Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:48:00 PM

This is your chance to acquire more bucks, and never hear from me again, EVER. I will sell off the others. Hell, Ill even delete all my posts once the transaction is complete. I just want out, and far away. For that matter if ANYONE wants a large amount of Bucks, let me know so I can post them. I prefer BTC but will consider others. I will also accept vary.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DazzlinDave™

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:52:55 PM

Why I split all my coins into deposits of 1 and made 4x the coin increase lol
Which coin are you talking about?
Please explain your proccess
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:02:55 PM

At this point I want nothing to do with any of these coins especially bucks. @Spots. If you would agree to buy all my bucks @1.30 US, I will put them on your exchange. Once all bucks are sold, I will NEVER return here, THAT is a promise. If you want rid of me, and you think bucks will go to the moon, here is your chance to get rid of me and buy more bucks. I will even accept other forms of coins. I would have to look at what you want to give me first. I think its best we part ways at this point. Your call. If anyone wants a large amount of bucks, let me know so I can post them.

Vegas

For the record, this is Vegas PISSED about a 30% profit in about a month

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:03:35 PM

This is your chance to acquire more bucks, and never hear from me again, EVER. I will sell off the others. Hell, Ill even delete all my posts once the transaction is complete. I just want out, and far away. For that matter if ANYONE wants a large amount of Bucks, let me know so I can post them. I prefer BTC but will consider others. I will also accept vary.

Vegas

you should sell your vary too, smart guy... you've got pwned too hard already. get out of all spot's coins.

get on gorilla.exchange now and set some low sell orders.
i'm sure someone that is good with math and have a high IQ will buy 'em all
 Cheesy
hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:07:18 PM

Gorillabucks you could also do with vary but maybe too late now , if you do try I would maybe reccomend splits of around 10 now for vary. How it has worked so far for me is making all my deposits in the amount of 1 and when ever I staked all that I staked was 1 coin. By doing this my actual net weight would hardly drop as I only staked 1 coin and the reward for bucks is between 1 and 9 . Now if you think about it if you had 100 bucks and did split that up into 99 deposits of 1 coin you would of lost the last coin in transaction fees, you are looking at an average stake of around 495 coins resulting in a balance of 594 coins . Now this is a average maths based on spots vary system used on bucks and you could get more or less as the reward does cycle through from 1-9 and your stake could fall anywhere.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:08:18 PM

At this point I want nothing to do with any of these coins especially bucks. @Spots. If you would agree to buy all my bucks @1.30 US, I will put them on your exchange. Once all bucks are sold, I will NEVER return here, THAT is a promise. If you want rid of me, and you think bucks will go to the moon, here is your chance to get rid of me and buy more bucks. I will even accept other forms of coins. I would have to look at what you want to give me first. I think its best we part ways at this point. Your call. If anyone wants a large amount of bucks, let me know so I can post them.

Vegas

For the record, this is Vegas PISSED about a 30% profit in about a month

Honestly I just want out and far away. I think its whats best.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:09:37 PM

Vegas

you should sell your vary too, smart guy... you've got pwned too hard already. get out of all spot's coins.

get on gorilla.exchange now and set some low sell orders.
i'm sure someone that is good with math and have a high IQ will buy 'em all
 Cheesy

Thats the second time youve had a go at me. You sure you want to fuck with me?

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:11:50 PM

Lol, just can't admit when you're wrong, can you, kettle?

DazzlinDave™

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:13:26 PM

Gorillabucks you could also do with vary but maybe too late now , if you do try I would maybe reccomend splits of around 10 now for vary. How it has worked so far for me is making all my deposits in the amount of 1 and when ever I staked all that I staked was 1 coin. By doing this my actual net weight would hardly drop as I only staked 1 coin and the reward for bucks is between 1 and 9 . Now if you think about it if you had 100 bucks and did split that up into 99 deposits of 1 coin you would of lost the last coin in transaction fees, you are looking at an average stake of around 495 coins resulting in a balance of 594 coins . Now this is a average maths based on spots vary system used on bucks and you could get more or less as the reward does cycle through from 1-9 and your stake could fall anywhere.

I'm working with Teeth.With only 10 days left before the new swap, what do you think I could squeeze out of this?
Kyle1836

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:15:36 PM

I'm working with Teeth.With only 10 days left before the new swap, what do you think I could squeeze out of this?

Nothing, sell out while you can, and run, run far away like the rest of us did.

hopped

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:17:19 PM

I haven't used the teeth staking system sorry I made my intrest on the exchange playing the markets with this.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:18:38 PM

Lol, just can't admit when you're wrong, can you, kettle?

I have debated in my mind over the last few days, to drop a big fucking bomb of truth with pictures to prove my claim, on this thread, when the swap is over. It will end you as a dev, so Im still thinking whether you deserve or it not. If your cocky and arrogant, and nothing to hide, then tell me to do so. I can assure you with 100% certainty, that YOU wont be able to explain it, and it will leave NO DOUBT when people see the proof, and it will devastate you. You proabaly know exactly what im talking about. Ive hinted about it over the past few months, but never talked about it. Truthfully though, I really dont want to do that, I just want out.

Vegas

DazzlinDave™

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:18:53 PM

I haven't used the teeth staking system sorry I made my intrest on the exchange playing the markets with this.

Thank you Smiley
hopped

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:19:41 PM

Thank you Smiley
Also make your own decisions about your coins if you want to keep them or sell them , don't listen to others who say to sell as they are most likely the buyer at the exchange.
DazzlinDave™

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:28:38 PM

Thank you Smiley
Also make your own decisions about your coins if you want to keep them or sell them , don't listen to others who say to sell as they are most likely the buyer at the exchange.
I am,thanks. There is just to much banter going on to get a feel for this atm...
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:47:54 PM

lol , prices skyrocketed , and I could only watch
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:39:24 PM

@Spots

Never really did understand this but the whole smaller blocks vs large. What do you mean ?

Lets say  VARY was running for another 60 days just to make asking this easy. How would / should one stake 1k they have like myself ?

Originally I just sent them all to one address in one trans.

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 08:40:57 PM

@Spots

Never really did understand this but the whole smaller blocks vs large. What do you mean ?

Lets say  VARY was running for another 60 days just to make asking this easy. How would / should one stake 1k they have like myself ?

In the new chain you will want to have many transactions for small amounts and coin control is available to help with this

For MMXIV and TEETH, what you did was correct

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:44:57 PM

@Spots

In the new chain you will want to have many transactions for small amounts and coin control is available to help with this

I know this might be a PIA but can you just give an example of what you might do with 1k coins you have ?

Here's how it started with me, I had 1k coins on c-cex I wanted to move locally for staking / playing with.... what should I have done to make it more "proper" ?

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 08:46:38 PM

@Spots

I know this might be a PIA but can you just give an example of what you might do with 1k coins you have ?

Here's how it started with me, I had 1k coins on c-cex I wanted to move locally for staking / playing with.... what should I have done to make it more "proper" ?

1000 transactions for 1 coin each, ideally, but if you did it right now I would do 100 x 10 or even 10 x 100

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: