Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:38:48 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 11:52:00 AM by Bank_sy

Im bored, lets recap for those that have missed the story.

1. Balls and 10k are hyperinflated. Teeth coin are created thats ends up having the same value as balls and 10k, nobody is sure what to do with teeth, so nothing happens. Everyone is standing around looking at each other with their thumb up their ass. So, vary is created. Everyone knows how POS works, its been around for years. Lets fuck with their heads and create some shit and call it vary, now in vary, lets reverse pos, the smaller the block the bigger the reward..umm..ok. Thats not working , lets put out a fork 4.01. Teeth confirms are too slow , lets put out a fork 4.02, ok now vary blocks are confirming faster than bucks and the version numbers are different. Holy anxiety. ok , I fucked myself, cause now my bucks are stuck, this shit was meant to fuck with them, not me. I know, Ill put a fork out for bucks to speed the chain up go go really really quick for like 20 minutes, so I can grab my coins, it will be like one of those glass booths on the game shows where money is fucking flying everywhere, and ill have a few minutes to scramble and get what I can out. my investors wont mind, and if they do, FUCK THEM! THEY lay the tracks, and I drive the fucking train, anyway, they are too stupid to understand. Ohh crap, all the version numbers are now different, my OCD if off the charts, they all need to be the same version number.. umm 404.. ya I like that for some reason.. V4.04 to be uniform. Lets put out a fork for ALL the coins. Lets come up with some bullshit umm umm.. I dont want them knowing that I *NEED* to have the version numbers all the same!! They will know how fucking mental I am!! I know, Lets tell them that the last genesis block caused an rpc protocol fork. I got to have some bullshit ready in advance, because that vegas fucker is always up my ass. Ya ya, they will go for that. Stupid sheep. Phew! Ok great now they are all on 4.04, finally some order. Crap, too calm, I cant have calm, calm bad. I know, lets take all these working coins and smash them all together!! Lets create utter fucking chaos, put all 4 of these  these fuckers in a blender and mix this shit good, so its really fucked, in the meanwhile, Ill freeze all of their wallets, so they cant sell, then if they dont buy my coins, they will eat shit when the swap happens. Ill really mess with them, and demand that they email me their wallets, with their passwords. I love fucking with their money! Now where did I put my jar of vasaline and my favorite sock?

Vegas

why do you think he created BUCKS? I really see no reason now other than he wanted more MMXIV and BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:14:01 PM

You know what bothers me is I paid 9.99 for 6 months of staking Teeth (now lifetime yes thankyou)
I paid 9.99 for staking Bucks. How do you explain selling these to us and now merging the two into one. Its like a bait and switch.

I think you need to address all these individual coins contracts for staking down to one. each staking coin cost 9.99 a piece and what happens when their is only one coin. Reimburse the other contract 9.99. A month ago you sold us something and its gone. The only benefit is for the people that picked Bucks as the coin to stake for 9.99. In away you did the same bait and switch when you sold staking contracts for MMXIV, 10k and Balls then took 9.99 and ran away.

Doesn't it make sense people.

The original price was $19.99, it was reduced; it also included in the original price with BUCKS, not an addon. You will also be getting a new one free for the new chain if you have Cloud Staking on any of my coins right now so watch your mailbox after the new wallet is posted

So if someone had 2, 3 or 4 contracts with you for these coins, will they be getting 2, 3 or 4 free contracts so they can run multiple GorillaBands at once?

Cloud staking and GorillaBands are two very different things
Think about for awhile because like anything we buy we buy it for the reasons. Most of the people here bought a contract in a coin for a said amount of time similar to a lease. I think it is a mutual agreement and a binding contract between the seller and staker. So it should be addressed with a merger of contracted coins. 2 contracts 2 bands.. Think about away to resolve the old contract with the revised new one.

For instance I mail you my 2 cloud staking addresses. You take the coins and merge them into one address however I still have left 5 out of the 6 months of cloud staking left and paid for. Do you pro rate it or extend someones agreement by the 5 months etc. (I know some of them are  forever which not sure how to solve that one but you get the idea)

Cloud Staking is not a GorillaBand. I understand what you are saying, but it was $9.99 for 6 months and has been extended to lifetime for free as compensation
Just read this how does a life staking help if there will be know teeth. Even if it was a contract for 6 months Teeth is gone and so is the contract. I can understand if you convert a teeth contract into a BUCKs thats fine. I would then have 2 buck contracts. Is this what you have to do to honor all other staking contract affect is to convert them to multiply buck contracts for life.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:16:24 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 05:39:27 PM by gnargnar

Huh Too many here are asking dumb questions. You only need to read and follow to answer most of your questions.

here's a start to help :

read this first! -->  http://gorillastake.com/media.html

the new GorillaBucks is a new chain : it is not the same as the actual Bucks!!!
(you will know this by reading the link 2 lines above. click on it, do it.)

GorillaBand = Masternode
- it takes 5000 new GorillaBucks to get a GorillaBand status.
- You are not losing your 5k coins, you are simply moving them to another address.
- For now, GorillaBand is not working on a GorillaStake plan. You will have to keep your wallet open.
- GorillaBand is very simple to set! it's a one-click easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy

Important Merge Info:

excerpted from GorillaStake.com (http://gorillastake.com/media.html)

Each coin will receive 25% of the new coin's initial supply of 1,000,000 coins. That means MMXIV, TEETH, BUCKS, and VARY will be swapped to the new chain and each coins moneysupply at the time of swap will be either inflated or squished to 250,000 coins

The new coin will be named GorillaBucks.

New GorillaBucks initial coins = 1,000,000

merge calculation is -->  ( #coins / total coins ) * 250,000 =  X bucks

the number of coin you hold
the total number of existing coins
1millons inital bucks coins divided in 4, so it's 250k (each for MMXIV, TEETH, VARY and BUCKS)

an example :
let's say I have 100 VARY.
there are now a total of 108,265 VARY

( 100 / 108,265 ) * 250,000 = 230.91 new GorillaBucks.

VERY IMPORTANT [quoted from OP] :

Blockchain snapshots will be taken for all four coins on Sunday, June 28th at 6:00 PM Central Time (USA)
All coins you want to have swapped to the new GorillaBucks chain must be in a local wallet that you fully control

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the best place to get all your informations and answers to your questions IS NOT here on this pathetic messageboard.
I would suggest you to visit http://gorilla.exchange/  and use the Chat Box.
If you have real questions and real concerns : YOU WILL use the chatbox on this exchange.
Believe me, many people here are trying to manipulate you into selling or thinking you are losing everything, by posing as being angry with this merge.
... and it works because many of you don't pay attention and you are not vigilant enough ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

once again, please read and pay attention! it's your money you invested.
You are the only one responsible to get the info and assimilate it.
You are all grown up adults. Don't expect a gentle breast-feeding.
You have been given all the informations to already calculate how many new GorillaBucks you will get.

Read and follow the discussion.
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:23:01 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 01:50:06 PM by notabeliever

You know what bothers me is I paid 9.99 for 6 months of staking Teeth (now lifetime yes thankyou)
I paid 9.99 for staking Bucks. How do you explain selling these to us and now merging the two into one. Its like a bait and switch.

I think you need to address all these individual coins contracts for staking down to one. each staking coin cost 9.99 a piece and what happens when their is only one coin. Reimburse the other contract 9.99. A month ago you sold us something and its gone. The only benefit is for the people that picked Bucks as the coin to stake for 9.99. In away you did the same bait and switch when you sold staking contracts for MMXIV, 10k and Balls then took 9.99 and ran away.

Doesn't it make sense people.

The original price was $19.99, it was reduced; it also included in the original price with BUCKS, not an addon. You will also be getting a new one free for the new chain if you have Cloud Staking on any of my coins right now so watch your mailbox after the new wallet is posted

So if someone had 2, 3 or 4 contracts with you for these coins, will they be getting 2, 3 or 4 free contracts so they can run multiple GorillaBands at once?

Cloud staking and GorillaBands are two very different things
Okay then how to convert an existing contract  from a coin that will soon disappear. I wouldn't want two BUCK contracts if I already have one so maybe when we send in our address we convert a contract into another coin availabe
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:11:49 PM

. Unreal. So, at the initial money supply of 10,000 coins, it was fighting to stay above $1 , what do you think will be the price with a mil of these things!?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:19:08 PM

. Unreal. So, at the initial money supply of 10,000 coins, it was fighting to stay above $1 , what do you think will be the price with a mil of these things!?

Vegas

oh? Hi smart guy..  Shocked Damn, you are either trying too hard playing the stupid or some people gave you a false result for your IQ test  Undecided

Can you Read??? actual bucks  IS NOT  the new GorillaBucks

you can't compare apples with oranges.

I tried, but I can't have respect for you
you suck.
GTFO

Edit : added bold, increased font-size, added color
elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:54:32 PM

Vegas

(GTFO / Total coins) * 250000
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:22:06 PM

Vegas

oh? Hi smart guy..  Shocked Damn, you are either trying too hard playing the stupid or some people gave you a false result for your IQ test  Undecided

Can you Read??? actual bucks  IS NOT  the new GorillaBucks

you can't compare apples with oranges.

I tried, but I can't have respect for you
you suck.
GTFO

Edit : added bold, increased font-size, added color

Its true, you busted me. Im dumber than a box of rocks.  Bucks <> Bucks is too much for thy brain. Yes, I suck. Mama alwayz said, "ma head is like a bux a rucks"

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:37:22 PM

If anyone wants to dump some VARY you can always PM me, Ty.

To be decided...
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:12:49 PM

You guys are dumb.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 05:28:03 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 07:23:19 PM by iGotSpots

The line gets drawn when I start getting threats against my family both in posts and PM's. Now your concerns will not be read; follow GorillaStake.com/media.html for all future developments because they will not be posted here

EDIT: Thread unlocked for now, but I will not hesitate to clean it up and lock if it gets out of hand again

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:01:26 AM

Bro i ued to support u a lot....

i really dont understand why swapping is required at this moment when mmxiv is going fine

How can we swap allocating 250k coins only for mmxiv which has run for more than 1 year and other coins which were out just a month back

I want u to seriously reconsider  how swapping is done

This will surely have a negative impact on long term holders like me of only 1 coin

Hope you reconsider u r decision
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:19:36 AM

I'm glad to see the threads back open but I feel I have to stand with spots on this one. This is a crypto world, feelings get hurt all the time but that is no reason to threaten ones family. Fine, you wana threaten someone do it to the person your angry with but to "go after" someones family is a joke, especially over digital currencies. This aint Silk Road.

Anyway, whether this ends well or balls up in a pile of shit remains to be seen but we all need to keep one thing in mind.

We all made the conscious decision to get in to the digital crypto seen so sack or or speak your mind and GTFO !

To be decided...
Bank_sy

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:22:55 AM

What Banksy and Woody(full post above) wrote emphasize how Igotspots has frustrated a good portion of his user base. He made a premium coin called Bucks very shortly before this decision, got his users to trust him with this premium coin, which we all wanted to keep in low money supply and sent them out through snail mail which also coincided nicely with his exchange opening.

A lot of us invested a minimum of $100+ in this coin only to see it basically lose value before it even got a chance to shine because of Igotspots decision. Igotspots says its too bad we are all retards and we should somehow have realised this. Now he asks us to trust him again even though Igotspots more trusting users are going to lose most of their value and Igotspots wonders why people are frustrated with this decision. It would be nice to understand why.

Why did you create BUCKS? with this new coin and 1:1:1:1 ratio for all your four former coins, you had absolutely 0 reason to create BUCKS. The only thing BUCKS accomplished was get you a ton of MMXIV and BTC. Please correct me if I am wrong.
If ANYTHING what you did with BUCKS you should be doing for this new coin of yours.

Just not sure why spots made promises, sold us the Buck,s then, never got provided a market and killed it off in favor rf new Bucks.
An explanation would be nice.

Just a little history.  His first (may not have been the first) premium coin was called MMXIV, there were only 2000 (or maybe 2014) to start.  Price was very high, but not a lot of market movement, so he hyperinflated it with 2014% returns and that created what you now see.  

Just to lend a little perspective, and to mention something about history, and repeating itself.. Over and over....

edit:missed a close quote..

BUCKS was supposed to be even more PREMIUM. It even had a MINIMUM $100 barrier of entry unlike any of the other coins. What was the point of making it so expensive and seemingly exclusive??? Just to raise more money???

To me it looks like this - Everyone that invested in BUCKS is basicallly funding this entire new coin. BUCKS was basically an ICO for this new coin except BUCKS investors get more screwed by only getting 1/4 of what they could have

If I knew you would do this new coin like this, I would NOT have bought BUCKS.

I did not make any threats or unreasonable questions so I see 0 reason for why my posts are being moderated.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:30:29 AM

I did not make any threats or unreasonable questions so I see 0 reason for why my posts are being moderated.

A whole day's worth of posts were moderated. I wouldn't take it personal, if you posted nothing wrong.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:30:39 AM

I deleted the last two pages entirely, regardless of content. I've been very lenient in not deleting posts, stop crying like I'm stifling opinion, which I am obviously not

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:31:38 AM

As far as BUCKS goes, it was said somewhere here by Spots that he would offer refunds but with a few restrictions.

To be decided...
Bank_sy

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:40:37 AM

What Banksy and Woody(full post above) wrote emphasize how Igotspots has frustrated a good portion of his user base. He made a premium coin called Bucks very shortly before this decision, got his users to trust him with this premium coin, which we all wanted to keep in low money supply and sent them out through snail mail which also coincided nicely with his exchange opening.

A lot of us invested a minimum of $100+ in this coin only to see it basically lose value before it even got a chance to shine because of Igotspots decision. Igotspots says its too bad we are all retards and we should somehow have realised this. Now he asks us to trust him again even though Igotspots more trusting users are going to lose most of their value and Igotspots wonders why people are frustrated with this decision. It would be nice to understand why.

Why did you create BUCKS? with this new coin and 1:1:1:1 ratio for all your four former coins, you had absolutely 0 reason to create BUCKS. The only thing BUCKS accomplished was get you a ton of MMXIV and BTC. Please correct me if I am wrong.
If ANYTHING what you did with BUCKS you should be doing for this new coin of yours.

Just not sure why spots made promises, sold us the Buck,s then, never got provided a market and killed it off in favor rf new Bucks.
An explanation would be nice.

Just a little history.  His first (may not have been the first) premium coin was called MMXIV, there were only 2000 (or maybe 2014) to start.  Price was very high, but not a lot of market movement, so he hyperinflated it with 2014% returns and that created what you now see.  

Just to lend a little perspective, and to mention something about history, and repeating itself.. Over and over....

edit:missed a close quote..

BUCKS was supposed to be even more PREMIUM. It even had a MINIMUM $100 barrier of entry unlike any of the other coins. What was the point of making it so expensive and seemingly exclusive??? Just to raise more money???

To me it looks like this - Everyone that invested in BUCKS is basicallly funding this entire new coin. BUCKS was basically an ICO for this new coin except BUCKS investors get more screwed by only getting 1/4 of what they could have

If I knew you would do this new coin like this, I would NOT have bought BUCKS.

I deleted the last two pages entirely, regardless of content. I've been very lenient in not deleting posts, stop crying like I'm stifling opinion, which I am obviously not

Fair enough can you address my question then?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:44:30 AM

Things change. When BUCKS was launched, GorillaEx was barely a thought. It's impossible for me to promote and explain four coins efficiently with my new schedule of doing real world marketing. My entire company has changed direction and transitioned from pure development into the marketing phase, which means things need to be consolidated. Pretty much anyone with BUCKS right now will be able to get a GorillaBand set up right away, which will earn plenty

All of you are this upset over a COMBINED $40,000 market cap over four coins. It's honestly ridiculous to assume the new coin will have no improvement whatsoever. If I don't answer your questions in the future, it's not because I'm ignoring you personally, I just don't give a shit about anyone's opinion on here anymore after people want to drag my family (that doesn't even live in this state or have anything to do with digital currencies) into the conversation. I'm doing what I think is best and don't give a shit what you guys think anymore. Swap or don't, I don't care

If you are one of the people that did not go that low brow route, then I apologize that a couple assholes had to ruin it for everyone, but it is what it is now

Bank_sy

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:55:44 AM

Things change. When BUCKS was launched, GorillaEx was barely a thought. It's impossible for me to promote and explain four coins efficiently with my new schedule of doing real world marketing. My entire company has changed direction and transitioned from pure development into the marketing phase, which means things need to be consolidated. Pretty much anyone with BUCKS right now will be able to get a GorillaBand set up right away, which will earn plenty

All of you are this upset over a COMBINED $40,000 market cap over four coins. It's honestly ridiculous to assume the new coin will have no improvement whatsoever. If I don't answer your questions in the future, it's not because I'm ignoring you personally, I just don't give a shit about anyone's opinion on here anymore after people want to drag my family (that doesn't even live in this state or have anything to do with digital currencies) into the conversation. I'm doing what I think is best and don't give a shit what you guys think anymore. Swap or don't, I don't care

If you are one of the people that did not go that low brow route, then I apologize that a couple assholes had to ruin it for everyone, but it is what it is now

things can change, but what you are doing is more than just simple 'change'. You hyped BUCKS to be something special, exclusive, with even a high barrier of entry ($100 minimum!) but then went back 100% on what you said and not only that.
You want to dilute BUCKS investors share even more by 1/4.

If you expected a nice 'thank you for taking my BTC for bucks only to launch a new coin right away and giving me 1/4 of my deserved share in it" you are SO WRONG

This new coin is sounding EXACTLY like what BUCKS was supposed to be.

Normally I would not care but since you collected BTC and MMXIV for the BUCKS ICO, you have an greater obligation to BUCKS than the other coins (this is my opinion but there is truth to it).
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: