Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:32:46 AM

I just caught up on reading this whole thread. Are you planning to post something that explains all of this? I'm still a noob and all of those phrases sound neat but don't mean much to me. How do I learn more about what you are saying?

I bought 100 BUCKS because I thought it was going to be rare and held for long term. I try to keep up in the forum but I did not break up my coins into smaller coins as it now says I was supposed to do. I still have an amount close to my initial purchase of 100. It has been stuck in stake for a long time now. Currently my wallet says "The blockchain is downloading and verifying blocks; do not create an new transactions until you get a Thumbs Up in the bottom right corner." It says I have 3 connections but I did all of the addnodes you said to do.

How long will I have to wait for it to come out of stake and how do I break up the coins into smaller coins?
What will my 100 BUCKS be worth after the merge?

Sorry if I am being a pain.
It doesn't look like you are going to answer my questions. I verified that I am running the 4.0.4 wallet, but beyond that you didn't answer my other questions. When I got my BUCKS private key in the mail it said, "Should you ever need assistance we are always available and willing to help. Don't be afraid to ask. we love helping out new members!" I was optimistic that you would help me even though I am not an expert.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:36:42 AM

Can i able to swap all my VARY coin after the hard fork?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:38:26 AM

I just caught up on reading this whole thread. Are you planning to post something that explains all of this? I'm still a noob and all of those phrases sound neat but don't mean much to me. How do I learn more about what you are saying?

I bought 100 BUCKS because I thought it was going to be rare and held for long term. I try to keep up in the forum but I did not break up my coins into smaller coins as it now says I was supposed to do. I still have an amount close to my initial purchase of 100. It has been stuck in stake for a long time now. Currently my wallet says "The blockchain is downloading and verifying blocks; do not create an new transactions until you get a Thumbs Up in the bottom right corner." It says I have 3 connections but I did all of the addnodes you said to do.

How long will I have to wait for it to come out of stake and how do I break up the coins into smaller coins?

It doesn't look like you are going to answer my questions. I verified that I am running the 4.0.4 wallet, but beyond that you didn't answer my other questions. When I got my BUCKS private key in the mail it said, "Should you ever need assistance we are always available and willing to help. Don't be afraid to ask. we love helping out new members!" I was optimistic that you would help me even though I am not an expert.

Send your coins in small amounts. Many transactions for small amounts

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:39:40 AM

I believe the way the GorillaBand works is, you put up 5000 BUCKS as collateral and you get a masternoce, one click installation.  When it is your turn in sequence to receive a stake, you split it 50/50.  The GorillaBand is online 24/7.  Am I close?

There is a queue of which GB is up for payment, but it must be online. You are correct that it is collateral and not a payment

GorillaStake does not currently host GorillaBands, but may in the future
Well, I hope I can afford a MN / GorillaBand after the swap, but not if it's 5k without me investing more coin or somethin.

I would have recommended loading up on Vary for the swap;  but it looks like the markets are are drying up fast. You can always mine it though... You will probably only need about 2.5 K vary to get 5k of the new coin. Loading up on Bucks may be good too. But I don't have any of the bucks, nor the wallet, so I don't know what the projected coin supply will be. However;  judging from what it goes for on Gorilla Ex, I suspect the Bucks supply is very low ...
Were assuming the MN will be 5k which given the swap wouldnt be a bad price point since it wont be too easy to get thus overloading everything with a shit ton of MN's.

To be decided...
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:43:06 AM

Wow. Are you trying to be evasive on purpose?
1. Are you planning to post something that explains all of this?
2. How do I learn more about what you are saying?
3. How long will I have to wait for it to come out of stake?
4. What will my 100 BUCKS be worth after the merge?

New questions from your last response?:
5. Where do I send my coins? I don't think I can send them anywhere since they are stuck in Stake.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:47:13 AM

Wow. Are you trying to be evasive on purpose?
1. Are you planning to post something that explains all of this?
2. How do I learn more about what you are saying?
3. How long will I have to wait for it to come out of stake?
4. What will my 100 BUCKS be worth after the merge?

New questions from your last response?:
5. Where do I send my coins? I don't think I can send them anywhere since they are stuck in Stake.

1. Yes
2. Just split your coins up into a lot of small transactions
3. In the new coin, 30 confirmations
4. Depends on the supply next Sunday
5. You won't be sending them anywhere, you will send your private key or wallet.dat

Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:47:55 AM

Hello can you answer my question?
When I bought into BUCKS it was because BUCKS was supposed to be exclusive and 'rarer' than any of your other coins. Seeing that BUCKS is 1:1:1:1 with everything else, BUCKS is clearly no more exclusive OR different than any of your other coins which you promised.
how will you keep your promise to BUCKS investors???

The goal is for holders to get an exclusive GorillaBand. It will be worth it to have them right away. The sooner you get yours set up, the earlier it will ROI

Are all BUCKS investors promised a GorillaBand???
If no, then once again this is NO different than any of your other coins which is WHY I bought BUCKS in the first place.
You promised that BUCKS was meant to be DIFFERENT. 1:1 = The same.

Please answer this.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:52:34 AM

If no, then once again this is NO different than any of your other coins which is WHY I bought BUCKS in the first place.

Please answer this.

If a band is a MasterNode, I'd say hell naw bec a lot of ppl invested in bucks lol

If bands are node then that means we'd be out the gate with 100+ MN's.

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:53:53 AM

When I bought into BUCKS it was because BUCKS was supposed to be exclusive and 'rarer' than any of your other coins. Seeing that BUCKS is 1:1:1:1 with everything else, BUCKS is clearly no more exclusive OR different than any of your other coins which you promised.

The goal is for holders to get an exclusive GorillaBand. It will be worth it to have them right away. The sooner you get yours set up, the earlier it will ROI

Please answer this.

You have to set up your own GorillaBand; they are not hosted by GorillaStake

Bank_sy

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:07:47 AM

Please answer this.

You have to set up your own GorillaBand; they are not hosted by GorillaStake

so you are going back on your initial promises to BUCKS investors. Very disappointing.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:09:35 AM

so you are going back on your initial promises to BUCKS investors. Very disappointing.

Yes, it's very sad.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 07:11:10 AM

Not at all. You will still have Cloud Staking, but that is not a GorillaBand

GorillaBands DO NOT stake, they earn payments

glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:15:21 AM

How? Can you explain?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 07:15:49 AM

It's interesting that 99% of the negativity is coming from people with Yobit in their sig and avatar

peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:16:13 AM

Just got all my Vary on my local wallet from c-cex.when you will have done the Swap.
Bank_sy

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:23:33 AM

You are because BUCKS was supposed to be something more. BUCKS is clearly nothing more than any of your previous coins which makes me wonder.

Why did you create BUCKS at all under false promises?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:34:02 AM

So let's see, there are about 31000 Bucks out there. On the 28th, I can't see there being more than 40k. So all Bucks holders will be getting at least 6x their bucks in the new coin. if not 7x. Plus, they will probably have the opportunity to exchange their new coins on a higher volume exchange, so will have better liquidity. So, shall I stock up on my tissues for all the Bucks holders?  Cry Cry Cry
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:46:49 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 08:39:10 AM by vegasguy

Im bored, lets recap for those that have missed the story.

1. Balls and 10k are hyperinflated. Teeth coin are created thats ends up having the same value as balls and 10k, nobody is sure what to do with teeth, so nothing happens. Everyone is standing around looking at each other with their thumb up their ass. So, vary is created. Everyone knows how POS works, its been around for years. Lets fuck with their heads and create some shit and call it vary, now in vary, lets reverse pos, the smaller the block the bigger the reward..umm..ok. Thats not working , lets put out a fork 4.01. Teeth confirms are too slow , lets put out a fork 4.02, ok now vary blocks are confirming faster than bucks and the version numbers are different. Holy anxiety. ok , I fucked myself, cause now my bucks are stuck, this shit was meant to fuck with them, not me. I know, Ill put a fork out for bucks to speed the chain up go go really really quick for like 20 minutes, so I can grab my coins, it will be like one of those glass booths on the game shows where money is fucking flying everywhere, and ill have a few minutes to scramble and get what I can out. my investors wont mind, and if they do, FUCK THEM! THEY lay the tracks, and I drive the fucking train, anyway, they are too stupid to understand. Ohh crap, all the version numbers are now different, my OCD if off the charts, they all need to be the same version number.. umm 404.. ya I like that for some reason.. V4.04 to be uniform. Lets put out a fork for ALL the coins. Lets come up with some bullshit umm umm.. I dont want them knowing that I *NEED* to have the version numbers all the same!! They will know how fucking mental I am!! I know, Lets tell them that the last genesis block caused an rpc protocol fork. I got to have some bullshit ready in advance, because that vegas fucker is always up my ass. Ya ya, they will go for that. Stupid sheep. Phew! Ok great now they are all on 4.04, finally some order. Crap, too calm, I cant have calm, calm bad. I know, lets take all these working coins and smash them all together!! Lets create utter fucking chaos, put all 4 of these  these fuckers in a blender and mix this shit good, so its really fucked, in the meanwhile, Ill freeze all of their wallets, so they cant sell, then if they dont buy my coins, they will eat shit when the swap happens. Ill really mess with them, and demand that they email me their wallets, with their passwords. I love fucking with their money! Now where did I put my jar of vasaline and my favorite sock?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
glax1983

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:26:01 AM

Spots,.can you please explain how masternode works? I'm noob in that area
glax1983

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:09:38 AM

If I understand correctly, I don't need to pay 5000 bucks for masternodes, I only need to have them to set up masternode. If I don't want to have masternode anymore I receive 5000 bucks back?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: