Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread]  (Read 61084 times)
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Skrill International Payment System is Available on EXMO

The EXMO cryptocurrency platform announces the integration of the globally recognized payment system - Skrill. The platform’s users have been enabled to make deposits to their accounts on the exchange in USD, EUR, PLN via Visa and MasterCard with immediate effect.

The Skrill payment system is being recognized worldwide due to its high level of security and the rapidity of its transactions.

Today we are happy to announce about the integration of the Skrill payment system, which has been included to the TOP world payment system. From now on the platform’s users can buy cryptocurrency for dollars (USD), euro (EUR), and Polish zloty (PLN) via Skrill. Rapid Transfer, a secure online payments method, is a core feature and key advantage of the Skrill system, says Ivan Petuhovskii, co-founder of the EXMO platform.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/skrill-international-payment-system-available-on-exmo/

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steps87

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

Can admin please tell me what the bank name and beneficiary name are for USD WireTransfers?
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

Can admin please tell me what the bank name and beneficiary name are for USD WireTransfers?

Please rephrase your question. Do you want to make deposit via bank?

Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

Hello, may I know the exact status of listing this XMV fork?
Martinuss

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

Caixa Geral De Depositos SA - Portugal Bank
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Hello, may I know the exact status of listing this XMV fork?

Hi There. Please read Official statement on Monero hard fork by Exmo:  https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=2162

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

EXMO launches a brand-new Cashback system on cryptocurrency market. The upgraded Cashback came into effect on the 1st of May 2018

Read more on the website: https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=2168

steps87

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

I've been dealing with Exmo for almost 1 month to try locate my funds without any success. Most of the emails I send them are either i)not read properly or ii)the team's English is too poor to understand what I'm asking.

I require some very basic information in relation to a withdrawal I executed from the exchange. This information is: i) Senders account holder name ii) Date of transfer iii) Beneficiary name. If a Currency Exchange is incapable of providing this information over the course of a month then they are either negligent or fraudulent in my books.

Exmo can you please resolve this issue as soon as possible. My request number is 444440.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

I've been dealing with Exmo for almost 1 month to try locate my funds without any success. Most of the emails I send them are either i)not read properly or ii)the team's English is too poor to understand what I'm asking.

I require some very basic information in relation to a withdrawal I executed from the exchange. This information is: i) Senders account holder name ii) Date of transfer iii) Beneficiary name. If a Currency Exchange is incapable of providing this information over the course of a month then they are either negligent or fraudulent in my books.

Exmo can you please resolve this issue as soon as possible. My request number is 444440.

Hi There!

We still waiting for the reply from Crypto Capital. We will fix your issue asap.

GugiA

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Hey guys, any news about MoneroV?
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

Hey guys, any news about MoneroV?

Yet another MoneroV shill asking exactly the same question. Noobie account to shill yet another useless fork intended as a money grab.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1704331;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1704255;sa=showPosts

If you plan to participate in this fork by WITHDRAWING MONERO TO YOUR OWN PRIVATE WALLET PRIOR TO THE FORK - make sure you are VERY CAREFUL.

Bitcoin gold endorsed a wallet that resulted in 3.3 million in real BTC being stolen.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-stole-private-keys-scooped-3-3-million/

Coinsecure exchange also lost around 3 Million that could be related to the fork.
"The note also elucidates that this loss is not a direct result of their infrastructure being compromised or hacked but instead it was due to their CSO Dr. Amitabh Saxsena extracting Bitcoin Gold from Bitcoin. And as a result, their CSO claimed that bitcoins were lost."
https://coinsutra.com/coinsecure-bitcoin-hack-theft/

You risk losing your real Monero for the opportunity to get a copy.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
steps87

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

Hi There!

We still waiting for the reply from Crypto Capital. We will fix your issue asap.

I'm still waiting.
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

EXMO Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding EXMO Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!
cobalto

Activity: 313
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

Process registration of Exmo sucks!
After months of trying I have not been able to register yet. Every time they always ask me something different.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

Process registration of Exmo sucks!
After months of trying I have not been able to register yet. Every time they always ask me something different.
Hi There! Can you please explain what exact issue with registration do you have? It's actually seems to be very easy. Have you contacted our support?

Ramzeska

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Cant take my money back after deposit. Support told me that account may be hacked and blocked everything. Even after I send all my Id's selfies and screenshots of initial payment, transaction ids - I am still suspicious for support.
Do something with that, I can't get my money back more than a week.

Withdrawals was refunded without explanation, and after some time message (Error 10220: Withdrawals blocked) appeared.
https://imgur.com/a/14sCi0t

My account: bit9741589@bk.ru
makarid

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

Attention for the noobs that considering to trade in this exchange. Before you deposit consider the extremely high fees on withdraws which Exmo has.I am talking about the other "payment providers(Neteller,Skrill,Qiwi etc)" which is like thiefs with licence.It is just to suspicious to charge a 2.75% on a SEPA withdraw and 25 euro on SEPA deposit.For the ones that don't know what SEPA is.SEPA supposed to be an instant and almost free money transfer in the European Union.European union guidelines saying that there is no fee on a SEPA withdraw but the bank can charge a small fee,for example 1 euro. This means that ,1)sepa deposit and sepa withdraw is the same thing,2)they supposed to be a very small fee,for example 1-5 euro.All the European banks charge ,give or take, in this range.Why on earth it cost 2.75% for a SEPA withdraw to completed in Exmo.Either they are taking these money for themselves or there is something shady here. The most logical think that can come to my mind is that they pay this fee to their bank in order to leave them operate,because it is too risky for the bank to make business with a crypto exchange(they must compensate for it). Please Exmo,tell us why on earth you charge this extreme fee in order to withdraw? Why you don't charge this fee also for deposits,it is the same thing.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Cant take my money back after deposit. Support told me that account may be hacked and blocked everything. Even after I send all my Id's selfies and screenshots of initial payment, transaction ids - I am still suspicious for support.
Do something with that, I can't get my money back more than a week.

Withdrawals was refunded without explanation, and after some time message (Error 10220: Withdrawals blocked) appeared.
https://imgur.com/a/14sCi0t

My account: bit9741589@bk.ru

Hi There! Please reply on support ticket 483218 and we will help you. Thank you

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Attention for the noobs that considering to trade in this exchange. Before you deposit consider the extremely high fees on withdraws which Exmo has.I am talking about the other "payment providers(Neteller,Skrill,Qiwi etc)" which is like thiefs with licence.It is just to suspicious to charge a 2.75% on a SEPA withdraw and 25 euro on SEPA deposit.For the ones that don't know what SEPA is.SEPA supposed to be an instant and almost free money transfer in the European Union.European union guidelines saying that there is no fee on a SEPA withdraw but the bank can charge a small fee,for example 1 euro. This means that ,1)sepa deposit and sepa withdraw is the same thing,2)they supposed to be a very small fee,for example 1-5 euro.All the European banks charge ,give or take, in this range.Why on earth it cost 2.75% for a SEPA withdraw to completed in Exmo.Either they are taking these money for themselves or there is something shady here. The most logical think that can come to my mind is that they pay this fee to their bank in order to leave them operate,because it is too risky for the bank to make business with a crypto exchange(they must compensate for it). Please Exmo,tell us why on earth you charge this extreme fee in order to withdraw? Why you don't charge this fee also for deposits,it is the same thing.

Hello Dear Customer,

Actually, it’s not that simple as you described. You are totally right when you write that the SEPA fee is smaller than our comissions. But you forget that we have different payment systems on the exchange - so, for example, a lot of people deposit with Skrill and withdraw with MoneyPolo (that supports SEPA), so it creats a huge gap between cash inflow to our Moneypolo account and cash outflow from it. In case of cash outflow is significanlty higher than cash inflow we have to increase the commission for outflow channel to manage the cash balance at Moneypolo. So we need to keep the balance between supply and demand for each separate payment channel- that’s why we change comissions on a regular basis. Reducing the number of transactions reduces the commission, and an increase  - vice versa. Once the gateways are less loaded - the commission will decrease.
We are constantly improving our policy of liquidity management on payment systems and aiming at reducing commissions to the minimum level.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

Dear community,

Commissions on the withdrawal are reduced:

- SEPA EUR - 1%
- Wire Transfer USD - 1% + 20 USD

Commission changes start at 11:00 a.m. on June 22th (UTC).

Best regards,
EXMO team

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: