Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread]  (Read 61100 times)
vorobeyspb

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:32:15 AM

I might switch from bittrex.
This site kinda looks nice. Don't trade too much so what can I lose..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2342288.msg24214210#msg24214210
banglacoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:06:54 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 03:26:03 PM by banglacoin

Exmo System Withdraw Problem (or Something Else)

Problem 01:
A few days ago I withdraw a small amount of ETH from Exmo.
The Exmo system was showing It's paid. But, I didn't get the ETH in my account.
After that I was chatting with a support agent He/She told It will take one day We/Exmo already paid the money.
Just, You need to wait for ETH network confirmation.

But, I know. If Exmo sent the money, the ETH network will detect the transaction first as an unconfirmed transaction.
And It will be available publicly. So, I check it my transaction using https://etherchain.org/ The chain show me, I have not any new unconfirmed/confirmed transaction.

After that, I created a support ticket to Exmo & after a long time, the finally realized the problem. And they apologized.

https://i.imgur.com/exdsTL8.png

https://i.imgur.com/VaoU6iB.png

Problem 02: (Now It's BTC)

Two days ago I withdraw again a small amount of BTC from Exmo.
Again, The Exmo system was showing It's paid. But, I didn't get the BTC in my account.
So, I created a ticket about the known withdrawal issue,
And They are trying again to explain me about the huge amount of unconfirmed blockchain transaction.

I explain again & again that -
If Exmo sends the money really. First It will be detected by the Bitcoin network as an unconfirmed transaction. After that, It will take time for confirming the transaction. Now, It can take too much time because of the huge amount of unconfirmed blockchain transaction.

But, When Bitcoin network is not detected it anymore. So, How Exmo say It's already paid & now they are waiting for network confirmation?

https://i.imgur.com/jZV6CoC.png

https://i.imgur.com/THiEn9j.png

https://i.imgur.com/PjjobAf.png

https://i.imgur.com/B3EIfHb.jpg

So Now, How you say about Exmo & Their Support?

Just I am waiting for their reply. I will update this post soon when I get the reply from Exmo.

They solved my issue. But, They need to train up their support agent to avoiding the wrong answer.

Thanks

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:09:34 AM

Dear community,

Please, make sure that EXMO team reviews every ticket in the order of arrival. Due to the increased amount of tickets, the review time may extend. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Your respectfully, EXMO team

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

I might switch from bittrex.
This site kinda looks nice. Don't trade too much so what can I lose..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2342288.msg24214210#msg24214210

Dear user,

EXMO team has performed the refund. We have also paid you off the bonus money for the period of time during which your account was not credited. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this have caused.

NaN77

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:19:33 PM

Right now we have three people in chat who have full block on the withdrawal. I'm one of them. Nobody has a clue why this is happening, no one explains the reasons. Support is not responding to the ticket more than 24 hours. What's going on?
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

Right now we have three people in chat who have full block on the withdrawal. I'm one of them. Nobody has a clue why this is happening, no one explains the reasons. Support is not responding to the ticket more than 24 hours. What's going on?

Please, indicate the number of your ticket. Thank you!

NaN77

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:22:53 AM

Your inquiry (207574) was accepted...
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:13:59 AM

Dear user,

A reply has been sent to you. Please, check your mail.

NaN77

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:44:32 PM

Dear user,

A reply has been sent to you. Please, check your mail.

Thank you for your prompt response. Will wait for the successful solution of the problems with tether.
NaN77

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

Replied in the ticket. No further information, except that it is because the only transaction in usdt. And if tomorrow I do the transaction in XRP and it will be hacked, I will lose access to all my funds again? What does third-party funds, received regardless of the usdt? I do not have access to my money for a week without explanation, and the time limit to unlock from your side.
All this does not add to your reputation points.

P/S If you suspect me of complicity in the hacking, maybe then already so right out and say it? I'll explain where I got that usdt. Let's connect here the governing Tether, to direct contacts with the resources where I got these usdt. Need to do something...

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

Replied in the ticket. No further information, except that it is because the only transaction in usdt. And if tomorrow I do the transaction in XRP and it will be hacked, I will lose access to all my funds again? What does third-party funds, received regardless of the usdt? I do not have access to my money for a week without explanation, and the time limit to unlock from your side.

P/S If you suspect me of complicity in the hacking, maybe then already so right out and say it? I'll explain where I got that usdt. Let's connect here the governing Tether, to direct contacts with the resources where I got these usdt. Need to do something...

Dear user,

EXMO team has provided information on the USDT deposit/withdrawal operations hold due to the massive Tether storage hack. For further information, please follow this link. Make sure to follow our updates on EXMO official website and through the official channels of Telegram, Facebook, Twitter.

NaN77

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:36:42 PM

Dear user,

EXMO team has provided information on the USDT deposit/withdrawal operations hold due to the massive Tether storage hack. For further information, please follow this link. Make sure to follow our updates on EXMO official website and through the official channels of Telegram, Facebook, Twitter.

Information on your news page says "USDT deposit/withdrawal is put on hold," but there's NOTHING about the fact that the assets individual users may be frozen at FULL volume!
I agree that you freeze me deposit/withdrawal of usdt.  I do agree with the fact that you can freeze the trading on this token. But why did you block all the funds in my account? Thank you.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:41:41 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 04:19:45 AM by Serpens66

@Exmo:
As far as I know all exchanges already resumed USDT deposit/withdrawal few days ago.

Please, if you block a withdrawal for whatever reason, please prevent users from doing the withdrawal.
Since I was able to access the withdrawal form, I thought that USDT withdrawal would be possible again.
Now the withdrawal is stuck in "verifying" for 2 days...

So again:
1) when blocking, make the withdrawal page not accessable.
2) Enable USDT transfers again, since everything should be safe since few days.

edit:
thank you for making it available again Smiley
Now you have to process the USDT withdrawal requests that are stuck "verifying" please
Support tells me "please wait"... useless support as usual Cheesy
Please take a look at my ticket 209622

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:25:30 PM

@Exmo:
As far as I know all exchanges already resumed USDT deposit/withdrawal few days ago.

Please, if you block a withdrawal for whatever reason, please prevent users from doing the withdrawal.
Since I was able to access the withdrawal form, I thought that USDT withdrawal would be possible again.
Now the withdrawal is stuck in "verifying" for 2 days...

So again:
1) when blocking, make the withdrawal page not accessable.
2) Enable USDT transfers again, since everything should be safe since few days.

edit:
thank you for making it available again Smiley
Now you have to process the USDT withdrawal requests that are stuck "verifying" please
Support tells me "please wait"... useless support as usual Cheesy
Please take a look at my ticket 209622

Hello Serpens66,

Thank you for your feedback. EXMO has prevented its users from doing the withdrawals through announcing that USDT deposit/withdrawal operations were to be put on hold. You could find this information here. Additionally, we have informed users that USDT deposit/withdrawal operations are available again. You could read this here. Additionally, EXMO technical team reviews each order in the order of arrival. Your ticket will be regarded as soon as possible.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:03:29 PM

Hello Serpens66,

Thank you for your feedback. EXMO has prevented its users from doing the withdrawals through announcing that USDT deposit/withdrawal operations were to be put on hold. You could find this information here. Additionally, we have informed users that USDT deposit/withdrawal operations are available again. You could read this here. Additionally, EXMO technical team reviews each order in the order of arrival. Your ticket will be regarded as soon as possible.

thanks, few hours after my post, the usdt were send, thank you Smiley

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
ivara

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:06:50 AM

exmo blocked my withdraw for no reason. be aware

after 2 days, don't answer for what

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2475437.0
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:36:16 AM

exmo blocked my withdraw for no reason. be aware

after 2 days, don't answer for what

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2475437.0

Dear user,

You need to create a request to support@exmo.com to get all the necessary information and instructions.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

Hello Serpens66,

thanks, few hours after my post, the usdt were send, thank you Smiley

Thank you for feedback and your staying with us.

drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:45:40 PM

First time seeing this.
Guess I'll give it a try. Looks pretty solid..  Wink

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
ivara

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

you and your support are stupid

Varnas Roxana (EXMO.com)
Nov 28, 11:09 GMT

Hello!
Your actions have come under suspicion of violating AML legislation, because you are making deposits and withdraws of funds on the platform without making any deal
deposit from my advcash account and withdraw to my okpay account is money Laundering ??
You fools delayed the deposit. i wanted withdraw okpay from exmo, then deposit okpay to another exchanger and make a better order.
i had many deposit and withdraw on other exchangers. from 2013 i do crypto trade. just you say this is money Laundering

my withdraw is blocked for 2 days. online support say Wait up to 10 days to complete Verification  process
Dear user, at present time there is a delay in several days. It can take up to 10 days
Please wait for the answer by e-mail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: