Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:11:57 AM

Many Christians believe that Jesus is their savior and justify this by faith, not realizing that Jesus never once suggested that he was my savior; such believers should make better use of their reasoning faculties. I value good actions more than faith. Man is a creature of reason, so it is good to use reason when debating facts; it is too bad that so few are aware of the evidence of the afterlife or else we would have far more reasoned discussion about these topics; I feel that this evidence can be used to prove the existence of a supreme being, and help show the way to atheists. Some atheists have so much "faith" in their own worldview that they prejudicially dismiss all evidence of life-after-death and thus behave irrationally. Faith seems to be an irrational and dogmatic state of mind, so I will instead advise the seeker to read it ALL and then decide in wisdom of knowledge.

See: http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html

You cannot defeat atheism with Reason. You need to defeat atheism with Faith: Faith is religion's tool atheism is Reason tool.

You cannot play with the weapons of your opponent unless you'll want to die.

I was once an atheist, so if I had been deserving of death then, and was killed, then I would never have been redeemed.

You were killed because you didn't follow some rules. First rule is knowledge leads to death (as the Genesis episode states clearly). You probably faced knowledge and then didn't cared about the consequences. That is what most people do.

Also, if you say "atheists should die", then there must be someone to do the killing.

You are changing the verb of my sentence: this is not agreeing.

If you don't agree state that clearly, although I do appreciate the partial agreement: a partial agreement is better than nothing.

This is not God's will because God does not destroy. When you say "this is the will of the Father, this is the will of God, this is a theological conclusion", you have to realize that it is coming from within you, for that is where God resides.

Are you high? After the Genesis episode the Bible is all G-d destroying and rebuilding.

It is since the Original Sin that men are pushing G-d to the limits and G-d is destroying everything he built for the men and rebuilding again (Babel's tower episode as first).

Wow Shocked, the pope has self-appointed himself authority over God who gets forgiven or not.

What are you talking about: the Pope is the vicary of Christ on earth?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_of_Simon_Peter

This is really basic catechism: you'll learn that in 1st primary school from the Country were I came from.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:31:27 AM

There is a sad thing that atheists have made a new religion (not believing any religion) so again its a believe for them ...but generally open minded atheists dont hate anything out of believes ..
i am an atheist and i dont hate any religion.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:21:10 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 11:10:15 PM by BADecker

Many Christians believe that Jesus is their savior and justify this by faith, not realizing that Jesus never once suggested that he was my savior; such believers should make better use of their reasoning faculties. I value good actions more than faith. Man is a creature of reason, so it is good to use reason when debating facts; it is too bad that so few are aware of the evidence of the afterlife or else we would have far more reasoned discussion about these topics; I feel that this evidence can be used to prove the existence of a supreme being, and help show the way to atheists. Some atheists have so much "faith" in their own worldview that they prejudicially dismiss all evidence of life-after-death and thus behave irrationally. Faith seems to be an irrational and dogmatic state of mind, so I will instead advise the seeker to read it ALL and then decide in wisdom of knowledge.

You cannot defeat atheism with Reason. You need to defeat atheism with Faith: Faith is religion's tool atheism is Reason tool.

I have faith that God will give me enough of the wisdom of Solomon (see Proverbs and Ecclesiastes) that I will be able to defeat atheism by reason, through faith.

I was once an atheist, so if I had been deserving of death then, and was killed, then I would never have been redeemed.

You were killed because you didn't follow some rules. First rule is knowledge leads to death (as the Genesis episode states clearly). You probably faced knowledge and then didn't cared about the consequences. That is what most people do.
But you have been given (forced into) temporary life here on earth, through the Son of God, Jesus the Christ, so that you can come to faith in Him, so that you gain eternal life rather than eternal death. It is a gift of God. It is not good works or lack of bad works that does it.

Also, if you say "atheists should die", then there must be someone to do the killing.

If you don't agree state that clearly, although I do appreciate the partial agreement: a partial agreement is better than nothing.

This is not God's will because God does not destroy. When you say "this is the will of the Father, this is the will of God, this is a theological conclusion", you have to realize that it is coming from within you, for that is where God resides.

Are you high? After the Genesis episode the Bible is all G-d destroying and rebuilding.

It is since the Original Sin that men are pushing G-d to the limits and G-d is destroying everything he built for the men and rebuilding again (Babel's tower episode as first).

Wow Shocked, the pope has self-appointed himself authority over God who gets forgiven or not.

This is really basic catechism: you'll learn that in 1st primary school from the Country were I came from.

At the resurrection of Jesus, Who were the first people to see Him after He was made alive again. Weren't they the women? The women were first to see Him after His resurrection.

Why were the women the first to see Him then? After all, the women do not hold a prominent place over the men in the New Testament, and very seldomly in the Old. Wasn't it because they were there, at the tomb, after He arose? But the men weren't.

Similarly, the only reason Peter was held up above the rest of the apostles was he was there. In life before he met Jesus, he was a butt of a forward person. He was among men what a "woman liber" is among women. He was pushy and boastful to some extent. And God simply used it, BECAUSE HE WAS THERE.

----------

Notice the fickleness of Peter in the following Bible verses. The Roman Catholic Church probably DOES follow the pattern of Peter. If you look at all the Papal Bulls, you can see the fickleness of the Church over the ages. But God never changes. So why follow the fickleness of Peter? Matthew 16:16-23:
Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

When Jesus said "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it," He wasn't enlisting or recruiting or installing Peter as His vicar here on earth. Rather, He was making the distinction between Peter and the church.

As long as anyone holds to the expression of faith that Peter expressed, that person is part of the church. It has nothing to do with promoting Peter as vicar, or setting up a head of the Church on earth. We can see below that, that Peter was even called Satan by Jesus. However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

Peter denied Jesus before Pilate, when Jesus was being judged, just before He was crucified. Sure, it was a moment of weakness. But by his denial he was not included as one of the apostles until he was reinstated by the arisen Christ. See how it happened by reading from the Gospel of John, chapter 18 to the end.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:44:44 PM

I have faith that God will give me enough of the wisdom of Solomon (see Proverbs and Ecclesiastes) that I will be able to defeat atheism by reason, through faith.

But you have been given (forced into) temporary life here on earth, through the Son of God, Jesus the Christ, so that you can come to faith in Him, so that you gain eternal life rather than eternal death. It is a gift of God. It is not good works or lack of bad works that does it.

At the resurrection of Jesus, Who were the first people to see Him after He was made alive again. Weren't they the women? The women were first to see Him after His resurrection.

Why were the women the first to see Him then? After all, the women do not hold a prominent place over the men in the New Testament, and very seldomly in the Old. Wasn't it because they were there, at the tomb, after He arose? But the men weren't.

Similarly, the only reason Peter was held up above the rest of the apostles was he was there. In life before he met Jesus, he was a but of a forward person. He was among men what a "woman liber" is among women. He was pushy and boastful to some extent. And God simply used it, BECAUSE HE WAS THERE.

----------

Notice the fickleness of Peter in the following Bible verses. The Roman Catholic Church probably DOES follow the pattern of Peter. If you look at all the Papal Bulls, you can see the fickleness of the Church over the ages. But God never changes. So why follow the fickleness of Peter? Matthew 16:16-23:

Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

When Jesus said "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it," He wasn't enlisting or recruiting or installing Peter as His vicar here on earth. Rather, He was making the distinction between Peter and the church.

As long as anyone holds to the expression of faith that Peter expressed, that person is part of the church. It has nothing to do with promoting Peter as vicar, or setting up a head of the Church on earth. We can see below that, that Peter was even called Satan by Jesus. However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

Peter denied Jesus before Pilate, when Jesus was being judged, just before He was crucified. Sure, it was a moment of weakness. But by his denial he was not included as one of the apostles until he was reinstated by the arisen Christ. See how it happened by reading from the Gospel of John, chapter 18 to the end.

Smiley

Why did you replied to answers made for other people BADecker?

You have a discipline problem and is especially seen in this statement when you refuse authority:
However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

We are fighting against atheism, don't confuse your opponents.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:47:14 PM

Similarly, the only reason Peter was held up above the rest of the apostles was he was there. In life before he met Jesus, he was a but of a forward person. He was among men what a "woman liber" is among women. He was pushy and boastful to some extent. And God simply used it, BECAUSE HE WAS THERE.

----------

Smiley

Why did you replied to answers made for other people BADecker?

You have a discipline problem and is especially seen in this statement when you refuse authority:
However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

Thank You.

You should be thanking me. After all, if I or someone else could straighten you up a little, your answers to the atheists might become effective.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:53:39 PM

You should be thanking me. After all, if I or someone else could straighten you up a little, your answers to the atheists might become effective.

We are fighting atheism, don't confuse your opponents BADecker.

Smiley

:-|

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:57:10 PM

And what do you think happens if you don't confess your sins to a priest before you die?
You go to hell.
Why confess to a priest? Instead of confessing indirectly to God via some self-appointed third party, why not just confess to God directly?
You cannot forgive yourself. You need a priest to forgive your sins or speak to your father directly. Don't overestimate yourself.
Then why does the bible say you can ask for forgiveness for your sins? Oh, and the priest can't forgive you, only the Lord can.
Because you can.

You can ask for forgiveness but you cannot forgive yourself.
Only the Lord can forgive you, not the priest. If you believe the priest has to power to forgive you, you are worshiping a man and not the Christian Lord.
The Christian lord is the pope.

A priest can forgive you as he receive mandate from the pope to confess you.

This is why many people believe the papacy (not just one pope in particular) to be the anti-christ. It is clearly not Christian to believe you must be forgiven by a man (pope/priest) instead of the Lord. Especially when the bible clearly says the Lord's prayer in it, where you ask for forgiveness from the Lord, not a person. The Pope also says it is dangerous to have a personal relationship with Jesus in this video: https://youtu.be/AHdqSXWFO6M?t=2m10s
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:00:14 PM

We are fighting atheism, don't confuse your opponents BADecker.

Smiley

:-|

Thank You.

You seem to want to fight your atheist opponents with a spear and sword. Why not fight them with modern armament like I am trying to teach you to do?

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:14:17 PM

You seem to want to fight your atheist opponents with a spear and sword. Why not fight them with modern armament like I am trying to teach you to do?

Smiley

Words are for wizards not for fighters.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:18:31 PM

Smiley

Words are for magicians not for fighters.

This is what happens when you listen to the Catholic teachers and not the bible....(Please read the bible sometime) In the beginning was the word.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God

Ephesians 6:10-18 (The armor of God)

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:19:28 PM

Smiley

Words are for magicians not for fighters.

Yes, we all are in witchcraft to some extent. Ours is not a world without sin. After all, if you do not spell your words right, your writing is ineffective. So, learn how to cast the "spell" (spelling) the right way, and use the right grammar and thinking behind your "spell," so that you can be effective in the fight. This way you can become a warrior magician.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:30:32 PM

Yes, we all are in witchcraft to some extent. Ours is not a world without sin. After all, if you do not spell your words right, your writing is ineffective. So, learn how to cast the "spell" (spelling) the right way, and use the right grammar and thinking behind your "spell," so that you can be effective in the fight. This way you can become a warrior magician.

Smiley

"How the Queen/King of England changed everything"

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:01:57 PM

Smiley

"How the Queen/King of England changed everything"

However, God has only one form of Christianity, one Church. Those who believe in Jesus salvation. They can be found in many of the formal churches, right along with those who do not believe in Jesus. Also, among those who do not attend any formal church, or hold to any formal religion. Some Christians make mistakes in some of the things they believe. Others make mistakes in other things that they believe. But if they believe in Jesus salvation, they are part of God's church, no matter what else they believe. And that is all that is important for them.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 04:07:08 PM

However, God has only one form of Christianity, one Church. Those who believe in Jesus salvation. They can be found in many of the formal churches, right along with those who do not believe in Jesus. Also, among those who do not attend any formal church, or hold to any formal religion. Some Christians make mistakes in some of the things they believe. Others make mistakes in other things that they believe. But if they believe in Jesus salvation, they are part of God's church, no matter what else they believe. And that is all that is important for them.

Smiley

This thread is about atheism that as per Oxford dictionary definition we agreed 5/6 pages ago is the lack of Faith.

I think your post is OT and is only giving more power to the atheist by showing the division between us within Christianity.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:11:57 PM

Smiley

This thread is about atheism that as per Oxford dictionary definition we agreed 5/6 pages ago is the lack of Faith.

I think your post is OT and is only giving more power to the atheist by showing the division between us within Christianity.

Thank You.

Who formally agreed to accept any definition of "atheism?" You are just talking off the top of your head as usual.

If Christianity doesn't express its differences when talking about atheism or anything else, but rather tries to cover those differences up just to fight that which is a common enemy, then Christianity is living a lie at the same time it is trying to clear up a different lie.

It is YOU who are off topic by promoting lies to clear up a specific lie.

Smiley

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 04:24:52 PM

Because that theist likely has a higher IQ than you do. The harsh truth is that here in the twenty first century, theists can't win any battle fought with reason, you can only win fights fought with violence.

And you're even losing those now, too. How embarrassing. Sooner or later, reason is going to suffocate all superstition to death in the information age.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 04:31:59 PM

Who formally agreed to accept any definition of "atheism?" You are just talking off the top of your head as usual.

If Christianity doesn't express its differences when talking about atheism or anything else, but rather tries to cover those differences up just to fight that which is a common enemy, then Christianity is living a lie at the same time it is trying to clear up a different lie.

We agreed.

You cannot discuss the subject "Why do Atheists hate Religion" whitout agreeing on the definition of Atheism. (Definition N.3)

This is a forum. In a forum, definitions might be long, and they might be short. It simply depends on who is presenting the definitions, and why. If we want to get into picky, long-winded definitions, just so that we can argue all kinds of picky things, that's okay. Remember that the more the words, the less the meaning. But sometimes that kind of thing is fun.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheism?s=t:
atheism
[ey-thee-iz-uh m]

noun
1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheist?s=t:
atheist
[ey-thee-ist]

noun
1. a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.
...omissis...

I agree with the Oxford dictionary definition stated here.

...omissis...

...omissis...
...omissis...

Yes and I did agree with you with the definition of atheism being the one in the Oxford dictionary:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun
[mass noun]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Ref: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

...omissis...

...omissis...

Please keep to the subject of atheism that we already come to an agreement that is the Oxford dictionary definition:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun

[MASS NOUN]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.  
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

I understand your Faith.

Thank You.

It is YOU who are off topic by promoting lies to clear up a specific lie.

Smiley

Quoting myself:

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:42:56 PM

Thank You.

So, what's your point? You have said that we are supposed to stick together to fight atheism. I say we need to have agreement before we can fight atheism effectively. You don't want to have agreement, but yet you want to keep on fighting atheism. Doesn't make sense.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 04:52:33 PM

OT
So, what's your point? You have said that we are supposed to stick together to fight atheism. I say we need to have agreement before we can fight atheism effectively. You don't want to have agreement, but yet you want to keep on fighting atheism. Doesn't make sense.

Smiley

Why you keep pointing attention on me? The subject of this thread is atheism.

I think your post is OT.

Thank You.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:58:05 PM

OT

Smiley

Why you keep pointing attention on me? The subject of this thread is atheism.

I think your post is OT.

Thank You.
/OT

Right. The point is atheism. Why do you keep saying "O/T" when others attempt to fight atheism in a different way than you do? If you need agreement in the way atheism is fought, you need to talk about other things than atheism to get a base for fighting atheism. It's all about fighting atheism.

So, why do you disagree with yourself by saying that we should fight atheism, but when we try to get agreement with you on how to do it, you state that we are off topic?

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: