Spartak

This is the problem ...

The entire project (not just this one obviously) relies on the Developer, and almost no one else. An absolute farce in most cases, as we are in a similar boat.

At CWI, we are getting together a few Developers when we can, that will remain a single team and will be the Developers that create the codebases for the coins we work on, and work with.

#crysx

True.

Unfortunately there are things to be fixed and this can't be done without the developer. Panoch is still not responding even though he promised that he will stick with the project, but it already took years of promises and we have no development for years now. Maybe it's time to think about other solutions if we want this project to continue...

Cheers,
Spartak

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 08:21:25 AM

hi.. any news?  Wink

Hi there.

Cheers,
Spartak

This is the problem ...

#crysx

True.

Unfortunately there are things to be fixed and this can't be done without the developer. Panoch is still not responding even though he promised that he will stick with the project, but it already took years of promises and we have no development for years now. Maybe it's time to think about other solutions if we want this project to continue...

Cheers,
Spartak

Could you kindly give me the primary reason to relaunch FAILCOIN and what utility and purpose will it have in the whole Cryptocurrency ECO SYSTEM? I am curious to know, will it be a MEME type tipping coin for social media outlets and events? As there is now a plethora of coins and tokenized projects, how will it compete on CMC with the rest out there and what would be your trajectory and road map going forward? Thank you for your time in advance, to answering my questions. It will be much appreciated to receive your response.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
cryptotech

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 03:43:30 PM

I would like to offer the services of TheCryptoExplorer.net if we can be of any assistance with a new second block explorer, additional coin nodes, servers, Qt wallets, etc.  You can see our new explorer design here http://infocoin.thecryptoexplorers.net/  Its still a work in progress with some pages not 100% completed and new features to come.  Please let me know if you could use any of our services.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 04:19:12 PM

hi.. any news?  Wink

Hi there.

Cheers,
Spartak

This is the problem ...

#crysx

True.

Cheers,
Spartak

Could you kindly give me the primary reason to relaunch FAILCOIN and what utility and purpose will it have in the whole Cryptocurrency ECO SYSTEM? I am curious to know, will it be a MEME type tipping coin for social media outlets and events? As there is now a plethora of coins and tokenized projects, how will it compete on CMC with the rest out there and what would be your trajectory and road map going forward? Thank you for your time in advance, to answering my questions. It will be much appreciated to receive your response.

It's good that you've mentioned "ecosystem". This has been explained multiple times. We can use FAIL as FailCommunity's coin/token for number of things. Fun, rewards, funding projects etc... There was also an idea to try and partner with giants like FailArmy, 9GAG and YouTube comedy/social channels. We already have a good user base as FailCommunity's Facebook page has over 25,000 likes, but unfortunately we don't have a developer. Panoch is gone since mid August and I believe he left us for good.

Apparently we need a new developer who will be ready to fork the coin and work/help on it in exchange of a % of the coin, not BTC (or whatever). Does anyone have suggestions?

I would like to offer the services of TheCryptoExplorer.net if we can be of any assistance with a new second block explorer, additional coin nodes, servers, Qt wallets, etc.  You can see our new explorer design here http://infocoin.thecryptoexplorers.net/  Its still a work in progress with some pages not 100% completed and new features to come.  Please let me know if you could use any of our services.

We will take a look if needed. Thank you!

Cheers,
Spartak

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: