Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345710 times)
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:39:00 PM

The big thing though is that Trump proved he is for real last night and he is anti-establishment. The GOP tried to have a coup and manufactured a controversy over the first tape by saying "oh all these people remove their endorsements of Trump" but Trump powered through anyways and doesn't care. That followed by him attacking the Clintons during the debate, especially Bill during the first part, proves a lot about where he stands.

This is going to be a constant fight until November 8th. I'm expecting Clinton to win, however it won't be because real people voted for her.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1841

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:31:28 PM

It's really hard to get any reliable information (other than anecdotal, which means very little).  While (clearly) $hillary is a horrible woman with horrible ideas, I have no idea whether Trump will beat her.  America voted for Obama twice after all...

What gives me some optimism is the huge number of angry Americans.  Angry at the lying politicians (now including RINOs).  Anger at banksters, anger at all levels of government (esp. federal).  The numbers I have the most confidence in show that median American income has been stagnant since 1973.

There is talk of a backlash vs. the Klintons and their sleaze.  I have no idea how to assess this talk, but it is becoming clearer to the American people (the ones who have not been paying attention) that $hillary is BAD.

Yes, BADecker et al, expect much more dirt from Team Klinton in the coming days.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:12:31 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 07:24:36 AM by iamnotback

America voted for Obama twice after all...

OROBTC, there is one thing you must never forget...

This has been a horrible Presidential race. Might as well keep Obama.

yes, for the sake of mankind, american people must elect obama again. Hillary and Trump are the worst candidates for presidency in united state's history .. american people are doomed to elect lesser of two evils..

There are some dumb motherfuckers on this planet.

Look at all the horrible shit Obama has done to this planet while he has been in orifice.

Example:

It is indeed the Obama Administration that appears hell-bent on starting war.

P.S. BADecker summed it up nicely in another post.

Unfortunately, it appears a war with Russia is coming.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:44:55 AM

Shitlary demands NO FLY ZONE at future debates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JtvNP_YmVE

iamnotback

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:17:22 AM

I am watching with my popcorn as the Westerners discover their bankrupt, manipulative, political correct brainwashing is no longer welcome in pragmatic Asia...

So the majority of your country are self righteous physchopaths that see murdering people is the right way to do things? Embarrassed

They don't give a fuck what your brainwashed politically correct nonsense "mind" (incapable to) thinks, you Western Satan worshiper. Read my prior comment post to understand.

Get off their lawn. You are not welcome. Go enjoy your coming poverty and coming war with Russia.

I am watching with my popcorn as the Westerners discover their bankrupt, manipulative, political correct brainwashing is no longer welcome in pragmatic Asia.

Click the following image for the blog:

OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:39:11 PM

iamnotback & trollercoaster

trollerc, ha ha, I saw a version of the dead fly picture mentioning the suicide by five shots to the back of its head.  Actually, I learned from ZH that flies landing on people has some interesting historical symbolism.  If one does not shoo it away (like most people do), that is a sign that *she* would not be human.  Or else she is dead.  Or shit....  60 billion flies can't be wrong and all.

iamnotback, perhaps a Trump victory, with a pragmatic Trump, cut show a practical & non-whiny approach to Asia that might help reverse the USA's perverted foreign policy.  My hunch is that Trump could easily cut good deals with Duterte and other leaders there.  Still might not be enough to head off the decline of America that you foresee.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:01:56 PM

Trump ponders if the NSA has Clinton's email and then he implies he thinks the NSA is corrupted!

https://youtu.be/3BKMspAttzE?t=536

Wow he is really unchained now!
iamnotback

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:41:10 PM

Trump goes on the offensive against the "crooked media":

https://youtu.be/-xGv7334H2g?t=300

He is in full war attack mode.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:43:03 PM

I am listening to Hannity right now (Guilty!).  He is speaking with the RAPE victim (Kathy Shelton, 12 years old at the time) of Tom Taylor (the guy Hillary got off in 1975 for CHILD RAPE), the poor woman could never have children, ever, after the rape.

Perhaps a warlike Trump will finally put to rest the rumors of him being a shill for Hillary.  I saw an excerpt of his speech last night from PA saying that if they want to play dirty (release more sleaze on Trump), well, then he will too.  There is so much ammo on the Clintons.  

America is doomed if we (they) vote her in...  We may be doomed with Trump too, but we will get it faster and harder with Hillary.  Think the Supreme Court (Second Amendment, etc.).

If Hillary wins, and if you leave The Philippines (iamnotback), you may not like what you see here............  Singapore maybe?
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:15:36 AM

If Hillary wins, and if you leave The Philippines (iamnotback), you may not like what you see here............  Singapore maybe?

If Trump wins, I will probably want to return to the USA to live! But if Hellary wins, I am not going back there.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:28:05 AM

The USA will split into regions because of this...

Trump is a horrible human being. he has raped numerous women and paid them off to shut up.

Provide proof of this, otherwise I will accuse you of being a horrible human being for lying. You can't just judge people without proof, because that makes you worse than the person you are judging.

Matthew 7 New International Version (NIV)

Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

most recently last month. he has openly stated that he has sexually assaulted women.

I did not hear about this. Provide proof, otherwise I think you are a liar, because I've seen some of your other cited references and they are hearsay and mass media propaganda bullshit, not proof.

he is the biggest xenophobe i have ever seen on TV and i have watched every episode of southpark.

Protecting one's culture is not necessarily a bad thing. Look what is happening to Europe now with the rapefugees because of their bleeding hearts.

My read on Trump is he has a lot of compassion for all demographics who are abiding by and protecting our core American values. Sneaking over the border is not one of our core values. Maybe for you as a Liberal, you don't give a fuck about rapefugees, so in that case I think you should live in the country you want to live in and I should live in the country I want to live in.

And the USA is going to break up into regions because of this. There are fundamental differences between those who want to protect their culture and those Liberals who want to destroy our culture. Martin Armstrong's cycles models have been predicting everything that has been happening and they do predict an eventual breakup of the USA into regions because of this. There is nothing you nor I can do to stop this. The disagreement between you and I is fundamental and I will never agree as a man and leader of my household to give up my culture to invaders.

he inspires hate, he plays off fear. and he will sell Americas soul for Klondike bar.

How much hate has Hillary caused in the Middle East and Europe? She orchestrated the chaos in the Middle East, thus leading to the rapefugees. She orchestrated the chaos in Ukraine. She and her The Economic Hitmen banksters are responsible for women and children having their arms and heads hacked off.

Liberals are disingenuous. You can't compare someone who speaks the frank truth about culture and values, to someone who is responsible for millions of horrific mutilations of women and children.

Hellary is Satan incarnate. And I thus by extension, you are also. Don't you come near me nor my family.

Clinton, is a bad leader. i dont want her as a president. but the worst she would do is nothing.

Can you really say that to yourself with a straight face? You are either incredibly ignorant of the facts or a fucking liar trying to manipulate the readers with lies.

trump has already said that he is fine NUKING another country. which will bring about another cold war.

He is speaking figuratively, not literally. He is just presenting the attitude that we will fight for our values and culture, not that he will actually go nuking any country. Afaik, he has never in his business life done anything that violent. Whereas, Clinton has just canceled the nuclear treaty with Russia. And she is sowing problems in the Middle East where Colin Powell recently confirmed Israel has 200 nuclear warheads.

I am not arguing that Trump has the best personality ever. Every person on earth has flaws. But compared to Clinton, he is a Saint and an angel.

he has no idea what the ramifications are for his actions and doesnt care. he will cause WW3, Clinton will just do nothing to prevent it.

You have your head up your ass. Clinton is actively orchestrating WW3.

if trump is elected i am leaving america, if clinton is elected i am going to wait four years till we have options that can make a diffrence.

I am the opposite. If Trump wins, I may return. Else I am never going back and I will renounce my citizenship and may get citizenship in Cambodia (or else where) so I can be a member of the Asian Union which is the future.

you know those moments in poker when you are playing, hilary will call all the way through, not raise, not fold, just ride the hand through. Trump will go all in before he sees his cards, if he gets good cards say that he knew it cause he is a genius and walks away with more money. if he gets shit cards he throws the table saying the game is rigged.

at this point i want to call through. instead of lose everything, instead of destroy everything. i would rather wait another 4 years. i do not want someone to gamble to future of america away with no knowledge or care. because not only is he gambling with america. but the entire wold. we are the youngest country. we are also the strongest. and possibly the most retarded country ever. i dont want the rest of the world to realize that and decide to take matters into their own hands because they were pushed to far from trump.

Trump has been out playing poker and negotiation as evident by his business success. Clinton only knows how to lie, steal, cheat, and sell out to the gansters in order to achieve her goals for power and hatred.

NOTICE: we conservative males are angry at you liberal invaders. And we will put an end to this "passive aggressive" invasion now (yet very aggressive eventually when the collapse stage ensues). One way or another. So don't be fucking surprised that we are angry when you are trying to undermine our households and our way of life.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:48:05 AM

More dirt on the Clintons...

You can tell the heart of a man the way he looks after his CHILDREN?..
Now remember America you want someone to look after you so your children have a bright future?.

Well if you think HILARY will look after your children think again..Because she should of looked after this child?..

I never even knew he had a son

BANISHED - Bill Clinton's 'Son' Speaks Out - YouTube
Video for bill clintons son speaks out
https://youtu.be/1vCXWoQDO8g?t=153

If you vote for her you are crazy..I wouldn't trust her to make my child's future great?..
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:02:23 AM

Atheists, nihilists, liberals, and Clinton supporters are incapable of perceiving that they've lost control of their own thoughts and have become mind controlled zombies.

This is the end of the world underway now in the final stages. <--- Click that link. VERY IMPORTANT TO READ

I am not sure if the final stage after world war 3 will happen swiftly over 7 years, or if it will play out over a longer period of time.

I remember from the Abomination of the Desolation correlated with the birth of Israel and the peace accord with Egypt, we were able to pinpoint from the prediction in the Bible an approximate date of Jesus's return sometime around 2024 afair. Marshall Swing claimed last year to have pinpointed the year more accurately, but I am not sure if the man has all his marbles intact or not.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:30:24 AM

"In 2016, we took a little trip up the mighty Mississip...We fired our guns and the Clintons kept a'comin, they seemed like twice as many as a while ago..."
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:07:29 PM

If Trump wins, iamnotback, he would likely understand the value of GENIUS.  He would also likely be quite favorable to productive people coming back to the USA.

He would welcome you home.

Hillary?  You are for sure on a List of hers.  As am I.  But, we are not prepared to move to Peru just yet.  It would take one HELL of a bad presidency under Hyena Rodent Klinton to push us out.  But it could happen.  My wife and I are already dusting off our draft of "Plan B" just in case.

Of course it would be my great preference that "CC-Resurgam" (if Trump wins) leave the USA rather than my "estrellita" and me (under Hillary).
iamnotback

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:30:37 AM

I was a volunteer at age 26 under Perot in Ventura Country before the 1992 election. I went door-to-door talking to old ladies and anyone who would let me inside for chat. Then Perot dropped out and I swore never to waste my effort on politics again. I tried to stop Bill Clinton and NAFTA in 1992, but they just "keep coming twice as many as a while ago"...

Trump is serious. And thus he has my support.

Here is what I looked like at age 26:

Now I am twice the age.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:45:03 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 10:45:59 AM by iamnotback

We also had Bill Gross recommend Bitcoin, Japan reduce tax on it, and Russia's Finance minister indicate he thinks Bitcoin may become acceptable in Russia later.

Perhaps readers need a summary to perk their interest.

The point is that if you want to sell internationally, then the payment providers are not going to be able to handle your business. You will need to accept something else. But what else?

We need a crypto-currency that is in the hands of millions and easily accessible for international commerce.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:09:16 PM

iamnotback

You and others have long suffered reading that Bearing Guy OROBTC loves diversification.  As long as it appears that Bitcoin is free of "taint of .gov" than that BTC is indeed a great asset holding.

I do not have the time & inclination (nor even the proper skills) to go deep into the rabbit holes to determine truth of this or that.  So, until further notice, BTC is a good place for me to be.  Especially with, as you point out, with the odious FATCA laws.  At some point, even without the USA cratering, many other countries will reject FATCA at least in part if they would welcome US investment.  Unfortunately Peru may not particularly be a good candidate, as their taxation authorities have imposed hard to avoid taxation policies (via computers and the 'Net).

Without Trump to bring America back, there are very other few places to hide.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:51:39 PM

What is Trumps position on Fatca? Just wondering, does he mention it?
iamnotback

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:58:10 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 09:17:49 PM by iamnotback

What is Trumps position on Fatca? Just wondering, does he mention it?

He is probably not talking about it because it probably won't win him any votes and he probably knows he would be extremely threatening to the globalists:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-20/shocking-reason-fatca-and-what-comes-next

I suspect he will dismantle it if he can.

The desperation of the Clintons is being forced onto center stage by Wikileaks. Wonder what the escalation will be once they realize their sleaze strategy has backfired??

But let's face the facts. The elite are not going to allow him to go too far. It is going to be very interesting to see which choice they use to terminate Trump.

These latest groping and genital thrusting fabrications are going to backfire on the elite. The desperation of the mass media is all too obvious for anyone with a brain stem, which surprisingly doesn't include Tom Hanks.

Wikileaks should release Clinton emails bi-daily, so that the media has to invent a new fabrication every 2 days. That would do more to expose how ridiculous the media is now. But the switch to weekly releases was very strategic by Wikileaks to force the media to weekly reveal what a farce they are.

Weekly fabrications might even be too much for people without a functioning brain stem to not smell odorous.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: