Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:32:39 PM

1. Change the product constantly and with little or no warning or talk *vaguely* about product changes you might make?
2. Make claims/promises and break them?
3. Communicate to your customers in many different ways, but never consistently or in a way to ensure that your entire customer base stays informed?

1. I've given all the details for the new coin already
2. A small vocal minority feels this way
3. I've not changed my contact methods at all. Bitcointalk, Twitter, IRC, GorillaStake email, and now GorillaEx chat are all options 24/7
Yes, and when we ask questions about it we get scant hints of an answer. I asked about this before and the response was crickets. You said your team is ready to help newbies, so where is the help?

I have said many times, I am a newb and your partial answers aren't cutting it even though you claim to have answered everything already. Please point me to the posts where the questions below are answered. I am sure I'm not the only one who wants to learn.

For instance, between the OP and http://gorillastake.com/media.html, there is no explanation of WTF Gorilla Bands is, but evidently I'm going to be sharing my staking 50/50 with it/he/she/them after the merge. WTF is "coinage scaling to 100,000?" For the launch you suggest 10 confirmation. OK, how do I configure my wallet to 10 confirmations? WTF is Darksend messaging and what do I do with it? WTF is a masternode and what does it mean to me other than evidently I can set it up with 1 click?

Come on now, be generous with the keystrokes. Explain this stuff so even dumb noobs like me can understand.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ricky Petrovich

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:41:30 PM

@Spots

Are you expecting people to email you their private keys / wallet passwords by plain email or do you have some secure channel for this?

Edit: This is what would kick in for Vary at block 120000 right? Is the copy system exactly the same as vary?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 11:10:09 PM

I do not want your wallet.dat and password

The ideal method is to send all your coins to one address and send me the private key on an email address I have not yet set up

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:14:51 PM

SO there will be a day or two that he will hold all wallets and passwords for every coin of every wallet he has every made. Sound good?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 11:17:03 PM

SO there will be a day or two that he will hold all wallets and passwords for every coin of every wallet he has every made. Sound good?

Vegas

No, it won't take that long. There won't be anywhere for me to trade them anyway, if that's what you're implying, since I've already requested all exchanges close markets prior to Sunday

I also do not want your wallet.dat and password; they will not be accepted unless all other options have been exhausted. Private keys only

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:29:17 PM

This is confusing. Which coin should I buy to get the most bang for my BTC?

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:31:06 PM

Vegas

No, it won't take that long. There won't be anywhere for me to trade them anyway, if that's what you're implying, since I've already requested all exchanges close markets prior to Sunday

I also do not want your wallet.dat and password; they will not be accepted unless all other options have been exhausted. Private keys only

Same difference. For those of you not aware, supplying your private key allows anyone to empty your wallet. Know this spots, Im simply educating the public on what COULD happen. You have to admit, things have been very strange and unstable lately. Ive been in Crypto full time for over 2 years and have done loads of coins swaps and NEVER has a dev asked me for a priv key. Its ALWAYS been uploaded to the exchange. Why is this not happening this way? Im not giving you a hard time, but you must admit this is VERY strange. Thats all.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 11:44:24 PM

Vegas

Same difference. For those of you not aware, supplying your private key allows anyone to empty your wallet. Know this spots, Im simply educating the public on what COULD happen. You have to admit, things have been very strange and unstable lately. Ive been in Crypto full time for over 2 years and have done loads of coins swaps and NEVER has a dev asked me for a priv key. Its ALWAYS been uploaded to the exchange. Why is this not happening this way? Im not giving you a hard time, but you must admit this is VERY strange. Thats all.

Vegas

Because people fucked Paul over on the last swap, which we both paid people more than they should have gotten to cover the losses, so I am doing this one manually

If you use GorillaStake, you are already trusting me with your private keys. I understand it is different, and people should be fully aware of what it means; I will have full control of your wallet, but it will only be loaded on my blockchain snapshot, so if you want to continue using the obsolete blockchain, you should move your coins to a new address after Sunday and the key I have will have a 0 balance

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:56:12 PM

Ok sounds reasonable. Many people have sold everything except bucks. Ive tried to sell bucks without luck. What are your thoughts on putting a guarantee on bucks, that the dollar value they send in. The same dollar value will be returned in (new bucks). For me this would resolve our conflict. Im really trying to resolve this fairly. Work with me. What I am asking is not unreasonable. Is it worth it to have me off your ass? Wink And Ill even be helpful on the thread.

Vegas

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:59:20 PM

I gather you get the private key by using the command dumpprivkey in the debug console. Correct?
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:00:30 AM

I gather you get the private key by using the command dumpprivkey in the debug console. Correct?

Yes, and its just that PRIVATE!! DOnt show it to anyone except dev spots.

Vegas

darwin72

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:05:08 AM

Sorry to ask! I got my VARY on my Local wallet ! What shell i do before sunday? should i keep my coin into my local wallet?
Thanks in advances for your aswer!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:06:31 AM

Sorry to ask! I got my VARY on my Local wallet ! What shell i do before sunday? should i keep my coin into my local wallet?
Thanks in advances for your aswer!

Yes keep your coins in your wallet, and NOT on an exchange. Spots will post further instructions.

Vegas

azmojo

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:13:37 AM

@Spots

Are you expecting people to email you their private keys / wallet passwords by plain email or do you have some secure channel for this?

Edit: This is what would kick in for Vary at block 120000 right? Is the copy system exactly the same as vary?
Also note that he claims to have answered everything and provided all of the information we need, but again, neither the OP or his media web page have instructions for what to do when the timer expires.

Are you going to ignore my questions?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:29:41 AM

@vegasguy : you know my feelings towards you so I won't hide that you should STFU,  but at the same time you are trying to answer to some newbies and/or dumb people that are asking stupid questions that were already answered multiple times already, so for that I want to tell you thanks.  I don't know why you play the offended virgin when I see you are in crypto since 2 years already... i mean, you are aware what this crypto scene is all about so WTF is wrong with you at posing like this merge is the total evil when it's obviously clear the new Gorillabucks chain will kick ass!  Man... you are hurting everybody's investment and future profit by doing that and also your own investment btw.   If you are so smart, I don't believe you can act like that and don't feel guilty and/or in shame on how you are reacting : this is extremely low life human and can't believe a smarter one could play this game.  Do you know what, as soon as I heard about this swap I wasn't totally in favor of it, but after speaking with dev I understood that it was for the best. So I took the merge info and turned it to my advantage... same as everyone should have done already.  But, seeing the kind of questions that are asked here, I see Spots' coins aren't made for stupid people. FUCK GUYS : YOU ARE INVESTING YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTO ---- READ -----   LEARN TO READ !!! dumb people, dumb people everywhere  Cry
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 12:35:28 AM

@Spots

Also note that he claims to have answered everything and provided all of the information we need, but again, neither the OP or his media web page have instructions for what to do when the timer expires.

I answered you thrice

I do not want your wallet.dat and password

The ideal method is to send all your coins to one address and send me the private key on an email address I have not yet set up

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:37:35 AM

@vegasguy : you know my feelings towards you so I won't hide that you should STFU,  but at the same time you are trying to answer to some newbies and/or dumb people that are asking stupid questions that were already answered multiple times already, so for that I want to tell you thanks.  I don't know why you play the offended virgin when I see you are in crypto since 2 years already... i mean, you are aware what this crypto scene is all about so WTF is wrong with you at posing like this merge is the total evil when it's obviously clear the new Gorillabucks chain will kick ass!  Man... you are hurting everybody's investment and future profit by doing that and also your own investment btw.   If you are so smart, I don't believe you can act like that and don't feel guilty and/or in shame or own you are reacting : this is extremely low life human and can't believe a smarter one could play this game.  Do you know what, as soon as I heard about this swap I wasn't totally in favor of it, but after speaking with dev I understood that it was for the best. So I took the merge info and turned it to my advantage... same as everyone should have done already.  But, seeing the kind of questions that are asked here, I see Spots' coins aren't made for stupid people. FUCK GUYS : YOU ARE INVESTING YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTO ---- READ -----   LEARN TO READ !!! dumb people, dumb people everywhere  Cry

I really didnt come here to get into this. Spots and I are very clear were we stand on the issue. We also are fully aware of the repercussions. Now If you read my posts today, I came here to resolve it with HIM. I have no idea who the fuck you are, so step off. Spots knows my issue with the swap and is clear on it, and enough has been said. Things were fine today and we were talking like men. So, dont make a bad situation worse.

Vegas

azmojo

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:54:14 AM

@Spots

I answered you thrice
Then you'll forgive me if I ask you where you posted the answers for post #1596? Copied below:

For instance, between the OP and http://gorillastake.com/media.html, there is no explanation of WTF Gorilla Bands is, but evidently I'm going to be sharing my staking 50/50 with it/he/she/them after the merge. WTF is "coinage scaling to 100,000?" For the launch you suggest 10 confirmation. OK, how do I configure my wallet to 10 confirmations? WTF is Darksend messaging and what do I do with it? WTF is a masternode and what does it mean to me other than evidently I can set it up with 1 click?

Come on now, be generous with the keystrokes. Explain this stuff so even dumb noobs like me can understand.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 01:03:30 AM

@Spots

I answered you thrice
Then you'll forgive me if I ask you where you posted the answers for post #1596? Copied below:

GorillaBands are masternodes

Scaling to 100,000 means rewards will follow the current BUCKS system, but will scale higher later on

Confirmation line is not for end-users, but for services and exchanges

Darksend messaging is messages..

azmojo

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 01:15:09 AM

@Spots

I answered you thrice

GorillaBands are masternodes

Scaling to 100,000 means rewards will follow the current BUCKS system, but will scale higher later on

Confirmation line is not for end-users, but for services and exchanges

Darksend messaging is messages..
So was this the fourth time you answered these questions? I want to see the 3 replies you made that I somehow missed. Please provide a link or post number. Where is all of this explained in more detail? How is a noob supposed to learn more about this when you are so stingy with the keystrokes?

What does it mean to share 50% of my stake with a masternode?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: