Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
Auroracoin (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 11:15:05 AM

Eggert

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:13:28 PM

It''s the same coin mate. just new owners . Half The undistributed remainder(minus initial foundation funds) of the 50% premine was destroyed.

Just for clarity.

-Fuse

THIS!!!!

The premine was distributed fairly to all citizens of Iceland, the new team is doing this out of the goodness of there hearts to show the coin can be a success. No bagholders here besides the foundation. Moon here we come!

Do not believe everything you read.

this received couple of airdrops today:
ALTDfdRoDeAcczUgkG7cbpFZkHN74VfE3d

sends it on to AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2

i think i have not seen a single legitimate claim of an airdrop today. Everything goes to the same 10 to 15 adresses of which 13 send on to the other two.

all airdrops of today more or less are linked to

AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2

and

AYEkRf9fNbLVkCTjHBpKHZD1X578TaYK6g

the wallets receiving premine today and not linked to these two adresses yet, will be linked to them within 72 hours.

these two adresses claim airdrops and receive same time airdrops from other adresses which claim on the same blocks even. So pretty much every claim of an airdrop you saw yesterday and today (and will keep seeing) will end up in one of the two adresses above.

Auroracoin airdrop is predictable. This is a huge bust.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.msg9699881;topicseen#msg9699881

Just read this page and you see why new coin is needed for Iceland. A fresh start without any doubt of corruption.

For new users you.must know what you getting into with AUR. Some of the community here are victims of dumps by original airdrops and need to make it work to offload their coins.

Walking away is not a option or they risk losing a lot of investment. A new coin for Iceland should of been created to give a crypto a real chance in Iceland.

There will be community members that will defend the above because they have a lot to lose.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 01:14:35 PM

Hi Eggert,

I see you are still confused. But as you are from Iceland, why don't you meet up with the local developers in Reykjavik? I'm sure that in a face to face convo you will get every satisfying answer you need.

Here are some you can PM to arrange an appointment:

Pétur Árnason (Skarfurinn)
Hermann Finnbjörnsson (Apcoins)
Hlynur Þór Björnsson (Dinobotta)
Larus Rafn (Polarbear)
Gudmundur Love (God)

You can also send me an email (ltex@auroracoin.is) and I'll set you up with an account on our Slack channel. You can then chat directly with all community and dev members (in both Icelandic and English).

I kindly ask you to just take a little action to educate yourself in stead of repeating the same misinterpretation over and over. Especially if you are from Iceland I would love to find out if you still believe the FUD that has been spread after you have spoken to the Icelandic developers IRL.

Thanks for your concerns,

Martin

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:07:12 PM

It''s the same coin mate. just new owners . Half The undistributed remainder(minus initial foundation funds) of the 50% premine was destroyed.

Just for clarity.

-Fuse

THIS!!!!

The premine was distributed fairly to all citizens of Iceland, the new team is doing this out of the goodness of there hearts to show the coin can be a success. No bagholders here besides the foundation. Moon here we come!

Do not believe everything you read.

this received couple of airdrops today:
ALTDfdRoDeAcczUgkG7cbpFZkHN74VfE3d

sends it on to AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2

i think i have not seen a single legitimate claim of an airdrop today. Everything goes to the same 10 to 15 adresses of which 13 send on to the other two.

all airdrops of today more or less are linked to

AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2

and

AYEkRf9fNbLVkCTjHBpKHZD1X578TaYK6g

the wallets receiving premine today and not linked to these two adresses yet, will be linked to them within 72 hours.

these two adresses claim airdrops and receive same time airdrops from other adresses which claim on the same blocks even. So pretty much every claim of an airdrop you saw yesterday and today (and will keep seeing) will end up in one of the two adresses above.

Auroracoin airdrop is predictable. This is a huge bust.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.msg9699881;topicseen#msg9699881

Just read this page and you see why new coin is needed for Iceland. A fresh start without any doubt of corruption.

For new users you.must know what you getting into with AUR. Some of the community here are victims of dumps by original airdrops and need to make it work to offload their coins.

Walking away is not a option or they risk losing a lot of investment. A new coin for Iceland should of been created to give a crypto a real chance in Iceland.

There will be community members that will defend the above because they have a lot to lose.

Do you have any other proof that the airdrop was a scam?
Whistleblowa

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:01:45 AM

Hi Eggert,

I see you are still confused. But as you are from Iceland, why don't you meet up with the local developers in Reykjavik? I'm sure that in a face to face convo you will get every satisfying answer you need.

Here are some you can PM to arrange an appointment:

Pétur Árnason (Skarfurinn)
Hermann Finnbjörnsson (Apcoins)
Hlynur Þór Björnsson (Dinobotta)
Larus Rafn (Polarbear)
Gudmundur Love (God)

You can also send me an email (ltex@auroracoin.is) and I'll set you up with an account on our Slack channel. You can then chat directly with all community and dev members (in both Icelandic and English).

I kindly ask you to just take a little action to educate yourself in stead of repeating the same misinterpretation over and over. Especially if you are from Iceland I would love to find out if you still believe the FUD that has been spread after you have spoken to the Icelandic developers IRL.

Thanks for your concerns,

Martin

Who are the Icelandic developers? On the OP it only has people from Iceland who hold 1 million of the premine in a foundation but they not developers. All the developers are international.

http://new.auroracoin.is/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DevTeam.png  

Pétur Árnason (Skarfur) - Chairman of the Auraráð foundation (IS)

Hermann  Finnbjörnsson (apcoins) - Boardmember of the Auraráð foundation (IS)

Hlynur Þór Björnsson (dinobotta) - Boardmember of the Auraráð foundation (IS)

Craig Dellandrea (bimmerhead) - Community development (CA)

Martin Jansen (LTEX) - Marketing & PR (NL)

Jess Foddrill (ny2cafuse) - Developer (US)

Myckel Habets (biomike) - Developer (NL)

Tom Hendriks (thsminer) - Developer (NL)

Yan Crevier (soltantgris) - Social Media (CA)

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 08:19:09 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 08:46:01 AM by LTEX

The top Three persons are indeed board members of the Aurarad Foundation, but they are also developers. A big misunderstanding I have seen in Crypto communities over the last couple of years is that people tend to think developers are the same as coders. The development of auroracoin consists of more than just typing code and compiling awesome wallets. That's a serious, yet miner part of the real development.

The true developers are the ones that develop the coin as a whole, including creating awareness, educating people and developing a solid user base and attracting merchants. Even what I'm doing right now, explaining this, is part of the development of Auroracoin.

In more detail, Pétur is doing a great job in setting up the foundation and creating the OSX and IOS wallets. Hermann is working hard and close with Yan to promote Auroracoin on all possible media and is responsible for the new exchange that is about to be launched. Hlynur has proven to be priceless by engaging in meetings with Government and Tax departments and giving lectures and presentations on Auroracoin all over Iceland.

I would say these guys do amazing development for Auroracoin!

Whistleblowa

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:05:43 AM

The top Three persons are indeed board members of the Aurarad Foundation, but they are also developers. A big misunderstanding I have seen in Crypto communities over the last couple of years is that people tend to think developers are the same as coders. The development of auroracoin consists of more than just typing code and compiling awesome wallets. That's a serious, yet miner part of the real development.

The true developers are the ones that develop the coin as a whole, including creating awareness, educating people and developing a solid user base and attracting merchants. Even what I'm doing right now, explaining this, is part of the development of Auroracoin.

In more detail, Pétur is doing a great job in setting up the foundation and creating the OSX and IOS wallets. Hermann is working hard and close with Yan to promote Auroracoin on all possible media and is responsible for the new exchange that is about to be launched. Hlynur has proven to be priceless by engaging in meetings with Government and Tax departments and giving lectures and presentations on Auroracoin all over Iceland.

Why not have adamastor be a developer in South Africa for AUR. The more development we have the better.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 09:11:43 AM

Why not have adamastor be a developer in South Africa for AUR. The more development we have the better.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044432.msg14209672#msg14209672

Whistleblowa

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:21:07 AM

I missed this statement. What about all the developers you have outside of Iceland,  what is in it for them to make AUR work within the borders of Iceland besides making a stack of btc which they can actually use.?
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:03:18 AM

I missed this statement. What about all the developers you have outside of Iceland,  what is in it for them to make AUR work within the borders of Iceland besides making a stack of btc which they can actually use.?

This question has been answered extensively all over this thread, but I've no problem answering on my behalf. I joined the project for personnal reason (being a friend of one of the icelandic crew) - ideological reason (I think it is a project that may help widely is succesful, and not only in iceland, acting as an experiment that may show the positive of decentralized currency at a national level. Great if it help Icelandic people - but the country is relevant to me only because he it's actual conditions that are perfect for such project. We are enslaved by central banksters. It's enought - we need to show that it is possible to get rid of them.) - and finally, i'm in for the profit too (if the project succeed, my little stack may give me some financial freedom, and it would be great bonus in my life and for my familly).

That being said, if i calculate every single hour i worked ''developping'' this project the last year, I realize I would need VERY high AUR price to only break even lol. It's insane the energy/time and ressources that the dev team put in this project, and anyone working close to them see it - and it is why there is now IRL meeting each week in iceland, and online meeting twice a week : we want to organise ourself better, and giving people an occasion to jump in and see who we are, and what (how) we are doing.

rocanonz

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:11:29 PM

The DEV team should not pay attention to the lurking scammers. You just loose precious development time to them.
And by making this you feed their hope in robbing you.
It's a waste of time on both sides!  Grin
Whistleblowa

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:58:34 PM

The DEV team should not pay attention to the lurking scammers. You just loose precious development time to them.
It's a waste of time on both sides!  Grin

Did they ever find who the original dev was that rigged the airdrop and if he still has AUR , if Eggert is telling the truth.
rocanonz

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:17:37 PM

Did they ever find who the original dev was that rigged the airdrop and if he still has AUR , if Eggert is telling the truth.
I don't care.
Almost half of the premined coins are verifiable burned.  This is the only proof I need regarding the moral quality of the initial DEV.
Eggert

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:03:52 PM

You can read the following and make an informed decision. I am a firm believer that the person who was behind the creation of AUR is hiding in plain sight.

From the controversy section on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auroracoin

MP Frosti Sigurjónsson, a member of the ruling Progressive Party and Chairman of the EATC, suggested in a blog post on his website that there is evidence that Auroracoin is an illegal financial "scam".

Links you can read for yourself and many more.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=505534.0
https://www.reddit.com/r/auroracoin/comments/1znb9i/auroracoin_evidence_of_scam/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877108.0

paste evidence here:

4million coins in a block worth a look at:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/block.dws?75919.htm

This adess is second layer:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2.htm

25000 coin in airdrop collect in this adress.
This adress actually received 71k coins from airdrops!

ANArcr1CNx15LeTVmTcTDowX7GzkXsk5yV

500000 coins received by that adress in airdropcoins.

another one

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AYEkRf9fNbLVkCTjHBpKHZD1X578TaYK6g.htm

received 45000 coins from airdrops

500k coins claimed from drops moved through here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?ANArcr1CNx15LeTVmTcTDowX7GzkXsk5yV.htm

chain is full of it. Same patterns.

The scam is happening right in front of you. You can watch it live on the explorer.

this adress received 6000 coins from airdrop
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AT1bkFXFYhEGsrATskJzZiYbfHkcbqqzLJ.htm

coins end up here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?ANArcr1CNx15LeTVmTcTDowX7GzkXsk5yV.htm

this transaction:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/tx.dws?211010.htm

This adress claimed three airdrops of 636 coins each in 5 minutes:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?Ad9qMmufMbEz6F6sfxK3KQDJVc1wK8sDLW.htm

this is another adress that received 5 airdrops today
51000 coins from airdrops in total:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AYEkRf9fNbLVkCTjHBpKHZD1X578TaYK6g.htm

this one received 11 airdrops in 3 days:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?Ack19fieKXnBJBowaZpSAkpgub9FTdorFM.htm

This adress claimed couple of airdrops:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?ALXEhY26XuPPgb2ai5cQu5qraKRHdVEu94.htm

outgoing transactions from there bring you to this adress with 100.000 coins in it:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?Ad9my6SJaSa2EJBfdfgafjm87j9XPNVYvx.htm

this is all dug up relatively effortless. It's really out in the open.

block broadcast minutes ago. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/block.dws?76194.htm

what can be found there:

this adress receives airdrops:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AdM67QbqBBgAeHNiYHRaWRVmUk1WMdUy5a.htm

on that adress old outgoing transaction:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/tx.dws?208503.htm

now look at that! This can't be denied. 95 inputs directly from airdrops in one transaction worth 30000 coins ending up at an adress which contains 273k coins.

these two linked adresses are also interesting:

it links to here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2.htm

Auroracoin is the biggest scam pulled on this board ever! The airdrop is in large parts staged. Balduro, the initiator of this scam who is hiding himself controls most of the supply of the coin and tries to launder the premine to his private adresses to later dump the coins on unsuspecting speculators and the people of iceland! It's about robbing a whole nation of their hard earned money! This must be stopped!

apcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:34:12 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 09:18:22 PM by apcoins

You can read the following and make an informed decision. I am a firm believer that the person who was behind the creation of AUR is hiding in plain sight.

From the controversy section on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auroracoin

MP Frosti Sigurjónsson, a member of the ruling Progressive Party and Chairman of the EATC, suggested in a blog post on his website that there is evidence that Auroracoin is an illegal financial "scam".

https://www.reddit.com/r/auroracoin/comments/1znb9i/auroracoin_evidence_of_scam/

paste evidence here:

another one

The scam is happening right in front of you. You can watch it live on the explorer.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AT1bkFXFYhEGsrATskJzZiYbfHkcbqqzLJ.htm

coins end up here:

this transaction:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?Ad9qMmufMbEz6F6sfxK3KQDJVc1wK8sDLW.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?Ack19fieKXnBJBowaZpSAkpgub9FTdorFM.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?ALXEhY26XuPPgb2ai5cQu5qraKRHdVEu94.htm

outgoing transactions from there bring you to this adress with 100.000 coins in it:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?Ad9my6SJaSa2EJBfdfgafjm87j9XPNVYvx.htm

block broadcast minutes ago. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/block.dws?76194.htm

what can be found there:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AdM67QbqBBgAeHNiYHRaWRVmUk1WMdUy5a.htm

now look at that! This can't be denied. 95 inputs directly from airdrops in one transaction worth 30000 coins ending up at an adress which contains 273k coins.

it links to here:

Auroracoin is the biggest scam pulled on this board ever! The airdrop is in large parts staged. Balduro, the initiator of this scam who is hiding himself controls most of the supply of the coin and tries to launder the premine to his private adresses to later dump the coins on unsuspecting speculators and the people of iceland! It's about robbing a whole nation of their hard earned money! This must be stopped!

this has been debunked many times.

Please just contact us directly. Send me a pm, i am also in the phone book and a simple google search will tell you where i work and live, i can also give you me email address etc. There are many ways to contact us here in Iceland, you can visit us at the official address of auraráð at Engjateigur 3, you can see the auroracoin flag on top of the building. Making statement under a alias on bitcointalk does not make it real.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:04:11 PM

Eggert,

Why don't you just contact your Icelandic fellowmen? The "facts" you just posted (again) have already been explained and accounted for. If you simply just click on some of the links in your own post, you can see that almost all "questionable" transactions have been marked as [Cryptsy] addresses by now.

It seems that your entire existence on this board is about "proving" Auroracoin is a scam. Not once I have seen you trying to get educated by acquiring real facts, you just repeat false fud others have thrown in your lap.

Again, we invite you to get in contact with the true persons behind this great project in stead of repeating long corrected false accusations of anonymous fud accounts.

Cheers,

Martin

AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:23:51 AM

Eggert,

Why don't you just contact your Icelandic fellowmen? The "facts" you just posted (again) have already been explained and accounted for. If you simply just click on some of the links in your own post, you can see that almost all "questionable" transactions have been marked as [Cryptsy] addresses by now.

It seems that your entire existence on this board is about "proving" Auroracoin is a scam. Not once I have seen you trying to get educated by acquiring real facts, you just repeat false fud others have thrown in your lap.

Again, we invite you to get in contact with the true persons behind this great project in stead of repeating long corrected false accusations of anonymous fud accounts.

Cheers,

Martin

Are you not the creator of Aurora? I notice you were defending the anonymous developer before the airdrops began.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 03:37:59 AM

running as sha256 I get an "out of memory" error...

Anyone else?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
adamastor

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:11:49 AM

paste evidence here:

another one

coins end up here:

this transaction:

what can be found there:

it links to here:

All the airdrops were rigged , it's the name of the game but with AUR the right bagholders ended up being dumped on and they trying to revive the coin to the benefit of all holders. Look at asia coin as an example, nothing is being done and people lost money and sitting with coins that never be worth anything.

Yes, every person with a functioning brain knows this was rigged like every other airdrop, AUR devs tried to hide it better but lets look to the future and lets see what this team can do to restore faith in AUR even if it means making the original developer extremely rich.

The airdrop has made Auroracoin the most decentralised coin on the planet right now.

The big holders that do exist hold much smaller proportions of total supply as compared to any other coin.

In the effort to decentralize finance, you are welcome to present a coin that is more decentralized than auroracoin.
adamastor

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:14:21 AM

There are big sha256 miners in Iceland that the dev team will be asking to join the auroracoin mining effort.

watch out for may 1
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: