Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:03:32 PM

As a side note, being capped at 8 connections considers you a leech instead of a seed, which means you have a setting jacked up somewhere in a router or firewall or something

It's not a major problem, but the more people the network has at 8 connections or over, the stronger it is

I noticed my VARY wallet isn't getting more than 6 connections since yesterday, even after a few restarts... would love to get the connections indicator lit up again, is there a node list I could add?  I also heard putting "max connections=100" or something similar helps a bunch on some wallets

I just read the above post and did not want to be a leech

It's cool, don't sweat it for now. If you're stuck at 8 when we get to the new chain, I'll help you more

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:05:21 PM

Thank you for answering that. Its now confirmed that all hell is going to break loose after the swap. What does it say about you as a person, that you would knowingly screw anyone that is not invested heavily in all 4 of your coins?

vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:09:11 PM

Thank you for answering that. Its now confirmed that all hell is going to break loose after the swap. What does it say about you as a person, that you would knowingly screw anyone that is not invested heavily in all 4 4 4 of your coins?

vegas

He doesn't care about how his actions effect others, he only cares about himself.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:09:26 PM

Spots why wont you answer a simple question, Ive asked 3 times now: Ok so under my scenario with a person with $200 in gorillabucks, and no other spots coins, after the swap , the value will become $50. What amount did you come up with?

Vegas

My math shows $5 billion

Exactly Wink

The truth is that you didn't follow my advice to split up coins, fell behind in staking, and now you're butthurt trying to blame me. We all see through your $6 website, just give up already. You are seriously stripping away any credibility you have

"Split up your coins"!?!??!? Are you serious!?!? This is BASIC pos 101 man. Larger stakes WILL always beat smaller stakes. Thats not even up for debate. Why would you purposefully tell people to create the smallest blocks possible?? SO they get can get beat by "someone" who carries MUCH larger amounts?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Kyle1836

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:10:38 PM

Spots why wont you answer a simple question, Ive asked 3 times now: Ok so under my scenario with a person with $200 in gorillabucks, and no other spots coins, after the swap , the value will become $50. What amount did you come up with?

Vegas

My math shows $5 billion

Exactly Wink

The truth is that you didn't follow my advice to split up coins, fell behind in staking, and now you're butthurt trying to blame me. We all see through your $6 website, just give up already. You are seriously stripping away any credibility you have

"Split up your coins"!?!??!? Are you serious!?!? This is BASIC pos 101 man. Larger stakes WILL always beat smaller stakes. Thats not even up for debate. Why would you purposefully tell people to create the smallest blocks possible?? SO they get can get beat by "someone" who carries MUCH larger amounts?

Vegas

He wants everyone to have small blocks so he can get more rewards than all of his holders. He's making large blocks while everyone else is making small blocks. I can't believe I was so blind to his lies.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:14:15 PM

Vegas

My math shows $5 billion

Exactly Wink

Vegas

Shows you're an idiot. Variance staking system prefers low inputs for higher frequency. Way to pay attention to the last 4 months of work   Roll Eyes

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:14:43 PM

Vegas

My math shows $5 billion

Exactly Wink

Vegas

He wants everyone to have small blocks so he can get more rewards than all of his holders. He's making large blocks while everyone else is making small blocks. I can't believe I was so blind to his lies.

If you use large blocks for VARY and BUCKS staking, you are truly a moron lol

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:20:39 PM

Here is your moron:

Yes, go ahead and call wiki a liar:

Your POS system is NOT that different when it comes to block sizes. The reward system is different. Thats all.

This is a copy and paste from wiki: scroll to the middle of the page:

Benefits of larger blocks:

Larger reward on PoS generation
Lowers the CPU use to run stake (multiple small blocks are more difficult to process)
Faster generation of stake (wastes less power running computers)

Benefits of smaller blocks

Enhances network security (more hash rate devoted to PoS)
Easier for the network to process
Slows the rate new coins are generated

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:21:42 PM

Here is your moron:

Yes, go ahead and call wiki a liar:

Your POS system is NOT that different when it comes to block sizes. The reward system is different. Thats all.

This is a copy and past from wiki: scroll to the middle of the page:

Benefits of larger blocks:

Larger reward on PoS generation
Lowers the CPU use to run stake (multiple small blocks are more difficult to process)
Faster generation of stake (wastes less power running computers)
Benefits of smaller blocks:

Enhances network security (more hash rate devoted to PoS)
Easier for the network to process
Slows the rate new coins are generated

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

My god, you are stupid lol

Go look at the reward code for Variance and BUCKS idiot, coinage is squished

Holy shit you are even more clueless than I thought.. Even after I spent HOURS explaining remedial procedures to you in email.. I give you step by step, special snowflake advice, you ignore it, now your ass is sore. Fuck off and welcome to my ignore list  Wink

(Seriously, though, small inputs are better if you have even 1/100th of the brain power you claim to have, you would recognize it in the code, which I'm sure you can't comprehend)

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:23:33 PM

lol.. thats your answer to ABSOLUTE PROOF from wiki?!!? "err your stupid".

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:24:03 PM

lol.. thats your answer to ABSOLUTE PROO from wiki?!!? "err your stupid".

Vegas

Yes, you are a fucking idiot and that wiki means nothing to how VARY and BUCKS create rewards. Compare how rewards are calculated in the source

Now I'm adding you to ignore for real here

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:26:38 PM

lol.. thats your answer to ABSOLUTE PROO from wiki?!!? "err your stupid".

Vegas

Yes, you are a fucking idiot and that wiki means nothing to how VARY and BUCKS create rewards. Compare how rewards are calculated in the source

Now I'm adding you to ignore for real here

ya.. your right
wiki means nothing

Vegas

DazzlinDave™

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:34:48 PM

Finally got Teeth wallet to sync back up. Did a fresh install, and had to restart the wallet only a mere 17 times because it kept freezing...but its working Smiley

So, what is the best way to stake teeth? I had 578 after the swap, and now I have a whopping 592. 14 whole Teeth. Is this a good reward?
Thanks
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:35:45 PM

Let me make this as clear as possible for all the simpletons who want math as proof that vegasguy is a fucking moron

MMXIV/TEETH Staking Calculations:
Code:
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, int nHeight)
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear = GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(nHeight);  // creation amount per coin-year
    int64 nSubsidy = nRewardCoinYear * nCoinAge * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8);
    if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRI64d"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge);
    return nSubsidy;
}
This system prefers higher inputs, as you can see it uses coinage to scale rewards

Variance Staking System used in VARY and BUCKS:
Code:
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear = GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(nHeight);  // creation amount per coin-year
    int64 nSubsidy = (((nHeight % 9) + ((nCoinAge % 10000) * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8))) + 1) * nRewardCoinYear;
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRI64d"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge);
    return nSubsidy;
}
Coinage is squished and rewards are based on a Variance of factors, which are static regardless of input size, resulting in small inputs being more stake-efficient

All of this is common knowledge by now, anyone who does not understand this is either a moron or intentionally ignoring my advice. Go shill shitty HBN somewhere else now, dick

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:43:21 PM

At this point I want nothing to do with any of these coins especially bucks. @Spots. If you would agree to buy all my bucks @1.30 US, I will put them on your exchange. Once all bucks are sold, I will NEVER return here, THAT is a promise. If you want rid of me, and you think bucks will go to the moon, here is your chance to get rid of me and buy more bucks. I will even accept other forms of coins. I would have to look at what you want to give me first. I think its best we part ways at this point. Your call. If anyone wants a large amount of bucks, let me know so I can post them.

Vegas

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:44:37 PM

Let me make this as clear as possible for all the simpletons who want math as proof that vegasguy is a fucking moron

Code:
{
    return nSubsidy;
}
This system prefers higher inputs, as you can see it uses coinage to scale rewards

Code:
{
    int64 nSubsidy = (((nHeight % 9) + ((nCoinAge % 10000) * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8))) + 1) * nRewardCoinYear;
    return nSubsidy;
}
Coinage is squished and rewards are based on a Variance of factors, which are static regardless of input size, resulting in small inputs being more stake-efficient

All of this is common knowledge by now, anyone who does not understand this is either a moron or intentionally ignoring my advice. Go shill shitty HBN somewhere else now, dick

i knew this already, that was the whole point of variance was it not, to even out the odds between large holders and smaller holders  Smiley
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:45:05 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 06:57:50 PM by iGotSpots

That awkward moment when you realize how stupid you are, huh vegas?

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:46:08 PM

Dude, I just want out. The trust is gone. That simple.

Kyle1836

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:46:24 PM

Dude, I just want out. The trust is gone. That simple.

Agreed.

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:47:38 PM

Code:
{
    return nSubsidy;
}

Code:
{
    return nSubsidy;
}

Why I split all my coins into deposits of 1 and made 4x the coin increase lol
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: