Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646812 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:44:59 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnotback

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:43:20 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 08:00:56 AM by iamnotback

Rothschilds is masterfully fomenting class-warfare in the USA via his control over Wikileaks (as previously documented). The clan is aligning Russia with the conservatives and Europe with the liberals, in what will be combination of an international and civil war combined! Masterful divide-and-conquer strategy to usher in the New World Order which rise out of the ashes of the devolution of the nation-state. Rothschilds has all the various factions under his thumb.

Can you say "delusions of grandeur" ? i know you were avoiding say it earlier Shelby Wink

Well since I am by far the most voluminous poster of dense walls of verbiage on these forums for the past 3.5 years, we have evidence that I am well suited for an executive-level position:

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ability-to-generate-e-mails-key-indicator-of-stamina-medical-study-says

And I did that while ill! Just wait until I am cured, y'all ain't seen nuttin' yet.

Well that is if you believe The New Yorker isn't full of delusional bullshit:

https://thescene.com/watch/thenewyorker/the-new-yorker-festival-sarah-silverman-and-andy-borowitz-tackle-trump?source=player_scene_logo

Julian Assange: [Let’s talk about] Donald Trump. What does he represent in the American mind and in the European mind?  He represents American white trash, [which Hillary Clinton called] ‘deplorable and irredeemable’.  It means from an establishment or educated cosmopolitan, urbane perspective, these people are like the red necks, and you can never deal with them.  Because he so clearly -- through his words and actions and the type of people that turn up at his rallies -- represents people who are not the middle, not the upper middle educated class, there is a fear of seeming to be associated in any way with them, a social fear that lowers the class status of anyone who can be accused of somehow assisting Trump in any way, including any criticism of Hillary Clinton. If you look at how the middle class gains its economic and social power, that makes absolute sense.

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Class warfare in USA election between intellectuals & "white trash"
Date:    Mon, November 7, 2016 2:58 am
To:      armstrongeconomics@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rothschilds is masterfully fomenting class-warfare in the USA via his
control over Wikileaks (as previously documented). The clan is [aligning
Russia with the
conservatives](https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/putin-campaigns-for-trump/)
and Europe with the liberals, in what will be combination of an
international and civil war combined! Masterful divide-and-conquer
strategy to usher in the New World Order which rise out of the ashes of
the devolution of the nation-state. Rothschilds has all the various
factions under his thumb.

Quote from: myself
Quote from: Spoetnik
Can you say "delusions of grandeur" ? i know you were avoiding say it
earlier Shelby Wink

Well since I am by far the most voluminous poster of dense walls of
verbiage on these forums for the past 3.5 years, we have evidence that I
am well suited for an executive-level position:

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ability-to-generate-e-mails-key-indicator-of-stamina-medical-study-says

And I did that while ill! Just wait until I am cured, y'all ain't seen
nuttin' yet.

Well that is if you believe The New Yorker isn't full of delusional bullshit:

https://thescene.com/watch/thenewyorker/the-new-yorker-festival-sarah-silverman-and-andy-borowitz-tackle-trump?source=player_scene_logo

[https://i.imgur.com/SkAlHzR.png](http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/)
 <-- image also attached

Quote from: Julian Assange
https://www.rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/

[Let’s talk about] Donald Trump. What does he represent in the American
mind and in the European mind?  He represents American white trash, [which
Hillary Clinton called] ‘deplorable and irredeemable’.  It means from an
establishment or educated cosmopolitan, urbane perspective, these people
are like the red necks, and you can never deal with them.  Because he so
clearly -- through his words and actions and the type of people that turn
up at his rallies -- represents people who are not the middle, not the
upper middle educated class, there is a fear of seeming to be associated
in any way with them, a social fear that lowers the class status of anyone
who can be accused of somehow assisting Trump in any way, including any
criticism of Hillary Clinton. If you look at how the middle class gains
its economic and social power, that makes absolute sense.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:50:18 AM

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia-hillary-clinton-united-states-europe-516895

http://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/trump-russia-and-vladimir-putin-801885763965
iamnotback

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:51:18 AM

Note in case anyone didn't realize, Martin Armstrong totally screwed up his fact checking again. The above linked Armstrong blog refers a The New Yorker satire.

That doesn't change the point that Rothschilds is masterfully employing his control over the mass media both in traditional forms and Wikileaks, to accomplish this chaos.
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:13:51 PM

Has Hillary Clinton arleady ushered in a new dark age?

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/terabytes-of-clinton-documents-have-vanished-from-national-archive-presumed-stolen/

Add in all of her emails she tried to destroy.

Result equals bannana republic

She is literaly deleting all evidence of her amazing public service exerience that some people keep touting makes her more qualified and going down the orwelian path of rewriting her own history.

Atleast when you make a deal with the devil (spirit cooking etc)he takes more then you bargained for, aka her parkinsons disease.
Thenoticer

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:17:06 PM

Note in case anyone didn't realize, Martin Armstrong totally screwed up his fact checking again. The above linked Armstrong blog refers a The New Yorker satire.

That doesn't change the point that Rothschilds is masterfully employing his control over the mass media both in traditional forms and Wikileaks, to accomplish this chaos.

Are there additional data points that point to Rothchild, besides wikileaks using the same lawyer as Rothchild and the proximity of Assange to these people?
Thenoticer

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:19:30 PM

Government Workers Now Outnumber Manufacturing Workers by 9,932,000

Federal, state and local government employed 22,213,000 people in August, while the manufacturing sector employed 12,281,000.

The BLS has published seasonally-adjusted month-by-month employment data for both government and manufacturing going back to 1939. For half a century—from January 1939 through July 1989—manufacturing employment always exceeded government employment in the United States, according to these numbers.

Then, in August 1989, the seasonally-adjusted employment numbers for government exceeded the employment numbers for manufacturing for the first time. That month, manufacturing employed 17,964,000 and government employed 17,989,000.

Read more at http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/government-workers-now-outnumber-manufacturing-workers-9932000.

Cool

Nothing to see here. Except alot of people sucking on a teet
Thenoticer

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:27:13 PM

Thought iamnotback would appreciate this one.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:41:55 PM

Are there additional data points that point to Rothchild, besides wikileaks using the same lawyer as Rothchild and the proximity of Assange to these people?

And one of the Rothschilds clan providing bail for Assange and Assange living in a Rothschilds' clan abode in the UK before being forced into the Ecuador embassy.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:45:14 PM

Thought iamnotback would appreciate this one.

They forgot "Now showing in your MSM". Other than that, yes I view the entire operation as a grand cinematic diversion to dumb down brain stems and inciting the populace to fight each other conquer-and-divide.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:18:10 AM

And one of the Rothschilds clan providing bail for Assange and Assange living in a Rothschilds' clan abode in the UK before being forced into the Ecuador embassy.

The Rothschilds are rich enough, and probably smart enough, to better their tracks, I believe they (French branch) had to hide/run away from the Germans in WWII.  Or perhaps they don't care if some of their works are somewhat visible (the Clintons don't seem to be bothered with many of THEIR misdeeds being in public domain).

Many, many years ago I had the opportunity to meet a Rothschild banker (not an R, met an underling) at one of their banks in Europe.  My wife even met one in London back around 1980, he was a nearby neighbor of the people she was living with (she was an au pair at that time).  That girl (who became my wife) had no idea who he was...

Thenoticer

Ha ha, great graphic.
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:14:38 PM

assange is stuck in a 2 room embassy, to accuse him of being beholden to a group is grasping. wikileaks verifies and publishes; content is what matters not the source (be that hacker / foreign gov or domestic opponent). it could come from the lovechild of soros & rothschild or transgender chinese elvis - as long as the content is true, then source takes a background role. sort of like how bitcoin is the math and not dark market use.
Thenoticer

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:24:41 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 03:49:54 PM by Thenoticer

This image says it all.

Lady Gaga addressing Hitlery crowd last night.

Edit. Not surprised, here is the link to Lady Gaga practicing Satanic rituals with that spirit cooking witch

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6nkj/nsfw_lady_gaga_naked_with_spirit_cooking_witch/?st=iv9o5m62&sh=09054b82
Lateralus

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:31:54 PM

Not sure if I've shared this here before, but here is the Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Dollar Forecast Arrays:

https://i.imgur.com/imyv64o.png

2020 is the big year, most likely the peak in the Dollar, but by no means will the climb be a straight shot.

And here was his Portfolio recommendations he gave out at his 2015 WEC conference, as well as his thoughts on how his recommendations might shift going into Jan 2017:

https://i.imgur.com/YblxNKy.png
https://i.imgur.com/R8fih8c.png

Unfortunately I can't afford to go to his WEC this year, as I have most of my liquid capital tied up in a frivolous legal battle. Long story...

Here's what the monthly array looks like on the S&P 500 (trader preview):
https://i.imgur.com/yZDozuy.png

January is an important month...
iamnotback

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:33:20 PM

assange is stuck in a 2 room embassy, to accuse him of being beholden to a group is grasping. wikileaks verifies and publishes; content is what matters not the source (be that hacker / foreign gov or domestic opponent). it could come from the lovechild of soros & rothschild or transgender chinese elvis - as long as the content is true, then source takes a background role. sort of like how bitcoin is the math and not dark market use.

Wikileaks also decides what to leak and what not to leak. It is not transparent.

None of your points amount any form of logical rebuttal to the strong circumstantial evidence.
tabnloz
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:13:22 AM

Wikileaks also decides what to leak and what not to leak. It is not transparent.

None of your points amount any form of logical rebuttal to the strong circumstantial evidence.

my main point is that it is the content that matters not the messenger.

wikileaks is not transparent in telling us what it receives & when- that would endanger sources.

but wikileaks have their track record. i dont know what they are sent or how they verify it but the content they have released has been 100% genuine. you are welcome to disprove that. you are basically pushing a line that is almost impossible to verify: they are being sent X (no evidence) but not releasing it (no evidence)

your evidence is circumstantial, and wikileaks has a public record of releasing information concerning a wide range of people & institutions.

there is of course the chance that Assange is corrupted but that seems to fly in the face of his track record. he is running perhaps the most combative and subversive outfit in history (ironically by publishing genuine documents).

i have no doubt that the elitist, behind the curtain types like Rothschilds, Soros etc attempt to sway everything they can to benefit them and their system - it is easily shown in places like Ukraine, the agenda of the MSM etc. but I don't find the Wikileaks is corrupted argument plausible.

tabnloz
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:37:09 AM

in other news, Armstrongs thesis on change in US elections spot on. Was first person I read saying an outsider will win.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:03:37 AM

None of your points amount to any form of logical rebuttal to the strong circumstantial evidence.

And my point remains that by controlling which content it releases, when it releases, which content it doesn't source or release, is effectively control over what is contained in the content and its impact.

I don't know why that isn't obvious to you. It is crystal clear in my abstract processing engine.

It is amazes me when others can't instantly "see" what is obvious to me. I don't know what it is like to be so intellectually handicapped. It is so easy for me that I presume it is easy for others. I need to learn it is not easy for others.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:08:51 AM

in other news, Armstrongs thesis on change in US elections spot on. Was first person I read saying an outsider will win.

I can confirm from reading his blog, that his computer predicted BREXIT and Republican victory months before the votes (and he claims his computer made these predictions many years before). I am really tired of this bullshit that says Armstrong's computer isn't legitimately able to predict the future. Armstrong says it is has never been wrong on a USA presidential election except for Gore (who actually won and the election was stolen with rigging in Florida which was later proven to be true).

As I predicted Trump has won due to turnout advantage, and I can make this determination early (as of now) because (with his 244 confirmed electoral votes as of time of writing) he leads in PA and the remaining 3% of the votes to be counted in PA are all in counties where he is getting 2/3 of the vote (or in Bucks county where Clinton doesn't get a significant majority).

The Dems only got CO because they allowed 60,000 felons to vote.
tabnloz
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:52:50 AM

None of your points amount to any form of logical rebuttal to the strong circumstantial evidence.

And my point remains that by controlling which content it releases, when it releases, which content it doesn't source or release, is effectively control over what is contained in the content and its impact.

I don't know why that isn't obvious to you. It is crystal clear in my abstract processing engine.

It is amazes me when others can't instantly "see" what is obvious to me. I don't know what it is like to be so intellectually handicapped. It is so easy for me that I presume it is easy for others. I need to learn it is not easy for others.

I understand your point.

But I think you are making some assumptions.

controls which content it releases - Wikileaks cops a lot of criticism for its publication policy; no redactions, no curation. It can only release what it is sent, after verification. You assume it gets sent information and chooses not to release it. There is no evidence of this and the only reasoning would be relevancy.

obviously it chooses when to release the content it receives, the Podesta emails being a case in point, timed for the US election cycle.

if you want to arguing that choosing the timing for the release or having criteria for what they publish is control over the content, then fair enough, but I don't know of any evidence that highlights that they choose not to release verified information that fulfills their criteria as stated

"We publish material given to us if it is of political, diplomatic, historical or ethical importance and which has not been published elsewhere. When we have material that fulfills this criteria, we publish."
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: