Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:27:36 AM

You said you would help but you never told me what else to do. I verified my version is v4.0.4.0-unk-GorillaStake. I did the addnodes weeks ago when I asked about it.

If I restart the wallet I will get blue check mark for an hour (not sure how long I never notice when it goes away). Then it is just stuck downloading and verifying blocks. As you see there have been no transactions since May 30. Is my wallet OK? Am I staking? Why is my balance stuck in stake? What should I do?

Someone please help me, IGS won't help.

You have connections, what block are you on?
How do I answer that question? If I do "getinfo" it says there are 15376 blocks.
I always have connections, that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Close and reopen client, see if blocks move then
How do I know if blocks are moving?
I did as you asked and it still says there are 15376 blocks.

Updated the bootstrap for you. Try this:

http://www.GorillaStake.com/bootstrap/GorillaBucks.zip
I backed up my old blkindex.dat and blk0001.dat files, then replaced them with the ones you just sent. Restart, and now I have 0 coins when I 'getinfo' although I got immediate thumbs up and checkmark. I restored my own files, restarted, and I'm back to where I was with 107.xx coins in Stake.

What now? What does this mean?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:33:57 AM

If the bootstrap doesn't work, then the problem is local

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:23:01 AM

I've got a nice walkthrough page ready for GorillaBand explanations and will post it soon when the new GUI is finished and I can get some good screenshots on it

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:30:30 AM

I've been thinkin about this. While I will only be able to do one band. Others might do two or more, while that's all fine n dandy. Is there even a point to more than one ? I mean if rewards are 50/50 and divided between bands. Doesn that mean what one might get with one band is just divided by two bands thus not increasing earnings ?

Hope that made sense.

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:54:13 AM

I've been thinkin about this. While I will only be able to do one band. Others might do two or more, while that's all fine n dandy. Is there even a point to more than one ? I mean if rewards are 50/50 and divided between bands. Doesn that mean what one might get with one band is just divided by two bands thus not increasing earnings ?

Hope that made sense.

Only one GorillaBand is paid per stake, it's not split across everyone. More nodes = more spots in the queue

peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:24:06 AM

Waiting For Saturday.
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:28:57 AM

Anything going on with the current bucks chain, I've had two consecutive orphans and my wallet chart looks a bit strange?
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:32:03 AM

Hope that made sense.

Only one GorillaBand is paid per stake, it's not split across everyone. More nodes = more spots in the queue
Ahh, I thought all bands shared the reward. So it's for lack of a better thought like my lotto systems. The more tickets you buy "bands" the greater the chance you have of winning ?

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 08:41:46 AM

Hope that made sense.

Ahh, I thought all bands shared the reward. So it's for lack of a better thought like my lotto systems. The more tickets you buy "bands" the greater the chance you have of winning ?

No, there is a queue

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:44:00 AM

Hope that made sense.

No, there is a queue
Srry late night and mis understood lol. But this one I know I got right: more bands > more spots > more coin.

Anyway, hope your band instructions come with info on using more than one band on singular system as I am planning for two bands.

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 08:44:05 AM

Anything going on with the current bucks chain, I've had two consecutive orphans and my wallet chart looks a bit strange?

Looks like a lot of coins just came into or out of stake, not sure which, but it looked like this about 5000 blocks ago, too, so that's most likely it

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 08:44:36 AM

Hope that made sense.

No, there is a queue
Srry late night and mis understood lol. But this one I know I got right: more bands > more spots > more coin.

Anyway, hope your band instructions come with info on using more than one band on singular system as I am planning for two bands.

It does. I will PM you a preview to see if it makes sense; just haven't done the screenshots yet

Ricky Petrovich

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:38:58 AM

You said you would help but you never told me what else to do. I verified my version is v4.0.4.0-unk-GorillaStake. I did the addnodes weeks ago when I asked about it.

If I restart the wallet I will get blue check mark for an hour (not sure how long I never notice when it goes away). Then it is just stuck downloading and verifying blocks. As you see there have been no transactions since May 30. Is my wallet OK? Am I staking? Why is my balance stuck in stake? What should I do?

How do I answer that question? If I do "getinfo" it says there are 15376 blocks.

I backed up my old blkindex.dat and blk0001.dat files, then replaced them with the ones you just sent. Restart, and now I have 0 coins when I 'getinfo' although I got immediate thumbs up and checkmark. I restored my own files, restarted, and I'm back to where I was with 107.xx coins in Stake.

Use the bootstrap and start your wallet with the --rescan flag.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:18:27 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 11:29:42 AM by unusualfacts30

Where is my private key stored?

and what is it called?

I just finished downloading blockchain, sent coins but I don't see private key  under roaming profile

When I click on File>Export. Nothing happens. I assume that's the way to create private keys?

In your Wallet go to help, then debug window, the console.

Type dumpprivkey (Your address)

Result is your private key.

(Don't share this with anyone except when you send to spots.)

I'm getting an error. I tried typing it in parenthesis and without parenthesis. I tried doing File>Export and I was able to save .csv file. Is that private key?

16:51:02

dumpprivkey MZGtkBZn4HDYMNKEONtMjNanPY5EsBFU8M

16:51:25

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

16:55:15

dumpprivkey (MZGtkBZn4HDYMNKEONtMjNanPY5EsBFU8M)

Invalid MMXIV address (code -5)

Is private key a file? or it's going to generate some numbers that I need to send to spots?

Also, New altcoin would be gorillapay, right? I see a wallet on the website and already downloaded it. I hope it's the right one?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
khornate

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 02:17:10 PM

and what is it called?

I just finished downloading blockchain, sent coins but I don't see private key  under roaming profile

When I click on File>Export. Nothing happens. I assume that's the way to create private keys?

I'm getting an error. I tried typing it in parenthesis and without parenthesis. I tried doing File>Export and I was able to save .csv file. Is that private key?

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

Is private key a file? or it's going to generate some numbers that I need to send to spots?

Also, New altcoin would be gorillapay, right? I see a wallet on the website and already downloaded it. I hope it's the right one?

Try that again but don't put the address in parentheses (). It will return the private key as a string of characters on the console.
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:19:50 PM

There's no such thing as GorillaPay, you must be mistaken. The new currency will be called GorillaBucks.
azmojo

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:22:33 PM

Use the bootstrap and start your wallet with the --rescan flag.
Thanks Ricky, since IGS gave up helping. Guess his claim about wanting to help noobs is another lie.

It got everything synched but I had a zero balance. I performed a repairwallet and now I am back to 100 coins. Somehow I lost the 7 that I had. And per what I have been reading I should have had a lot more coins because of staking but I only have my original balance. What am I doing wrong?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:27:26 PM

Won't help..?

I created and uploaded a bootstrap just for you.. I've said 1000 times, to stake more you need to split up the coins. Your problem is not following my advice

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:33:41 PM

and what is it called?

Try that again but don't put the address in parentheses (). It will return the private key as a string of characters on the console.

First try was correct, but wallet is locked

azmojo

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:57:09 PM

Won't help..?

I created and uploaded a bootstrap just for you.. I've said 1000 times, to stake more you need to split up the coins. Your problem is not following my advice
Your last reply was:
If the bootstrap doesn't work, then the problem is local.
which is ZERO help.

I wasn't able to fix it until Ricky told me to use the -rescan option, which you could have easily said if you wanted to be helpful.

You also left me hanging on post 1450 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11656011#msg11656011 when I was trying to resolve this a week ago.

This still doesn't answer the question, what happened to the 7 coins I had? If you look at my screen shot I had 107.xxx coins in stake.

Then I asked in post 1448 how to split up my coins. I had to ask again for an answer in post 1474. In post 1476 you replied:
Send your coins in small amounts. Many transactions for small amounts

Then in post 1478 I asked, "Where do I send my coins? I don't think I can send them anywhere since they are stuck in Stake."

To which you replied:
You won't be sending them anywhere, you will send your private key or wallet.dat

Which doesn't make any sense to me at all. You tell me to send coins, I ask where to send the coins and you say that I won't be sending them anywhere. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FOLLOW IGS' ADVICE SINCE HE WON'T ANSWER A QUESTION DIRECTLY?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: