Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:04:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234697 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:50:04 AM

I told someone that when these things happen, the planners need 8 to 12 hours to come up with a story and spread it around and such.  On queue it comes out that Clinton 'has pneumonia'.  Ya, right.  In some respects this is a good cover due to her coughing problems, but the cough that she can't kick (for years) seems to lack production of phlegm judging by the sound.  So, these extended coughing fits don't seem to me a good match for a lung infection.

Clinton collapsed and went to her daughter's (10 million dollar) flat.  90 minutes later she emerged in what has to be the most amusing bit of stagecraft I've seen since Provda in the old Soviet days.  She comes out alone and does her best (with limited success) to pretend that she can walk like a human.  Then someone sends a kid over to get grabbed and slobbered on for the photo-op.

It strike me that if one has pneumonia (story now that she has known since Friday) then it is kind of irresponsible to be getting her germs all over some poor kid.  Especially if it is just to get a media photo which is perfectly and painfully obvious.

It was frightening how she touched this kid... Like a recruiter for her husband... Domestic ennemy!

Time to pump her with captagon! She needs to survive until the first debate (at what ever the cost) , ultimately dying on stage... It would be legendary Cool

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:29:53 PM

iam still trust to choose hilary clinton

iam not trust why u do? Grin

And its gone.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:46:22 PM

Damn!  We need better paid sock puppets!   Ones that can at least spell and get the grammer right.  All these sock puppets are fucking Democrats, why don't they unionize and demand a living wage?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:56:45 PM

LOL

i still no trust to be chosing Hitlery cliterton

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:03:05 PM

She never stumbled, she collapsed, MSM do not know the difference.

Not one person who has been asked here why they trust Hillary, have never posted why they support her.
Have they no real opinion of her, maybe they are bots.

Nice image, I suppose they will be saying the same when she passes away.

And its gone.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

Of course she is not trustworthy. She even forgot to take her vitamin D - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1614494.msg16226762#msg16226762.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:12:00 PM

I told someone that when these things happen, the planners need 8 to 12 hours to come up with a story and spread it around and such.  On queue it comes out that Clinton 'has pneumonia'.  Ya, right.  In some respects this is a good cover due to her coughing problems, but the cough that she can't kick (for years) seems to lack production of phlegm judging by the sound.  So, these extended coughing fits don't seem to me a good match for a lung infection.

Clinton collapsed and went to her daughter's (10 million dollar) flat.  90 minutes later she emerged in what has to be the most amusing bit of stagecraft I've seen since Provda in the old Soviet days.  She comes out alone and does her best (with limited success) to pretend that she can walk like a human.  Then someone sends a kid over to get grabbed and slobbered on for the photo-op.

It strike me that if one has pneumonia (story now that she has known since Friday) then it is kind of irresponsible to be getting her germs all over some poor kid.  Especially if it is just to get a media photo which is perfectly and painfully obvious.

It was frightening how she touched this kid... Like a recruiter for her husband... Domestic ennemy!

Time to pump her with captagon! She needs to survive until the first debate (at what ever the cost) , ultimately dying on stage... It would be legendary Cool

Thanks BobLawblaw and/or whoever made the meme:

I dunno of anyone thought of this angle before I, but it sort of dawned on me as I was tapping out the post so I'll take it as an original.  I heard it from Molyneux and Cernovich somewhat after I made the post, and I'm betting that one or both are at least occasional readers of this board.  If it is picked up by Trump himself at some point my life will be complete Smiley

In point of actual fact, it really IS somewhat irresponsible to be spreading germs around if one is infected with a bacterial lung infection, and quite 'deplorable' indeed to risk a kid's health just for a politically motivated photo-op.

This is why a central planing team needs a little time to vet and war-game some PR angle and get the choreography right.  Someone fucked up, or as we used to say back in the day, 'stepped on their dick.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Masha Sha

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:27:40 PM

I told someone that when these things happen, the planners need 8 to 12 hours to come up with a story and spread it around and such.  On queue it comes out that Clinton 'has pneumonia'.  Ya, right.  In some respects this is a good cover due to her coughing problems, but the cough that she can't kick (for years) seems to lack production of phlegm judging by the sound.  So, these extended coughing fits don't seem to me a good match for a lung infection.

Clinton collapsed and went to her daughter's (10 million dollar) flat.  90 minutes later she emerged in what has to be the most amusing bit of stagecraft I've seen since Provda in the old Soviet days.  She comes out alone and does her best (with limited success) to pretend that she can walk like a human.  Then someone sends a kid over to get grabbed and slobbered on for the photo-op.

It strike me that if one has pneumonia (story now that she has known since Friday) then it is kind of irresponsible to be getting her germs all over some poor kid.  Especially if it is just to get a media photo which is perfectly and painfully obvious.

Thanks BobLawblaw and/or whoever made the meme:

I dunno of anyone thought of this angle before I, but it sort of dawned on me as I was tapping out the post so I'll take it as an original.  I heard it from Molyneux and Cernovich somewhat after I made the post, and I'm betting that one or both are at least occasional readers of this board.  If it is picked up by Trump himself at some point my life will be complete Smiley

In point of actual fact, it really IS somewhat irresponsible to be spreading germs around if one is infected with a bacterial lung infection, and quite 'deplorable' indeed to risk a kid's health just for a politically motivated photo-op.

This is why a central planing team needs a little time to vet and war-game some PR angle and get the choreography right.  Someone fucked up, or as we used to say back in the day, 'stepped on their dick.'

It's worst... Some her staff are getting sick too...

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/12/everyones-sick-clinton-virus-ravages-campaign-staff/

Just LoL...

It's gonna be the great debacle  Grin

Getting close to bill is worst... Hazmat suit necessary...

Time to incinerate them both... and send their hashes to the sun... Can't take risks with such toxicity.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:31:17 PM

How long before the 'tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists' Democratic strategists and their lapdog mainstream media minions blame Putin and the Rooshins for covertly deploying microbes on them?

And how many of Hillary's mouth-breathing supporters will accept it without question?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:03:19 PM

How long before the 'tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists' Democratic strategists and their lapdog mainstream media minions blame Putin and the Rooshins for covertly deploying microbes on them?

And how many of Hillary's mouth-breathing supporters will accept it without question?

tbh I wouldn't be surprised at all. Cheesy They'll blame the russains and UEFA will punish Serbiafor some reason. But I'm saying that in the next few days or weeks, eather hillary will be too sick and weak to debate or will try to blame someone for spreading the disease.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Masha Sha

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:38:55 PM

tbh I wouldn't be surprised at all. Cheesy They'll blame the russains and UEFA will punish Serbiafor some reason. But I'm saying that in the next few days or weeks, eather hillary will be too sick and weak to debate or will try to blame someone for spreading the disease.

For me, patient zero is Bill Clinton... It's a sicko in all sense of the term. A shame to the United States of America... For a reminder he was caught lying (I take something that low iqs can understand Wink).

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:01:54 AM

For me, patient zero is Bill Clinton... It's a sicko in all sense of the term. A shame to the United States of America... For a reminder he was caught lying (I take something that low iqs can understand Wink).
Many politicians have lied to the public in history but the seriousness of it is different.

For those that are very young. The lie was about sex with a woman that he did not marry. He was in a very difficult position, he wanted to keep banging that woman and the presidential job. The choice he had was resigning and divorce or lie and pray. He chose the latter and that did not work out for him.

The Benghazi case of Hillary Clinton is far more disturbing. This is not about sex but about American citizens dying. That event was a real shame. 

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Altitude

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:34:34 AM

I don't know her personally all I know is what the media has told me about her, but the julien assange report that said she threatened bernie sanders made me dislike her very much

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:48:40 AM

Shy is really ill and possibly crazy, how could she be trusted?

yes, she can be ill but not as crazy as Trump. Her illness is curable.. i am sure that she will be completely healty soon.. but Trump's chauvinism and insanity cant not be cured so we can trust hillary but absolutely cant trust Trump.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:53:32 PM

yes, she can be ill but not as crazy as Trump. Her illness is curable.. i am sure that she will be completely healty soon.. but Trump's chauvinism and insanity cant not be cured so we can trust hillary but absolutely cant trust Trump.

Wait, d4rkv01d doesn't think that Donald Trump is more crazy than Hilary Clinton?
Her illness proves she is human does it not? Donald Trump is is also 5 years older (at 73) so will be more suseptable to illnesses.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:58:00 AM

Wait, d4rkv01d doesn't think that Donald Trump is more crazy than Hilary Clinton?
Her illness proves she is human does it not? Donald Trump is is also 5 years older (at 73) so will be more suseptable to illnesses.

It doesn't work that way.  People age at different rates.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 07:32:05 AM

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:26:49 PM

Remember this  Cheesy Obama is just a big liar, even he told the people he would shutdown Gitmo this is just one of his failures, and now all along he was in cahoots with Clinton, also a compulsive liar.

President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview.

CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama.

"The same time everybody else learned it through news reports," the president told Plante.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-weighs-in-hillary-clinton-private-emails/

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/779498866131337216

https://www.rt.com/usa/360528-obama-implicated-clinton-email/

And its gone.
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:49:45 AM

Hillary Clinton is a perpetual liar.
bingegee

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:01:35 AM

How do we evaluate our leaders ? If , as Mr Kissinger to promote significant diplomatic breakthrough . If like baker to dominate the government's foreign policy . If formed a great alliance ( like acheson ), create a great theories ( like Adams ), launched the great plan ( like Marshall ), or in order to pave the way for the victory of the ( like schultz ). But she has not made any such things !
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: