Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:05:00 PM

Won't help..?

I created and uploaded a bootstrap just for you.. I've said 1000 times, to stake more you need to split up the coins. Your problem is not following my advice
Your last reply was:
If the bootstrap doesn't work, then the problem is local.
which is ZERO help.

I wasn't able to fix it until Ricky told me to use the -rescan option, which you could have easily said if you wanted to be helpful.

You also left me hanging on post 1450 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11656011#msg11656011 when I was trying to resolve this a week ago.

This still doesn't answer the question, what happened to the 7 coins I had? If you look at my screen shot I had 107.xxx coins in stake.

Then I asked in post 1448 how to split up my coins. I had to ask again for an answer in post 1474. In post 1476 you replied:
Send your coins in small amounts. Many transactions for small amounts

Then in post 1478 I asked, "Where do I send my coins? I don't think I can send them anywhere since they are stuck in Stake."

To which you replied:
You won't be sending them anywhere, you will send your private key or wallet.dat

Which doesn't make any sense to me at all. You tell me to send coins, I ask where to send the coins and you say that I won't be sending them anywhere. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FOLLOW IGS' ADVICE SINCE HE WON'T ANSWER A QUESTION DIRECTLY?

You are all over the place and tying several conversations into one..

To stake more, you split coins up in your wallet

For the swap, you will be sending me private keys

You can't post responses from two separate questions as the same. Both answers are correct to the question they pertain to..

-repairwallet -rescan -reindex are day one information first steps when coins are missing. Sorry for assuming you had this knowledge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:05:47 PM

Won't help..?

I created and uploaded a bootstrap just for you.. I've said 1000 times, to stake more you need to split up the coins. Your problem is not following my advice
Your last reply was:
If the bootstrap doesn't work, then the problem is local.
which is ZERO help.

I wasn't able to fix it until Ricky told me to use the -rescan option, which you could have easily said.

You also left me hanging on post 1450 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11656011#msg11656011 when I was trying to resolve this a week ago.

This still doesn't answer the question, what happened to the 7 coins I had? If you look at my screen shot I had 107.xxx coins in stake.

Then

Then I asked in post 1448 how to split up my coins. I had to ask again for an answer in post 1474. In post 1476 you replied:
Send your coins in small amounts. Many transactions for small amounts

Then in post 1478 I asked, "Where do I send my coins? I don't think I can send them anywhere since they are stuck in Stake."

To which you replied:
You won't be sending them anywhere, you will send your private key or wallet.dat

Which doesn't make any sense to me at all. You tell me to send coins, I ask where to send the coins and you say that I won't be sending them anywhere. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FOLLOW IGS' ADVICE SINCE HE WON'T ANSWER A QUESTION DIRECTLY?

First of all : Can you Calm Down a Bit Huh?     no need to be arrogant.

1. wait until your are fully sync'ed.
2. go to debug console and write repairwallet.
3. if you have coins in stake, then no, you can't move them.
4. no need to move your coins at all at this time. We are near the merge, you will have to provide your privatekey to spots using the specific informations he will post very soon.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:27:25 PM

I've set up a page to explain GorillaBands a little better

http://www.GorillaStake.com/gorillabands

This is just a test chain, so the balances won't carry over to mainnet, I just set it up to get screenshots

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:17:55 PM

This is just a test chain, so the balances won't carry over to mainnet, I just set it up to get screenshots
This seems pretty straight forward to me. However, can you add an explanation for why someone would want multiple bands? If I have 10,000 GB, is it more optimal to have 2 Bands or could I remain with 1?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 08:20:32 PM

This seems pretty straight forward to me. However, can you add an explanation for why someone would want multiple bands? If I have 10,000 GB, is it more optimal to have 2 Bands or could I remain with 1?

It's a queue-based system, so the more you have, the more often you will be at the front of the line for rewards. Only one GorillaBand earns a reward per block. I very highly advise that you set up as many as you can afford early on and decide later if you want to keep them. The coins used to set them up is only collateral and never actually leaves your wallet, so it's a very easy decision to make to help the network remain strong and vigilant

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:29:51 PM

It's a queue-based system, so the more you have, the more often you will be at the front of the line for rewards. Only one GorillaBand earns a reward per block. I very highly advise that you set up as many as you can afford early on and decide later if you want to keep them. The coins used to set them up is only collateral and never actually leaves your wallet, so it's a very easy decision to make to help the network remain strong and vigilant
So which is more advantagous? An account with 10k GB or 2 with 5k GB or will they perform the same?
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:37:49 PM

You can't post responses from two separate questions as the same. Both answers are correct to the question they pertain to..

-repairwallet -rescan -reindex are day one information first steps when coins are missing. Sorry for assuming you had this knowledge
For the 10th time, to "split up my coins" I was told that I had to "Send your coins in small amounts. Many transactions for small amounts."
I have asked repeatedly who I send them to in order to "split up my coins." ALL I WANT IS INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO SPLIT UP MY FREAKING COINS AND I GET NON-SENSE IN RESPONSE! Then I get blamed by IGS for not following his advice when I keep freaking asking how to follow his advice!

If you follow the posts I identified you will see why the frustration is mounting!

Quote from: gnargnar
Arrogant? How am I arrogant? I am a noob (which I remind everyone quite often) trying to get information. I have to ask questions, then beg for an answer, and then I get partial or non-answers.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 09:06:43 PM

For the 10th time, to "split up my coins" I was told that I had to "Send your coins in small amounts. Many transactions for small amounts."
I have asked repeatedly who I send them to in order to "split up my coins." ALL I WANT IS INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO SPLIT UP MY FREAKING COINS AND I GET NON-SENSE IN RESPONSE! Then I get blamed by IGS for not following his advice when I keep freaking asking how to follow his advice!

If you follow the posts I identified you will see why the frustration is mounting!

Quote from: gnargnar
Arrogant? How am I arrogant? I am a noob (which I remind everyone quite often) trying to get information. I have to ask questions, then beg for an answer, and then I get partial or non-answers.

Open your Receive tab and pick your favorite address

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 09:08:42 PM

So which is more advantagous? An account with 10k GB or 2 with 5k GB or will they perform the same?

Unknown at this time. It will depend on (personal stake weight vs network stake weight) vs number of GorillaBands

Remember, we are using Variance Staking, rather than conventional or flat rewards, so it's really an untested method of calculating rewards outside of Variance and GorillaBucks v1. The coinage scaling is also 10x what it was in those coins to allow for better scaling later on, so this exact equation has not been used yet

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 09:23:00 PM

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:31:09 PM

Forgive me for being ignorant, but I have been holding MMXIV for months now and periodically checking in, and want to make sure I have what is about to happen correct.

I own MMXIV, the way I understand it is that this coin will soon be gone and replaced with GorrilaBucks?  So should I go and download the GorrilaBucks wallet now?  And then I just send you my public and private key and you send me some portion of GorrilaBucks?  If I have 5000 GorrilaBucks I can create a masternode from the GorrilaBucks wallet called GorrilaBands?  What does this masternode actually do?

I hope I have that correct

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 09:32:24 PM

Forgive me for being ignorant, but I have been holding MMXIV for months now and periodically checking in, and want to make sure I have what is about to happen correct.

I own MMXIV, the way I understand it is that this coin will soon be gone and replaced with GorrilaBucks?  So should I go and download the GorrilaBucks wallet now?  And then I just send you my public and private key and you send me some portion of GorrilaBucks?  If I have 5000 GorrilaBucks I can create a masternode from the GorrilaBucks wallet called GorrilaBands?  What does this masternode actually do?

The new wallet will be posted Sunday. The post above explains GorillaBands and the media tab at the top explains the swap

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:34:31 PM

The new wallet will be posted Sunday. The post above explains GorillaBands and the media tab at the top explains the swap

Ok, so nothing to do until Sunday.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 09:39:07 PM

Ok, so nothing to do until Sunday.

Correct. GorillaBucks 6.4.8.0 is the version you will want on Sunday

Jaydubya91

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:54:48 PM

please!! SPOTS!!! can i just send you my wallet.dat? my coins are still in stake, and i get an error every time i try to dumpprivkey, also blockchain is stuck! IM SO LOST!!!
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:57:30 PM

what is the current supply of VARY?
So difficult to find details about any of your original coins.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:25:41 PM

If you download the blockchain and qt client you could probably find out. I was too lazy to do that. I just randomly bought VARY at current market price.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 10:26:06 PM

Type getinfo in debug like every coin

It's also in the c-cex box

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:32:00 PM

Hey IGS, I replied to that PM.

To be decided...
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:06:43 AM

bump
Get your question lads. The coin didn't launch yet you got all the time to get answers.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: