Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125155 times)
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:33:16 PM

I am loving where this is going.

Just an idea, let's start a signature campaign. If you make an address, I will kick in 2 million

Added to the bounty list:
http://www.litedogecoin.org/bounties.php
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maincoin

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:34:00 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 08:20:42 PM by maincoin

Is there something wrong with the wallet, I am not receiving any stakes since 2 hours?

Also 0 connections?

Edit: working again.
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 04:35:04 PM

Is there something wrong with the wallet, I am not receiving any stakes since 2 hours?

Also 0 connections?

15 connections here and staking just fine
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 06:31:11 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 06:42:52 PM by SockPuppetAccount

@SockPuppetAccount, you got so many good ideas + you are very generous. Thnx, this is what we need!
Multisend, Charity Fund added, What's the of sending staking to a cause?

Did you mean what charity did I have in mind?  I will make researching reputable charities for dogs a project for tonight.  If it is to become the official LDOGE supported charity, I'd better make sure it is a good one!

This is actually perfect because it is July 1st.  If coins will be donated once a month, the charity fund has 30 days to raise donations and the first charity funds can be delivered at the end of July.  Donations will just have to be sent in the old fashioned way until multisend is implemented but that is no big deal.

I would have thought there is enough of us around to do some off exchange trading with the charity fund to save it even hitting the exchanges.

Good idea.  Keep the charity coin funds off bittrex if at all possible.

Also 0 connections?

I have 2 connections and I am synced with the block explorer.

37.187.99.136:17014
93.157.4.11:17014

My 2 nodes if they help any.

I hope the Dev's can change the block time asap. On paper we made a 'fix' for the ultra high POS, but now nothing has changed. The lower stake rate won't kick in for ages. The block time should have sold this.

At least we will see the first reward drop down to 28,000 in about 2.5 days.  90 second block times would be great though.  I think they don't want to hard fork again so soon but it is gonna happen sooner or later anyway.  Masternodes (boooo!) would be the only possible development on the horizon that would require a hard fork so only reason to put it off is if they wanted to roll out masternodes and 90 second block time simultaneously.  I'm pretty sure multisig/multisend/private messages won't require a hard fork, but if anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me.

Anyway, I will be back in 12 hours tops with the best charities I can find to be the official LiteDoge charity.
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:33:20 PM

I hope the Dev's can change the block time asap. On paper we made a 'fix' for the ultra high POS, but now nothing has changed. The lower stake rate won't kick in for ages. The block time should have sold this.

I wish the longer block time would have worked out... but it didn't.  However, at this rate, we are now only 2.8 days away from the first reduction in the block rewards down to 28k.  That's 2.7 million less coins minted every day.  I'd say that's a good start.  Then in 45k blocks, or about 33.3 days, it'll drop yet again... and so on.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 07:47:40 PM

Just giving a quick update before I run out.  Did some preliminary googling.  There are a lot of charities for dogs!  Some look promising, but then you look into financials and their overhead is ridiculous and we aren't donating to line the pockets of board members.  Some of the charities give money to help cats and other animals that are not total bros like dogs are so they are out as well.  Lots of information to sort through.

I am thinking focusing on a smallish organization is probably best.  Sure we just donate to the ASPCA, but any donations from us would be a drop in the bucket and they wouldn't even notice.  A smaller charity may do more for us as far as helping when it comes to promotion.  A charity that is willing to say, tweet when we make a donation or stick a link to the LiteDoge website somewhere on a sponsor page would be awesome.  I will start sending emails to the most promising candidates and see how they respond, it may take a few days though so don't rush with press releases, let's get all the details in order.

Also want to be sure 100% on any commitments made to this.  My original thought of sending donations every month maybe a bit too strict.  If the market is thin and someone randomly donates a wacky amount of coins at the end of the month for some reason, we'd look like jackasses if we are holding a load of coins we can't convert into fiat because the market can't handle it.  I'm thinking setting a cap on the maximum amount of coins accepted for donations within an agreed upon time period is the best way to ensure donations are kept to a level that the market can handle.  The cap could always be raised or lowered down the road, as market conditions dictate.  Having a solid plan together so we don't look like a bunch of incompetent basement dwellers to these people will be crucial to getting a charity to work with us.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:54:03 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 10:05:43 PM by crunck

It just so happens that I am on the committee of my local social club, and organise entertainment and events etc

One event I have coming up is for a charity called " Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary" this is charity run and reliant on donations.

We are holding the evening on the 17th of this mth, we have time to get some LDOGE material created along side a check made up for LDOGE you know one of those big things with the logos on etc

The social club FB page is here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/163223493842152/

Event posters are here : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206410057117736&set=gm.478709415626890&type=1&theater

Would be great if I could present them with a little something on the night.

Something like this but 3 foot wide :

Your thoughts

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
maincoin

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:44:58 PM

@SockPuppetAccount
Let's hope the block time can be changed in 1/2 weeks.

Heathkids comment that we will lower it to over 2M per day, is good news.

The charities is also a very good idea. I saw crunck mentioned one. Let's get the perfect charity going on for LiteDoge, and help some Doges!

BTW this made me laugh!

Some of the charities give money to help cats and other animals that are not total bros like dogs are so they are out as well.  Lots of information to sort through.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:20:50 PM

prob in a couple of days i will look into time again. Today my son was born (was playing for some time now already of course) so spending some time home first before i go back to drawing board Smiley

Also i soaked 1 mil ldoge in irc today to celebrate just in case ppl missed it

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
maincoin

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:15:31 PM

prob in a couple of days i will look into time again. Today my son was born (was playing for some time now already of course) so spending some time home first before i go back to drawing board Smiley

Also i soaked 1 mil ldoge in irc today to celebrate just in case ppl missed it

Congrats man! Hope he is healthy and well.

@devs
Which featurs can we expect in the next release
1. Blocktime to 90 sec
2. Built-in explorer
Some of the features sockpuppetaccount proposed would be perfect
3. Multisend
4. Another idea for a bounty would be to implement the multisend feature from HYP and HBN into litedoge.  It allows you to automatically send a specified portion of your stake reward every time you mine a block to whatever address you specify.

Can you do this Devs?
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:28:26 PM

@devs
1. Blocktime to 90 sec
2. Built-in explorer
3. Multisend
4. Another idea for a bounty would be to implement the multisend feature from HYP and HBN into litedoge.  It allows you to automatically send a specified portion of your stake reward every time you mine a block to whatever address you specify.

Can you do this Devs?

I think we need to hold off on #1 since it's complicated to get exchanges to update their wallets. C-cex is still haven't update theirs from the last one. Any feature without a hard fork will add value to Ldoge and inflation might not be as bad as it's going down gradually.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:09:54 PM

Seems the coin is broken, i am not able to restore the wallet in the correct chain in my ubuntu wallet. Some exchanges have the wrong chain to.
We need to fix this.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:51:43 PM

Seems the coin is broken, i am not able to restore the wallet in the correct chain in my ubuntu wallet. Some exchanges have the wrong chain to.
We need to fix this.

Please elaborate, because every exchange I have just checked is on the correct chain.

You are using the correct update yeah ? 3.2.1.1

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:04:26 PM

We need to fix this.

Please elaborate, because every exchange I have just checked is on the correct chain.

Looks like CEX took down LDoge. I'm missing 700K+ pending on ticket's outcome.

2015-06-30 14:35:58    Withdrawal       -715191.5005 LDOGE    -715191.5005 LDOGE (68671ff5c769ecfdfad0028d2322553c293bbaf2a17a13123d77393fb9cf9a17)
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:06:10 PM

We need to fix this.

2015-06-30 14:35:58    Withdrawal       -715191.5005 LDOGE    -715191.5005 LDOGE (68671ff5c769ecfdfad0028d2322553c293bbaf2a17a13123d77393fb9cf9a17)

They have had us as delisting for a month to be fair to them. we just coudnt get the volume, everyone wanted to use trex

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
maincoin

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:32:54 PM

Hi All,

I made a list of features regarding the future (roadmap) of LiteDoge.

@community
Please critise or adjust the options!

@ctgiant/heathkid/minerftw
Regarding the wallet features can you tell us which options you can do with an estimate (f.e. Darksend 4 may 2020).
I am aware not all features are 'needed', but we need to know, regardless of the bounties, if we can built new features in-house, or maybe look further.

Wallet features      
Blocktime to 90 sec.   Mandatory   
Multisend   ??   
Send part of stake to donation address   ??   
Built-in IRC   ??   
Built-in Twitter   ??   
Built-in Block Explorer   ??   
Darksend   ??   
Multisignature   ??   

Webbased      
BTC 2 LiteDoge + LiteDoge 2 BTC   Maincoin   
Merchant adoption   Maincoin   
Paper wallet   Bounty   
Reddit Tipbot   Bounty   
Twitter Tipbot   Bounty   
Webwallet   Bounty   
LiteDoge Webshop   Maincoin   

Projects      
Donation Project   SockPuppetAccount   
Staking Project   PuppieDog   
GiveAway   Maincoin   

knolmaniac

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:13:49 PM

We need to fix this.

They have had us as delisting for a month to be fair to them. we just coudnt get the volume, everyone wanted to use trex

It is now in Maintenance, but i hold 9 mil. there .   Gone Huh??
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:56:07 PM

We need to fix this.

It is now in Maintenance, but i hold 9 mil. there .   Gone Huh??

Be carefull with c-cex. They list (ICO) scams to make some BTC themself, why do you think they are the first to add a coin.. Yes.

But you should make a ticket most of the time it helps.

Donation address: 154
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:57:04 AM

@devs
1. Blocktime to 90 sec
2. Built-in explorer
3. Multisend

Can you do this Devs?

I think we need to hold off on #1 since it's complicated to get exchanges to update their wallets. C-cex is still haven't update theirs from the last one. Any feature without a hard fork will add value to Ldoge and inflation might not be as bad as it's going down gradually.

I would have to agree with this, even for the exchanges that have updated their wallets...they will not be happy if we require another hard fork in the near future.

Regarding C-Cex - I contacted them the day of the hard fork and asked them to update their wallet, even after they delist so that our community members could recover their coins.  They have yet to respond.  If/When they get back to me I will let everyone know.

-ctgiant

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
maincoin

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:20:25 PM

Hmm, just got a message from puppiedog..
The Dogecoin subreddit went dark:
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: