Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646828 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:54:48 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 07:07:25 AM by iamnotback

controls which content it releases
- Wikileaks cops a lot of criticism for its publication policy; no redactions, no curation. It can only release what it is sent, after verification. You assume it gets sent information and chooses not to release it. There is no evidence of this and the only reasoning would be relevancy.

I believe you are incorrect. Wikileaks does indeed selectively not release all information. It redacts to protect sources and also to protect people who they deem would be harmed unjustly by releasing covert, classified information. Assange has stated such.

This determination is not transparent.

Also someone is controlling what information Wikileaks receives via their control over those who have access to that information. Again go listen to that YouTube where the insider of the intelligence community says, "the emails we gave to Wikileaks".

Rothschilds wants you to believe that the information is mostly coming from rogue independent whistleblowers and that is the reason to champion Assange, Snowden, and Bradley in his MSM, but the real juicy stuff for this election came from the NSA and/or FBI.
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:17:30 AM

controls which content it releases - Wikileaks cops a lot of criticism for its publication policy; no redactions, no curation. It can only release what it is sent, after verification. You assume it gets sent information and chooses not to release it. There is no evidence of this and the only reasoning would be relevancy.

I believe you are incorrect. Wikileaks does indeed selectively not release all information. It redacts to protect sources and also to protect people who they deem would be harmed unjustly by releasing covert, classified information. Assange has stated such.

This determination is not transparent.

Also someone is controlling what information Wikileaks receives via their control over those who have access to that information. Again go listen to that YouTube where the insider of the intelligence community says, "the emails we gave to Wikileaks".

Rothschilds wants you to believe that the information is mostly coming from rogue independent whistleblowers and that is the reason to champion Assange, Snowden, and Bradley in his MSM, but the real juicy stuff for this election came from the NSA and/or FBI.

Apologies, yes Wikileaks have seemingly offered to do some selective redaction, especially after the furore surround the Iraq War logs which I dont believe were redacted. There was some controversy over whether there was an offer to redact to protect sources etc but unsure if my memory is correct here. It is however the main point of contention between Snowden, Greenwald etc & Assange. The former both prefer curation and slow release while wikileaks prefers to dump and let the public decide what is newsworthy.

The second point may well be true but is another inception level down. Controlling what can be leaked to Wikileaks is one step removed but as long as the content is true then the source is secondary. I would guess much of the leaking is for revenge purposes / agenda control as much as public good. I imagine the powerplays between fbi nsa etc are intruiging, however many of wikileaks releases deal with corporations / foreign countries and are not US specific.

iamnotback

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:29:38 AM

Apologies, yes Wikileaks have seemingly offered to do some selective redaction, especially after the furore surround the Iraq War logs which I dont believe were redacted. There was some controversy over whether there was an offer to redact to protect sources etc but unsure if my memory is correct here. It is however the main point of contention between Snowden, Greenwald etc & Assange. The former both prefer curation and slow release while wikileaks prefers to dump and let the public decide what is newsworthy.

Be careful as they manipulate you to presume Wikileaks isn't doing it because via their MSM they emphasized that Snowden's expose was more guarded.

The second point may well be true but is another inception level down. Controlling what can be leaked to Wikileaks is one step removed but as long as the content is true then the source is secondary.

When you (even partially, indirectly) control the source and the ONLY megaphone, you are in control (more than you would be with only indirect control of only either one). There are externalities which form leverage.

Having the NSA (actually the Five Eyes agencies) feed you everything about everyone, is amazing leverage of a myriad of blackmail circumstances for example and also identifying and knowing all hidden communications between the various factions.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:38:36 AM

Rothschilds has pushed Clinton, Obama, and the political insiders Establishment  into a "fight or go to jail" corner, and they are preparing to fight as predicted:

CLINTON NOT READY TO CONCEDE

John Podesta, Mrs Clinton's camapaign manager has said: "She is not done yet."

He has told the Clinton election night party that the campaign is not ready to concede yet because too many states are "too close to call".

He told the crowd to go home - the campaign will not be saying anything more tonight.

“I know you’ve been here a long time," he said.

“We’re still counting votes, and every vote should count.

“Several states are still close to call, so we’re not going to have anything more to say tonight.

“Everyone should head home. You should get some sleep. We’ll have more to say tomorrow.

“We are so proud of you, and we are so proud of her. She has done amazing things and she’s not done yet.”

Boos and chants of "lock her up" rang around Mr Trump's election night event after it was announced Mrs Clinton would not be conceding defeat.

An extraordinary development.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:53:55 AM

Interesting, Trump says, "sorry to keep you waiting so long, this is complicated business". Then he explains he was talking to Hillary and then asks for us to give her appreciation. Hmm...

Sounds like a backdoor deal to not prosecute may have been reached if she would concede?
iamnotback

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:22:31 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 08:57:32 AM by iamnotback

Note how the States Hillary won (or very close votes and/or many Latinos) are also significantly correlated with the legalized-for-recreational-use marijuana states (legal for medical use isn't the same issue):

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/216285833-story

This portends the future geographical split of the USA into autonomous regions as portended by Armstrongs computer model.

More precisely the central corridor (mid-west, Texas, and southeast except south Florida) is the traditional Bible Belt. This is why Montana and N. Dakota are exceptions (they vote Trump because they want they want less government intrusion but they are not religious). The divide is more about religion (and its concomitant culture) than anything else. Note (especially brown) Catholics are not the same as Protestants, which is why the Latinos (on average) have insufficient discipline when it comes to marijuana (my Colombian friend says it is widespread usage throughout South America). Filipinos while being largely Catholic are really more tribal and (Malay)asian, which explains their lurch to the conservative side with Duterte and vigilante war on drugs. You can see this for example looking at the animist art in Peru or any South American country, compared to Philippines art which is more pragmatic and adopting novel themes relative to recent modern events. Asians are boring, conservative, modernization focused, business focused, and pragmatic.

We are looking a divide in the country based around those fundamentalist Protestant cultures the represented the core of American values when I was young. The Liberals in the North East (and now West coast) have always been "city slickers" to us in the Deep South (I was born in New Orleans). The imported Latinos on average are liberal.

Note my parents are liberal (which is probably why they moved away from Louisiana), and I am more conservative because I identified more with my grandparents who were conservative Protestants.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:00:06 AM

Rothschilds has pushed Clinton, Obama, and the political insiders Establishment  into a "fight or go to jail" corner, and they are preparing to fight as predicted:

Looks like the rothchilds are losing their grip, not in material wealth but in their grip on how people think.  All this is great news for bitcoin with trump in.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
iamnotback

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:05:53 AM

Rothschilds has pushed Clinton, Obama, and the political insiders Establishment  into a "fight or go to jail" corner, and they are preparing to fight as predicted:

Looks like the rothchilds are losing their grip, not in material wealth but in their grip on how people think.  All this is great news for bitcoin with trump in.

Not necessarily. They get to dump the entire devolution of the global collapse into Trump's lap and give a reason for Liberals to blame Conservative, divide-and-conquer the great nation on the way to a world government to replace the broken nation-states model.

Meanwhile Trump supports their Five Eyes data privacy invasion.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:28:54 PM

There were definietly more people then MA forcasting a trump win like alan lichtman or ray fair.

I would like to talk about the dollar though. It lost 3+% in comparions to other strong currencies mainly yen, chf, euro etc.

Will the dollar rebound and rally to new highs in the coming future?

Most people connect trump with economic uncertainty.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iamnotback

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:30:59 PM

I would like to talk about the dollar though. It lost 3+% in comparions to other strong currencies mainly yen, chf, euro etc.

USA stocks, US dollar going up, gold going down as has always been the official predicted trend since roughly 2015.75 (although it started mid-2011ish in most respects as Armstrong had stated in Barrons magazine before mid-2011).

Prepare for that trend to resume and accelerate:

Markets – When the Dust Settles

The Euro soared to 113 and then crashed and burned to the 109 level. The Dow exceeded yesterday’s high but has not penetrated the previous day’s low. Gold had its reaction up to 1340 and fell back under 1300. Let’s get this much straight. Our computer is NOT showing a major change in trend because of the election. We have warned this is not the case and at the end of the day, fundamentally, Trump will be far more bullish for the US economy that war and more taxes from Hillary.

This is more of a Reagan Moment. Ronald Reagan was the outsider every and the “establishment” in Washington resisted him. This will play-out the same. So let everything calm down. There appears to be no major change in trend at hand. If Trump gets the 15% corporate tax rate in, then look for the dollar to soar and almost $3 trillion come homes.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:39:15 PM

USA stocks, US dollar going up, gold going down as has always been the official predicted trend since roughly 2015.75 (although it started mid-2011ish in most respects as Armstrong had stated in Barrons magazine before mid-2011).

The Euro soared to 113 and then crashed and burned to the 109 level. The Dow exceeded yesterday’s high but has not penetrated the previous day’s low. Gold had its reaction up to 1340 and fell back under 1300. Let’s get this much straight. Our computer is NOT showing a major change in trend because of the election. We have warned this is not the case and at the end of the day, fundamentally, Trump will be far more bullish for the US economy that war and more taxes from Hillary.

This is more of a Reagan Moment. Ronald Reagan was the outsider every and the “establishment” in Washington resisted him. This will play-out the same. So let everything calm down. There appears to be no major change in trend at hand. If Trump gets the 15% corporate tax rate in, then look for the dollar to soar and almost $3 trillion come homes.

Yea ive been saying USD + STOCKS up together since 2010ish, 32k is still possible before the final debacle.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:59:08 PM

What about bitcoin? Does it follow gold down?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:39:16 AM

I don't believe it'll drop below $600 again before a new ATH next year, chinese fud doesn't seem to be working.
DigiLab

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:56:48 AM

@Lateralus , Thank you for sharing the information.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:35:16 AM

Re: California lealised Pot for recreational use

Congratulations California.

This will lead to a fracturing of the USA. We will not have one nation after 2032.

I loved the climate in California when I lived there. But alas the culture has gone bezerk liberals. Hope the western and southern portions of California (with the people as in Pompeii) falls off into the Pacific Ocean with a giant severing of the fault lines.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:42:43 AM

I don't believe it'll drop below $600 again before a new ATH next year, chinese fud doesn't seem to be working.

I agree. I lean towards it not falling below $650 again before a new ATH.

I think Coindesk got it not quite correct because they don't understand the theme of dollar short contagion:

www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-traders-believe-trump-win-trigger-price-boost/

Bitcoin seems to be on the receiving end of the lurch to dollar inflows into the USA (as the massive global dollar short unravels due to Trump) because the instability in the rest of the world as the dollar short contagion spreads and accelerates. Bitcoin is a safe haven asset and also speculative, so it is more aligned with the USA stock market in this context than gold.

After 2018 or so, gold and Bitcoin will align, and the dollar may turn down relative to "get off the grid" assets. USA stocks will likely peak also as the China craters into its 2020 bottom and Europe falls of the rails for its multi-decade decline into a 3rd world clusterfuck.
RAJSALLIN

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:05:40 PM

I think Coindesk got it not quite correct because they don't understand the theme of dollar short contagion:

Bitcoin seems to be on the receiving end of the lurch to dollar inflows into the USA (as the massive global dollar short unravels due to Trump) because the instability in the rest of the world as the dollar short contagion spreads and accelerates. Bitcoin is a safe haven asset and also speculative, so it is more aligned with the USA stock market in this context than gold.

After 2018 or so, gold and Bitcoin will align, and the dollar may turn down relative to "get off the grid" assets. USA stocks will likely peak also as the China craters into its 2020 bottom and Europe falls of the rails for its multi-decade decline into a 3rd world clusterfuck.

Thanks for clarifying. So bitcoin long for a few years. I like that prediction.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
iamnotback

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:42:38 PM

With corrections along the way when overbought.

(Wildcard is the Bitcoin killer altcoin, lol)
RAJSALLIN

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:51:59 PM

With corrections along the way when overbought.

(Wildcard is the Bitcoin killer altcoin, lol)

You speculated before the election that Trump could be the elite's choice and that they would blame him for an economic melt down. How do you see this playing out now that he actually got elected? That very much resonated with me I'm just not clearly seeing how the economy will tank now that they got a president who actually understands some of the underlying problems.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:10:28 PM

You can more than double your btc holdings by simply being in cash until we reach bottom.. imo we wont be seeing new highs.. always go against the grain
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: