Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

I think to teach kids to know bitcoin is not good. Because not old enough to know more about what is bitcoin and what are the things in it. But if it should tell him, maybe just explain basically what is the bitcoin / outlook from the outside only in general without having to explain it more deeply. That's enough i guess, because it's too risk if him knowing more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:52:26 PM

I think to teach kids to know bitcoin is not good. Because not old enough to know more about what is bitcoin and what are the things in it. But if it should tell him, maybe just explain basically what is the bitcoin / outlook from the outside only in general without having to explain it more deeply. That's enough i guess, because it's too risk if him knowing more.
i am also not in favour of  the fact that children should know about bitcoin, they should lead their natural life in physical games and recreation, they should give preference to their education and not to give any importance to bitcoin.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

I think you're underestimating the learning abilities and capabilities of a kid. You would be surprised when you look at the activity of the kid on his computer when he isn't playing. They read things too and watch a lot of videos. Those videos are helpful at some way even though most of them aren't really that helpful. I'm actually shocked when I saw a kid doing something that I didn't know how to do and he told me that he simply searched it on Google.

Kids are capable of learning things even though it would be hard to learn things that require underlying knowledge (e.g. To learn trigonometry, you need to learn Math first). But because of the Internet, this becomes more and more easier. Bitcoin is just money and kids know how to use money regardless if there's an Internet or not. You give money to the storeowner, the storeowner gives you the thing that you want. As simple as that in their minds, but that's actually how bitcoin works too when buying something.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:41:40 PM

I do not think it is a good idea to teach children about bitcoin because as we know, bitcoin is money and teaching a kid about money is never a good idea. Just give them space to grow up without worrying about money and something that adults always get headache with
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

I think it's better to let them learn what's they are being taught at school first. By the time they grow a little older or they start going to university it's no doubt that bitcoin will also become a part of their curriculum and studies so no need to teach them about bitcoin. Our kids I believe will be more bitcoin literate than we are.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

I think it's better to let them learn what's they are being taught at school first. By the time they grow a little older or they start going to university it's no doubt that bitcoin will also become a part of their curriculum and studies so no need to teach them about bitcoin. Our kids I believe will be more bitcoin literate than we are.

I do not think that our school will teach us about bitcoins and how to earn crypto currency. This we must give to our children. It is very important to teach children financial literacy from a young age. This will provide them with a good future. It is best to teach children this in a playful way
galestorm

Activity: 448

Futurov

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:51:16 AM

Something that'll make them interested to learn bitcoin, like incorporating games while you teach them or letting them watch an animation about it. Kids wont learn if their too bored with your discussion that's why you have to make it a little engaging for them but i dont think its appropriate to teach bitcoin in that certain age, i think the best time to teach them is when they reach the age of 14 or so. Bitcoin should be introduced in the first year of highschool.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:20:26 PM

We can't normally teach kids about bitcoin. Why? First is that they don't know the value of money. They just sit around, play around, etc. They don't have the interest for the money. All they do is to ask their parents buy their wants or may I say toys which is the things they want so bad. If you can teach them, well it's great.
I think it's not time children understand about bitcoin, yeah true, even they may find it difficult to understand fiat money let alone understand bitcoin which is obviously more complicated than fiat. Little children it's time to play, learn, and will not be able to understand in detail about bitcoin
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:44:16 PM

teach bitcoin to kids is not easy, it takes patience, kids love to play so that the best time to teach bitcoin is while playing. We can play ball while the story about the bitcoin.
teaching your kids about something good is our own duty so bitcoin is really good and beneficial so I don’t think so that we should keep our children away from bitcoin we should tell them the benefit if the bitcoin and tell then how to keep it secure for the future so they will also learn saving and it will help them to build a strong future.
Absentis

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:25:43 PM

We can't normally teach kids about bitcoin. Why? First is that they don't know the value of money. They just sit around, play around, etc. They don't have the interest for the money. All they do is to ask their parents buy their wants or may I say toys which is the things they want so bad. If you can teach them, well it's great.
I think it's not time children understand about bitcoin, yeah true, even they may find it difficult to understand fiat money let alone understand bitcoin which is obviously more complicated than fiat. Little children it's time to play, learn, and will not be able to understand in detail about bitcoin

There is no certain time or age that bitcoin will be teached to kid,  because if we teach them like in a school that's done step by step it's not hard for them to recognize and absorb the teaching. Although little children really needs to play, but I am not referring here to teach them like those older guys did and all I wanted to point out here is you know how to deal with them to merge bitcoin to their play times. Little by little information specially in schools might help them absorb those ideas about bitcoin, and by the time of their study development they already learned that spending is not just on fiat money but there's bitcoin also be considered as money.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

Teach kids about bitcoin is a good idea that they should also be know about bitcoin. Teach them that a bitcoin has a value and good source of income and easy to earn money. Because bitcoin give opportunity to the people invest and to become rich but it need a patience and effort. Its not wrong to teach our kids about bitcoin even  if they go to school we want is to teach the importance of bitcoin in our life and our daily basics needs. Because bitcoin gives good future and earn profit by investing in bitcoin. We should responsible for teaching our kids for their future so that they are already know how to invest and save money.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Children need to be taught in the form of a game so that they are interested, and not bored. I do not think it's appropriate to do it 10 years ago. Perhaps soon the school will introduce such a science and children will not have to learn Smiley
Yeah you're correct. Game is one of the best technique for you to teach the children. Social interaction like group activity with the other people is also a way for the children to learn something. They can be also be interested to the bitcoin if you will have some game for them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:48:08 PM

My suggestion is to have a Nursery Rhymes for kids.
Introduced more children apps that will educate our kids.
Maybe we could create a comic story book with superheroes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

Children need to be taught in the form of a game so that they are interested, and not bored. I do not think it's appropriate to do it 10 years ago. Perhaps soon the school will introduce such a science and children will not have to learn Smiley
Yeah you're correct. Game is one of the best technique for you to teach the children. Social interaction like group activity with the other people is also a way for the children to learn something. They can be also be interested to the bitcoin if you will have some game for them.
But sometimes it is not necessary applicable ,It is much easier to teach them by pointing or knowing what they like and slowly add some topics there and apply bitcoins or cryptocurrencies in between that is easy for them to understand and make this as their hobby.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

My suggestion is to have a Nursery Rhymes for kids.
Introduced more children apps that will educate our kids.
Maybe we could create a comic story book with superheroes.

Bitcoin need not be introduced to age group of 4-5 years where we start teaching rhymes . It should be for the age group of 12 around where we introduce them about the functionalities of blockchain . How Bitcoin works and it's advantages . How advantageous it could be for future etc .
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

For me it is not neccessary for children to learn about bitcoin because I believe that children is in the stage of playing so they don't need to learn bitcoin. Bitcoin is all about business and we know that business is complicated for children. Teaching them about cryptocurrency is futile because they all wanted is to play and play.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:41:54 PM

Simply need to acquaint them with this worldwide virtual gold. the sharp ones will find out about them all alone with time. be that as it may, there is a considerable measure of approaches to acquaint bitcoins with kids. you can incorporate them in the children's school syllabus, make some enjoyable to learn applications, incorporate them in child's magazines, urge guardians to enlighten their children concerning it, spread mindfulness and so on.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

well kids like to play, so something that can bring together bitcoin and gaming

like puzzle that when solved reveal a private key for example

it is important that kids start to learn early some basic economy, at least something about income and expenditure

i heard about a new law for some countries that will make it possible(to teach them basic economy) in schools

I think kids doesn't had the chance of having bitcoins. They are good at computer so it is good for them

Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:43:19 PM

For me it is not neccessary for children to learn about bitcoin because I believe that children is in the stage of playing so they don't need to learn bitcoin. Bitcoin is all about business and we know that business is complicated for children. Teaching them about cryptocurrency is futile because they all wanted is to play and play.
I agree with you. We should not teach kids not only about bitcoin but also money. Everything relates to money is not good for kid and it will poison their mind. we should let them play what they like and learn what they see, do not make them become adults soon

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
itxtutor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 08:49:12 PM

definitly games. But another questions is how do we teach childern digitialization in general ? The attempt right now in my country is to give every child a tablet in school, but parents are against it ! How damn retarded are they that they dont allow their children to use a tablet/pc in school, but let them play stupid games at home ?

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: