Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:42:08 AM

Ok so we all understand the process.

1. A snapshot will be made of all the different coins balances
2. We have to upload you either a privkey or a wallet.dat file. Are you requiring us to give you the password with the wallet.dat?
3. you will then email us a privkey or wallet.dat of the new bucks?

Do I have this right?
Ive accepted the fact that its too late to exit these coins. So, Im going to do my best to be cool. I will ask normal questions, and not in a way to give you a hard time, but I need to understand whats happening, and everyone else does too.

Vegas

Questions must be asked. Many MMXIV holders swapped to BUCKS because of his promises. He probably owns a very large market share of MMXIV because of selling all his BUCKS.
BUCKS was essentially a 100% premine and big payday for Spots and I was okay with this because of the what he promised for BUCKS but now it looks like a simple scheme to get lots of BTC and MMXIV back before swapping 1:1 with every other coin he made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:12:49 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 03:25:35 AM by bones261

Ok so we all understand the process.

1. A snapshot will be made of all the different coins balances
2. We have to upload you either a privkey or a wallet.dat file. Are you requiring us to give you the password with the wallet.dat?
3. you will then email us a privkey or wallet.dat of the new bucks?

Do I have this right?
Ive accepted the fact that its too late to exit these coins. So, Im going to do my best to be cool. I will ask normal questions, and not in a way to give you a hard time, but I need to understand whats happening, and everyone else does too.

Vegas

1.Correct, coins must be in a private wallet. Not exchange.
2. If encrypted you will either need to provide the password or transfer funds to an unencrypted wallet before the snapshot and send that wallet or privkey.
3.You will include the payment address for you new wallet, and the coins will be sent direct to the new wallet.
Here is the formula for coin conversion
S=Coin Supply of your coin at snap shot
C=Your coins

(250,000/S)*C=New coins you will get. (Do separate calculation for each coin type and add the separate results together.)

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:44:50 AM

Whats a GorillaBand ?

To be decided...
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:47:33 AM

Whats a GorillaBand ?

It's the brand name for the masternode.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 03:53:07 AM

Whats a GorillaBand ?

A group of Gorillas is called a Band  Wink

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:00:07 AM

Whats a GorillaBand ?

A group of Gorillas is called a Band  Wink

The new coin will be music to our ears.
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:17:18 AM

You know what bothers me is I paid 9.99 for 6 months of staking Teeth (now lifetime yes thankyou)
I paid 9.99 for staking Bucks. How do you explain selling these to us and now merging the two into one. Its like a bait and switch.

I think you need to address all these individual coins contracts for staking down to one. each staking coin cost 9.99 a piece and what happens when their is only one coin. Reimburse the other contract 9.99. A month ago you sold us something and its gone. The only benefit is for the people that picked Bucks as the coin to stake for 9.99. In away you did the same bait and switch when you sold staking contracts for MMXIV, 10k and Balls then took 9.99 and ran away.

Doesn't it make sense people.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:19:02 AM

You know what bothers me is I paid 9.99 for 6 months of staking Teeth (now lifetime yes thankyou)
I paid 9.99 for staking Bucks. How do you explain selling these to us and now merging the two into one. Its like a bait and switch.

I think you need to address all these individual coins contracts for staking down to one. each staking coin cost 9.99 a piece and what happens when their is only one coin. Reimburse the other contract 9.99. A month ago you sold us something and its gone. The only benefit is for the people that picked Bucks as the coin to stake for 9.99. In away you did the same bait and switch when you sold staking contracts for MMXIV, 10k and Balls then took 9.99 and ran away.

The original price was $19.99, it was reduced; it also included in the original price with BUCKS, not an addon. You will also be getting a new one free for the new chain if you have Cloud Staking on any of my coins right now so watch your mailbox after the new wallet is posted

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:29:22 AM

The original price was $19.99, it was reduced; it also included in the original price with BUCKS, not an addon. You will also be getting a new one free for the new chain if you have Cloud Staking on any of my coins right now so watch your mailbox after the new wallet is posted

So if someone had 2, 3 or 4 contracts with you for these coins, will they be getting 2, 3 or 4 free contracts so they can run multiple GorillaBands at once?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:35:09 AM

So if someone had 2, 3 or 4 contracts with you for these coins, will they be getting 2, 3 or 4 free contracts so they can run multiple GorillaBands at once?

Cloud staking and GorillaBands are two very different things

notabeliever

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:40:09 AM

Think about for awhile because like anything we buy we buy it for the reasons. Most of the people here bought a contract in a coin for a said amount of time similar to a lease. I think it is a mutual agreement and a binding contract between the seller and staker. So it should be addressed with a merger of contracted coins. 2 contracts 2 bands.. Think about away to resolve the old contract with the revised new one.

For instance I mail you my 2 cloud staking addresses. You take the coins and merge them into one address however I still have left 5 out of the 6 months of cloud staking left and paid for. Do you pro rate it or extend someones agreement by the 5 months etc. (I know some of them are  forever which not sure how to solve that one but you get the idea)
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:45:50 AM

Bummer, I'd like a service that would make sure my Gorillabands are playing at all times. I guess I'll have to look into Vultr.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:49:50 AM

Think about for awhile because like anything we buy we buy it for the reasons. Most of the people here bought a contract in a coin for a said amount of time similar to a lease. I think it is a mutual agreement and a binding contract between the seller and staker. So it should be addressed with a merger of contracted coins. 2 contracts 2 bands.. Think about away to resolve the old contract with the revised new one.

For instance I mail you my 2 cloud staking addresses. You take the coins and merge them into one address however I still have left 5 out of the 6 months of cloud staking left and paid for. Do you pro rate it or extend someones agreement by the 5 months etc. (I know some of them are  forever which not sure how to solve that one but you get the idea)

Cloud Staking is not a GorillaBand. I understand what you are saying, but it was $9.99 for 6 months and has been extended to lifetime for free as compensation

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:50:25 AM

AH HA! Finally got connections!!!!! WWOOOOOOOOOOO! ... turns out i wasn't very retarded after all Undecided. It was a software conflict, nothing to do with the wallet or appdata. Turns out Nortons was in live update when i updated my teeth wallet. this made nortons confused and stuck the live update in limbo, so the firewall exceptions only partially updated, even though it looked good in settings. hard reset nortons and redid live update, restarted the comp and bam... all better.
notabeliever

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:52:39 AM

AH HA! Finally got connections!!!!! WWOOOOOOOOOOO! ... turns out i wasn't very retarded after all Undecided. It was a software conflict, nothing to do with the wallet or appdata. Turns out Nortons was in live update when i updated my teeth wallet. this made nortons confused and stuck the live update in limbo, so the firewall exceptions only partially updated, even though it looked good in settings. hard reset nortons and redid live update, restarted the comp and bam... all better.
Yeah!

After I messaged you my hard drive crash and I just fixed it. It turns out my other dead hard drive decided to come alive again as a master and conflicted with the other master. Didn't know that until I unplugged everything to start cloning and it worked again.
prfields6038

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:06:08 AM

I believe the way the GorillaBand works is, you put up 5000 BUCKS as collateral and you get a masternoce, one click installation.  When it is your turn in sequence to receive a stake, you split it 50/50.  The GorillaBand is online 24/7.  Am I close?
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:06:25 AM

Yeah!

After I messaged you my hard drive crash and I just fixed it. It turns out my other dead hard drive decided to come alive again as a master and conflicted with the other master. Didn't know that until I unplugged everything to start cloning and it worked again.

Its always something dumb, right? Makes you overthink a small issue. next thing you know you have newspaper clippings all over your walls with red string linking articles like a spiderweb. then days go by and you find yourself polishing off a bottle of whiskey and collecting as many 'catcher in the rye' novels as you can find. and thinking john lennon was the anti christ... all over a simple problem...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:16:39 AM

I believe the way the GorillaBand works is, you put up 5000 BUCKS as collateral and you get a masternoce, one click installation.  When it is your turn in sequence to receive a stake, you split it 50/50.  The GorillaBand is online 24/7.  Am I close?

There is a queue of which GB is up for payment, but it must be online. You are correct that it is collateral and not a payment

GorillaStake does not currently host GorillaBands, but may in the future

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:22:09 AM

I believe the way the GorillaBand works is, you put up 5000 BUCKS as collateral and you get a masternoce, one click installation.  When it is your turn in sequence to receive a stake, you split it 50/50.  The GorillaBand is online 24/7.  Am I close?

There is a queue of which GB is up for payment, but it must be online. You are correct that it is collateral and not a payment

Well, I hope I can afford a MN / GorillaBand after the swap, but not if it's 5k without me investing more coin or somethin.

To be decided...
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:25:48 AM

Well, I hope I can afford a MN / GorillaBand after the swap, but not if it's 5k without me investing more coin or somethin.

I would have recommended loading up on Vary for the swap;  but it looks like the markets are are drying up fast. You can always mine it though... You will probably only need about 2.5 K vary to get 5k of the new coin. Loading up on Bucks may be good too. But I don't have any of the bucks, nor the wallet, so I don't know what the projected coin supply will be. However;  judging from what it goes for on Gorilla Ex, I suspect the Bucks supply is very low ...
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: