Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

Just not i believe children should be free to do what they want because it is very hard to understand about something so complicated at their age also they need time for their selves we cannot make them do this let them be what they want.
Understanding of bitcoin for them is so important now a days. When they will be growing they will see bitcoin coming in each and everything. Then if they would have been taught about what is this all? What is crypto world and bitcoin then surely they will not be having any problem. They can flourish better if they know about bitcoin right now, this will help them in making better future.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Just not i believe children should be free to do what they want because it is very hard to understand about something so complicated at their age also they need time for their selves we cannot make them do this let them be what they want.
Understanding of bitcoin for them is so important now a days. When they will be growing they will see bitcoin coming in each and everything. Then if they would have been taught about what is this all? What is crypto world and bitcoin then surely they will not be having any problem. They can flourish better if they know about bitcoin right now, this will help them in making better future.
In their young ages they should know crypto currency because in their generations, for sure these are kind of money they might be using. because early awareness will make them understand, and become innovative and more aggressive in life due confidence because knowledge is power.

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:50:39 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

In teaching kids about bitcoin, you can give examples to them, let's say the games that they play and then try to relate bitcoin into that said game. You need let them know that once you have bought something in that game using real money, they value it so much as they can sell it in the future. The same procedure applies when it comes to bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:55:28 AM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

In teaching kids about bitcoin, you can give examples to them, let's say the games that they play and then try to relate bitcoin into that said game. You need let them know that once you have bought something in that game using real money, they value it so much as they can sell it in the future. The same procedure applies when it comes to bitcoin.
It's easy to teach the kids, but the question is do we really need to teach them as their young age.
Bitcoin is a serious matter, there is a risk in using it because they will have freedom to use it in anything they want, this is like money
when you teach them how to spend and they have a lot of it they might use it in a wrong way.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:04:54 AM

Kids was too young to understand bitcoin, but you can teach them about bitcoin step by step, it is good that they have knowledge in bitcoin while they still young.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:18:59 AM

Teach them first on how to save money and the basics of trading in a fun way. Honestly I learned how to trade at early age because of computers game that has a trading game feature which unconsciously adapted to my mind. Kids will easily learn as long as it is activity based and you gamified concept.

alexpayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

Teching kid about Bitcoin isn't a necessary things to do , i think you should tell them about Bitcoin if they want to know details about Bitcoins.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:30:00 AM

in my own opinion ,this is not the time to teach them about bitcoin.because kid is kid theie only know is to play and play let's first let them to play a game.it is early to know them what bitcoin is.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:30:45 AM

For me, it is really a must that parents should teach there kids at early age to learn how to manage money. Financial education isn't something you can cover in one sitting. Since we are in the digital age, parents should teach their children about Bitcoin that will help them to cope up while growing. Children need to learn how to make informed money decisions to become self-sufficient so that they will be independent when they've grown.

robinsonnde

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

For me, it is really a must that parents should teach there kids at early age to learn how to manage money. Financial education isn't something you can cover in one sitting. Since we are in the digital age, parents should teach their children about Bitcoin that will help them to cope up while growing. Children need to learn how to make informed money decisions to become self-sufficient so that they will be independent when they've grown.
IMO , managing money isn't related to Bitcoin as all. Managing money need a saving habit not knowledges about Bitcoin.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:25:28 AM

It's easy to teach the kids, but the question is do we really need to teach them as their young age.
Bitcoin is a serious matter, there is a risk in using it because they will have freedom to use it in anything they want, this is like money
when you teach them how to spend and they have a lot of it they might use it in a wrong way.

For me its not easy to teach kids,I also got difficulties when my first time in here. I guess we much teach kids on this because for sure in their generation, they will use this kind of money. I guess its time to teach them so that they will know how to save even in their young age. But we must teach them step by step, not that really fast so that they will not experience difficulties just like me.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

I think it will be very hard to teach a very complicated topic (which is cryptocurrency) in young minds of kids. The nature of kids is only revolving in eating, sleeping and playing; studying also included in their activities but they don't take it seriously, they just treat it as an educational play.

Well, there are still ways to put the idea of cryptocurrency in their minds, I think teachers could use coins in counting numbers (e.g. .01 btc + .02 btc = .03 btc), they can also use flash cards of altcoins to improve their memorizatiin skills and they can also teach the basics of cryptocurrency. Then when they reach highschool, they must learn the Basic Economics and continue it to college 'til they reach the hard topics about crypto world.

Enlightening the young ones about this new technology was a good move, at least they already have the advantage when dealing its applications.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:29:10 AM

Let's the kid play for a while and enjoy their childhood. They will learn about Cryptos, especially about Bitcoin eventually as they grow up. Maybe your kid would become a BTC billionaire!
masterlee17

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

I agree with you just let them enjoy their childhood why spoil someone's childhood with money just let them enjoy because after their childhood they will focus on money anyway that is what schools are all about to teach them and later make them make money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:49:09 PM

For me its not easy to teach kids,I also got difficulties when my first time in here. I guess we much teach kids on this because for sure in their generation, they will use this kind of money. I guess its time to teach them so that they will know how to save even in their young age. But we must teach them step by step, not that really fast so that they will not experience difficulties just like me.
Kids are kids and they are still young so they don't have enough experience and knowledge to use this kind of cryptocurrency because it might get them in doing bad things or it can just make them greedier so i think it is better to wait for a big longer before teaching them because if you will teach them on the right age then it will have the best outcome.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:52:28 PM

The fascinating method to educate children about bitcoins is tap site. Just open up and provide them a tap website. Believe me , they will enjoy declaring bitcoins. If your child likes playing video games, then give him a gaming tap to assert. There are plenty of video gaming taps out there. Children will like that. In that way they will be brought to bitcoins and slowly they will begin to learn how to use bitcoins, how you can do dealings with bitcoins, its specialities  and so on
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

Teach them first about saving because saving is really important when you invest in coins like bitcoin. Actually you need to teach kids that are aged 16 because kids will not understand it.

You can then learn them about crypto and start learning what the meaning is.
Anochensio

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:33:33 PM

Just not because i think kids should enjoy their childhood because earning money is more after you become a teenager and it is nothing for kids they need to focus on playing and loving their life not on earning money for their family or their selves.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:26:23 PM

I think its unnecessarily needed to engage our young people to be part of bitcoin due to their young age, exposure to this kind of system may involve to their in unwelcomed outcomes that they may end up facing. I only mean given the fact that tgey are young, they are not yet suifable to deal with bitcoin in which this is a risjy place and ahould be handled at right time and age.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:41:51 PM

I don't think this is the right time to teach kids about Bitcoin because once they are earning they can't focus on their studies because they will also think that even thou they will stop studying they will earn a living with Bitcoin and so we must let our kids to study first before teaching them the advantages of Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: