Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:59:03 AM

1. Change the product constantly and with little or no warning or talk *vaguely* about product changes you might make?
2. Make claims/promises and break them?
3. Communicate to your customers in many different ways, but never consistently or in a way to ensure that your entire customer base stays informed?

1. I've given all the details for the new coin already
2. A small vocal minority feels this way
3. I've not changed my contact methods at all. Bitcointalk, Twitter, IRC, GorillaStake email, and now GorillaEx chat are all options 24/7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:13:59 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 05:36:19 AM by vegasguy

I dont have to pm my concerns. Im man enough to talk wide open. I will remain as professional as long as you will. My #1 and really only concern is:

1. Lets say you hold $200 in the original bucks. Then just because you dont hold ANY other spots coins , youll lose 75% of the value compared to someone else that has many of the other coins. In my mind and as a swap has always been when you send around $200 in coins, around $200 is returned. If you want to do a bucks swap, then fine do a bucks swap. Pick your ratio. But DO NOT include the other coins to benefit you. Thats it, its a simple as that. Everyone knows your including MMXIV as coin count only so you can fix your financial situation at the cost of everyone else, and its not right.  Your now probably a very high holder of VARY and TEETH. If you want to do a bucks swap fine. Whatever ratio you like. DO NOT include any other coin. I would strongly URGE you to put off the "swap" for a month or more, there is no hurry, and allow the community to voice their concerns. Initially it will be anger, but in a short time if you talk rational and straight and respectful, it will calm everyone down, and things can work out.One of the other issues, is when you make a decision, you will stand with it, even if you KNOW its the worst decsion ever. Somehow you think the world , will think your less of a man , if you admit a mistake. Well, its the opposite. I can assure you, Ive made loads of bad choices, and gotten good feedback when ive admitted my bad choices, and made changes, and gained respect. Take off that mask, be honest , and plug in to your people, man. Youll have a better outcome, and be at ease. What you have been doing has NOT worked. Try something different. Talk to your people , dont be arrogant and demeaning, answer the question , so they can understand, and when they dont, ask someone else to help. Its STILL not too late. I want to remind you that you have a MASSIVE community, why not bring them on board? They all have something different to contribute. You dont even have to accept their ideas. Ive even offered to help you in the financial area, free of charge. Why did you not accept my help? I would not have judged you or blamed you, but we would have talked like men to better the situation for everyone. People pay me big money to help advise them on their financial issues, and initially they think Im going to be mean and critical and judemental, and Im not. I down want them to shut down on me, so Im kind and factual when I look over their situation.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:35:50 AM

You need to stop putting words into my mouth. I know this is the best decision moving forward, stop saying that I know it is the opposite because that's not true

I'm not putting it off, especially after all the bullshit I have been reading for the past week. The level some people took it to in email has made me so apathetic to the minorities concerns that all the decisions are already made, and final

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:37:14 AM

You need to stop putting words into my mouth. I know this is the best decision moving forward, stop saying that I know it is the opposite because that's not true

Ok.. then you know its the best. Please answer my question regarding the ratio? I have heard people email you death threats. Its not a way to handle things. Understand they are not intelligent enough to handle it any other way.  I dont mean that in a mean way. So youve said you would answer any question. Please answer the #1 question above.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:40:27 AM

Ok.. then you know its the best. Please answer my question regarding the ratio?

Vegas

Sure, stop doing math on USD value and use the percentage of the network you hold. The swap is being done on that, not dollars, so your math is obfuscated from the start since you are using incorrect factors

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:43:09 AM

Vegas

Sure, stop doing math on USD value and use the percentage of the network you hold. The swap is being done on that, not dollars, so your math is obfuscated from the start since you are using incorrect variables

But at the end of the day, its NOT about coin count, but what your portfolio is worth. So why would you knowingly cause some/most of your investors to  lose a large chunk of their worth? Its not what you want things to be looked at through your eyes , its the way the world works.

Vegas

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:44:28 AM

Vegas

Sure, stop doing math on USD value and use the percentage of the network you hold. The swap is being done on that, not dollars, so your math is obfuscated from the start since you are using incorrect factors
You charged us $USD for BUCKS. Why shouldn't we do our math in USD?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:44:51 AM

I am being straight forward, truthful and honest, and I know your intelligent, and I know you know what I am asking. So, dont evade. Answer the above question, without evasion.

Vegas

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:46:44 AM

I am being straight forward, truthful and honest, and I know your intelligent, and I know you know what I am asking. So, dont evade. Answer the above question, without evasion.

Vegas
He doesn't know how to. I asked several easy questions, even just to get help with my Wallet which never finishes downloading and verifying blocks, and he only answers half a question or gives incomplete answer.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:47:01 AM

Be honest without evasion and lets have a serious discussion. If you are open and honest, things might get better. But telling everyone the decision is made and final , doesnt sounds like your looking to make things better.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:51:40 AM

Ill be honest, it insults my intelligence when you say that your using coin count , because thats the best way for your people. People had BILLIONS of snowballs and it was worthless. This is not beating you up, but a prime example and proof that # of coins means nothing at all. People can have 1 bitcoin and be worth $250.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:52:46 AM

Vegas

You charged us $USD for BUCKS. Why shouldn't we do our math in USD?

My point is if you are going to use USD value for your complaints, then you only have half of the equation until you see the new price

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:53:34 AM

Ill be honest, it insults my intelligence when you say that your using coin count , because thats the best way for your people. People had BILLIONS of snowballs and it was worthless. This is not beating you up, but a prime example and proof that # of coins means nothing at all. People can have 1 bitcoin and be worth $250.

Vegas

Artificial price. No buy orders at 1 satoshi means that is not the true price. If you didn't see that months ago, then I am purposely insulting your intelligence. That or you're ignorant to facts

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:53:59 AM

I keep saying that "you know this swap is the worst decision ever". If you DONT atleast know that , that is terrifying. Thats plain as day, that this will ruin you, and EVERYONE is trying to tell you in their own way.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:56:24 AM

Not to mention, if you bought BUCKS and listened to the staking tips, you would have at least 5x the amount of coins you started wit by now

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:57:53 AM

Please answer the question as you promised in your original message: 1. Lets say you hold US $200 in the original bucks. Then just because you dont hold ANY other spots coins , youll lose 75% of the value compared to someone else that has many of the other coins.

Dont change it, or dodge it. Answer it honestly and truthfully.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:58:12 AM

People with BUCKS will be getting by far the best ratio for new coins

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:59:28 AM

Please answer the question as you promised in your original message: 1. Lets say you hold US $200 in the original bucks. Then just because you dont hold ANY other spots coins , youll lose 75% of the value compared to someone else that has many of the other coins.

Dont change it, or dodge it. Answer it honestly and truthfully.

Vegas

For the third time, this is impossible to answer without knowing the new price, which you have been guaranteeing will be low with your little bullshit crew and all the shit talking

It's glaringly obvious you are only trying to discredit me for the fifth time to buy in cheap. We've all seen you brag about how much money I've already made you, stop shitting on the people stupid enough to follow the advice on your amazing website

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:59:40 AM

People with BUCKS will be getting by far the best ratio for new coins

Yes, they will , BUT , if they they dont hold ANY of your other coins , they lose -75% of their value, instantly. THIS is BASIC math, regardless of the value of each coin. You DONT need to know the value of the coin to understand this equation.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:01:39 AM

You are such a simpleton that I'm actually starting to feel bad..

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: