Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:54:28 PM

still not working... wow, what am i doing wrong?

What is your conf named, including file extension?
teeth.conf
so, im just stumped.... should i try saving wallet.dat and wiping everything else out and starting from scratch? i dont think it will make a difference but i must be doing something stupid and the easiest thing is start from the begining i guess...
djselery,
I know others are trying to help you and would like to add something because I'm always installing wallets on another drives and having to get them o sync. The difficult thing to remember is wallets always store information in /Appdata location meaning this is where your Conf files should go too. Sometimes Conf will work with just addnodes in them to start.

As long as you have a wallet.Dat backup its time to start over to get syncing working. Download the latest wallet and Bootsrtap File then install them on your local computer ( once they sync you can move it later) Don't worry about the wallet.dat yet.

Start over in default directories then we can change the debug.log to point to your new location.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 05:58:40 PM

teeth.conf
so, im just stumped.... should i try saving wallet.dat and wiping everything else out and starting from scratch? i dont think it will make a difference but i must be doing something stupid and the easiest thing is start from the begining i guess...
djselery,
I know others are trying to help you and would like to add something because I'm always installing wallets on another drives and having to get them o sync. The difficult thing to remember is wallets always store information in /Appdata location meaning this is where your Conf files should go too. Sometimes Conf will work with just addnodes in them to start.

As long as you have a wallet.Dat backup its time to start over to get syncing working. Download the latest wallet and Bootsrtap File then install them on your local computer ( once they sync you can move it later) Don't worry about the wallet.dat yet.

Start over in default directories then we can change the debug.log to point to your new location.

You can just use -datadir in a .bat to override the folder location

notabeliever

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:05:23 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 06:35:57 PM by notabeliever

Let's talk Teeth...............Just got a Mint by stake in my wallet of 1.9. Do we know how many coins I had to generate this?  Was it 10 or 20 coins.
What is so special about these coins that charge a 1 coin transaction fee even when sending to your own address.

everytime I split my coins does it cost 1 coin because now i'm down to 3 less?
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:05:59 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 06:21:40 PM by vegasguy

but yeah, if you need another bashing today.. I can dish something out..

You can write all you want, I'm pretty sure anyone here for more than a month doesn't take you seriously anyway, but if you just shill garbage again it's getting deleted

Nope, everything I say can be backed up with facts. Most everyone would be very surprised to find out that "Bucks" was NOT your idea at all. I was the one on January 23rd 2015 that came up with a unique coin, that is not traded on normal exchanges, and ONLY were in the hands of a few. It was to be unique , rare, hard to aquire and private, and traded against MMXIV, sound familiar?. I even gave you the name "Bucks" see very top of the page. All you did, is take the idea and fuck it up. Now if Im wrong and full of shit, why would you delete my post. Let everyone see this and make their own judgement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623884.2690;wap2

and if you keep mouthing off, Ill post more facts you wont like.I was ready to leave you alone, until you started in on me.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
notabeliever

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:06:46 PM

teeth.conf
djselery,

You can just use -datadir in a .bat to override the folder location
Yeah saw that somewhere haven't found the code for that yet. When I get tired of doing more work than I have I'll figure that one out
notabeliever

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:08:09 PM

but yeah, if you need another bashing today.. I can dish something out..
LOL guess this a heated topic
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:11:11 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 06:27:42 PM by vegasguy

Now I didnt come here to cause shit, those bruises from yesterday must still be hurting. Just cool out, and put some ice on them. Im over the merger, and accept the loss. Wont be the first time ive lost money. I didnt come here to cause you any more pain.

Spots got quiet, gorilla got your tongue?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
khornate

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 06:28:36 PM

Nope, everything I say can be backed up with facts. Most everyone would be very surprised to find out that "Bucks" was NOT your idea at all. I was the one on January 23rd 2015 that came up with a unique coin, that is not traded on normal exchanges, and ONLY were in the hands of a few. It was to be unique , rare, hard to aquire and private, and traded against MMXIV, sound familiar?. I even gave you the name "Bucks" see very top of the page. All you did, is take the idea and fuck it up. Now if Im wrong and full of shit, why would you delete my post. Let everyone see this and make their own judgement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623884.2690;wap2

and if you keep mouthing off, Ill post more facts you wont like.I was ready to leave you alone, until you started in on me.

Vegas

If Bucks is so fucked up why don't you make your own exclusive coin and operate it how you want?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 06:29:58 PM

Now I didnt come here to cause shit, those bruises from yesterday must still be hurting. Just cool out, and put some ice on them. Im over the merger, and accept the loss. Wont be the first time ive lost money. I didnt come here to cause you any more pain.

Vegas

Nope, I'm working, you should try it sometime instead of spewing shit from your fingers. Honestly, I don't even read most of your posts anymore, so anything you write doesn't really mean anything, especially since I know it's just an amateur trader trying to squeeze pennies from his 'amazing' website showcasing other peoples' hard work. Make sure you tie a sturdy knot so you don't fall off everyone elses coattails

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:35:23 PM

Vegas

Nope, I'm working, you should try it sometime instead of spewing shit from your fingers. Honestly, I don't even read most of your posts anymore, so anything you write doesn't really mean anything, especially since I know it's just an amateur trader trying to squeeze pennies from his 'amazing' website showcasing other peoples' hard work. Make sure you tie a sturdy knot so you don't fall off everyone elses coattails

Well..Im the first to admit, I didnt know shit about creating a coin, but quickly learning. Ive already told you that Im taking over Vegascoin and re-doing the entire wallet. Ill simply say this, this coin is going to Pluto. Ill make sure of that. The good news is , Im NOT doing it for the money. I cant be bought , not at any price. Ive never sold my integrity or greed, and I wont start now. Im doing it for my community. This will be unlike any coin youve ever seen in your life.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 06:36:21 PM

Vegas

Well..Im the first to admit, I didnt know shit about creating a coin, but quickly learning. Ive already told you that Im taking over Vegascoin and re-doing the entire wallet. Ill simply say this, this coin is going to Pluto. Ill make sure of that. The good news is , Im NOT doing for for money. Im doing it for my community. This will be unlike any coin youve ever seen in your life.

Vegas

Easy to have time doing things not for money when you've already made a bunch off my work, which you're now bashing, huh?

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:39:28 PM

Vegas

Well..Im the first to admit, I didnt know shit about creating a coin, but quickly learning. Ive already told you that Im taking over Vegascoin and re-doing the entire wallet. Ill simply say this, this coin is going to Pluto. Ill make sure of that. The good news is , Im NOT doing for for money. Im doing it for my community. This will be unlike any coin youve ever seen in your life. Ill also add, that Im come from nothing. 0. I wasnt even born in this country. In the "house" I grew up, did not even have a bathroom inside, it was in the back yard. Ive busted my ass, to be were I am. NOTHING was handed to me.

Vegas

Easy to have time doing things not for money when you've already made a bunch off my work, which you're now bashing, huh?

My wealth never came from your coins, my wealth came from working hard every day, having integrity, and using the gift that god gave me, and being honest and never taking from others less fortune, in fact giving to them. Thats why my coin will be unique because it will be held to the highest standards of integrity.

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:41:18 PM

Ill slowly leak some situations in an effort to put pressure on spots to leave things as they are. What I mean by that is there is nothing stopping Spots from continuing to develop each of the 4 coins. My preassure earlier was not an attempt to troll or to cause mayhem, but I feel like too many people dont speak up. I accept that , there are leaders and followers in this world, and it must be that way. Im the last person Spots whats to deal with, because I dont just troll, I ask specific questions that will make him squirm. Then he will usually give some nonsense or vague answer, or not answer at all. Here are some examples of the past few days:  ( I will copy and paste them untouched).

"Q": Questions from me:
"A" Answers from spots

Q: So when does the swap happen?
A: When I'm satisfied everything works properly

Q: When does MMXIV stop staking?
A: <No response>

Q:  Anyone notice that stake interest is 100% a year, it has VERY long confirmation times, yet somehow has gone from 10,000+/- coins to over 26,000 coins in a couple of months?
A: I have been telling people to split their deposits up to get the most out of the staking system for BUCKS and Variance. The more inputs you have, the more often you will stake.  <BULLSHIT ANSWER>. 100% a year CANNOT turn into 260% in two months, if you have smaller stakes..LOL. He then returns 2 posts later and realizes his bullshit answer and says "The new wallet for gorillabucks changed the staking to the vary system of staking why it went up so much plus the chain was moved along to get the coins back out of stake.".  <MY COMMENT>: 100% is STILL 100% no mater if you slow the chain down or speed it up.

Q:So then most everyone should have 2.5X the amount they started with as most people bought bucks at about the same time, as it was a small window. What im saying is the money supply went up 2.6X , therefore MOST people should have 2.6X the amount they started with as everyone started at about the same time. Do I have this right?
A: At the current price, you've made over 30% in less than a month, and you're still upset.. <HES SAYING YOU MADE MONEY , NOW SHUT UP, YOUR SAYING TOO MUCH>

So looking at this, we have to wonder what does spots have to hide? Why not just answer the questions?

Ill give you guys 1 appetizer of the bullshit that he has been pulling, and I caught him red handed.

On 5/29/15 the day the chain moved very fast. A Very strange thing happened. Im watching the chain move the blocks and every second, I did a getinfo in the console to check money supply. The chain moved near 10,000 blocks, over 90% of the time, the money supply NEVER went up. Here is what Im saying: EVERY block *WILL* reward someone, but that money was NOT registering on the chain, as the money supply was not increasing. I probably checked money supply a few hundred times within that 30 min span. Ask ANY dev: SOMEONE gets a stake reward for every single block, AND the money supply ALWAYS goes up, and the money supply never increased 90% of the time. I even emailed him and told him, "hey Ive noticed what your doing, and you need to be careful, if I noticed it others will". I didnt want to start a bunch of shit on the thread, and never said anything, but now his wreckless actions have cost ME money. For those of you that dont understand, at the end of that fast cycle there were a few thousand more coins. About a week later I checked again, and there was magically near 10,000 coins added to the money supply.
I hope he doesnt deny it, cause I have actual emails proving this. So where did those thousands of "BUCKS" go that did NOT show up in the money supply, any guesses?

Ive got lots more situations like this, and they will get juicier as I go along , unless Spots agrees to leave these coins the hell alone, and make positive changes like add dice games, and shit like that. The ONLY reason I brought up my IQ was to confirm what he already knew, I am leaps and bounds ahead of him with regard to intelligence, so my point was , he WILL slide sneaky shit past most people, but not me, and if it gets real out of hand I will unload all I know, and ikts much more than he can EVER imagine. THAT was my point, knock off your bullshit because someone IS here watching you and can see right through you.

Vegas

Ok I think spots doesn't want to repeat himself but this is a reply for VEGAS on the BUCKS coin. The BUCKS chain was moving along showing no reward as it was being mined for 0 reward to help get peoples coins out of stake so they could split the coins up or sell etc. Also it had an update on the staking system changing it from a yearly fixed % to a variance system giving a reward of between 1 and 9 for each staked coin. Me being smart and knowing that we had so few coins split all of my coins into blocks of just 1 coin and started staking in no time getting about 20 stakes a day.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:45:09 PM

Yes and a few days LATER 10,000 coins appeared in the money supply. EXPLAIN THAT. I didnt come here to cause trouble , but if you guys want me to reveal more FACTS, you WONT like it. You need to stop. TRUST ME. Im trying to warn you, nicely. If your still butthurt about yesterdays pwnage, get the fuck over it. Today is another day.

Vegas

Ill start with this:

The BUCKS chain was moving along showing no reward as it was being mined for 0 reward to help get peoples coins out of stake so they could split the coins up or sell etc

Ok this is an easy one. THE REWARD was NOT 0 at that time. Thats a known fact. I was getting about 1 in 10 of the staked coins, when I did, the money supply moved up a bit, 8 out of ten coins the block would move , and the money supply stayed the same. Ill spell it out, that money went to a wallet that did not show up in the money supply until days later. You should quit now.

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:52:31 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 07:16:17 PM by hopped

Yes and a few days LATER 10,000 coins appeared in the money supply. EXPLAIN THAT.

Vegas

Well My % has flow up way above the average increase so maybe others have aswell. If we started with 10,000 and right at this moment have 29108.69872300 that would be call it a 3x increase . I am going to be honest now and say I started off with 200 coins and now have in my wallet 2437 coins so an increase of 12x way above the average as I had been following what was happening.

edit: If you staked you staked and it would increase if you mined you would of got nothing as it doesn't pay for mining only staking.
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:53:47 PM

vegasguy can you just please shut up? I have your site in my bookmarks, not anymore.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 06:53:59 PM

Yes and a few days LATER 10,000 coins appeared in the money supply. EXPLAIN THAT. I didnt come here to cause trouble , but if you guys want me to reveal more FACTS, you WONT like it. You need to stop. TRUST ME. Im trying to warn you, nicely. If your still butthurt about yesterdays pwnage, get the fuck over it. Today is another day.

Vegas

Ill start with this:

The BUCKS chain was moving along showing no reward as it was being mined for 0 reward to help get peoples coins out of stake so they could split the coins up or sell etc

Ok this is an easy one. THE REWARD was NOT 0 at that time. Thats a known fact. I was getting about 1 in 10 of the staked coins, when I did, the money supply moved up a bit, 8 out of ten coins the block would move , and the money supply stayed the same. Ill spell it out, that money went to a wallet that did not show up in the money supply until days later. You should quit now.

That awkward moment when all your bullshit can be combated with one link: https://github.com/iGotSpots/GorillaBucks/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L832

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:55:20 PM

vegasguy can you just please shut up? I have your site in my bookmarks, not anymore.

Please read back, I didnt start any of this. Spots came at me.

Vegas

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:55:51 PM

Vegas

you are here shilling your pity website, shilling your own coin -going to pluto-..  sorry man, but your IQ is failing at you : you sound like a big joke here.
I tried to "warn" you that you were digging your own hole, but seems you like to get seen as a delusional idiot, either this or you are trying too hard to fud and get more coins for cheap.

now, reveal that "fact" and get pwnd... hard.

EDIT :  Grin Grin  lol ... i see you just got pwnd!  Cheesy
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:00:30 PM

I simply came here yesterday to make people aware of what was going on. Today, I came to find out about the swap, and got attacked. I wont say anymore about my personal plans for the future, Ill just prove it. Ill visit the thread to keep up with the swap information. Getting coins for cheap? Im trying to get OUT. Thats the truth! I wish you all the best!
Have a good day.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: